Hyde Park At Montfort has been a great experience so far! I've the community. The workers at the front office have always been very helpful!

Would be five, but parking is a beast passed 9pm. I've lived here a while and love the atmosphere. Having nature at my back door is amazing.

Great apartment. Friendly staff and efficient maintenance team as well. Many activities and events to create a community atmosphere. I referred a friend who moved in and loves it as well.

This is a great little community with outstanding management. The friendly staff is amazing and maintenance requests are fulfilled very quickly.

I love living at Hyde Park! They have everything we need: a nice gym, garages, pools, and pretty views! There is an eclectic mix of people who live here: young professionals, families, retirees, students, etc. love living here!

Good community. Like the new dog park. Trash service has improved greatly. Need resident events to be on weekends. Hard to go if you work during the week.

It has been amazing so far, my only request is for front desk staff to be friendlier and not to get bothered when requesting our packages, sometimes they seem bothered.

Very nice starting too up grad the grounds more maintenance very fast on fixen stuff great place too live. The Ppl in front office are great

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

good, safe and affordable place to live, in a nice area that is close to a lot of things. The management is very helpful and pleasant every time that i have spoken to them. Most of the people that live here that i have met seem to be very pleasant, working-class people.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We are new tenants here. I have personally had a great experience with the maintenance staff. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and quick to solving the issues with my apartment.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Hyde park is a beautiful, safe and all around pleasant community, with a positively helpful staff and various enjoyable amenities and events!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love living at Hyde park!! Management is so awesome here! Hyde Park always has things going on! You really get what you pay for!! Residents are great!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

This is my third lease and I have been very happy with the management team and especially the promptness of maintenance requests! I have had a great experience and would refer a friend (and have)!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

We love all the events and how friendly everyone in the community is! Everything is very clean and convenient. If something needs fixed, it gets done right away.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Enjoy everything so far. Very please with the trash pic up and how everything is handled on the front office . Please keep up the good work and look forward to many more days here

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Customer service is always exceptional and welcoming. I love how quiet the community is as well. The only con I would say is available parking. I noticed that some buildings have a substantial amount of parking but I'm assuming those buildings are less occupied than mine.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

It's been great so far. Service requests are quick. Security could be improved though since my car was broken into. Night patrolling needs to be improved.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Only been moved in for 3 months but I already love where we live! The complex staff have all been very friendly and accommodating to our transition and the community feels like a neighborhood more than an ap

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

It's better than where I lived before. The parking lot can be a little confusing when giving people directions, but I like the size of the reserved covered parking spaces. It is a little weird living next to a cemetery.

Just moved in recently, but overall great! TVs in the fitness center don't work. Media center looks great, but is always locked?? Would be nice if it was open and free to use any time.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Overall good experience. My only complaint is I've had my trash not picked up a couple of times and when I call the office they say they will send somebody yet no one ever shows up.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great apartment. Nice amenities and resident activities. I have only lived here a couple of months and so far Hyde park already feels like home.

Maintenance staff is on top of their stuff, and we love taking our dog to the dog park. We love our apartment and the ability to have a garage too.

Great so far, no problems as of yet. Noise isn't really an issue, parking isn't at certain times of the day.Everything have been smooth since the move into this apartment.