Huntington Glen Apartments

Front office treat you like family this is a great place to live it’s almost like your very own home very quiet peoples are very friendly I plan on being here for a while
Great neighborhood. The rent is super affordable, especially in the area that it's in. I have several big stores to go to and quick access to highway without much noise. I like the in-unit washing&dryer machines and that there's laminate floor instead of carpet. Great dog park as well! and quick access to trails or parks. (:
Staff is great very accommodating! I felt very welcoming when I entered the office! The staff does a great job under the conditions they have to work with during covid! Can’t wait to move in!
Good experience. Maintenance is easy to get a hold of. Good community. Have not had any major issues living here. Convenient area to live in and close to high way
I am pleased with my apartment. Very spacious, great location, and the neighbors are really nice. Everything was as expected and the things that were missed, were addressed by staff.
Beautiful community! Love looking at the horses across the apartments! Great neighborhood. Great office staff. Been here a year and a half and I have completely enjoyed by stay!
Peaceful and convenient place to call home. Close to restaurants, stores, and DFW airport. Friendly neighbors. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Friendly, clean, & convenient. Close to schools. Dog park. Close to walking trails. Quiet area, well kept. Neighbors are friendly. Maintenance service is quick.
Not a bad location. Seeing this apartment after moving in I was a bit disappointed, but it was not built in the 2000s so I understand. I hated the valet fee when the receptacles are walking distance from any person's apartment. Overall a 3.5 based on my personal opinion. The front office staff was/is great!
So far everything has been great. No complaints here. I applied on a Tuesday and moved in that Saturday. Ryan was very helpful with that. Thanks bud.