Everything has been great I appreciate me. Thompson on the moving in help. He is a a great employee for bison park and deserves recognition.

Such a beautiful, welcoming, and cozy place. My leasing agent Maria was absolutely amazing. I was very impressed with the amenities and Hudson River reviews. Can not wait to move in. Happy to be on board!

I love the convenience and cleanliness of Hudson park.... I feel very safe for my wife and children living here. The concierge is a plus!!! I have indoor parking that has easy access to and from the stairwell and exits of the building. Bringing heavy groceries is no problem with the availability of the house trolley, it really saves me time and energy lugging the packages right to my door. I love this place! There is no place that I found that can compare to the excellence of Hudson Park Apartments! I will definitely recommend this place to my family and friends!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Lots of room for improvement. Overall it is just OK, needs to implement more rules and follow through with no smoking in the building or around it. Also should be getting rid of the street noise on the boardwalk

Reply from Hudson Park South

Wonderful place(been her 15 years) it’s like a vacation all year long, even bad weather is still beautiful(facing the Hudson River)and seeing eagles, osprey and various unbelieveable species of birds!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Beautiful apartment with great amenities and great location right next to the train station and places to eat! very friendly leasing staff and front desk concierge as well.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love hudson park .There are so many accommodations and amenities for my family. Beautiful neighborhood and scenery .This community makes it perfect for us !

Reply from Hudson Park South

FAlse advertising I thought would have a pool and spa I was mislead walls need to be fixed and gym should of been in buildings online it shows the pool and better amenities

Reply from Hudson Park South

Love it here, much better than my previous place. Awesome renovations in the apartment and having a washer/dryer makes life much easier. Living on the water is always a plus.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love the community of Hudson Park. I really appreciate the maintenance man Sandy. He is so helpful when it comes to any of me or my wife needs when it comes to the apartment. He is always so friendly and approachable.

Reply from Hudson Park South

My building is a quiet and clean place with respectful neighbors. There is never a noise issue. The doorman’s are always welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Prior to moving in, getting a hold of someone from the Leasing was at times difficult. Sometimes it would take up to about 24 hours to receive a reply back from an inquiry. After moving in, the staff has been courteous. I am enjoying my new space.

Reply from Hudson Park South

I love this place... I have everything in my apartment, and the neighborhood is so safe... I really enjoy living here with my husband, we both love this place.

Reply from Hudson Park South

So far, Hudson Park has been an overall great experience. The staff and maintenance team are timely, efficient and super friendly. The amenities are convenient, though I do wish we had pool access. 9/10 would recommend to a friend.

Reply from Hudson Park South

The building is a convenient location and the maintenance team is quick and efficient with repairs. New concierges are pleasant and are at the desk much more consistently than before.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming from our first day moving in. Looking forward to exploring Hudson Park and Yonkers more.

Reply from Hudson Park South

My apt. Took a few days to have maintenance address some unfinished items, but know all has been completed. Enjoying my new residence. The rest the amenities are fine, the concierge is on point and professional.

Reply from Hudson Park South

Smooth move-in procedures allowed for a great moving experience. Concierge service is always courteous and professional. Needed some help understanding mailing procedures but the help came swiftly.

Reply from Hudson Park South

The only thing I can complain right now is the dogs off leash outside and they are from our building, We have been attack 4 times by dogs of the leash.

Reply from Hudson Park South

The apartment is great and concierge has been really helpful. We submitted a work order and it was completed the very next day. I’m glad everyone makes sure we feel at home.

Reply from Hudson Park South

So far it’s been a great experience,I love the location, beside the train noises and traffic It’s fairly quiet area I love staff they are nice.

Reply from Hudson Park South

So far its been great Maria has been amazing with the whole application and choosing an apartment process. I can’t wait to look at the spectacular views of the great Hudson

Reply from Hudson Park South

Love this place! Summertime is really when life on the water starts to feel special. Listening to free concerts from my balcony on Friday nights is great!

Reply from Hudson Park South

I've only been here about a week now but I have loved every minute of it. The staff is fantastic and very friendly. Everyone that I've met so far has been very kind. So far, Hudson Park is a fantastic place to live!

Reply from Hudson Park South

Beautiful apartment in a perfect location on the Yonkers waterfront. Wonderful service entering and exiting the building with friendly faces and convenient to hop on the train!