Mentioning for 2 years at least. When it rains, a pool of water stays outside my house. No proper plants placed outside my apartment. Except these Am happy staying here.

Plenty of amenities. The pool is kept clean and the neighbors aren't too noisy. Packages are kept at the main office which is only open until 5:30 pm which makes it difficult to make it there after work some days.

No tuve una muy buena experiencia cuando entre aqui, pero ya repararon lo que no me gusta en si el apartamento y la ubicacion es por eso q regrese despues de 7 años....

It's been great. Its cheap and specious. Got a washer and dryer in unit. Complex is quiet with lots of amenities. Great place to live. The complex is quiet and parking is always available.

I am living at Hyde Park since last 5 months and had a satisfactory experience living here. The few maintenance issues are there such as entrance gate, common area cleaning etc. Never had an issue with neighbors.Overall Experience at Hyde Park is good. Apartment is Value for money.

I would rate it a five but I just really hate roaches, Other than that the Partman it self is great and I know there’s pest-control you can call

I have enjoyed living in this apartment complex. Very quiet and clean. The apartments are very spacious and rent is affordable. I want to note that the maintenance and staff are very friendly and they help when you need them right away.

our second year over here. everything's good except pool that always close on Saturday! and front gate having problems everytime that raining

I feel like the community issues are of course common. However, not knowing when you’ll have water is disheartening. The maintenance is sometimes slow and package recovery process is terrible

it is a good place to live, the administration is good, the surroundings are nice and wie has green areas, a tennis court and a large pool to enjoy in summer, I love living here

It’s okay place to live. I’m only doing this bc I have to fill 140 characters, I think a simply having the option of putting star rating would be better.

Nice staff in the office as well as maintenance employees. Respond to request in a timely fashion. Quiet upkept community and nice neighbors highly recommend

The wall are very thin at the apartment complex however I don’t have any complaints about the neighborhood or the staff. I love that someone is on the fallsview side more now.

Nice Apartment Complex. My only issue is there never seems to be anyone in the Fallsview side leasing office. I always have to go the Briar forest to pick up my packages.

this neighborhood is clean and quiet. I like it very much, esp. the tennis court. people at the office are nice and helpful. and the best thing is that the office is open 7 days a week.

David is the only nice person on the management staff. Property needs to fix sidewalks on Fallsview side (it’s cracked and water puddles) and many of the outdoor lights need to be replaced. Very thin walls. There are multiple grills around the complex, but most don’t work and all are usually dirty.

I’ve lived here for 2 years with NOT A SINGLE ISSUE. The properties are very well maintained and I feel safe here. Clean and positive experience.

Andrew is hands down the best management I've experienced everywhere. So professional and kind. Beautiful place to live. Friendly neighbors.

Enjoy living here in the past couple of months with only minor issues that were resolved very quickly so nothing truly bad and hope this continues so I may stay even longer.

Love living at the Hyde Park at Enclave. I love the way the property is taken care of and everyone in the office is so nice. Thank you, Ladies Marcy Colunga

Quiet, nice amenities. Nice neighbors! Don’t know how to use grills or laundromat though. Instructions would be useful. Could use better communication with tenants.

Hyde park is located in a Great area with lots of shopping near by, close to major roads, safe no crime and good community. Staff is also great

Maintenance can do a better job of fixing problems in a timely manner. Entrance gate pad on Phase 2 side could be closer to the driveway. Better pest control should be used.

Excellent office staff, clean common areas, beautiful landscaping, friendly and helpful maintenance staff and an epic gym. I enjoy all of the amenities. ❤

Everything is good, except for the people in the apartment office. Most of the time I have to call twice for any maintenance request. The second time I call them, they usually tell me that they haven't received any call asking for maintenance...