Hudson Park South
4 stars257 Reviews

It’s been an overall positive experience and the concierge are friendly. There are times when it gets loud by the River and that can be distracting but I know it’s a public area.
Great experience, view is amazing. People are amazing. Amenities are great. It has everything I could ask for. Friendly neighbors. Good for dogs, too.
It’s fine. Don’t care about apartment community all that much. Would rather have upgrades to the quality of the physical apartments/appliances/etc. The concierge people are wonderful, big shoutout to them.
I am so happy with my unit at Van Der Donck Street. The staff is friendly and helpful. The gym in the building is always clean. I am grateful to be able to workout and don’t have to travel so far. Getting my packages is secure and easy. I would recommend living here. Best decision I made.
Great apt, gorgeous views and great employees. The noise was not so great, but since I spoke to resident services and got a solution, that had improved tremendously.
Staff are friendly and precise. All inquiries are responded to in a timely manner. Maintenance or building and amenities exceed expectations, glad to be apart of the community!
Best part is the views of Hudson River, palisades and Manhattan. Lucky to have the right corner unit to have views of all from the living room.
Very lovely , friendly, helpful concierges at South Building. Clean building, friendly staff. Trash room's door isn't keep cosed all the time, which produce unwell smell
I love living at Hudson Park South. The staff all the way from concierge to maintenance are excellent! Rent is reasonable given the amenities, and living by the water is the icing the cake.
Been here for years. Things are getting better. Would like better noise patrol outside after a certain time of night. And notices to residents to properly dispose trash in the trash room, and not in the hallway. All in all staff is pleasant and helpful. Concierge is great! I love my apartment.