Hudson Park South

4.1

4.1

The maintenance and office staff are excellent. They resolve any issues super fast and have been a great help during the pandemic. I highly recommend life at Hudson Park.
My experience at Hudson park south has been great working from home. Being able to workout after I clock out without going outside. Printing and faxing documents like I am in the office is even more convenient.
Snow removal is subpar. Having one of the elevators out of service adds to hallway traffic on the first floor and adds to overall noise. Package receiving process is good, but it was BETTER when tenants had access. But the obvious decline in tenant clientele has caused change. The alarm going off at various times during the day is a constant annoyance.
I love it here. Everyone is so nice and polite. The building is always clean. Management is always on point when it comes to handling anything.
We just are moving in today so we still don't know alot but everyone has been very friendly and helpful starting with Nicole. I love how everything is very spelled out in emails with links right there for us to click on to get to the next step. My fiance and I are excited to move in!
i really love it here couldn’t ask for a better place to call home ! i feel safe i feel valued & it’s so peaceful . such a great place to raise a family and the view is amazing
The staff is so friendly and helpful. The building is kept clean and the amenities as well. Usually a pretty quiet building with respectful neighbors. Love living here!
Love the location, many eating options, public transportation if needed, MN is literally steps away, excellent view. Clothing, supermarket are close by as well
The past few yrs has been great..but there has been a lot of change in the community and surrounding area. All due to covid-19 aka the pandemic. The apartment community has had virtual activities and events for the residents. I will be so glad when this pandemic is over..so I can enjoy the home/community I have come to love.
No complaints here! Everything is going great! Residents are nice and the staff is very helpful. When you need anything they’re there to help.