Pretty good place to live but not much yard for kids to play in because animals potty everywhere and no one cleans it up. Also, washer and dryers are kind of expensive.

For the price . Should be nicer and laundry cheaper. I think that payments should decrease because a lot of the problems are hidden and not completely fixed. Electrical here keeps up worried also

The overall experience has been pretty good. The staff around here is very friendly and does what they can to help your stay here better. :)

It has steadily progressed. With the dog park and gym, as well as different remodels here and there, you feel like they are trying to make this place feel like home

Hunter Chase Apartments is a fantastic place to live. The management is friendly and professional. The maintenance staff makes you a high priority.

The best community to live in with a speedy repairs and Landry suite on site for easier access and such friendly staff. Love living here. We have a excerise room to keep us fit in winter and spring seasons.

The atmosphere is amazing, and the staff and maintenance are always very cheerful and helpful. Apartments are easy to take care of, and rent is reasonable for the size of apartment.

Having just moved I'm very pleased with my experience thus far. All residents I've come into contact with are friendly and helpful. The staff is excellent and responsive. Overall, a great start and great first impression!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Overall great, but the cost of washer and dryers are a bit much for my liking. The maitence employees could do a better job though - they always seem to do things that only fix the problem for a little while.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Hunter chase is a pretty good community. Wish the laundry was free or cheaper or wish there were washer and dryer hook ups in the apartment. Pool is great.

Parking is awful & there are loud vehicles coming through the complex at all hours. Staff if very nice, helpful. Slowly getting gym on site.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Whenever I need maintenance, it’s an ASAP thing not waiting hours and hours for help! Thank you, and also it’s always community events which is very rare anymore!

Reply from Hunter Chase

My resident experience has overall been good however, the parking issue still not solved. I have to leave early for work and being female dont feel comfortable having to walk in the dark to my car when i have to park away from my building.

Love it here nice and quiet never have any complaints. The property is alqays nice and clean, we have a beautiful pool that has recently been redone, nice new dog park just a nice place to li e have no plans of ever moving

This is a wonderful place to live. Great staff, great neighbors, clean and well maintained. A pool, and they just added a terrific large dog park. I am 100% happy.

Clean area. Large expansion in process that is really making Me more content to reside in this complex rather than somewhere else. Over all, good.

Like the updates. New gym, pool, fire pit. The dog park was a great idea. Can’t wait to see what else they add in the future. Like the new community activities.

10/10 would recommend a friend to live here. I’ve had a great experience living here for my first apartment on my own. Anyone would have a great time

Pretty calm place. Only dislike is being here for years and having my rent go up, also using changing rent pay companies not really enjoying giving out my information to multiple companies

The staff is great and the community is nice! Any time we've had a service request, they have been right on it. They maintain the property better than others I've lived in.

Friendly management and maintenance crew! Natasha, the leasing agent, has been so amazing and helpful with the whole process of moving here. They really care about making you feel as comfortable as possible here. I feel very safe here! Great place to live!

Great, quiet, affordable community. I'm very satisfied and appreciated how the staff treated us. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family.

Very friendly complex, neighbors and staff! Very well lit at night. Beautiful flowers and landscape. Enjoy the convenience of the laundry room! Continous improvement to the grounds!

I love living here, I've made some good friends and they look after me since I'm disabled. Everyone is friendly, treat me like family. It feels like home.

It has been a pleasant experience here at Hunter Chase so far. The employees are always happy and never rude to you. Looking forward to the rest of our time here at Hunter Chase, happy to call this home.