I love this apartment. Everything is updated. The people that work here are amazing. They are willing to do anything to help you out. The people that live here are super kind too.

Only been there a week but so far so good. The staff has been great. Especially the young man (sorry having one of those old people of moments) don't remember his name - but he is awesome.

Friendly staff. Apartments could be a little cleaner on move in. Three days into living here I witnessed a loud verbal fight on the balcony of another resident which is uncomfortable. Also not gated. :((

Under new management and they are awesome. Quiet atmosphere and easy convenience to stores, restaurants, highways, and more. Friendly neighbors.

Great staff that is always going above and beyond to help the residents. Especially exceptional maintenance crew that reacts quickly and professionally to any requests I have.

Been amazing the leasing staff is very accommodating. My move in was a breeze and I’m very impressed with the condition of my apartment. Love living here

Good community Peaceful, clean and quite place Close to airport Maintenance services is good Office people are friendly Been living here for mor than 3 yrs

I have been here for 6 months so far and I like it a lot the staff is usually very responsive and quick to take care of maintenance requests.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I am going on a year here, I'm lowkey and quiet and can appreciate the environment. Staff is friendly and will work with you and they keep the grounds clean. Even the maintenance they come in same day. I just love the environment and experience :)

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s great here. Anytime I have a request for maintenance they take care of it in a timely manner and always let me know what is going on and keep me updated.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The front office staff is great! They helped square me away with an apartment that met all of my needs while I was out of state. There were a few minor things that needed to be fixed when I moved in and maintenance was out within 24 hours to fix them! It is an older apartment complex, but the updated units are nice with an open floor plan.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Love the community area the convenience of a lot of stuff... but more parking lol ... it's always clean, the maintenance crew are always polite and the office crew as well!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

It’s been 5 months living here and so far I’m loving how well they care of their residents. The community is peaceful. I think management is awesome and the maintenance team responds in a timely manner.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is such a great place to live. The staff is always friendly & quick to help & answer all questions. Very safe, family friendly apartments in a great location.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great place to live, safe and friendly area. Good location to highways, bars, restaurants, highways and schools. Good management and maintenance

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Zoe is the most helpful person at the apartment community. Every time I have something that I need assistance with she is absolutely amazing.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

have good neighbors in my bldg. I enjoy walking around the complex for my daily exercise also enjoy the work-out room and morning coffee with the staff and friends

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I’m so happy to be living here. Not only am I close to work but being on the 3 floor is getting my legs back in shape! It is so nice and quiet and I like being a resident here so much I renewed my lease

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Friendly helpful staff Clean neat apartment Awesome service Wonderful place to stay Affordable rent I recommend it for family Close to school, Close to restaurant and market

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Lived here for 3 years now and its been a great experience!! Work orders are completed quickly and staff is always helpful and friendly!! Would definatly recommend living here to anyone considering it!!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great apartment and I love the fact it’s quiet. No drama, loud noises, good parking, and overall no problems with the office. I’m definitely renewing my leases.

I like the community. Its friendly and inviting to families. When something break they are quick to handle it. Only thing im not a fan of is the mandatory valet trash that we have to pay for.

I’ve lived in a good number of apartment communities. This by far is my favorite. It’s quiet, convenient, the staff is great, always willing to help.

Nice homey & clean. Quiet. Close to schools & nice community. Management is nice & tries their best to help with any concerns. Kid friendly & pet friendly.

Clean, good maintenance, excelent staff. Nice Pool, I like be living here, near to all, it is very well located near the main highways, thanks