Hudson Park South

We had some major glitches on the moving day due to some mismanagement from the leasing office but now that we are passed that, we love our unit especially the gorgeous views of the hudson river. It feels quite calm and relaxing.
Great place. Beautiful apartment and great view of river and city. Building is kept clean and all new appliances in apartment. Neighbors are nice.
For a new tenant who is moving in. The leasing agents was very friendly and helpful. But once I signed the lease it’s hard to get in contact with someone over the phone. I get a quicker response through email. I just hope this won’t be a huge issue upon me moving in.
Love my actual apartment, but the halls smell like cigarettes and the smell of weed travels through the vents. The apartments themselves are cheaply made but I really like the amount of space we have. Electric bills are also unusually high here and the leasing and administrative staff are difficult to get ahold of when necessary. We love the front desk staff though. Those guys are awesome and super helpful.
Been here for years... there’s a sense of community and the view is perfect. Great accessibility to transportation to the city. I absolutely love the gym! They are really making strides to build up this area with more restaurants and activities. Need rent stabilization cause it can get price. Overall a great escape if you work in the city.
Toooo much noise and loud music til mid mornings 2 and 3am waking my daughter and I and she has sleep concerns, Very disturbing when you are trying to get sleep and have to work in the mrng. High Rents should include a peaceful environment or some kind of ordinance after hours. Scenery beautiful, amenities are ok , cleanliness could be better, and inconveniences of many things not working or structured properly NEEDS to be looked into immediately so that tenants especially me can live in peace. ,communication NEEDS to be better. A sound ordinance is needed as well as not to disturb tenants. Just wana live in peace and enjoy my apt. Thank you.
We just moved in so my review is based on move in experience. I will update when i am here for few weeks. So far we love the apartment from inside with amazing views of hudson. What we will have to get used to is noise of people hanging out by river and talking very loudly and playing loud music - so far we were able to have only very few minutes of quiet, esp. with open windows. We will also need to get used to lack of professional and mature service we are used to from our last apartment. On our first day here the greystar management struggled to have keys ready, apartment was not clean and no parking tags and remotes were proactively ready, welcome packet missing, instructions not provided to setup intercom, package pickup etc. Had to make multiple calls to get everything ready. However some people jumped in and were able to help. I will recommend to not believe everything leasing guys are selling. Also don’t expect proactive readiness and support from the management team, be willing to spend time to run after and have multiple followups to get things done. After several follow ups things are now improving with some way to go to finalize all setups like package pickup, intercom, parking remotes etc. At this point i cannot recommend this apartment but its only first week here and experience may improve. Fingers crossed.
So far okay. We feel comfortable with our new surroundings and have been enjoying our apartment. We like the area and learning the area. Its nice walking out around the pier
spectacular views of the Hudson and Palisades. the proximity to grand central is wonderful being that the train station is steps outside of your door.
Hudsonpark is an amazing place to live. Love the views of the Hudson, and the staff. They are all very helpful and easy to work with. I love it here!