All of our needs while living here were promptly accommodated. Loved the office and maintenance staff. Great and convenient location. The pool and fifirepit are fantastical.

I love living here!. We have two dogs and having two dog parks so close to my apartment is amazing. After a running around for a while i can rinse or give my doggies a bath in the pet shower area. Having get together is wonderful due to the bbq and volleyball court right outside and you cant be the location.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It's not bad, but the whole area does smell like cigarette smoke. It is pretty quiet so far, and clean, can hardly really tell it's an older complex.

Reply from Hunter Chase

I love HunterChase! I'm so glad my boyfriend and I made the decision to live here! The location, the safety, the peacefulness; Couldn't ask for anything better!

I been living at hunter chase apartment for 3 months now, and so far it was been a pleasant experience. It’s a wonderful safe environment to raise a family.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Wonderful!!! Office staff is very helpful and nice. Community is clean and friendly. Neighbors are quiet and respectful. Living here has been a breeze.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Been a little rough to begin. I am sure it will improve. This has been a difficult transition for me as well so I have to accept some of the stress has been on me.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It is nice to be in a place to call home. The neighbors and staff are friendly. The grounds are nice. There are animals everywhere. I love dogs and cats. There are all so happy. Also the laundry room is very convenient and the weight area is Awesome

Reply from Hunter Chase

This is a very nice neighborhood. So far I am very happy with everyone in the office as well as the maintenance team. The neighborhood is quit and everyone seems respectful of each other. Great Place to live.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Its been pretty good so far. Sometimes maintenance doesn't come when they say they will but I understand stuff happens. Other than that, it is a quiet community with a good office staff.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far I have been a Hunter Chase apartments for almost 2 months and I must say I love the environment it is very quiet. I’m very excited to have experienced some of the activities they have out here such as the pool area and weight room. Everything is just nice!!

Reply from Hunter Chase

My experience here has been very good, management teams is very good to work with, they return your calls in a timely matter. If there’s anything need to be repaired they take care of it ASAP!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Staff has been friendly and maintenence has been quick to our problems. My neighbors are chill, and I enjoy the dog park. I like living on the upper floor.

It’s amazing here. Almost every neighbor we’ve came in contact with has said “welcome to the neighborhood.” I can’t forget about how sweet Renee and Dawn are.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Love the apartment and amenities that it includes washing my pet has never been easier with the grooming salon. The landscape is beautiful and they respond very quickly

Reply from Hunter Chase

Great place to be and live in!I love the pool.All the people around are friendly and always want to start a conversation with you and get to know you!

I have mixed feelings so far. My AC has went out twice in 2 weeks and I haven't had a functional dishwasher since moving in. I like the complex so far and the units themselves are cozy, however I feel like the problems I'm having are getting out of hand. There are also smaller maintenance requests that I need to put in that aren't as pressing, but I don't know if I should yet since the big ones are still pending.

Reply from Hunter Chase

The apartments are nice and roomie but sadly are do not have room enough for a washer and dryer. Luckily the insight laundry room is situated right at the heart of the community.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far its been pretty good, we have had a couple issues with the hot water. Other than that we love our new place, and the helpful staff...

Reply from Hunter Chase

I’m already in love and I just moved in! Dawn is AMAZING! And the location is perfect! The bark park is the cutest! I can’t wait to take my dog!

Reply from Hunter Chase

Very quiet, has a pool and quality of ppl seem to be working class and family oriented. Nice amenities'. Staff is friendly and keep grounds maintained.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Pretty great so far. Got settled in easily and find that I enjoy the apartment I moved into. Can’t wait to dip into the pool and try out the gym.

Reply from Hunter Chase

It is a good place to live. Its quiet, has areas for barbequing, there's a pool and even a little dog park! The staff are always ready to answer questions and help in any way they can.

Reply from Hunter Chase

So far in the little time I have been here it has been wonderful! No complaints coming from me.it is quite peaceful and quiet and am able to get all the rest I need for work.

Reply from Hunter Chase

Move in was quick, staff is so friendly and I love the amenities! Although there isn't air conditioning at the moment, I am pleased with the fact that Dawn at the front doesn't turn on the AC in her office.