I have been a resident for almost 2 yrs. I cannot say enough good things about this property and staff. Friendly office staff, pools are kept up, clean looking , maintenance is awesome

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like it. The parking sucks but everything else is great. Happy i moved here. 😁😊😁😊. Everyone in office is very nice and quick to take care of any maintaince request.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Just moved here and so far I’m enjoying it quite a bit. Very nice area and staff are very friendly. Dog park could definitely use a clean up but otherwise great place.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great experience. The complex is beautiful and the apartment is gorgeous with the upgrades. I have no complaints at all. Very nice area and a beautiful community

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far everyone has been so kind and helpful, especially Ryan. While we are preparing to move in the staff is doing everything possible to make the move as easy and stress free as possible!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Is been amazing, good service. Great to have a spot with computer access. Wonderful personnel. So far so good! Good school with good and nice people.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have lived at Huntington Glen for almost a year. I really like it here. The community is quiet and for the most part the tenants are very respectful and considerate of others. A big part of what I like is that those that have pets are really good about cleaning up after them. I have lived in places where it was like walking through a mine field. Over the summer everyone was really good about the "closing time" at the pool. As someone that calls it a night fairly early, because I get up in the wee hours to go to work, I really appreciate that as well. Office staff has always been pleasant, friendly and helpful. Maintenance has always responded in a very timely manner. Huntington Glen is someplace that I would highly recommend.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love the safety of the complex , quietness in the area ,and quick response to your needs. The management is very friendly and help you every time I need to print something in the office.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very nice neighborhood and friendly staff. The apartment is nice and clean when we moved, the process was quick and the staff who attended to us was very helpful.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far I love the quietness and smallness of the apartments. Hoping it will stay that way! Whitney has been wonderful.. I'm convinced I made the right choice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very nice and convenient for me to get anywhere I need to go. Anytime I needed help at the main office everyone has been very sweet and helpful to me

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The staff and the people around me are really nice. This is awesome community and I will be renewing my leases. I’m super close to my job. :)

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love this apartment. Everything is updated. The people that work here are amazing. They are willing to do anything to help you out. The people that live here are super kind too.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Only been there a week but so far so good. The staff has been great. Especially the young man (sorry having one of those old people of moments) don't remember his name - but he is awesome.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Under new management and they are awesome. Quiet atmosphere and easy convenience to stores, restaurants, highways, and more. Friendly neighbors.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great staff that is always going above and beyond to help the residents. Especially exceptional maintenance crew that reacts quickly and professionally to any requests I have.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Been amazing the leasing staff is very accommodating. My move in was a breeze and I’m very impressed with the condition of my apartment. Love living here

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community Peaceful, clean and quite place Close to airport Maintenance services is good Office people are friendly Been living here for mor than 3 yrs

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been here for 6 months so far and I like it a lot the staff is usually very responsive and quick to take care of maintenance requests.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I am going on a year here, I'm lowkey and quiet and can appreciate the environment. Staff is friendly and will work with you and they keep the grounds clean. Even the maintenance they come in same day. I just love the environment and experience :)

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s great here. Anytime I have a request for maintenance they take care of it in a timely manner and always let me know what is going on and keep me updated.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The front office staff is great! They helped square me away with an apartment that met all of my needs while I was out of state. There were a few minor things that needed to be fixed when I moved in and maintenance was out within 24 hours to fix them! It is an older apartment complex, but the updated units are nice with an open floor plan.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Love the community area the convenience of a lot of stuff... but more parking lol ... it's always clean, the maintenance crew are always polite and the office crew as well!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s been 5 months living here and so far I’m loving how well they care of their residents. The community is peaceful. I think management is awesome and the maintenance team responds in a timely manner.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is such a great place to live. The staff is always friendly & quick to help & answer all questions. Very safe, family friendly apartments in a great location.