The building breeze ways need to be kept clean. The stairways are very dirty. The community also should provide more tenant activities. I enjoy the office staff and the maintenance staff respond very quickly

Parking is not enforced. Cars are parked for months, left, & are parked so no one parks next to them. Would consider moving just for parking

Staff is very accommodating when problems arise. My only complaint that it took almost 11 months for me to get my own gate clicker. I do hear my neighbors above.

I would give it a five-star if it was not for all the birds nest art of the sprinklers, everybody so friendly maintenance people so friendly

When we first moved here the grounds were patrolled daily to keep things clean and tidy. I don't see them around anymore. Instead, I see items of trash lay around for days. What happened to keeping the complex clean? I know it isn't from a lack of funds, since our rent is raised every year.

The neighbors around us play loud music or make loud noises from 10 PM to 8 AM all week long. Everything else is honestly fine, but the noise is making it impossible to sleep and ruining an otherwise great living experience.

Y'all aren't doing to bad. I've lived here going on 4 years. Wider spaces for parking and cleaner breezeways it would be close to perfect. Thank you

Reply from Hyde Park at Ribelin Ranch

Love living here. Spacious apartments and great maintenance. Only issue is Parking. Get a garage or a spot. It makes your life so much easier.

I enjoy my apartment and the staff is very friendly. However the building area is dirty and trash stains and trash in the stairwell is normal. Wish the the buildings were better maintained.

It's a great community, very well located and with a good cost/quality balance. Feel that the buildings could be better cleaned, especially the stairs but everything else is very good!

The community is good in general with close proximity to HEB/Target for daily grocery needs. Maintenance sometimes is slower than expected which can be improved.

Apartments and amenities itself are good but parking is hell. Not enough and constantly have to squeeze getting in and out. Staff is nice from time to time.

Nice and Quiet complex with a great front office staff that's always willing to help with any issues. Its located in a great neighborhood with plenty of resources nearby for everyday needs

the staff and neighbors are great, very friendly overall. But we would love to see some Apartment upgrades (appliances, kitchen, restrooms, etc.)!

Love our friendly maintenance staff, amenities are always super clean, and overall I'm super proud to live in this complex and show it off to my guests. Only things I find disappointing are the lack of community events (c'mon there are so many people here and they're so friendly--it'd be easy to plan a football tailgate/watch party or "donuts and cocoa in the office" to get people to meet!), the lack of communication from office staff (I don't think I've ever gotten an email response, I always have to go into the office....but somehow the office can always find a way to tell me--email or door flyer--about a fine or new rule) and the tiny, tiny, TINY parking spaces. Lot just got restriped and you couldn't change those? Despite all that, I still love RR and wish I could afford to live here forever!

Enjoy the community. Great location. Would like for management to consider mixer options to enable residents to get to know their neighbors.

Overall, this a pretty nice apartment complex to stay at. We have had only a few issues, which have been addressed. For the most part, we enjoy staying here.

Everything is good except for the not enough parking spaces, and no speed bumps. Some residents drive very fast through the property. Once I witnessed a car almost miss the curve because of how fast they were going!!

Everything is superb other than the parking situation. The staff is friendly and helpful. I was pleased to sign a lease here and it has been an easy transition to Texas.

This is a fantastic apartment complex! Excellent value for the amenities, and beautifully kept. It's well situated, too- you're up in the hills, but the city is surprisingly close. We love it here!

Really nice residents, good staff. Repair guy is great, super attentive and helpful, comes quickly. Large dog park. Not many unfriendly dogs. Quiet neighbors.

Wonderful maintanace & amenities. They take care of any issues immediately. Staff is cooperative. It would have been nice if there are more covered car parking slots.

Good community, no issues so far. The maintenance usually is very quick with all the fixes. Leasing office might forget to follow up on your requests, but if you remind them, then they are pretty quick with the response.

I love the community and the neighborhood I have been living here for almost 2 years now I am moving out to a place closer to work unfortunately I will be missing this place so much though

Everything here is going pretty well. I do want to complain about the traffic that comes in and out of the apartment complex at insane speeds. There are many kids that ride their bikes outside and play around the complex. This is out home, not an interstate, or race track. Myself along with MANY other residents would appreciate seeing speed bumps installed before someone gets hurt or killed.