Hunter Chase

4.3

4.3

Miles
Amazing place. Love how close it is to everything. Quite community. Pet friendly. A park for the kids. Overall I’ve enjoyed my stay here so far

Adam
It's good my kids love the new park! Also the pool is always great to go cool off on a hot day! Having multiple policeman/policewomen living in the complex is always a plus as well.

Kimberly
Love the community altogether. I love the pool, grill area, the park, dog area, fitness and laundry facility. Nice neighbors and less driving time to and from work.

Katlynn
We have loved living here at Hunter Chase Apartments. Our friend has lived here prior to us moving in and they recommended us to move in as well. The pool is my favorite thing to do at the apartments but we also have a qym and forest.

Savannah
it's okay. i haven't had the best experience. we have had so many problems since we have been here and when we try and talk to the employees about our issue they are rude. can't wait to move out!!!

Devon
about 2 months ago
Some of the best people to rent from . They are very family and animal family. The pool is the place to be on hot days . This is a very warm and welcoming environment not only just adults but children and pets . Keep up the good work ❤️❤️❤️💯

Michael
about 2 months ago
Ac has been broke and we’ve been here 4 weeks and 2 weeks it’s been broken first ever apartment and super dissatisfied. They literally said “sorry” “nothing we can do about it” no discount or anything! horrible horrible horrible. Renter beware!!!!

Kyle
2 months ago
Very very nice!! We loved the apartment so much! The pool is one of our favorite parts as well. The rooms are nice and open which works well for our two dogs.

Gregory
3 months ago
Good staff good maintenance team I keep the grass and bushes trimmed pretty good and the trash seems to be picked up pretty regular pretty nice place to stay

Laurie
3 months ago
I have lived at Hunter Chase Apartments for 3 years. I absolutely love this place, the community is so peaceful. The dig parks are a great place to play with your dog. I love how there is a laundry mat in the facility. Most importantly the people who work here are the nicest, and most sincere people I have ever met. The matainance people are very helpful. This place is definitely the best home I could of asked for. Thank you Hunter chase for being such an amazing and lovely place to live.