My lease is coming up pretty soon and I want more open communication about renewing the lease (rates, changes to feed, etc) or the process for moving elsewhere.

We have been Recidents for almost two years and haven't had any major complaints we like living here we have great neighbors. Nice staff they like to meet the residents buy doing fun things for us like breakfast every Saturday or even pool parties during the summer.

Front office could be better. I'm always promised a call back later when I call or show up with an issue because someone is "busy", but I never receive one. I have to keep calling and pretty much bug the office.

This is a nice experience so far. Just wish therea something for the kids too like a playground maybe. The noise from the neighbors especially from the ones living above us is LOUD! Every footstep they make is heard.

Everything has been very easy when it comes to communication and response time to any issues. The staff is very helpful and knows me by name when I come into the office. I like hat the complex is always kept clean and tidy. Makes me feel proud of where I live. I've enjoyed living here.

Great aparment, but front staff needs to be more on top of things and responsive. Sometimes the front office is closed with no notification and they try and fine you for little things, but athestics is way worth the price.

Lived here 4 years. Nice place has started to diminish in good citomer service, enforcing lease agreement rules, they staff always needs to asl their manager before being able to answer a question. My water bill continues to rise mysteriously and my neighnors are louder than they ever have been in the 4 years ice lived here. If the staff would work on netter communication, not seem so irritated by questions from tenants, enforce rules of a leaseling agreement more, have maintenance available on weekends for those with funky work schedules and enforce actual quiet hours I would be able to rate this place higher than average. But for now it will stay average because the interior is updated, nice big balconines and i havent had any major issues with staff like loosing my payment or taking forever for a mainanance request to be filled.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Great place and nice management staff. Appreciate the saturday lunches and some events. Maintenance is fast anf polite. Pools are nice. Gym and facilities are great. Parking could be better and there should be a playground for kids. More area for kids, not just for dogs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Love the pool , new landscaping and upgrades to the apartments but the do not take complains seriously, they seem to think if you sign the lease whatever happens is your problem.

I still haven't gotten things fixed from when I first moved in. There are 2 cars that have been sitting in the same front parking spaces for over 2 weeks.. one car has been there for months and hasn't moved. Different times of get togethers on Thursday would be cool. I haven't been able to go to any because I have happened to have to work and don't get off till 7-730pm. I love the layout of the apartment but honestly for the price we are paying we could be downtown. There are just little things, wish it wasn't so expensive.

Pros: -Management is very good at working with the residents and quick to respond to issues. (Maintenance crew is great!) -Neighbors are kind/responsible -Pets are allowed without a weight limit -Apartments are newly renovated and nice (although you can see spots where a few corners were cut because they were trying to get so many apartments renovated in such a short time) -Close to Addison Circle and Village on the Parkway restaurants and shopping -Large creek area with dog park for walking and a great fitness center -Fun community events Cons: -There have been some robberies/break-ins in the complex (though management has handled them well by hiring a security guard and having DPD drive through every so often) -Rent seems to increase a lot each year -The community as a whole lacks enough free uncovered parking spaces so late night arrivals spend a long time looking for parking -We get a lot of bees in the apartment in the spring and there's coyotes that run in the creek bed behind the buildings

Decent apartment in the Addison area. I think management could use some work. I've dealt with them on countless issues and they have all been handled poorly.

Good place to live, the gardens are kept nicely and the four swimming pools are outstanding. The dog park in the of the property is nice, but we need one in phase 1

Honestly, the interiors of the apartments were pretty nice, and the little deck was fine. But the landscaping was...well...absent. You need to spend some money on planting and maintain grass. You have a lot of wash-out areas that need filling. And although this does not apply directly to us, you need a place for small kids to play. The traffic in the parking lots is obscenely fast. And you have some abandoned cars and people working on trucks (big stuff) in the garages. Tsk. So overall, inside = good, outside = bad.

Great employees but need more security it's a large apartment complex just for one or two security persons. Good neighbors we have have for the past 3 yrs.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I lobe this apartment complex, i wish that people would pick up after there pets. Maintemce people are friendly and get people are friendly and get things done.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I sometimes get emails,sometimes get notes in my mailbox that I have a package but 80% of the time I have to go ask if they have a package for my apartment because I have tracking on my package and it says it was delivered, this is 2+ days even sometimes... We got locked in our bedroom the very first day we got our keys. We had the new apartment upgrade and the wood floor wasn't completely together when you walk in, it still hasn't been fixed. In the medicine cabinets in the bathrooms it looked molded. I guess it had water damage so all they did was paint over them, I hope it wasn't mold.... Door knows are awful and always breaking. Maintenence is good about fixing things though. Honestly, we could be living downtown walking distance from activity and pay less for something nicer... It's way too much money for what we are paying. Parking is hard sometimes, but I'm not paying even more money on top of high rent for covered or garage.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Everyone is pretty nice! Nothing to exciting to give this place a 5. I miss all the events because it end after I get off work. i like their communication and how they reach out to everyone to keep them in the loop on what is going on.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

It's better than where I lived before. The parking lot can be a little confusing when giving people directions, but I like the size of the reserved covered parking spaces. It is a little weird living next to a cemetery.

Apartment staff are always friendly and show great attention to all residents. They respond quickly to maintenance orders and are very professional.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

Leasing staff is excellent. Maintenance is horrible. Grounds are dirty with dog poop. Pools are not cleaned of trash and cigarette butts. Quite gross. Hot tub is green.

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I have had a great experience here so far with the exception of dogs constantly barking at other dogs in the courtyard and there always being mud and dirt on the walkways and paths through the courtyard. I have had two guests fall because of this. Price is great and mantinace is always quick and helpful with requests

I love hydepark it is a great place to live...i have been here for almost three years and it has been amazing..i would definitely recommend!

Reply from Hyde Park at Montfort

I love the community activities but I would like it more if the corridors are more cleaner. If the corridors can be renovated like the houses this place will be the best place to live in this area

Ive lived here 2.5 years and inreally like it. Keep it up i am seeing MAJOR improvementsm thanks! :) My favorite is the # of social events that we have. We have had them before but they are becoming more and more fun and im deffinetly am thinking of resigning my lease for a 4th year of my rent doesnt jump up to much.