My first 6 months has been a great experience. Quiet neighbors and a beautiful back view. Looking forward to using the pool area and workout facility soon.

So far everything is just as they said it would be. Love, the apartment. Lots of closet space, friendly neighbors, nice dog park with an obstacle course.

I have had three apartments upgrading twice in the past 17 years. New management has taken over as of March 1. New management corporation introduced themselves via a hand delivered flyer at the beginning of the week. So far new staff is friendly, but they need time to adjust because after Tipton Group moved out a few years ago, attitudes and responses have been on the downsliding. We are starting with a third management company and team in less than five years, but overall this is still a nice, convenient place to live. Police, fire, ambulance, sanitation and educational services are excellent. I can even walk to church with mainline denominations less than two blocks away. Tenants are mostly middle class and make up a diversified ethnic community which is nice and friendly. I would recommend still for people to give it a try. Leasing has been liberal up until about a year ago when 1 year was the maximum and minimum. Bell was never a company that actually took real interest in the quality of life of its tenants.

I have no complaints so far. All of the people at the front desk have been very nice and very helpful in moving in. The living space is very nice, as compared to other apartment I have stayed at. Great place.

Good community, fast maintenance, just a tad overpriced, but overall I like it here. Hopefully new owners will fix that along with a couple of other things.

So far, the staff has been quite helpful in regards to getting my paperwork completed and getting my apartment leased. Even though I have not moved in yet, I hope to have no doubts with my decision.

Good community and peaceful environment. Previously, I thought this place was also the same as other apartments but now I realize this place has a lot to live a life.

We love Huntington Glen Apartments. Clean area, and friendly staff. We love living here and are not ready to move out! Since they are older apartments, there are issues here and there, but they usually take care of it as quickly as possible.

Have lived here at Huntington Glen for a year now and am excited to be a part of the community! Friendly staff who care about us. Apartment, workput room and entire property stays clean and trim. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Clean, friendly staff and good area to live in. They get to repairs at a timely matter. Could use like a small park besides volleyball court for childeren to play on.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I truly enjoy the quietness, friendly neighbors, and valet trash. The parking can be a little rough at times,but nothing to worry about now. I love the up keep of the grounds as well

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The apartment over all is not bad. It's expensive for what it offers. However, it's good. It depends on people. However, till now I like this apt.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Clean environment. Great management. Quick response from maintenance. Easy access to major roads and highways. Conveniently located to several stores and restaurants.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is a nice, older apartment complex that is quiet and very family friendly. Any issues I have had are fixed, although the water issues were a problem for about one month.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very friendly staff that is always helpful. Great overall experience with living here. Very affordable compared to other places around the area. Nice quiet place.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Huntington Glen has made my first apartment experience unbelievable! The office staff is so friendly and helpful and maintenance is quick to fix a problem!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The staff is great .. Request are always done in a timely manner . The lights needs to be checked in the stairwell, they are a little dim. Other than that i enjoy being able to pay rent online , the gym and the car wash . i recommended this property to alot of my associates. The area is also convenient and you have access to the DFW airport and major highway

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice quiet community located next to great schools. Easy access to all you could want. Parking can be an issue when people don't park close to their own buildings.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Overall the community is quiet and peaceful. Residents are amazing. The apartments are nice. I love the swimming pool for summer. I wish their was a playground for kids though.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Huntington glen apartment is has a very Safe, quiet and peaceful environment. Prompt maintenance response. Maintenance Cleans pool everyday.