Hudson Park South

4.1

4.1

I would love to give Hudson park 5 starts, however the amount of noise and music played on the water at night, and this constant disturbances of the loud people make it difficult. Perhaps if the police were more involved.
Love it , everyone here is lovely people is really nice & polite everyone in the office is great from the leasing all the way to maintenance.
Hudson Park has been a great experience. The maintenance team and concierge are friendly and attentive. The neighborhood had a lot to do and is constantly changing.
I'm happy to be a resident here. However, my biggest complaint is that some people allow their dogs to urinate in the hallway and do NOT clean it up. How disgusting!
Haven’t had any issues with requesting maintenance or communicating with staff members. Everything is professional and very friendly. I feel very welcomed!
There are some changes in the community that have made it difficult to enjoy my residency recently. Smoking in a non smoking building and some inconsiderate neighbors durning quiet hours have made it challenge recently.
Nice quiet community, good restaurant & people, 3 mins away from metro north, a lot of parking spots available, dog park around the way & peaceful
So far so good. Love the apartment. I’m very happy. Can’t wait to use all the amenities, join events and live life how is supposed to. Thanks
It’s friendly nice and clean family oriented . It’s also pet friendly and professional i enjoy it . I like the activities they have for people all ages
The staff has been very welcoming. I especially appreciate the staff stationed at the front desk. They made my move much easier and streamlined. Also, the residents are quite friendly and lent a helping hand as well!