They are prompt when we submit a maintance issue form. But, I do not like that none of the apartments offered washer and dryer hookups in them.

Great neighborhood, love the area, nice place to live for a family that is just starting out. Would love to have a fenced area for dogs and better control on parking. But otherwise great.

Very clean and organized. I love the nieghbors. It's a quite community most of the time. One thing I don't like is the laundry being so high. I think it should be lowered.

We really like our apartment. There is plenty of storage space. The maintenance is quick about getting things done. We were told about other things that are coming. We are excited!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Staff is very friendly! The rest of the apartments need updated with almost everything. I have a few maintenance issues that I need to get fixed but not going to let that affect the rating until I see the final product. Definitely not the worst place you can live. 😊

Reply from Hunter Chase

I've been here just over a month and have zero complaints. It's quiet, the staff is excellent and has helped out with everything. Any maintenance I've needed done has been taken care of immediately.

Reply from Hunter Chase

I love my new apartment!!! I am fresh out of college so for my first apartment it is amazing. The staff is wonderful and genuinely care about their residents.

I love the community we live in. Everyone is very friendly as well as the employees here. The price is very reasonable and our apartment is really nice too!

Reply from Hunter Chase

The apartments are clean and updated to our liking. Quick response to maintenance calls. Very nice and quiet neighbors. Easily pay rent using an app.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Fantastic so far! Got exactly the style of unit I needed quickly! I was in a pinch to move down to TN for my new job and couldn't find an apartment. I came in on a Saturday, you said you had one, filled out the paperwork, and BAM! Got it!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Community is good. We enjoy living here. They are informative and ensure maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner. Staff are great!

We were quickly looking for a place to live with no ideabof the area. Natasha made our transition smooth! Her help was a blessing!! Living at Hunter Chase has been great! Kudos to the ladies at the office!!

Reply from Hunter Chase

You take good care of this place and do a good job of working with us. I have to admit that some of the rules are enforced too heavily, but I'm satisfied with the quality of service

Just perfect for my small family. I love it here. The rooms are nice. The staff is understanding and really nice. My daughter loves the pool hope the park comes soon.

Natasha is the office is so wonderful! She always remembers me and has helped me and my roommate get adjusted and putting in work orders and the like.

We just moved in, and everything seems great! The apartment is wonderful and the staff is super friendly and helpful. We definitely made the right decision choosing Hunter Chase

I really love the community and staff. I lived here for almost two years and the complex is very affordable to rent for a 2 bedroom. I loved it here. 5 stars

The place has alot of space outside for dogs to run but with the leash rule in effect, not much room on a 10 foot lwaah to let my dog run. We need a dog park really bad. Also, i put in a work order to fix our stove because it only has 2 working burners and 1 of those 2 is kinda messed up and only works half the time. Other than that, the facilities good.

I love everything about this place. Except no washer and dryer connections. Makes it hard when I'm broke. Everyone is really friendly though. The apartment itself is nice inside.

My husband & I live here at Hunt Chase Apartments for 1 year now and I'm pleased to say it is pretty nice here, Enjoying the pool area. Also a quiet place to live.

What's with the lady bugs I love that I can have my dog and her weight not be an issue. Also helps that the lease guy you've got is wicked hot.

I really like my new apt. The staff at Hunter Chase are real friendly. I look forward to the summer time so I can use the pool. And meet new people

Maintaince needs improvement. My shower has been broken since I moved in now is spitting black stuff out. I've had maintaince out twice to attempt to fix it. Not much done

Love it here. Problems get fixed right away and it is clean and friendly. Also great location. In site laundry room is convenient and open 24/7.

No major problems as of yet. So far so good only been at here a few months...but I do enjoy my small place of a home....not understanding some of the rules but I make my payments so im ok