Overall apartment is nice. The amenities could be better, such as grills. The best control is another thing that could be better. They only come once a month and when an issue arrives I have waited a month to have them come out. I would like preventive pest control quarterly

I love living on the water front. Please bring back the garbage cans so we can properly clean up behind our pets. Been seeing a lot of dog poop on the grounds lately.

Love living here. Beautiful apartment and great neighbors. Staff is friendly. Great city views. Close to everything I do. Will be renewing my lease.

Peace of mind receiving my packages... having a parking space, concierge service, security, maintenance quick response..I luv it.. here no complaints.

Management has worked hard to improve its responsiveness to resident concerns. This, along with other improvements to the property make Hudson Park feel like home.

Apartment is a good size and we do not hear much noise. The only issue is sometimes getting on/off the elevator, it stinks of marijuana and it should be smoke free.

The management team is pretty friendly. I teach yoga where the residents would come and bond, and we have formed a great community. I would recommend Hudson Park to my friends!

We really enjoy living here so far. The staff is friendly and helpful, and neighbors are friendly- it’s nice to make conversation in the elevators, which I didn’t used to do often when I lived in the city.

Hudson Park Apartments was a place that I really fell in love with just by viewing the pictures and seeing the view of the water. The apartments offer me everything that I need as far as comfortable living such as washer and dryers, maintenance, and area stores. I feel proud to be part of this community.

Living here for 14 years, and love the waterfront view and the wonderful concierges(Ms Yvonne and Ms Linda) they are attentive and listen to your concerns, and helpful!

Compared to my previous apartment, this one is far superior. The newly renovated apartment is incredible, great quality appliances. Very fair price for what is offered

The view is excellent! I love the new free events planned! The updates to the gym, lobbies, and new building look great! Hudson park is a great place to live.

Like every place there are good and there are bad. Lately there have been a lot of good. So I would say that’s a good thing! Come and check it out.

The only complain I have is that electrical bill is too high every month even though use is the same or less. Other than that I love living at Hudson Park, can't wait for the summer!!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Electricity too high, gaps in the ac makes the apartment extremely cold which makes it impossible to not put the heat on. The alarms go off at random times and hours for a false alarm. Smell of weed in a smoke free building is always great too.

I have nothing but loved my home since I moved to Hudson Park! Can’t beat the easy commute to the city or the amazing Hudson River views. Everything you could possibly need is such a short distance away.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Everything has been really great since we moved in at the beginning of November. The only slight issues we have really had are with the windows. The windows can be very difficult to open or close, and this can cause a very cold draft especially on these cold windy days. Other than that everything is great. The location, the service, the concierges, everything we have encountered has been amazing.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Best place I ever live ! love the fact that is pet friendly and the location close to everything! Love the new renovations ( paint and floor work) looking amazing

Reply from Hudson Park South

It is great. It would be nice to have visitors parking. The maintenance team needs to complete your job timely after starting it. Besides that it is great

Reply from Hudson Park South

Apartment itself is fantastic! Just so many issues in the last three years with billing mishaps that always get blamed on me! I ALWAYS pay on time but if something is missing on the invoice, it always comes about in a very abrupt PAY IN 24 HOURS way. Really? Also, I hate all these things being bundled into one bill. I don’t like forking out around $2500 every month at the beginning. I’d prefer to pay utilities separate. And speaking of such, why is an electric bill for my 1 bdrm apartment $250??? I’m not even home that much in the day time. I turn my heaters to around 65 degrees when I leave, but I have a cat so I’m not going to just turn it all the way off when it’s 20 outside. But $250?? Ridiculous.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I'm worried about the electricity bill. It was freezing when I moved in. Why is it windy in here? The apartment looks great. I have a phenomenal view.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Overall the apartment was beautiful and so were all of the amenities (gym and outside benches) and the riverfront view!! the one downside is lack of visiting parking spaces.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Relatively good so far, apartment should have been presented more clean when we first moved in (some things were definitely rushed such as cleaning, painting,and dusting) but leasing office was pretty effective, nice amenities and nice clean community and facilities

Reply from Hudson Park South

Great apartment with beautiful views of the city and river. Place is kept clean. Location is convenient. Maintenance staff is quick and efficient.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love my community, it’s so beautiful over here and nice and quiet, besides the trains lol. The only thing i question is the electricity bill, it’s very high with minimal usage.