Huntington glen apartment is has a very Safe, quiet and peaceful environment. Prompt maintenance response. Maintenance Cleans pool everyday.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Overall the community is quiet and peaceful. Residents are amazing. The apartments are nice. I love the swimming pool for summer. I wish their was a playground for kids though.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice quiet community located next to great schools. Easy access to all you could want. Parking can be an issue when people don't park close to their own buildings.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The staff is great .. Request are always done in a timely manner . The lights needs to be checked in the stairwell, they are a little dim. Other than that i enjoy being able to pay rent online , the gym and the car wash . i recommended this property to alot of my associates. The area is also convenient and you have access to the DFW airport and major highway

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

There have been 4 total owners of Huntington Glen since we've been a resident. The past owners have been extremely subpar in all areas. The biggest issue we had with the previous owners was that they would never announce when contractors were coming to work on site, and at times inside our apartment. We would get a knock on our door and have to let someone in when no one was dressed or ready for the day. We are unfortunately looking elsewhere now.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Huntington Glen has made my first apartment experience unbelievable! The office staff is so friendly and helpful and maintenance is quick to fix a problem!

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have been here for 7 years. When i first moved in for the first 2 years it was great. Lately with multiple turnovers with management it has gone down hill. Hopefully it will get better.

Needs to improve. I have been here for 7 years and the first 2 yrs were good as far as property up keep. But the last several hrs it has gone down hill.

Very friendly staff that is always helpful. Great overall experience with living here. Very affordable compared to other places around the area. Nice quiet place.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is a nice, older apartment complex that is quiet and very family friendly. Any issues I have had are fixed, although the water issues were a problem for about one month.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Clean environment. Great management. Quick response from maintenance. Easy access to major roads and highways. Conveniently located to several stores and restaurants.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The apartment over all is not bad. It's expensive for what it offers. However, it's good. It depends on people. However, till now I like this apt.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I truly enjoy the quietness, friendly neighbors, and valet trash. The parking can be a little rough at times,but nothing to worry about now. I love the up keep of the grounds as well

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Clean, friendly staff and good area to live in. They get to repairs at a timely matter. Could use like a small park besides volleyball court for childeren to play on.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Have lived here at Huntington Glen for a year now and am excited to be a part of the community! Friendly staff who care about us. Apartment, workput room and entire property stays clean and trim. Would highly recommend to everyone.

We love Huntington Glen Apartments. Clean area, and friendly staff. We love living here and are not ready to move out! Since they are older apartments, there are issues here and there, but they usually take care of it as quickly as possible.

Good community and peaceful environment. Previously, I thought this place was also the same as other apartments but now I realize this place has a lot to live a life.

The property is under new management so I hope it will be better service. I have dealt with a noisy neighbor who lives above me. The water in the shower doesn’t regulate. The shower will change from hot to cold to hot with no warning.

So far, the staff has been quite helpful in regards to getting my paperwork completed and getting my apartment leased. Even though I have not moved in yet, I hope to have no doubts with my decision.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community, fast maintenance, just a tad overpriced, but overall I like it here. Hopefully new owners will fix that along with a couple of other things.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I have no complaints so far. All of the people at the front desk have been very nice and very helpful in moving in. The living space is very nice, as compared to other apartment I have stayed at. Great place.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far everything is just as they said it would be. Love, the apartment. Lots of closet space, friendly neighbors, nice dog park with an obstacle course.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

My first 6 months has been a great experience. Quiet neighbors and a beautiful back view. Looking forward to using the pool area and workout facility soon.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I had a bad experience with the rent. on 1st March 2018 I dropped my rent check in the office front desk. after 2 days I got a call from manager & she came in my apartment & stating that I didn't pay my rent. She brought me a letter which has extra amount added. I went back to the office & explain everything about rent which I had already paid with the personal & everything. In fact an employee lost my check in office. I went to bank to cancel my check & bank charge me for that as well. finally, I paid my rent again by money order because I didn't feel safe to pay check. It is really weird which can happen in office & they were 3 personal working for that. I really feel bad that the manager didn't even say sorry for that. She still trying to point that fault on me....! Bad

Great fast and friendly customer service. Made the orocsss very quick for us to get into our new apartment. The apartment complex is very well kept up as we’ll.