I enjoy the quietness and the amenities. I have received speedy service. The staff is always friendly and I am happy I chose this place as my first apartment.

Quiet, Serene setting. Great neighbors and community staff. Any issue is immediately addressed by Zoe and the team here. Extremely enjoyable experience.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community Clean community Very nice staff Quick maintenance available Been living here for 4 years and this new management is wonderful people

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great place to live! Excellent management and maintenance. Beautiful pool and community area. Lots of extra events and parties put on by staff.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Quiet. Clean. Respectful staff and prompt maintenance. Always remembers that my cat is skittish so closes door promptly when entering. Sends emails prior to when pest control or fire place cleaners are coming.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been here since February and have had no issues. It’s quiet and a beautiful apartment home to stay in. The staff is very helpful. And the pool is gorgeous

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very nice complex and the apartment it self feels like home. Very peaceful and we’ve been enjoying the pool, the gym, and the spaces to walk around.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice staff, clean complex, fast maintenance services, it is nice place to stay and secure for my family. Also the location is great . I can stay here forever 😊

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great place to move in. Nice neighborhood, nice apartment. Plus the rent was lower than our previous. I’ve had no trouble communicating with the office since I first reached out.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Luv...love...living at huntington glen. 😊 everyone in office is great and always willing to do what they can to make sure the residents are happy.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice and quiet community. Maintenance is reliable and quick next business day service. Not a 5 star because of the limited parking space, sometimes need to park far from my building.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We just moved in and already love it! The pool is great, the apartment has a ton of storage space and the community has welcomed us nicely. And having a washer and dryer is so convenient and saves money!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The leasing office people are great. The people are friendly and nice. It is a quiet area. And the apartment is awesome with washer and dryer.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like that complex because all time everything is clean, the residents are friendly and you get the best treat , and the maintenance teen work fast.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Really excited to see what the work they are doing around the pool/BBQ area turns out. Though...I’m hoping that the grass goes back and the drainage issues are taken care of.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I just move here and love it. The staff has been so helpful. Ryan is very professional and really makes me feel at home. It a very great place to call home.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I really enjoy living in this area. Recently I have been using the gym facilities which has been nice. It’s always kept clean! I look forward to using the pool soon

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I don't have any complaints. How many apartments can you say that about honestly and with a straight face? I renewed my lease, and will again for as long as I rent. The management really does care about the people who live here, it's fantastically refreshing.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far my experience has been good. No issues. The only problem I have had to call on was addressed immediately. Nice quite neighbors. The parking is sometimes a issue Not enough

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Awesome and quite place. I’m super close to work and other fun places as well. I’m happy that me and my handsome husband moved here. #greatplace

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We had several issues when we first moved in. those aside, plus the noise level from neighbors, we have had a good experience. It’s a great location, great value, and the office staff/maintenance men are very friendly and helpful!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Been here a little over a month and we love it :) Everyone is nice and things are clean and well-kept. We love the valet trash concept and we even used the grill already!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice.... Cute..... Fabulous..... Decent....m Clean..... Quiet..... Calm...... safe neighborhood..... great schools..... beautiful.... convenient.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Just moved here recently. Love the area & the office staff is very helpful. Love my new home still adjusting but love it. Will deff recommend.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I’ve been living here for almost a year and I love it! I’ve only had a few minor maintenance issues but they have always been dealt with promptly and professionally. The office staff (Ryan, Zoe and Whitney) have gone out of their way to be kind and helpful to my daughter and I. The grounds of the complex always look nice. All in all I am very happy living here at Huntington Glen.