Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s been great living at Huntington Glen. The location is perfect for my son and I and don’t even have to get on the highway to run errands. Besides that, the staff here is very responsive and care about their residents.
It's been a mostly good experience. Maintenance staff is friendly and ridiculously helpful. Office staff is nice enough. Neighbors are a bit noisy tho. Oh well.
I am very happy & blessed here at Huntington Glen. I really enjoyed the pool this past summer. Maintenance requests are handled promptly. Planning to renew my lease.
Great place to live it’s like your very own house very peaceful the office people are great. Why wouldn’t you wanna live here I’m going to be around for a while
Little to no issues here and when a maintenance request is put in, it’s handled in a timely manner. Also very friendly and helpful staff. Well kept environment.
I have lived here for a little over 2 years now and the office/maintenance is usually pretty quick to reply. Neighbors mainly keep to themselves and only 1 or 2 packages have ever come up missing during my time here. Overall it's a good place to live.
The community is beautiful. The view of the horses are amazing. Maintenance is quick and handy. The staff in the office are so kind. I’ve been living here for almost 2 years and it’s great.
a nice and very quiet place to live, and is very close to live, and is very close to everything I am very very happy to live here I recommend it 100%
Quiet building. Responsive maintainence but need ceiling fans and lights in the rooms. I've been here 3 1/2 years and quite happy to be here. I feel safe at night walking out to my car.
We love it here! Great neighbors and quick efficient response to requests for maintenance. The trees and creek makes it so serene in the evening.