Hudson Park South
4 stars244 Reviews

Overall the experience has been great. Maria from the leasing office has been wonderful and extremely helpful when submitting the application.
It’s been only a short time since I’ve moved here and I already feel very much at home. The staff has been very helpful. I look forward to being a resident here
Been here over four years...Love the community and the convenience to surrounding services. maintenance team is GREAT. Concierge crew is cool. Awesome views.
So far it is awesome concierge is so professional and the other tenants are friendly . I feel super safe living in this community and I would highly recommend it.
So far I don’t have any complaints. Every one is polite and nice. Building is always clean. And management is always helpful and very professional.
Very scenic area with great walking space...nice restaurants very close by less than a minutes walk...nice to watch the boats and kayakers in the water.
Just received a community walk through by leasing agent Maria very professional and helpful. Made me feel comfortable regarding safety in the community.
The hallways always smell ... the doors never lock properly .. the parking garage gates are always broken or damaged . When you call down stairs to speak to someone there is never anyone there ..
I wish all residents had access to a pool but overall it has been pleasant to stay here. Nice river views and close to train and grocery store
Only good living experience. Good security, and maintenance, decent rent charge and overall responsive management. Very happy and satisfied renting experience.