Huntington Glen Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great place to live..easy access to 183 & 121. My neighbors are always friendly. Great place for kids with local school. I recommend this community to everyone
The office staff is always attentive and friendly. Maintenance has always been quick to respond if there is an issue. I enjoy staying here and love the view by the pool.
I love the office staff, maintenance staff, and my neighbors here at Huntington Glenn. My first year has been amazing and so glad I found them. As things open in the state, I’m looking forward to eating at all of the various restaurants that are literally 5 minutes away from me. This really is an awesome community to live in.
It’s a great place to live neighbors are nice, but we’ve put orders on to maintenance and still haven’t had a couple things fixed. And the staff sometimes are very rude
Great ,quiet and nice apt, l like it a lot. Is a clean place, close to Kroger . Just a few maintenance issues, that I hope can be resolve quickly.
Always quite and peaceful here. Good management as well as good maintenance too. They always respond to your needs and be helpful. I been staying at this place for more than 5 years and never got any issue.
Had a very good move in process. The office team was great, and every thing went very smoothly. The apartment itself is wonderful. Still waiting on the matching fridge to come in, but everything else was in a reasonable condition and clean. Community seems smaller than my last which is nice. Feels a little more comfortable and personal. Maintenance has been very quick to respond to my requests as well which is great. Very happy so far.
I’m so happy that we are still here and everything is good. Not only my job is super close but everything I shop for is also close by. I would recommend this property to all my friends.
Both of my shower curtain rods fell down on different days. I’d guess it was humidity and cold air? Anyone else have that happen? Haven’t even put shower curtains on the rods yet. Will need to put in for help next week in getting them back up. I have a fool proof idea that’s worked before in my home.
It’s a great place to live. The staff’s are very friendly. Very easy to talk to they make you feel welcome. I feel like I’m at home here I’m comfortable here.