Love the community! Been living here a year and a half now and it's a safe, quiet, friendly place to live. And its dog parks are great for your furry friends!

We need more service in gym and meeting room and computer room we don't have event paper on there, Because here is luxury complex And we have some cheap and dirty people in this year and that's not good for this complex I don't know they are residents or gust but they have bad attitude

No complaints except they downgraded pool chairs in front pool from resort style to cheap looking which brought down the curb appeal in my opinion. Neighbors have always been super loud but not really complex fault. Staff very nice for most part though.

Great employees but need more security it's a large apartment complex just for one or two security persons. Good neighbors we have have for the past 3 yrs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Apartment community is a great way to earn perks and free rewards! I love Hyde Park and everything they offer as far as amenities and the community I live in!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The property is pretty good overall. One thing that kind of aggravates me is people that sit by the gate in phase 2 in wait for others to open the gate for them because they don't have a fob. The gate is a false sense of security

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Leasing staff is excellent. Maintenance is horrible. Grounds are dirty with dog poop. Pools are not cleaned of trash and cigarette butts. Quite gross. Hot tub is green.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I am very satisfied with the team and apartment community. Its clean, calm, connected, vibrant, and healthy atmosphere. Security is also good, a nice lplace at great location to live in.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Community is doing good in maintaining the property. Would request to police people who walk their dogs and don't clean up after them. Other than that everything is up to the standards

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great property, friendly staff, nice amenities. The pools are nice, but very loud at nighttime. Curfew is not enforced, thats my only complaint.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The pools are very inviting for the summer! Always well maintained and so are the grills! 4 pools in the community, you will never run out of space to chill!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love hydepark it is a great place to live...i have been here for almost three years and it has been amazing..i would definitely recommend!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

For the most part I've had a wonderful live experience for the past 4 years parking is terrible that would be my biggest drawback and people don't pick up their dog poop everything else is pretty good everyone at the front desk is pretty friendly

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Best apartment ever ! Really good service and best location and nice view. Good neghberhood. Safe apartment and they are very frindly......

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Overall nice place to live. Wish the parking situation would be sorted out! They need to decide on if they are going to enforce the use of the stickers or not. These broken down cars either need to be towed or the residents need to pay for covered parking since they never move.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the community! Hyde Park is a uch a fun place to live. We just signed our second year lease. It has friendly staff and love all of the pools!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I lobe this apartment complex, i wish that people would pick up after there pets. Maintemce people are friendly and get people are friendly and get things done.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I sometimes get emails,sometimes get notes in my mailbox that I have a package but 80% of the time I have to go ask if they have a package for my apartment because I have tracking on my package and it says it was delivered, this is 2+ days even sometimes... We got locked in our bedroom the very first day we got our keys. We had the new apartment upgrade and the wood floor wasn't completely together when you walk in, it still hasn't been fixed. In the medicine cabinets in the bathrooms it looked molded. I guess it had water damage so all they did was paint over them, I hope it wasn't mold.... Door knows are awful and always breaking. Maintenence is good about fixing things though. Honestly, we could be living downtown walking distance from activity and pay less for something nicer... It's way too much money for what we are paying. Parking is hard sometimes, but I'm not paying even more money on top of high rent for covered or garage.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Nice, quiet place to live.... Been living here for 8yrs and counting.... Nice, friendly staff and maintenance.... If it weren't for corporate greed that continually raises prices and forces some to move out of the complex because of being priced out of living here, I don't think anyone would ever choose to leave.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

awesome! i love living here! maintence is on point! trash is taken care of when needed! i feel very safe! my friends love coming to visit me now!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love living here! I have lived here for about 9 months and the complex and apartment upgrades (dark "wood" flooring in living and bath, the tile in the shower area, the big tub and the countertops throughout are extremely nice. The staff is awesome and always super helpful as well!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I have loved living here for the last year. Very quite community. The staff, especially Andrew has been so wonderful. His customer service is out of this world.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Good management and staff Je suis content de vivre ici. Trea calme et bon ambiance. Mais la securite est un peu faible. Je prefere le mieu. Mais c'est encore bon

Love where I live but there are a few issues mostly with the fitness center. The TVs do not work properly- you cannot change the channels and the wifi doesn't work. Other than that I love it here!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Always consistent and curtious. I have lived here for 4 years and consider this home. I always recommend this community to my friends and family