Huntington glen has awesome management and maintenance crew. Quick response turn around for all of your needs. Great environment and convenient to lots of amenities and several highways.

Great management team. Maintenance is very quick to respond to any issues. Zo the manager is great! Have lived here over six years. Nice grounds.

We LOVE it here. Amazing neighbors. Amazing management & staff. Not to mention the volleyball court & huge pool !! My boyfriend & I’d first apartment & were so glad we chose here

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

My husband and I love it here and feels home for us. We love the gym, the pool and the apartment complex itself and the fun stuff they do to celebrate holiday and such. Friendly staff too.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I've had a great experience. Office staff is super friendly and on top of it. I never have trouble communicating with anyone. I really enjoy the app they have for the apartments, it makes everything easier. I've put in a work order for a minor repair and was literally taken care of right away and through the app. Location is nice and no complaints so far.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The staff is nice, patient, and very helpful. The maintenance crew are quick to respond. The view is beautiful. They are very attentive to our needs at all times. Great place to live!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I just renewed my contract, we have been so comfortable and happy with our apartment, planing to stay for years and years to come! Thank you to the Huntington Glen team ! Awesome service Maintenance guys too!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We love staying here. Me and my girl friend moved here about 1 year ago and we love everything about this place. The location is perfect the apartments are nice and the staff is great

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Haven’t been here long but, so far it’s been great Everyone seems so nice and the maintenance team Is great as well. Being handicapped is a little hard because the outside has a lot of steps so it’s very hard for me to get around outside even to the pool. To some changes to the property in regards to a few Ramps would be nice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been living in this community almost a year. And I love it!! Such a friendly caring community. The staff is great! The events they throw for the residents are even greater!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far so good. Community is quiet and not having any issues. I like the app that allows you to pay rent and do other things as well. ......

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The neighborhood is usually fairly quiet, office usually quick to respond, maintenance does a decent job most of the time, neighbors okay but can be odd.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I've been here for a few years now, and it's been a wonderful experience! I haven't had any issues and then staff is always friendly and willing to answer any questions I've had.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Love this community! The staff and maintenance are great and Grounds kept up well. Would have given 5 stars if parking weren’t such a nightmare! STILL advocating for ONE assigned spot per apartment!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Move in was easy, apartment was clean and ready to go! The staff is friendly and ready to assist- huge shout out to Ryan!! The property is very well maintained.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great community with friendly neighbors. Always nice to chat and find out what they enjoy about living here as well. Also the fact that they have events sometimes here is great..Although I haven’t been able to make one yet!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Awesome!!! Place to live very quite and clean, and also the management is very professional every thing has easy access and I would recommend

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Been here nearly 2 years and I enjoy the community and the staff are very helpful with all my needs. Maintenance is quick to fix any issue I've had.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Really great place to live. Haven’t had any problems and the neighbors are friendly. It’s a peaceful and quiet environment. Management are very helpful and reliable.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Two weeks in, I am content with my apartment. I am always a bit hesitant to give feedback this early on. At the very least, I cannot say that I have any complaints.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I really love this place. The staff is great and my neighbors are too. Communication is key for me. I’ve only called maintenance twice in two years and the communication and repairs were prompt. Just renewed my rent for another year!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far I am loving my new place. Quiet and peaceful. I have awesome neighbors. I’m grateful for finding this amazing place and being able to move here.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Well y’all are awesome with customer service and I did have some problems with my AC but y’all fix that problem real quick. Thank you for all what y’all do.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Accessibility to everything, across the street from my kid's school. The staff from the office are very nice and the activities are a sweet gesture. The only thing I don't like is the people who forgot to pick up the dog poops.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I've never had a better rental experience. Service calls are prompt, community events are enjoyable, and the neighborhood is quiet after dark.