I had a bad experience with the rent. on 1st March 2018 I dropped my rent check in the office front desk. after 2 days I got a call from manager & she came in my apartment & stating that I didn't pay my rent. She brought me a letter which has extra amount added. I went back to the office & explain everything about rent which I had already paid with the personal & everything. In fact an employee lost my check in office. I went to bank to cancel my check & bank charge me for that as well. finally, I paid my rent again by money order because I didn't feel safe to pay check. It is really weird which can happen in office & they were 3 personal working for that. I really feel bad that the manager didn't even say sorry for that. She still trying to point that fault on me....! Bad

Nice set up. Nice neighbors. Horrible parking. Great location. Close to elementary school & junior high. Trinity is near by. Community is quiet, & clean.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The property is under new management so I hope it will be better service. I have dealt with a noisy neighbor who lives above me. The water in the shower doesn’t regulate. The shower will change from hot to cold to hot with no warning.

There have been 4 total owners of Huntington Glen since we've been a resident. The past owners have been extremely subpar in all areas. The biggest issue we had with the previous owners was that they would never announce when contractors were coming to work on site, and at times inside our apartment. We would get a knock on our door and have to let someone in when no one was dressed or ready for the day. We are unfortunately looking elsewhere now.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Needs to improve. I have been here for 7 years and the first 2 yrs were good as far as property up keep. But the last several hrs it has gone down hill.

I have been here for 7 years. When i first moved in for the first 2 years it was great. Lately with multiple turnovers with management it has gone down hill. Hopefully it will get better.

Nice.... Cute..... Fabulous..... Decent....m Clean..... Quiet..... Calm...... safe neighborhood..... great schools..... beautiful.... convenient.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great office staff and maintenance staff. Just as happy to live here today as I was almost 10 years ago. Great monthly rates compared to like places around.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The Community is nice but could be more upgraded for the price. I enjoy the trash pick up from the front door. We need more covered parking.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

I like the community. Its friendly and inviting to families. When something break they are quick to handle it. Only thing im not a fan of is the mandatory valet trash that we have to pay for.

I love the community. I love my apartment & the management. I just wish management would do a better job with the an't situation. Other than that, it's perfect.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Good community and peaceful environment. Previously, I thought this place was also the same as other apartments but now I realize this place has a lot to live a life.

The management team is friendly and are inviting. The complex is clean and the community makes sure that the resident comes first. It was convenient and has a great location between dallas and fort worth.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

This is a nice, older apartment complex that is quiet and very family friendly. Any issues I have had are fixed, although the water issues were a problem for about one month.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Quiet. Clean. Respectful staff and prompt maintenance. Always remembers that my cat is skittish so closes door promptly when entering. Sends emails prior to when pest control or fire place cleaners are coming.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice homey & clean. Quiet. Close to schools & nice community. Management is nice & tries their best to help with any concerns. Kid friendly & pet friendly.

Good community Peaceful, clean and quite place Close to airport Maintenance services is good Office people are friendly Been living here for mor than 3 yrs

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Clean, good maintenance, excelent staff. Nice Pool, I like be living here, near to all, it is very well located near the main highways, thanks

I like living here.... great atmosphere. Very quiet. No complaints over all. Parking could be better.... sometimes have to park on other side of complex if I get home after 8pm.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Nice staff, clean complex, fast maintenance services, it is nice place to stay and secure for my family. Also the location is great . I can stay here forever 😊

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

Great management team. Maintenance is very quick to respond to any issues. Zo the manager is great! Have lived here over six years. Nice grounds.

So far my experience has been good. No issues. The only problem I have had to call on was addressed immediately. Nice quite neighbors. The parking is sometimes a issue Not enough

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

The neighborhood is usually fairly quiet, office usually quick to respond, maintenance does a decent job most of the time, neighbors okay but can be odd.

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

So far so good. Community is quiet and not having any issues. I like the app that allows you to pay rent and do other things as well. ......

Reply from Huntington Glen Apartments

We just moved in and already love it! The pool is great, the apartment has a ton of storage space and the community has welcomed us nicely. And having a washer and dryer is so convenient and saves money!