I really enjoy living in this area. Recently I have been using the gym facilities which has been nice. It’s always kept clean! I look forward to using the pool soon

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I don't have any complaints. How many apartments can you say that about honestly and with a straight face? I renewed my lease, and will again for as long as I rent. The management really does care about the people who live here, it's fantastically refreshing.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far my experience has been good. No issues. The only problem I have had to call on was addressed immediately. Nice quite neighbors. The parking is sometimes a issue Not enough

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Awesome and quite place. I’m super close to work and other fun places as well. I’m happy that me and my handsome husband moved here. #greatplace

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We had several issues when we first moved in. those aside, plus the noise level from neighbors, we have had a good experience. It’s a great location, great value, and the office staff/maintenance men are very friendly and helpful!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Been here a little over a month and we love it :) Everyone is nice and things are clean and well-kept. We love the valet trash concept and we even used the grill already!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice.... Cute..... Fabulous..... Decent....m Clean..... Quiet..... Calm...... safe neighborhood..... great schools..... beautiful.... convenient.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Just moved here recently. Love the area & the office staff is very helpful. Love my new home still adjusting but love it. Will deff recommend.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I’ve been living here for almost a year and I love it! I’ve only had a few minor maintenance issues but they have always been dealt with promptly and professionally. The office staff (Ryan, Zoe and Whitney) have gone out of their way to be kind and helpful to my daughter and I. The grounds of the complex always look nice. All in all I am very happy living here at Huntington Glen.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Have lived here 16 years! Pleased overall with facilities. Some problems but almost all were resolved. Management has changed a few times but I've enjoyed it.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been a resident for almost 2 yrs. I cannot say enough good things about this property and staff. Friendly office staff, pools are kept up, clean looking , maintenance is awesome

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like it. The parking sucks but everything else is great. Happy i moved here. 😁😊😁😊. Everyone in office is very nice and quick to take care of any maintaince request.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Just moved here and so far I’m enjoying it quite a bit. Very nice area and staff are very friendly. Dog park could definitely use a clean up but otherwise great place.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great experience. The complex is beautiful and the apartment is gorgeous with the upgrades. I have no complaints at all. Very nice area and a beautiful community

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far everyone has been so kind and helpful, especially Ryan. While we are preparing to move in the staff is doing everything possible to make the move as easy and stress free as possible!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Is been amazing, good service. Great to have a spot with computer access. Wonderful personnel. So far so good! Good school with good and nice people.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have lived at Huntington Glen for almost a year. I really like it here. The community is quiet and for the most part the tenants are very respectful and considerate of others. A big part of what I like is that those that have pets are really good about cleaning up after them. I have lived in places where it was like walking through a mine field. Over the summer everyone was really good about the "closing time" at the pool. As someone that calls it a night fairly early, because I get up in the wee hours to go to work, I really appreciate that as well. Office staff has always been pleasant, friendly and helpful. Maintenance has always responded in a very timely manner. Huntington Glen is someplace that I would highly recommend.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love the safety of the complex , quietness in the area ,and quick response to your needs. The management is very friendly and help you every time I need to print something in the office.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very nice neighborhood and friendly staff. The apartment is nice and clean when we moved, the process was quick and the staff who attended to us was very helpful.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far I love the quietness and smallness of the apartments. Hoping it will stay that way! Whitney has been wonderful.. I'm convinced I made the right choice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Very nice and convenient for me to get anywhere I need to go. Anytime I needed help at the main office everyone has been very sweet and helpful to me

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The staff and the people around me are really nice. This is awesome community and I will be renewing my leases. I’m super close to my job. :)

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice set up. Nice neighbors. Horrible parking. Great location. Close to elementary school & junior high. Trinity is near by. Community is quiet, & clean.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I love this apartment. Everything is updated. The people that work here are amazing. They are willing to do anything to help you out. The people that live here are super kind too.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Only been there a week but so far so good. The staff has been great. Especially the young man (sorry having one of those old people of moments) don't remember his name - but he is awesome.