Hudson Park South
4 stars313 Reviews

I love living here but the neighborhood is going down. Ppl are nitcleaning up behind their dogs and constantly trashing the boardwalk and the water. It us usually ppl who do NOT live in hudson part or directly on the water front.
Staff service is poor. I have faced a lot of problem getting an incovered parking spot. It took me 2 months to get one and a lot of pains. Hope this gets improved.
The employees at Hudson Park are friendly and welcoming. The location is convenient, with lots of access to transit, food and entertainment.
I have been a resident for a year and a half, it’s been a safe comfortable living environment. The neighborhood is quiet and I feel so at ease when I come home. It has been a pleasure to live at Hudson park. I am so happy I made this choice to call this place my home.
My only complaint is administration and the apartments can be pricey with a lot of fees excluded from rent but I am very comfortable with my living situation here at Hudson park south
Location is very convenient, many restaurants/bars to choose from, many stores and supermarkets within walking distance. Accessible transportation
I’ve lived here for years now and haven’t had any complaints. Everyone is really friendly and respectful of the other residents in the building.
Views to die for; proximity to MetroNorth; apartment complex restaurants, cafes, and infrastructure; closeness to the local stores, restaurants, pharmacy etc.; spacious apartments w washer/dryer in unit.
We had some bumps in the road in the beginning, but so far the experience has been great. We love the area, it’s nice for us adults and fun for my toddler.
1 star
Doors are always broken to come into the building .. the hallways smell like weed . No one is available at the concierge. They say They are there from a certain time to 11 PM and sometimes there’s nobody there at 9 PM..: