Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice set up. Nice neighbors. Horrible parking. Great location. Close to elementary school & junior high. Trinity is near by. Community is quiet, & clean.
I had a bad experience with the rent. on 1st March 2018 I dropped my rent check in the office front desk. after 2 days I got a call from manager & she came in my apartment & stating that I didn't pay my rent. She brought me a letter which has extra amount added. I went back to the office & explain everything about rent which I had already paid with the personal & everything. In fact an employee lost my check in office. I went to bank to cancel my check & bank charge me for that as well. finally, I paid my rent again by money order because I didn't feel safe to pay check. It is really weird which can happen in office & they were 3 personal working for that. I really feel bad that the manager didn't even say sorry for that. She still trying to point that fault on me....! Bad
There have been 4 total owners of Huntington Glen since we've been a resident. The past owners have been extremely subpar in all areas. The biggest issue we had with the previous owners was that they would never announce when contractors were coming to work on site, and at times inside our apartment. We would get a knock on our door and have to let someone in when no one was dressed or ready for the day. We are unfortunately looking elsewhere now.
The property is under new management so I hope it will be better service. I have dealt with a noisy neighbor who lives above me. The water in the shower doesn’t regulate. The shower will change from hot to cold to hot with no warning.
Needs to improve. I have been here for 7 years and the first 2 yrs were good as far as property up keep. But the last several hrs it has gone down hill.
Nice.... Cute..... Fabulous..... Decent....m Clean..... Quiet..... Calm...... safe neighborhood..... great schools..... beautiful.... convenient.
I have been here for 7 years. When i first moved in for the first 2 years it was great. Lately with multiple turnovers with management it has gone down hill. Hopefully it will get better.
The Community is nice but could be more upgraded for the price. I enjoy the trash pick up from the front door. We need more covered parking.
Overall not a lot of complaints. The rent is reasonable, and I love the in unit laundry. Very clean. Never had a pest issue. The location is good, and I’ve never had a safety concern. I’ve had some persistent maintenance issues, though, and parking is pretty bad in the evening. This is why I can’t rate higher.
I like the community. Its friendly and inviting to families. When something break they are quick to handle it. Only thing im not a fan of is the mandatory valet trash that we have to pay for.