Hunter Chase

I enjoy the amenities that we have access to in our community.the management and the maintenance are great workers. When I call for any maintenance to be done within a 24 hours it’s either completed or in the process of being completed.
I love our apartment!!! Management and maintenance are so helpful and friendly!! I moved here from Texas and I have to say y’all are friendlier!!! Thank you to everyone for making me feel at home in Tennessee!
Everyone has been so friendly. Community has been very quiet. The main issue is parking. Grounds are very well maintained. We made a good choice by moving here.
This is a great place to live The office is helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Quiet and clean. Very nice people living here and My Wife and I will enjoy our stay here
The apartments need some updating and maintenance typical fix is a band aid approach. Everyone is friendly, but it doesn’t feel genuine. There is some passive aggressive tactics when issues arise.
I still really enjoy staying here at Hunter Chase. Very convenient to me and has never given me any problems. Great place to live and stay at.
The staff is great at responding to any concerns or maintenance requests. With both of us working long hours, it’s important to have maintenance staff we can trust to enter our home when we aren’t there. On site dog park is very convenient.
Super friendly staff in the front office. We were able to move in a few days early without issue. The apartment was clean and ready for us when we got here!
The office and maintain staff are absolutely delightful! Rent is reasonable and our neighbors are great people. Neighborhood is quite and feels safe.
So far so good here! This is our first apartment so we dont have anything to compare it too but all the staff we have met so far has been very friendly and helpful!