I love the location near the heart of Addison's restaurants and shopping. The staff is nice and responsive to needs and concerns, and great amenities. My daughters and feel safe and at home here.

The location is great and I like that they have different activities pretty often. There are some safety concerns and there has been several mail related issues with the front desk.

It is a great community to live. Management is really good. You will find good amenities here. Office staff is very friendly and helpful :).

The best apartment I’ve lived in. Great front office staff. We needed an apartment within a week and Andrew got us moved in in 3 days! Beautiful view from our apartment and great layout.

Very good experience, everyone here is nice at the office, and there is amazing facilitys. We get to live right by the creek which is amazing!

3 years and just renewed my lease. If there is a problem i report it, it gets fixed same day or max next day. Very friendly staff, lots of activities to attend at the office. Nice huge gym by the pool, that has a nice entertainment room.

I have been living here since one year ago and the apartments are great. The community is very nice and the public areas are a great place to share with family and friends. Awesome place to live.

Always friendly, haven’t had an concerning issues, maintenance always prompt, communication has been great. They have events pretty often. I’m pleased.

This place is pretty great, because its quiet, the maintenance staff is awesome, i had a problem closing my garage one morning and one of them saw me having problems stopped what he was doing and fixed it. Office staff is always helpful as well.

I love Hyde Park! I moved in a little over 3 months ago and it's been the best apartment complex I've experienced so far. Anytime I have a maintenance request, it's answered within a day. For being smack dab in the middle of Addison, the neighborhood is surprisingly quiet and cozy. I love seeing all the dogs and friendly faces walking about every day. Everyone in the office is always super helpful. They have breakfast for residents almost every Saturday morning! Can't say enough great things about this place.

Loud neighbors but overall it’s fine. Maintenance fam is quick to respond and front office is very nice and attentive. Nice location as well

Been here for 2 years and very happy with my apartment. After having a hard time the 1st 2 weeks with my other apartment they moved me asap to make sure i am happy and satisfied!

It has only been about a month so far but I am loving living at Hyde Park! The location is incredible and management is always helpful! It’s also VERY affordable

responsive staff for anything that goes wrong, but the nickel diming on the lease is dishonest and frankly all-up the price is much higher than it should be.

Best place in Dallas/Addison area to live. Great interiors and amenities. Modern and reasonable pricing for this area. Close to night life and entertainment. Great community.

Love this place especially that it’s pet friendly and very well maintained! Paperwork and move in process was easy thanks to Hope! Definitely staying here until I purchase my home.

Community is nice. Office often loses my packages. The construction crew is quick anytime there is a problem and they always clean up. if you get home late you often have to park far from your apartment

Great community to live. Staff has been very friendly and helpful which made our moving process so much easier. They have nice amenities as well.

I like Hyde park. The events are amazing, the staff is nice and I really haven't had any major issues. One thing I would improve is parking, but they do try their best with what they have.

It's a nice place, the front office staff are nice. The people are nice nothing crazy really goes on. There have been a few maintenance issues but they get that fixed pretty fast.

So far so good.😌 I was processed and approved within 24 hours. I did come prepared and Lydia was ready for an organized person like myself. I’m looking forward to moving in and enjoying my amenities

Great! Everything so far has been a wonderful experience. Lidia in the front office was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me with my move in.

Living here has been a great experience, the community is awesome, it’s really quiet and I think most of the residents think the same way, pool is outrageous!

Love these apartments so much I just got my best friend to move in too!! Very responsive to work orders and have always been pleasant to work with.

The management is great and very attentive to residential needs! Also, the complex is always well kept and presentable! This place so far is one of the best places I’ve lived in Dallas.