Clean area. Large expansion in process that is really making Me more content to reside in this complex rather than somewhere else. Over all, good.

Like the updates. New gym, pool, fire pit. The dog park was a great idea. Can’t wait to see what else they add in the future. Like the new community activities.

10/10 would recommend a friend to live here. I’ve had a great experience living here for my first apartment on my own. Anyone would have a great time

Pretty calm place. Only dislike is being here for years and having my rent go up, also using changing rent pay companies not really enjoying giving out my information to multiple companies

The staff is great and the community is nice! Any time we've had a service request, they have been right on it. They maintain the property better than others I've lived in.

Friendly management and maintenance crew! Natasha, the leasing agent, has been so amazing and helpful with the whole process of moving here. They really care about making you feel as comfortable as possible here. I feel very safe here! Great place to live!

Great, quiet, affordable community. I'm very satisfied and appreciated how the staff treated us. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family.

Very friendly complex, neighbors and staff! Very well lit at night. Beautiful flowers and landscape. Enjoy the convenience of the laundry room! Continous improvement to the grounds!

I love living here, I've made some good friends and they look after me since I'm disabled. Everyone is friendly, treat me like family. It feels like home.

It has been a pleasant experience here at Hunter Chase so far. The employees are always happy and never rude to you. Looking forward to the rest of our time here at Hunter Chase, happy to call this home.

We move in next friday, and I am already in love with the complex. It is always maintained, quiet, and peaceful. I look forward to many years living in the community.

y'all are doing good, this is a nice complex and app, y'all are nice people in the office. The community is very clean, very quiet and very organized! Thank you!

Love this place! Great staff. Comfortable apartment. Located close to everything. The pool is great and love the school district. Thank you!

I Love this place and the customer service in taking care of request is on point! I am 100% satisfied with Hunter Chase Apartments! Would suggest for college students.

I've lived here for 4 years and we absolutely love it here nice quiet any problems they immediately fix it have no plans on going anywhere anytime soon

I really enjoy living here you respond fast to issues in the apartment and keep the grounds looking amazing and clean the only thing I would add is a kiddie play area since there are so many young ones running everywhere and giving them an area for them would keep them from running and playing where dogs go to the bathroom

This place is very professional and helpful. Got approved within 48 hours and was directed on how to get my lights and cable installed. Best place ever.

I think this is a cool app. I love getting rewards. I don't know what else to say. I'm trying to get to 140 characters. So hope I can get lots of rewards

Overall pretty average apartments. While I have complaints, the rent is fair, the location is nice, management's not shady, no major bug problems, and the apartments are safe so I would recommend them if that's what you're looking for. Office staff is nice but I have trouble getting them on the phone and the office takes every opportunity to close, and while they do tell you in the newsletters it's still a hassle (especially since sometimes we don't get the newsletter which announces the monthly closings until a week or so into the month).

So far the apartment community has been pretty quite and overall a good experience. The apartments are a little out dated and could use an upgrade, but not terrible for the price. Matience is super fast getting to work orders and staff is friendly. Laundry prices are a little expensive.

Love this place! Great as a college student and has one of the best locations in Clarksville as your close to any kinda of food and the interstate.

They are prompt when we submit a maintance issue form. But, I do not like that none of the apartments offered washer and dryer hookups in them.

Great neighborhood, love the area, nice place to live for a family that is just starting out. Would love to have a fenced area for dogs and better control on parking. But otherwise great.

Very clean and organized. I love the nieghbors. It's a quite community most of the time. One thing I don't like is the laundry being so high. I think it should be lowered.

We really like our apartment. There is plenty of storage space. The maintenance is quick about getting things done. We were told about other things that are coming. We are excited!

Reply from Hunter Chase