The building breeze ways need to be kept clean. The stairways are very dirty. The community also should provide more tenant activities. I enjoy the office staff and the maintenance staff respond very quickly

Y'all aren't doing to bad. I've lived here going on 4 years. Wider spaces for parking and cleaner breezeways it would be close to perfect. Thank you

Reply from Hyde Park at Ribelin Ranch

I would give it a five-star if it was not for all the birds nest art of the sprinklers, everybody so friendly maintenance people so friendly

Parking is not enforced. Cars are parked for months, left, & are parked so no one parks next to them. Would consider moving just for parking

The neighbors around us play loud music or make loud noises from 10 PM to 8 AM all week long. Everything else is honestly fine, but the noise is making it impossible to sleep and ruining an otherwise great living experience.

This isn't the fault of management really, but every day the guy above me watches loud movies at 10 PM sometimes until 1 AM. You can hear every single word of dialogue from his front door and intense action scenes cause my apartment to shake. The guy next to me listens to bass heavy music at 9 PM on weekdays and 8 AM on weekends. Otherwise it would be great here. Please send out reminders or warnings for the community to be respectful of others and to keep the loud noise to normal hours for those of us who have jobs and actually sleep at night.

Staff is very accommodating when problems arise. My only complaint that it took almost 11 months for me to get my own gate clicker. I do hear my neighbors above.

When we first moved here the grounds were patrolled daily to keep things clean and tidy. I don't see them around anymore. Instead, I see items of trash lay around for days. What happened to keeping the complex clean? I know it isn't from a lack of funds, since our rent is raised every year.

Nice and Quiet complex with a great front office staff that's always willing to help with any issues. Its located in a great neighborhood with plenty of resources nearby for everyday needs

The community is good in general with close proximity to HEB/Target for daily grocery needs. Maintenance sometimes is slower than expected which can be improved.

the staff and neighbors are great, very friendly overall. But we would love to see some Apartment upgrades (appliances, kitchen, restrooms, etc.)!

Love our friendly maintenance staff, amenities are always super clean, and overall I'm super proud to live in this complex and show it off to my guests. Only things I find disappointing are the lack of community events (c'mon there are so many people here and they're so friendly--it'd be easy to plan a football tailgate/watch party or "donuts and cocoa in the office" to get people to meet!), the lack of communication from office staff (I don't think I've ever gotten an email response, I always have to go into the office....but somehow the office can always find a way to tell me--email or door flyer--about a fine or new rule) and the tiny, tiny, TINY parking spaces. Lot just got restriped and you couldn't change those? Despite all that, I still love RR and wish I could afford to live here forever!

Everything is superb other than the parking situation. The staff is friendly and helpful. I was pleased to sign a lease here and it has been an easy transition to Texas.

Overall, this a pretty nice apartment complex to stay at. We have had only a few issues, which have been addressed. For the most part, we enjoy staying here.

Everything is good except for the not enough parking spaces, and no speed bumps. Some residents drive very fast through the property. Once I witnessed a car almost miss the curve because of how fast they were going!!

I enjoy my apartment and the staff is very friendly. However the building area is dirty and trash stains and trash in the stairwell is normal. Wish the the buildings were better maintained.

It's a great community, very well located and with a good cost/quality balance. Feel that the buildings could be better cleaned, especially the stairs but everything else is very good!

Enjoy the community. Great location. Would like for management to consider mixer options to enable residents to get to know their neighbors.

Love living here. Spacious apartments and great maintenance. Only issue is Parking. Get a garage or a spot. It makes your life so much easier.

Apartments and amenities itself are good but parking is hell. Not enough and constantly have to squeeze getting in and out. Staff is nice from time to time.

Good and nice atmosphere. Nice stay but little congested though. Tough to get proper parking during the evening or late night. Good maintenance.

Great location and well taken care of property. The workers here really seem to actually care which is more than I can say for past apartment complexes that I have lived at.

This is a fantastic apartment complex! Excellent value for the amenities, and beautifully kept. It's well situated, too- you're up in the hills, but the city is surprisingly close. We love it here!

Overall, this is a great place to live. It's ridiculous that most of the parking spaces are small car spaces and I hate the answering service, but everything else is good!

My experience so far has been pleasant. No real issues except the person that picks up trash at like 2 in the morning hit me with her truck.