Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been a member of this community for almost two years. It has been pretty great so far. Maintenance is usually pretty quick and the office staff are helpful.
I love the attentiveness of the front office staff to any of my concerns as a resident. I am always grateful and appreciative the meticulous detailed work they put into making my home look beautiful!
I am enjoying the peace & serenity. I am happy here & am glad I downsized from my 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. I is convenient to my work. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the amenities after the COVID virus is over.
I love Huntington Glen. The complex is clean. It's right across the street from all school levels. Overall it's a quiet place. The staff are always helpful and tend to our maintenance needs asap. I
I’ve been live at Huntington Glen for 10 months and it’s been great! It’s a great neighborhood and community. The staff is friendly and doing a great job at keeping us informed and updated with world problems.
Quiet, easy to find, good central location, fair management. Maintenance is always prompt and thorough and the online portal is very easy to pick up.
I love living here. We have been here for 2 yrs and are very happy with management and staff. Maintenance is awesome . Manager has changed once while here. Glenda is just as good .
Quiet community close to schools, shopping, dining, and freeways. Smaller community, however, parking can sometimes be a challenge. Pool area is usually not crowded.
I’ve been here for 2 years and so far no problems. I know if I have a problem they come and fix it right away. Never had any problems with my neighbors.
! There are some issues with appliances and i will be forever grateful. :) I should mention that the whole staff is excellent. The location is great too,