The new owners are quick to solve any problem you may havec you are close to everything you need or want, and I have never had a problem living here that wasn’t fixed over night. I have been here 2.5 years and would renew again if rent would stop increasing every year.

New management has really improved the community. In the past I have put in service orders and they patched the problem. Now when I put in a service order they get done right away and correctly

I love living here. The floor plans are great, Its peaceful and quiet. & maintenance is always fast. I will definitely be renewing my lease.

Very happy so far. Just moved a couple of weeks ago. The apartment was in excellent condition when I moved in. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Extremely happy with my choice.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We are in the middle of our first week here, and we love it! It has been quiet and peaceful and made a stress-free environment for moving in. My wife and I can't wait to explore the community and get to know our neighbors!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Ok place . I like to know when gabbage person come through. The staff very nice and clean the maintenance quick to respond to your needs. Awesome

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice friendly office staff. Clean grounds and the apartments are kept up. Pool is looking good. I love the room in the laundry room and how theres a linane closet.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is my 2nd time living here, and I wish I had never left. Management is great and I've had no issues whatsoever. The grounds are kept up and the complex always looks nice. I'm happy to call Huntington Glen my home!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This so awesome and I’m I can’t wait to move in!! This place is so beautiful and it’s super close to my jobs and other fun places. I’m so blessed to be here!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The management team is friendly and are inviting. The complex is clean and the community makes sure that the resident comes first. It was convenient and has a great location between dallas and fort worth.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I’m from Miami and currently was in search for a place because I’m transferring my job to DFW airport. When I found this place it was my last stop and I fell in love. The leasing manager Whitney was so nice to me during our tour. I can’t wait to officially move in.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I'm enjoying the community so far. The staff have been helpful and attentive. Maintenance has taken care of any issues I've had. I like my new place and look forward to coming home.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great fast and friendly customer service. Made the orocsss very quick for us to get into our new apartment. The apartment complex is very well kept up as we’ll.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

My first 6 months has been a great experience. Quiet neighbors and a beautiful back view. Looking forward to using the pool area and workout facility soon.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far everything is just as they said it would be. Love, the apartment. Lots of closet space, friendly neighbors, nice dog park with an obstacle course.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have no complaints so far. All of the people at the front desk have been very nice and very helpful in moving in. The living space is very nice, as compared to other apartment I have stayed at. Great place.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community, fast maintenance, just a tad overpriced, but overall I like it here. Hopefully new owners will fix that along with a couple of other things.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far, the staff has been quite helpful in regards to getting my paperwork completed and getting my apartment leased. Even though I have not moved in yet, I hope to have no doubts with my decision.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community and peaceful environment. Previously, I thought this place was also the same as other apartments but now I realize this place has a lot to live a life.

We love Huntington Glen Apartments. Clean area, and friendly staff. We love living here and are not ready to move out! Since they are older apartments, there are issues here and there, but they usually take care of it as quickly as possible.

Have lived here at Huntington Glen for a year now and am excited to be a part of the community! Friendly staff who care about us. Apartment, workput room and entire property stays clean and trim. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Clean, friendly staff and good area to live in. They get to repairs at a timely matter. Could use like a small park besides volleyball court for childeren to play on.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I truly enjoy the quietness, friendly neighbors, and valet trash. The parking can be a little rough at times,but nothing to worry about now. I love the up keep of the grounds as well

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The apartment over all is not bad. It's expensive for what it offers. However, it's good. It depends on people. However, till now I like this apt.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Clean environment. Great management. Quick response from maintenance. Easy access to major roads and highways. Conveniently located to several stores and restaurants.