This place is a great apartment complex. They provided different activities throughout the year. They are a little pricey the reason I didn't give 5 stars

Nice community! Nice ammeneties but I only wish there was a playground and speed limit signs. People drive so fast outside. Very fast responses to any calls and management has been great to me and my family.

My lease is coming up pretty soon and I want more open communication about renewing the lease (rates, changes to feed, etc) or the process for moving elsewhere.

Hyde Park is a great place to live. Grounds are well kept and great location. Management staff is friendly and helpful. Security guards are always around.

Hyde Park is a wonderful place to live. The staff is nice and the apartments are beautiful. Our biggest thing was to make sure they are clean. We have been here 2 years and have yet to find a bug!

Everything is great, except recently I have been getting lot of car burglary notification so just worried about the safety aspect but watching that we have cameras inplace and patroling makes us feel safe. Just dont remove that.

I like the apartments, they are clean and there are a lot of events that allow us to meet others. I do wish that the small park had a little more upkeep and or a bench even. I don't have a dog but I think it would help some of those residents

Great community to live in. Love the monthly gatherings this apartment complex offers. It's conveniently located to neighborhood grocery, shopping , bars, and other activities.

We hv been here almost 2 year nw and its great place to live . It's fun to live here. Good community to live .. Every week community members arrange events like breakfast , lunch , wine down , games even spa, massage n lot more so it's fun ..

Love it here! I personally have never had any issues. I do wish that dog owners would be more responsible with their pet watse. Not Hyde Park to blame but what can you do? They even added more pet stations with doggie bags! Other than that no complaints, pools are amazing, grounds are always kept looking nice.

Overall things are fine. The staff could be more helpful, and office hours could be extended, but everything else is okay overall. Can't complain.

I love my apartment as well as the area. Lots of green space by me, it's quiet, and the amenities are easy to access. Everyone around is friendly and helpful as well.

I've really enjoyed living at Hyde Park at Montfort so far. The apartments are nice and the staff is very friendly and makes an effort to get to know me

Moved from out of state and am really enjoying my new apartment and all the amenities available. The associates are all very kind and so helpful.

Hyde Park Apts i have not lived in may apt complexes, though i've had a great experience living here. It is clean and staff are awesome. I would certainly recommend Hyde Park Apts - Dallas

Love it here! The staff is great and always so friendly. They always greet by name when you enter the leasing office. Couldn't be happier in my home!

Although at first we had some issues with the apartment, Hyde park staff fixed them effectively. We haven't had any other claim so far, and we have been in the area for two months. The apartment is nice, the area is safe, and the neighbors are really kind and polite.

I believe you all are doing well in regards to making sure your residents are happy. I like that you have monthly activities, and I also like your text feature. I feel like I'm always up to date.

Haven't regretted my choice once for living here. My roommate moved out because she preferred to be closer North and convinced someone else to take her spot so I could stay another year. I would recommend anyone to spend at least a year here and the property will speak for itself.

Pros: -Management is very good at working with the residents and quick to respond to issues. (Maintenance crew is great!) -Neighbors are kind/responsible -Pets are allowed without a weight limit -Apartments are newly renovated and nice (although you can see spots where a few corners were cut because they were trying to get so many apartments renovated in such a short time) -Close to Addison Circle and Village on the Parkway restaurants and shopping -Large creek area with dog park for walking and a great fitness center -Fun community events Cons: -There have been some robberies/break-ins in the complex (though management has handled them well by hiring a security guard and having DPD drive through every so often) -Rent seems to increase a lot each year -The community as a whole lacks enough free uncovered parking spaces so late night arrivals spend a long time looking for parking -We get a lot of bees in the apartment in the spring and there's coyotes that run in the creek bed behind the buildings

Management (Diana) was very accommodating when it came to negotiating the renewal of my lease. I honestly did not expect to have any negotiation, based on my past experience with management. However, this new management is much more tenant friendly.

Nice place to live. Staff is nice . Residence is clean and appealing. Maintenance is on time and through. Residence has good communication with residents

The staff here worked with me to insure I got the place I wanted. The maintenance is fast and helpful, the rent is a bit pricey for the neighborhood but so far no real major complaints.

I love living here, that's why I renewed and transferred to a new floor plan. I only wish there was a package room haha more so you guys wouldn't have to deal with them. And the only thing my friends have mentioned is the lack of parking at times, which happens.

So far I am impressed with the property. Sometimes service is a little slow in the office but overall I am enjoying my new residence and all the amenities.