I've been here for a few years now, and it's been a wonderful experience! I haven't had any issues and then staff is always friendly and willing to answer any questions I've had.

Love this community! The staff and maintenance are great and Grounds kept up well. Would have given 5 stars if parking weren’t such a nightmare! STILL advocating for ONE assigned spot per apartment!!

Move in was easy, apartment was clean and ready to go! The staff is friendly and ready to assist- huge shout out to Ryan!! The property is very well maintained.

Great community with friendly neighbors. Always nice to chat and find out what they enjoy about living here as well. Also the fact that they have events sometimes here is great..Although I haven’t been able to make one yet!

Awesome!!! Place to live very quite and clean, and also the management is very professional every thing has easy access and I would recommend

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Been here nearly 2 years and I enjoy the community and the staff are very helpful with all my needs. Maintenance is quick to fix any issue I've had.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Really great place to live. Haven’t had any problems and the neighbors are friendly. It’s a peaceful and quiet environment. Management are very helpful and reliable.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Two weeks in, I am content with my apartment. I am always a bit hesitant to give feedback this early on. At the very least, I cannot say that I have any complaints.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I really love this place. The staff is great and my neighbors are too. Communication is key for me. I’ve only called maintenance twice in two years and the communication and repairs were prompt. Just renewed my rent for another year!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far I am loving my new place. Quiet and peaceful. I have awesome neighbors. I’m grateful for finding this amazing place and being able to move here.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Well y’all are awesome with customer service and I did have some problems with my AC but y’all fix that problem real quick. Thank you for all what y’all do.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Accessibility to everything, across the street from my kid's school. The staff from the office are very nice and the activities are a sweet gesture. The only thing I don't like is the people who forgot to pick up the dog poops.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I've never had a better rental experience. Service calls are prompt, community events are enjoyable, and the neighborhood is quiet after dark.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love living here! The community is great and the apartments are nice and spacious. The dog park is great and my pup loves it. My favorite apartment so far!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Outstanding maintenance service. Very clean and safe place for kids. I never had problems with the staff members, they are always understanding and friendly

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Awesome place to live. Great management team! Good maintenance team also. Conveniently located to multiple highways, numerous restaurants, and several stores.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s been soo great, the staff is terrific and my son and I love the pool and just relaxing after a long day! 😊 we’re been here going on 4 yrs and made sooo many memorable moments.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great office staff and maintenance staff. Just as happy to live here today as I was almost 10 years ago. Great monthly rates compared to like places around.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Pleasant atmosphere and good management . Neighbors are courteous. Management always strive to improve tenants experience by doing special cook out events.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Management is outstanding, always there right when you need them. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. They are kind and very responsive. They treat you like family instead of just a paycheck.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like living here.... great atmosphere. Very quiet. No complaints over all. Parking could be better.... sometimes have to park on other side of complex if I get home after 8pm.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Everything is kept clean and well-maintained. Any service requests I’ve made have been dealt with the same or next day. The staff are a pleasure to be around and very helpful. I also feel like I got great value for my apartment overlooking the creek. My neighbors are quiet and respectful, so it’s been a great place to live.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I really love the living space here. There's no wasted space and I think that's great!! It's so much nicer than any other apartment I've ever lived in. The neighbors are pretty quiet and the overall feel is really really nice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I enjoy the quietness and the amenities. I have received speedy service. The staff is always friendly and I am happy I chose this place as my first apartment.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Quiet, Serene setting. Great neighbors and community staff. Any issue is immediately addressed by Zoe and the team here. Extremely enjoyable experience.