We have lived here for the past year and a half. We enjoy taking our puppy to the dog park. Pool was basically never open this past summer, however.

It’s been good, in hindsight I wish there were hookups so you had the option to have a washer and drier. Going to the laundry facility and paying for laundry every time is a pain in the butt! The time given on a swipe for the driers doesn’t dry your load half the time and the washers are small! Other than that it’s a good place to live, quiet and beautiful

I have had nothing but positive experiences living here. When something breaks down it gets fixed fast, the office staff are very nice and easy to talk too.

We have lived here for about 3 years now and have enjoyed it. The price isn’t bad and the people that live here are really nice too. I also like that you can paint or do whatever you want to the inside of the apartment.

We have renewed our lease this month ( August ), We're in our 4th year here and still enjoy our home here at Hunter Chase Apartments. Enjoy swimming in a clean pool.

I love living here, me and my kids have been here for about 4 months and I have nothing but great things to say about hunter chase! Would definitely recommend

It's a pleasure be a resident here they come right out to repair things and they work with you when there are issue on the property and they check on make sure u ok

Overall, it's been great. We wish that some of the cosmetic things they have been doing the past year on the outside of the property were going on in the apartments themselves instead.

Hunter chase is a pretty good community. We do wish the laundry was free or at least not as expensive. The pool is great, when it is open that is. We have loved the dog park now that it has warmed up.

Living here so far has been not bad so far. The only complaint I have is the constant smell of cigerettes. It can be annoying to come home to a house that smells like smoke. Another thjng is that I can here my neighbors arguing and it makes me nervous.

I have been living here since January. I like living here. It’s quiet and the people really genuinely care. Only issues i have is we had a broken closet door and stains on the ceiling and dishwasher issues. But it is a great place and all of the neighbors are so welcoming. They work with me on rent and solve any problem i have.

Quiet community, rent is affordable. Only complaints are the pool being closed for 4 weeks during the summer and a leak in our kitchen. Maintenance was here within 10 minutes about the leak.

Great environment.. Friendly place to live..apartment is spacious.things do get fixed in a timely manner..staff is willing to help with anything that you need assistance with

Everyone is really friendly, from my neighbors to the staff. It's a good place to live, especially with children. Things get fixed in a timely manner.

I've been living here for the past year and a half and I wouldn't change a thing. The only changes I've like about our apartment complex is all the upgrades in our community.

So far I love it here! Everyone is so nice. It’s extemely clean. The maintenance guy is super attentive and helpful. The staff is willing to help and friendly

Just moved in but so far so good! Cute little apartment, great service, our hot water wasn’t working and they came a couple minutes later to fix it.

Love living here! It's close to everything and it is a quiet complex. I've never had a complaint about any of my neighbors as everyone here is super friendly.

I've lived here for 2 years. Wonderful staff and maintenance. Always improving the community and making community events like cook puts and movie nights. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

We love it here at Hunter Chase, its quiet, clean good residents, its our first home together the apartment is perfect for us, just enough romm for the two of us, this is where we would like to live from now on.

The apartments are a little out dated and the pricing for the laundry facility are high, but overall it is not a bad place to leave. Safe community.

We hd a lovely move in process. Sam was amazing! Everyone has been super nice and patient! The help we have had has been wonderful. Laundry is expensive but thats prt of it.

Love the dog park, and the community is great! Super close to almost everything you can imagine. Friendly staff and very welcoming and homey!

Such a nice place to live! The staff is wonderful and maintenance is always there when you need them. I would recommend to anybody! I love it!

It has been great living here for the past year, we have renewed our lease for a second year. The maintenance has tried their best to always ensure our problems are fixed and have come on their off days and late at night a few times.