Have loved living here, maintenance and office staff are great! Renovations are nice too. Upgraded pool/patio/fire pit is really nice too especially in the summer.

So far a great experience living here. Everyone in the office is super friendly and responsive to requests. They have one of the best apartments gyms available.

I love it! Everyone is super friendly in the community. The apartments and grounds are well taken care of. Staff is friendly and reliable. I’m so glad we found this place!

The Hyde park at wells branch community is great. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The grounds are well kept. I would like to see more dog waste bins around the property and mirrors in the gym. Parking can be annoying at times because there is no assigned and you don’t need a permit.

It is been great living in Hyde Park! I would definitely recommend the community. The pools are awesome and the grill area. Maybe having a playground for the little ones would be 5 stars.

Love this community. Always feel safe. Maintenance responds quickly. Complex is always clean and up kept. Staff is very kind and easy to communicate with. I can always get answers when I need them. Love living her so far!

So far, I enjoy living here. I enjoy the view from my tiny porch. This was a great choice for our first apartment together. All we need is furniture and it will be home sweet home.

Hyde Park is quiet, clean, all the staff is friendly, ready to help.We are new to the building, it was clean, all appliances in great shape, carpets were clean. Ready for move in. I would recommend Hyde Park to my friends. No doubt.

Community is quiet in peaceful fir the most part. But did have one community member crash into my car, girl's car, and her mother's car totalling all 3. Hints the 3 stars

Maintenance is inconsistent. Willing to raise your rent, but take the cheap route on repairs. Too many "mandatory" inspections. Gates are normally left open which defeats the purpose of living in a gated community.

The application and the moving was pretty smooth. The apartment looks very nice. I love the renovated kitchen. The only thing is my fiancé choose the third floor which has no wood but all carpet.

Great community, friendly staff, would definitely recommend to a friend! I just moved in and I think the establishment is well suited for families and individuals to enjoy all the amenities.

It's only been a month, but so far no major complaints. It's quiet and in a nice area. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Parking could be better.

At first, I had select issues with my move in date but other than that, I have had a great experience with the staff. They allowed me to prepay my rent and have addressed all my maintenance request in a timely manner.

It is my one year anniversay and my wife love the upgraded appliances, granite top kitchen and bath. When we have maintanence issues they are resolved.

I really enjoy living at the Hyde Park Wells Branch Apartments. It's affordable living and it's conveniently located near my work. Also, the amenities are great and the apartments that have been upgraded are really nice.

Experience has been good so far. Moved in mid-december. Community is nice, upgraded apartment is beautiful. convenient location to highways and public transportation. Very dog friendly. Only complaint- I can hear every foot step of my upstairs neighbor. But loving where I live.

I love my apartment! It's fantastic. I am in the penthouse (3rd floor) and it is very quiet. I haven't met any of my neighbors yet, but I guess I will eventually. So far I have nothing to say but the very best...

The staff is amazing and so kind really quiet neighborhood parking is great. Always clean outside. Everything is efficient. Also so beautiful inside

Words & letters. Sounds & listening. Things, stuff, gadgets, doo-dads, thingamabobs, whirlygigs, extras, identicals, shadows, squirels, rabits, critters, frogs, turtles.

It’s great, nice people great people up front the keep it clean. Good community and vary dog friendly. I recommended it to a couple friends of mine already.

All the things. All the stuff. all the deals. All the whirly-gigs. All the doo-dads. All the wham-os. All the bams. All the bings. All the beeps.

Because I have been known to pick up trash ALL AROUND THE property. And the dog poop is outrageous! I frequently get the stuff on my shoes when walking my dog in the dark.

We love it here, the office and grounds staff are amazing and accommodating. The renovations are great! Pet friendly and great location, definitely recommend.

My experience was great. Staff is very helpful and professional. When i needed maintenance in my apartment they came quickly. There was never a problem with the office staffs.