Huntington Glen Apartments

4.5

4.5

Besides random dogs chasing me to my car and barking at me, I’ve enjoyed being here. People are friendly but keep their distance. Amenities are great.
I love it here!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The front office is great and willing to work with you. I highly recommend everyone check this place out.
Whitney is a gem. Helpful & nice. The property is maintained well. The residents could do better by picking up their outside trash & taking care of their dog poop..
I’m still here since 2018 and I still love it here! Great management and no problems with my neighbors. Covid has ruin a lot for us to hangout and get to know our neighbors.
Management is very cooperative, Always willing to help you, Always answers your calls and massage ASAP. Quite and safe place to live, been here for 5 years and had good experience
Been here for 7 years great community Love it here great staff and neighbors quiet community .help full and friendly .highly reacomond living here
This place feel like home I think I might stick around another year I really love it here been on the third floor is really awesome except for buying groceries LOL other than that I love it.
Great community. Love the office staff. Quiet community. Love the area. And the valet trash pick up. Neighbors are friendly. The community events are lovely as well
Staff is usually friendly and maintenance staff is very friendly and helpful. Had a few bad experiences with neighbors but overall it has been a great experience living here.
Nice and peaceful so far. Its close to my son school. Affordable, close the hwy 121, food and grocery stores. I was happy to have found an affordable place not far from my son school, a shorter walk for him. I also like the fact the apartment come with washer and dryers.