I loved this apartment complex already! I have a dog and there are so many areas to walk him! It's a great central location to everything. I feel very safe here, too! The apartment was in tip top shape when I moved in!

I recently moved and I must say it was a great choice!. The staff has been super friendly and helpful they made me feel like family!. Great experience!

Good location, clean, calm and vibrant. Safe, secure and beautiful. Resident Activity Center is also good, I hope they can add some indoor games, like pool tables, table tennis...... to get 5 stars.

I have had 3 apartments at Hyde Park. I’ve loved every one of them!!! The staff in the front office, and maintenance is always amazing!!!!!!

This place is awesome, the pool is clean and the people that work there are always willing to provide you help and assistance, location is good and nearby restaurants and movie theaters

Griselda helped me showing me different options. She and all the team at the leasing office are very helpful and the community is very nice.

Hyde Park has great apartments with even better customer service. They are always available when I have questions or need help. Their apartments are updated, clean and have all the amenities I was looking for. My dog loves all the other dogs in the community!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I have been a resident for 4 years. I moved into Hyde Park because of their amazing location and the interior renovations. I never expected to retain employment in their management office. It has been the best decision I ever made on both a personal and business venue.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love everything about Hyde park! They have accommodated me from the minute I moved in. It was such a relief from my old apartment! Tanya is the best!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

This apartment is awesome. I enjoyed the upgrades and additions they had made. The weight room is clean and great there was no need to get gym membership.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I’m very very happy to live here , best locations, and nice view and good nghiberhood and very safe place to live and very close to any highway.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Thanks. I've lived here for a long time because of greatness of the management. The area is great. The closeness to transportation is also a key.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the community! Been living here a year and a half now and it's a safe, quiet, friendly place to live. And its dog parks are great for your furry friends!

We need more service in gym and meeting room and computer room we don't have event paper on there, Because here is luxury complex And we have some cheap and dirty people in this year and that's not good for this complex I don't know they are residents or gust but they have bad attitude

No complaints except they downgraded pool chairs in front pool from resort style to cheap looking which brought down the curb appeal in my opinion. Neighbors have always been super loud but not really complex fault. Staff very nice for most part though.

Great employees but need more security it's a large apartment complex just for one or two security persons. Good neighbors we have have for the past 3 yrs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Apartment community is a great way to earn perks and free rewards! I love Hyde Park and everything they offer as far as amenities and the community I live in!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The property is pretty good overall. One thing that kind of aggravates me is people that sit by the gate in phase 2 in wait for others to open the gate for them because they don't have a fob. The gate is a false sense of security

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Leasing staff is excellent. Maintenance is horrible. Grounds are dirty with dog poop. Pools are not cleaned of trash and cigarette butts. Quite gross. Hot tub is green.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I am very satisfied with the team and apartment community. Its clean, calm, connected, vibrant, and healthy atmosphere. Security is also good, a nice lplace at great location to live in.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Community is doing good in maintaining the property. Would request to police people who walk their dogs and don't clean up after them. Other than that everything is up to the standards

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great property, friendly staff, nice amenities. The pools are nice, but very loud at nighttime. Curfew is not enforced, thats my only complaint.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

The pools are very inviting for the summer! Always well maintained and so are the grills! 4 pools in the community, you will never run out of space to chill!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love hydepark it is a great place to live...i have been here for almost three years and it has been amazing..i would definitely recommend!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

For the most part I've had a wonderful live experience for the past 4 years parking is terrible that would be my biggest drawback and people don't pick up their dog poop everything else is pretty good everyone at the front desk is pretty friendly