Its been pretty good so far. Sometimes maintenance doesn't come when they say they will but I understand stuff happens. Other than that, it is a quiet community with a good office staff.

So far I have been a Hunter Chase apartments for almost 2 months and I must say I love the environment it is very quiet. I’m very excited to have experienced some of the activities they have out here such as the pool area and weight room. Everything is just nice!!

My experience here has been very good, management teams is very good to work with, they return your calls in a timely matter. If there’s anything need to be repaired they take care of it ASAP!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Staff has been friendly and maintenence has been quick to our problems. My neighbors are chill, and I enjoy the dog park. I like living on the upper floor.

It’s amazing here. Almost every neighbor we’ve came in contact with has said “welcome to the neighborhood.” I can’t forget about how sweet Renee and Dawn are.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Love the apartment and amenities that it includes washing my pet has never been easier with the grooming salon. The landscape is beautiful and they respond very quickly

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great place to be and live in!I love the pool.All the people around are friendly and always want to start a conversation with you and get to know you!

I have mixed feelings so far. My AC has went out twice in 2 weeks and I haven't had a functional dishwasher since moving in. I like the complex so far and the units themselves are cozy, however I feel like the problems I'm having are getting out of hand. There are also smaller maintenance requests that I need to put in that aren't as pressing, but I don't know if I should yet since the big ones are still pending.

Reply from Hunter Chase

The apartments are nice and roomie but sadly are do not have room enough for a washer and dryer. Luckily the insight laundry room is situated right at the heart of the community.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far its been pretty good, we have had a couple issues with the hot water. Other than that we love our new place, and the helpful staff...

Reply from Hunter Chase

I’m already in love and I just moved in! Dawn is AMAZING! And the location is perfect! The bark park is the cutest! I can’t wait to take my dog!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Very quiet, has a pool and quality of ppl seem to be working class and family oriented. Nice amenities'. Staff is friendly and keep grounds maintained.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Pretty great so far. Got settled in easily and find that I enjoy the apartment I moved into. Can’t wait to dip into the pool and try out the gym.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It is a good place to live. Its quiet, has areas for barbequing, there's a pool and even a little dog park! The staff are always ready to answer questions and help in any way they can.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far in the little time I have been here it has been wonderful! No complaints coming from me.it is quite peaceful and quiet and am able to get all the rest I need for work.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Move in was quick, staff is so friendly and I love the amenities! Although there isn't air conditioning at the moment, I am pleased with the fact that Dawn at the front doesn't turn on the AC in her office.

Reply from Hunter Chase

No complaints about neighbors or amenities. You get what you pay for. Any time I've needed maintenance or the office they've responded quickly, but maintenance does usually leave lights on when they're in my unit. The HVAC updates have been a real annoyance as long as they're taking.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Dawn has been ABSOLUTELY amazing to us. She walked us through the process, showed us amentities, and checks in on us. Maintenence is awesome. They are very promt, knowledgable, and kind.

Reply from Hunter Chase

The place is great. Everyone in the office and maintenance staff are great as well. As far as noise goes, it is a quiet place to live and I hardly hear anything.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It wasn't that bad. The people in the office were nice and resourceful. They even helped me with my application when I had some problems. Left us poor though lol.

Reply from Hunter Chase

My apartment is conventional and close by to all the wonderful stores.These apartments also have a volleyball court and a dog wall with a pool!It's the best!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great updating and great people. Lived here almost 3 years now and we are comfortable here . Feels like home . Quick response on maintenance. Pet friendly

Reply from Hunter Chase

Absolutely love being here, Nothing negative to say. Friendly people, maintenance does a great job, completely satisfied. Looking forward to continuing good times here!!

Reply from Hunter Chase

We chose five stars because this is how Hunter Chase employees treats everyone as a dive star resident. I am a Military Vet and I have been to places where the resident are treated no more then three stars and ever since we found Hunter Chase, the people is what makes the place five stars.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great community, friendly staff, and constant improvements being made for a better experience every day. Convenient location and great amenities for all