Hunter Chase

4.4

4.4

If I could give 0 stars i would worst apartment ever. Literally everything in the house is broke or has been broken. We have had our bathroom flooded ,the tub was clogged, stove didn’t work,closet doors aren't even on the hinges. Shall i go on?
Really live it here management is nice and so are the apartments really glad to be a resident here all new appliances and flooring is really nice
I love this apartment, it's the best place. My neighbors are super sweet and I love my place best home ever. I love the dog park, it's so pretty and the fitness center is amazing. I love the laundry room it is truly one of the best places I have ever lived.
The people are nice here , staff definitely make you feel welcome and attended to. General upkeep is nice. Quiet area . Happy to be apart of the community
I wish they would better maintain stuff. Bathroom and ceiling has needed work for sometime now. They could use some modernization too since many apartments are better upgraded.
The experience has been fair. Maintenance takes too long to respond to order. The washing machines are always causing problems. The staff is fairly okay.
They are great. Quick to work with you. Britney was amazing very helpful with everything. So far all my Neighbors are nice! Clean and quiet place
It’s a pretty good apartment to live in and is super pet friendly. Every time I put in a maintenance request it has gotten done the next day or two days after.
My Wife and I have been here since March. I have recommended this apartment to many of my friends and we are very happy here. I Office personnel are a great pleasure to talk with and they handle anything we have asked them
Staff here is great. Amenities and location is great. They have handled the COVID outbreak well as far as increasing social distancing, utilizing masks, and maintaining cleanliness in the facilities.