Hunter Chase

The management and staff are on top of things. It’s a nice area to raise children. The people in the neighborhood are nice and family oriented. The overall quality of living here is great.
Me and my daughter love it . It’s very quite and peaceful place. Right by stores not too far and school right across the street . I would highly recommend
I enjoy how close Hunter Chase is to my workplace it helps since I have to walk to work. I do not know what else to write so I am just stringing a sentence together.
The place is great, but just moved in and half the apartment is damaged! The floor has holes in it, the bathroom panel ripped out, the paint is chipped. Overall, i’m liking the place but i wish that stuff didn’t happen.
This is a great community Well kept and friendly staff. Enjoy living here, it is the best for my wife and me We have told our friends who live out of state about the pleasure of living here
Very clean, peaceful and area for pets to run around. I’ve only been here for 3 weeks and I hate that we didn’t go with a two year lease I love it here❤️
Moving in was a fairly easy and stress free experience. The leasing office made it very easy to transition to being a resident. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. And im very happy with my apartment.
It’s pretty nice and cozy wish the AC was stronger. Also a problem with finding a parking spot but I do get off at 11pm so it’s understandable.
Almost a year has passed and we are still extremely happy here. The Office staff as well as Maintenance are superb. Neighborhood is terrific.
This apartment complex has been amazing! I am grateful we have been able to live here and am sad to be moving. I wish we could have experienced more of the amenities, but overall it was great. One thing I wish I knew when I moved in was that the complex was not smoke free. But it wasn't as big of a deal once we got moved in and used to it. A great place to live!