The apartments are nice and roomie but sadly are do not have room enough for a washer and dryer. Luckily the insight laundry room is situated right at the heart of the community.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far its been pretty good, we have had a couple issues with the hot water. Other than that we love our new place, and the helpful staff...

Reply from Hunter Chase

I’m already in love and I just moved in! Dawn is AMAZING! And the location is perfect! The bark park is the cutest! I can’t wait to take my dog!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Very quiet, has a pool and quality of ppl seem to be working class and family oriented. Nice amenities'. Staff is friendly and keep grounds maintained.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Pretty great so far. Got settled in easily and find that I enjoy the apartment I moved into. Can’t wait to dip into the pool and try out the gym.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It is a good place to live. Its quiet, has areas for barbequing, there's a pool and even a little dog park! The staff are always ready to answer questions and help in any way they can.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far in the little time I have been here it has been wonderful! No complaints coming from me.it is quite peaceful and quiet and am able to get all the rest I need for work.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Move in was quick, staff is so friendly and I love the amenities! Although there isn't air conditioning at the moment, I am pleased with the fact that Dawn at the front doesn't turn on the AC in her office.

Reply from Hunter Chase

No complaints about neighbors or amenities. You get what you pay for. Any time I've needed maintenance or the office they've responded quickly, but maintenance does usually leave lights on when they're in my unit. The HVAC updates have been a real annoyance as long as they're taking.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Dawn has been ABSOLUTELY amazing to us. She walked us through the process, showed us amentities, and checks in on us. Maintenence is awesome. They are very promt, knowledgable, and kind.

Reply from Hunter Chase

The place is great. Everyone in the office and maintenance staff are great as well. As far as noise goes, it is a quiet place to live and I hardly hear anything.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It wasn't that bad. The people in the office were nice and resourceful. They even helped me with my application when I had some problems. Left us poor though lol.

Reply from Hunter Chase

My apartment is conventional and close by to all the wonderful stores.These apartments also have a volleyball court and a dog wall with a pool!It's the best!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great updating and great people. Lived here almost 3 years now and we are comfortable here . Feels like home . Quick response on maintenance. Pet friendly

Reply from Hunter Chase

Absolutely love being here, Nothing negative to say. Friendly people, maintenance does a great job, completely satisfied. Looking forward to continuing good times here!!

Reply from Hunter Chase

We chose five stars because this is how Hunter Chase employees treats everyone as a dive star resident. I am a Military Vet and I have been to places where the resident are treated no more then three stars and ever since we found Hunter Chase, the people is what makes the place five stars.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great community, friendly staff, and constant improvements being made for a better experience every day. Convenient location and great amenities for all

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great neighborhood, amazing staff. I’m very pleased with my apartment as well, I do not feel unsafe here, I feel a very welcoming vibe. I am glad that I chose HunterChase!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Haven't been there long but everything is good so far! The neighbors are kind and not loud, everyone at the office is nice and the maintenance staff are great.

Reply from Hunter Chase

The whole complex is nice (the staff, pool, and community. But they take two weeks to "prepare your apartment for you to move in and in my case it looked like they did two days worth of work.

Reply from Hunter Chase

I love the ladies in the office, they are always so sweet to me and my family. My neighbors are friendly and the neighborhood is generally calm and quiet.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It’s a great area and an even better location. I never really have any problems with any other residents and I’ve made some friends here too

Reply from Hunter Chase

I have enjoyed my time here at Hunter Chase. I've lived here for a few years, and I plan to stay for a while. The staff and maintenance guys are always friendly and are always very helpful!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Dawn has been absolutely amazing through the moving in process. Everything here has been quiet, and friendly. I appreciate getting the monthly newsletters as well.

Many improvements have been made in the four years since our arrival to this property. I do appreciate the effort to improve the environment, such is the dog park and the redone pool area. I do wish that they would take down the volleyball court. With the sizeable feral cat population present on the property, it is simply turned into a huge litter box for them to use.