Great Community. I feel very safe here,This place is Awesome! I love living here! the pool is clean and all the people that work here are friendly and always willing to provide help and assistance! Also the security is good the location and the staff is awesome!

I love our new home. The community is really nice and clean. The upgrades in the apartment are pretty. The staff are friendly and helpful, Andrew made the move in process easy and stress free.

This is a beautiful community with luxurious upgrades and friendly staff. Andrew sold us immediately on a 2bd 2bth apartment. He went above and beyond and took time to measure my bedroom space to make sure my furniture would fit. The application and approval process was super easy. The resident activity center / gym is a fantastic amenity and I look forward to putting it to good use. Hoping no major issues come up in the next year as I'd like to anticipate renewing my lease.

I just moved in so hard to really say how good or bad my experience is but so far it's been good. I ran into a few issues and the staff at hyde park were extremely helpful and quick to respond. Also Griselda and Andrew were great when it came to the lease and getting all of the paperwork finalized.

Great Community. We walked in with just a 6 days to move into a new place and Andrew took care of us. He show us around the complex and even gave us a really good deal. We really liked the 4 different pool and the fitness center. Cant wait to get all moved it!

Hyde park is overall a great place to live. Some small details like certain fixtures needing to be replaced, squeaky floors/bath tub, etc that could use improvement but the management has been fair and respectful. Some of the technicians, specifically one of their newer younger guys, are rude and unhelpful. However, the neighbors have been wonderful.

I loved this apartment complex already! I have a dog and there are so many areas to walk him! It's a great central location to everything. I feel very safe here, too! The apartment was in tip top shape when I moved in!

I recently moved and I must say it was a great choice!. The staff has been super friendly and helpful they made me feel like family!. Great experience!

Good location, clean, calm and vibrant. Safe, secure and beautiful. Resident Activity Center is also good, I hope they can add some indoor games, like pool tables, table tennis...... to get 5 stars.

I have had 3 apartments at Hyde Park. I’ve loved every one of them!!! The staff in the front office, and maintenance is always amazing!!!!!!

This place is awesome, the pool is clean and the people that work there are always willing to provide you help and assistance, location is good and nearby restaurants and movie theaters

Griselda helped me showing me different options. She and all the team at the leasing office are very helpful and the community is very nice.

Hyde Park has great apartments with even better customer service. They are always available when I have questions or need help. Their apartments are updated, clean and have all the amenities I was looking for. My dog loves all the other dogs in the community!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I have been a resident for 4 years. I moved into Hyde Park because of their amazing location and the interior renovations. I never expected to retain employment in their management office. It has been the best decision I ever made on both a personal and business venue.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love everything about Hyde park! They have accommodated me from the minute I moved in. It was such a relief from my old apartment! Tanya is the best!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

This apartment is awesome. I enjoyed the upgrades and additions they had made. The weight room is clean and great there was no need to get gym membership.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I’m very very happy to live here , best locations, and nice view and good nghiberhood and very safe place to live and very close to any highway.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Thanks. I've lived here for a long time because of greatness of the management. The area is great. The closeness to transportation is also a key.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the community! Been living here a year and a half now and it's a safe, quiet, friendly place to live. And its dog parks are great for your furry friends!

We need more service in gym and meeting room and computer room we don't have event paper on there, Because here is luxury complex And we have some cheap and dirty people in this year and that's not good for this complex I don't know they are residents or gust but they have bad attitude

No complaints except they downgraded pool chairs in front pool from resort style to cheap looking which brought down the curb appeal in my opinion. Neighbors have always been super loud but not really complex fault. Staff very nice for most part though.

Great employees but need more security it's a large apartment complex just for one or two security persons. Good neighbors we have have for the past 3 yrs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Apartment community is a great way to earn perks and free rewards! I love Hyde Park and everything they offer as far as amenities and the community I live in!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The property is pretty good overall. One thing that kind of aggravates me is people that sit by the gate in phase 2 in wait for others to open the gate for them because they don't have a fob. The gate is a false sense of security

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Leasing staff is excellent. Maintenance is horrible. Grounds are dirty with dog poop. Pools are not cleaned of trash and cigarette butts. Quite gross. Hot tub is green.