Hunter Chase

4.4

4.4

We just moved in yesterday. The staff is very welcoming. The property maintains a clean environment. There is minimal trash. Overall so far it has been good.
Very accommodating and kind. I couldn’t have asked for better neighbors and landlord. The apartments were clean and renovated. It felt like home.
My husband and I love living here. Just loud on the weekends.. And alot of traffic but other than that it is a great community to call home.
I love that the laundry room has so many washer and dryers!! Makes needing to go to the laundromat much less necessary. Also the debit card feature is a definite bonus!
Everything about the community is great the grounds are always clean no trash or debris laying around. The office and maintenance staff are always pleasant to deal with, over all the good outweighs the bad.
Within the first few days of living at HunterChase, several of my neighbors have introduced themselves to me. Everyone seems really nice and I feel safe living in this neighborhood. Moving in went smoothly and the office people have taken good care of me and have helped me when I needed it. I’m looking forward to living here!
Upon moving in the employees at the main office were friendly and helpful. The keys that we were originally given did not work for the locks on our apartment, however the staff were quick to help and resolve our problem.
It’s been ok just I’ve been seeing trash outside in like the grass and stuff and some people be flying through the parking lot over speed bumps also seen a roach in the laundry room area. But I guess I can’t complain to much because the staff is nice and maintenance is always there when we need them.
pretty good place to be and close to some good places to eat. pretty nice puppy play pen. maintenance is kinda slow but oh well it is what it is.
Maintenance always come to your rescue . Office staff is always friendly and helpful . Apartment complex is quiet and clean. Everyone seems friendly .