Hudson Park South
4 stars317 Reviews

Shakir
fresh to the area. but enjoying the community an d what it has to offer. easy access to transportation, great eaterys are in walking distance.
Kimberly
Love the apartment and living near the water! We love the space of our rooms and how convenient things are. Our neighbors on our floor are respectful of each other and friendly.
Jessica
I love the neighborhood. The staff is so helpful. I’m new to the neighborhood and I see myself staying here for a long time! I can’t wait to make memories here :)
Justin
The search is over and I appreciate the good service and I’m looking forward to living here. I would like to take advantage of the Hudson valley and go to West Point for a football game.
Michelle
I love living here but the neighborhood is going down. Ppl are nitcleaning up behind their dogs and constantly trashing the boardwalk and the water. It us usually ppl who do NOT live in hudson part or directly on the water front.
Mayuri
Staff service is poor. I have faced a lot of problem getting an incovered parking spot. It took me 2 months to get one and a lot of pains. Hope this gets improved.
Leeann
The employees at Hudson Park are friendly and welcoming. The location is convenient, with lots of access to transit, food and entertainment.
Annette
I have been a resident for a year and a half, it’s been a safe comfortable living environment. The neighborhood is quiet and I feel so at ease when I come home. It has been a pleasure to live at Hudson park. I am so happy I made this choice to call this place my home.
Amanda
My only complaint is administration and the apartments can be pricey with a lot of fees excluded from rent but I am very comfortable with my living situation here at Hudson park south
Kendy
Location is very convenient, many restaurants/bars to choose from, many stores and supermarkets within walking distance. Accessible transportation