I love hudson park .There are so many accommodations and amenities for my family. Beautiful neighborhood and scenery .This community makes it perfect for us !

FAlse advertising I thought would have a pool and spa I was mislead walls need to be fixed and gym should of been in buildings online it shows the pool and better amenities

Reply from Hudson Park South

Love it here, much better than my previous place. Awesome renovations in the apartment and having a washer/dryer makes life much easier. Living on the water is always a plus.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love the community of Hudson Park. I really appreciate the maintenance man Sandy. He is so helpful when it comes to any of me or my wife needs when it comes to the apartment. He is always so friendly and approachable.

Reply from Hudson Park South

My building is a quiet and clean place with respectful neighbors. There is never a noise issue. The doorman’s are always welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Prior to moving in, getting a hold of someone from the Leasing was at times difficult. Sometimes it would take up to about 24 hours to receive a reply back from an inquiry. After moving in, the staff has been courteous. I am enjoying my new space.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love this place... I have everything in my apartment, and the neighborhood is so safe... I really enjoy living here with my husband, we both love this place.

Reply from Hudson Park South

So far, Hudson Park has been an overall great experience. The staff and maintenance team are timely, efficient and super friendly. The amenities are convenient, though I do wish we had pool access. 9/10 would recommend to a friend.

Reply from Hudson Park South

The building is a convenient location and the maintenance team is quick and efficient with repairs. New concierges are pleasant and are at the desk much more consistently than before.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming from our first day moving in. Looking forward to exploring Hudson Park and Yonkers more.

Reply from Hudson Park South

My apt. Took a few days to have maintenance address some unfinished items, but know all has been completed. Enjoying my new residence. The rest the amenities are fine, the concierge is on point and professional.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Smooth move-in procedures allowed for a great moving experience. Concierge service is always courteous and professional. Needed some help understanding mailing procedures but the help came swiftly.

Reply from Hudson Park South

The only thing I can complain right now is the dogs off leash outside and they are from our building, We have been attack 4 times by dogs of the leash.

Reply from Hudson Park South

The apartment is great and concierge has been really helpful. We submitted a work order and it was completed the very next day. I’m glad everyone makes sure we feel at home.

Reply from Hudson Park South

So far it’s been a great experience,I love the location, beside the train noises and traffic It’s fairly quiet area I love staff they are nice.

Reply from Hudson Park South

So far its been great Maria has been amazing with the whole application and choosing an apartment process. I can’t wait to look at the spectacular views of the great Hudson

Reply from Hudson Park South

Love this place! Summertime is really when life on the water starts to feel special. Listening to free concerts from my balcony on Friday nights is great!

Reply from Hudson Park South

I've only been here about a week now but I have loved every minute of it. The staff is fantastic and very friendly. Everyone that I've met so far has been very kind. So far, Hudson Park is a fantastic place to live!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Beautiful apartment in a perfect location on the Yonkers waterfront. Wonderful service entering and exiting the building with friendly faces and convenient to hop on the train!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Had a wonderful tour with Keith! 5 stars for Keith no question. You guys should really get an receptionist onsite though. I called 15 times throughout the process just to ask some questions, schedule a tour, and get an update on my leasing application and no one ever answered. I finally got a call back on Friday after calling since Monday. As a business development consultant, I suspect this is losing you a lot of business, if people are calling to make an appointment and no one is answering. You might want to consider implementing and online booking software. You’ll book more meetings that way. 😉 The leasing application software is EXTREMELY buggy and the user experience is lacking. It made it very hard to tell if I completed all the necessary application steps. When I got approved it was unclear online. When I finally got an approval email, I was confused as to if there’s a mistake with the automated emails. The email I received started off saying I got approved... but then there were two paragraphs on how the decision was made and how I can dispute it. See why this is confusing? This content only need be in your rejection emails. Your approved emails should just say, “Congratulations, you’ve been approved!” and explain that the leasing agent will be in contact shortly with next steps. If the other information has to be their for legal reasons, but it in smaller text at the bottom of the email AFTER the email signature as a disclaimer. That will make things MUCH less confusing. I will say that when Keith called us back he was extremely helpful and personal! 6 stars for Keith!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Overall apartment is nice. The amenities could be better, such as grills. The best control is another thing that could be better. They only come once a month and when an issue arrives I have waited a month to have them come out. I would like preventive pest control quarterly

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love living on the water front. Please bring back the garbage cans so we can properly clean up behind our pets. Been seeing a lot of dog poop on the grounds lately.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Love living here. Beautiful apartment and great neighbors. Staff is friendly. Great city views. Close to everything I do. Will be renewing my lease.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Peace of mind receiving my packages... having a parking space, concierge service, security, maintenance quick response..I luv it.. here no complaints.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Management has worked hard to improve its responsiveness to resident concerns. This, along with other improvements to the property make Hudson Park feel like home.