Good service I’m happy, when I recuest for maintenance they coming fast to resolve the problem, good people in office, everything clean thanks

Ryan made the move in process so easy! He was efficient fast and courteous! He was detail oriented in his emails and always quickly responded with answers!

I’m so happy to be here. Me and my boyfriend live about 5 mins away from our jobs. It’s nice and quiet here and they office staff are very nice and caring.

This complex is quiet, friendly neighbors, and knowledgeable staff. The value here is priceless, having a peace of mind is the greatest quality to consider when choosing your next home. Don't hesitate to call and schedule a tour. Yes I am an actual tenant lol.

Maintenance takes care of issues quickly. Staff is friendly. Neighbors are mostly quiet. Great place for the value. I like that the unit has a washer and dryer in it but the previous owners had dogs and I found dog hair and dog food left in the laundry room.

Easy way to earn points and get rewards just for paying your bill on time. Nice to get Rewarded for doing easy tasks that need to be done anyways

The Community is nice but could be more upgraded for the price. I enjoy the trash pick up from the front door. We need more covered parking.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Friendly, and Great staff and property. Wonderfully located near an elementary amd jr high school and many resturants within walking and driving distance. Grocery stores near by.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Staff is wonderfully helpful. The entire process was easy and quick. The apartment is is good order and everything works. The grounds are well maintained.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Property is very nice. Conveniently located near elementary school and jr. high school Plenty of things to do nearby. Multiple places to grab a bite to eat within driving distance and at least 3 parks within a 5 miles radius. Staff was amazing and such an easy application process.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love the community. I love my apartment & the management. I just wish management would do a better job with the an't situation. Other than that, it's perfect.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very friendly,peace,clean and good environment. Maintainance comes quick after you complain. Big rooms. Big parking space. Secured. Perfect.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The new owners are quick to solve any problem you may havec you are close to everything you need or want, and I have never had a problem living here that wasn’t fixed over night. I have been here 2.5 years and would renew again if rent would stop increasing every year.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

New management has really improved the community. In the past I have put in service orders and they patched the problem. Now when I put in a service order they get done right away and correctly

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love living here. The floor plans are great, Its peaceful and quiet. & maintenance is always fast. I will definitely be renewing my lease.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very happy so far. Just moved a couple of weeks ago. The apartment was in excellent condition when I moved in. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Extremely happy with my choice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We are in the middle of our first week here, and we love it! It has been quiet and peaceful and made a stress-free environment for moving in. My wife and I can't wait to explore the community and get to know our neighbors!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Ok place . I like to know when gabbage person come through. The staff very nice and clean the maintenance quick to respond to your needs. Awesome

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice friendly office staff. Clean grounds and the apartments are kept up. Pool is looking good. I love the room in the laundry room and how theres a linane closet.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is my 2nd time living here, and I wish I had never left. Management is great and I've had no issues whatsoever. The grounds are kept up and the complex always looks nice. I'm happy to call Huntington Glen my home!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This so awesome and I’m I can’t wait to move in!! This place is so beautiful and it’s super close to my jobs and other fun places. I’m so blessed to be here!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The management team is friendly and are inviting. The complex is clean and the community makes sure that the resident comes first. It was convenient and has a great location between dallas and fort worth.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I’m from Miami and currently was in search for a place because I’m transferring my job to DFW airport. When I found this place it was my last stop and I fell in love. The leasing manager Whitney was so nice to me during our tour. I can’t wait to officially move in.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I'm enjoying the community so far. The staff have been helpful and attentive. Maintenance has taken care of any issues I've had. I like my new place and look forward to coming home.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great fast and friendly customer service. Made the orocsss very quick for us to get into our new apartment. The apartment complex is very well kept up as we’ll.