Very nice staff, helpful and courteous. Always doing special things for residents. Maintenance staff courteous. ResidentPortal is a bit difficult to maneuver.

Hyde Park staff is great and I'm glad to call this place home. I'm always greeted with smiles from everyone at the front office. The apartments are very nice as well.

I really enjoy this place, the only problem I have is the thin floors and the rising rent prices, but not too much to complain about bc the place is really nice.

Nice large living space. A few issues with the apt including an old water heater. I love the location as well as the community here. Everyone is very welcoming.

We have a friend that has lived at Hyde Park for about a year so when we decided it was time to move there was never a second thought! We love the layout of the complex & the easy access to tons of food/shopping centers. The staff is so nice and helpful, I would definitely recommend Hyde Park to anyone looking to move!

My husband and I have been very happy so far with the facilities and everyone working here at Hyde Park. We are so excited to be here and continue to make Hyde Park at Wells Branch our home!

Our entire move in process went great Megan was there to assist us from the start, we originally were just looking to see what was out there, not actually looking to move for a couple of months. We went in a tour one morning and by that evening we had decided to cancel our current lease early so we could get moved in here ASAP. I have no regrets, the quality of this place is so nice, a definite upgrade from our last place.

We've lived at Hyde Park for 6 years and I love how safe we feel. Our neighbors are awesome and always kind, although there have been some incidents lately I hope that the management can figure out how to make us feel safe. There have been a few times where there are bags and drinks of fast food restaurants left in the parking lot. I hope that management can figure out who those people are and talk to them. A clean community is a happy place to live! Thank you.

So far so good. The staff has been very helpful completing my move. I had a few questions about the community in order to make a decision on whether or not I wanted to become a resident and got very clear confident responses.

Move-In was great and so far all of the ammenities have been as well. One of the only drawback is sometimes the parking can be an issue. Other than that looking forward to the rest of my time here

I moved in, in February. I love the apartment and the community. The only issue is that my gate openers work off and on. I was promised mew ones but still have yet to receive.

Easy always willing to answer questions and help out no matter what the issue is. Love this place and the staff here. Maintenance fixes everything in a timely manner and I like that as well.

Great apartment and wonderful staff members ! Love that the apartment complex gives back to its residents and are great with getting to service calls in a timely manner.

So far I have had a very pleasant experience living in Hyde Park. My building is quite and close to all amenities such as the main pool. No complaints thus far.

My experience has always been awesome great group of people. I can always expected good quality work and excellent customer service from the staff I love living here.

My first rifle was a .243 Papa gave Daddy and Daddy gave to me And they taught me how to shoot with a steady hand I guess that’s something you don't understand

Some of the residents are rude. Sometimes I hear arguing in parking lot. But for the mosf part everyone is friendly and keeps to themselves !!!

Beautiful experience getting into this community. Office staff very professional and friendly. The amenities are great, the grounds are great. We will love it here.

It is okay living here, definitely could be better; the parking is not the best and is not enforced; different dog rules apply to different tenants.

It’s been really great so far. I cannot give it 5 stars because we haven’t been here long enough. Thank you so much! We look forward to spending our time here.

This is my second time living here. I moved to another apartment complex closer to work & realized just how great Hyde Park is. When I moved in for second time it felt like coming home.

I've had an incredible experience here thus far! Only been 2 months but for the price, it almost seemed too good to be true. I use the free services they provide on a regular basis and if anything goes wrong or breaks in the apartment (which is very seldom) it is handled with urgency and grace. I would and do recommend Hyde Park at Wells Branch to anyone I come in contact with looking for an apartment. Staff is extremely friendly and I feel like I have a genuine connection with them beyond my apartment number. Awesome place to live! Thanks

My upstairs neighbor could be a little quiet he Stomps around all the time. Other than that I love my apartment. Sometimes I work late and when I get home I never can find any parking I think the parking could be better.

Hyde Park is perfect for us. It is close to I35 and a beautiful area. The apartments are really nice and the staff is always there to assist with anything we need.

Very helpful, nice apartment layout, love the garage. 2nd floor is the best. Lots of things to get residents engaged. Always doing things for the pets in the community. Lovely pools.