So far my experience has been alright. The staff are very friendly and helpful. One thing I have been disappointed by is the maintenance of the complex. Some of the updates in the apartment are sloppy and general upkeep is below average.

i love my apartment! i have been there for a year and i haven’t had many issues. the staff is helpful and i always get my questions answered.

Been here awhile and we love it. Great renovations and office staff and maintenance staff are great too! Would definitely recommend to others.

Very good place, nice looking apartments and i love the pools. The staff was pretry helpful specially Belinda she kept in contact with all of us and help me with everything i needed to get ready to move in!

They so make you feel at home!!I am super excited to have Hyde Park as part of my life and my home! Great pools and great Staff!! One of a kind for sure

Love this property. Move in was quick and easy. Apartment has a homely feel. Friendly staff and residents. Clean property's well. Great family environment. Truelly enjoying our stay here.

Good experience. Office staff is friendly and respectful. Apartments are clean and the facilities are well organized. Living environment is quiet; not much noise as well

I love living here. Too many good experiences happened. I’m glad it’s so close to everything. Everyone is very nice. This is a great place to live.

Front office is great very helpful. great pool clean area they take pride on keeping the Apartments very clean very safe they let us know if something going wrong in the community

This community is so nice neighbors are great wonderful people I'm enjoying living here my kids have friends that they like to hang with the stash here is very friendly

Love it I like evrything maintenance the front office people are very helpful when needed the gym evrything is great my kids love the pool, thank you!

I love the apartment itself! It’s a nice apartment layout. Belinda is really awesome so if you get a chance then work with her!!! The fireplace is the beat

It’s a great place to live from what I’ve experienced so far! The amenities are awesome and it’s a well kept community. Haven’t had any real big issues yet, maintenance is pretty quick to respond which is helpful!

I love it here. The personnel is awesome and keep the residents up to date with all changes and safety matters in the complex. It makes for a safe living environment.

Great place. I really like living here. The staff is phenomenal and the units are well laid out. My only complaint is that the lighting in the unit is poor and with the walls painted gray, it's pretty dark if you don't add extra lighting.

The staff was so welcoming! It was like hanging out with my younger sister while Xaviera showed me the type of apartment I was looking for, as well as explaining all the amenities. She was so warm and caring. When closing on the apartment, she was so excited for me to move in! Love being here, feels like home.

This is a great place to stay, the staff is great. I love attending the community monthly gathering giving by staff. What else is there to say oh yeah there is two pools.. awsome.

Wonderful location and staff!!! Very clean and great amenities. They made our move in quick and easy. I definitely recommend living here !!!!!

I really like this community, I didn’t think that I will find my first apartment here in Austin so easily. I’m glad that I moved here because the people are great and my expectations have been met. The only thing that I could even complain about is the somewhat thin floors as well as the potholes in the parking lots. Also parking is a pain but besides that, this is a really nice place.

I just moved into the complex and the process was very easy! The front office also has very friendly people. Glad I chose to move into the Hyde Park Apartments.

The place is very nice. I love the apartment! The community at Hyde Park is very caring and helped us a lot with finding the right place for us.

The living space is amazing. My upstairs neighbors are a pain. Love the pools and grill area.The gym is great. The office help is always nice

I feel safe on the campus and know that it is kept clean. I love the walking paths for dogs with plenty of poop collectors. I would appreciate if other dog owners would pick up after their pouches. We all know that you are at the end of the leash! Several times the result is just a few steps from the poop collector.

This apartment is simply fantastic. The people are friendly and nice to one another. The staff is awesome! They are so cool with helping out anyone with questions! I love this place!

I’ve only been here for a few weeks now but my 2 girls and I love it. The front pool is always so clean and relaxing, the fact that a gym is included is amazing since it’s hard to get to a gym. Our apt is super cozy and we love our big jacuzzi tub! Also the staff is very helpful and friendly.