There needs to be some improvement on landscaping and the abundance of trash in the parking areas. Roaches have been a large problem recently.

Great place to live here. Good management and maintainanace requestes taken care very quickly. Have not faced any issues so far. I would recommend this community for others too

Hyde Lark is nice. The only thing I dislike is not having access to the computer room from the outside which mean it now closes early (when the office is closed.)

Neighbor apartment was broken into. I have seen security at night. I believe the breakin happened during the day according to my neighbor. Really not safe anywhere.

Need more restrictions in pool area. People will often bath in their home wear instead of swim wear, which would make the pool hygienic to use.

good and improving everyday. Talking to the residents and trying to sort out their problems and needs.welcoming residents suggestions. listening to their main issues.

Good Job and responsive to issues , Manager Sonia responds to issues very quickly and friendly manner , Yes it good place to stay and recommanded .

A place that is really trying to make a pleasant community. Grounds are well taken care of, maintenance requests are addressed promptly and the staff is friendly. Need residents to step up and take care of common areas.

Everything is great. I would only keep up with the minatenance requests. We have to be behind you to remember to take care of them. Also, locking out a resident from paying online is not fair.

Well maintained. I have not had any issues with anything. Usually fix things pretty quickly. Pool are clean always and outside lawn area as well.

There is a growing trash situation that needs to be seriously addressed. Parking lots and grassy areas are full of disposable cups and plastic sacks. The landscape sure could use some replacement and freshening.

Everything is fine I just wish maintaince were a little quicker with fixing request. Love the pool area but it would be nice if they were open past 10pm

Is nice it will be even better is you guys offer free Wi-fi. 24 hrs.closed the pool at 10pm during summer.I like the gym.the maintenance. People all of them are very nice.

I moved into the community back in February and have the greatest experience ever. David in the leasing office is the BEST!!!! Please make sure he stays!!!

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Nice, quiet environment and close to community park and trails. Residents are friendly and there is a convenient dog park on property. We love the tennis courts.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Love these apartments. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I'm glad i resigned my lease. It's a quite neighborhood and close to a lot of restaurants

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I absolutely love living here! I'm been living at Hyde park for 3 years now and I must say it has definitely been a great experience. Andrew and yeimi are always there when I need assistance. Very friendly and kind.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The complex and office staff are nice, so far. The maintenance kind if lags. The amenities are nice as well. I just wish tenants would care for the community a little better.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

1. When it rains, a pool of water stagnates in front of the house, which the management is well aware of and not having a thought to fix it.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Sometimes it's hard to get information from particular members in the office. I believe that everyone in the office should be able to have the information when calling in.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The area we live in is phenomenal for the price we pay. Our neighbors are friendly and the main office staff are helpful and sweet. Would recommend to friends

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I love this apartment community. Nice people, good friendly environment ,good staffs, closet school,shopping centre,grocery store, well connected public transportation.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I have been living here for4 fours now and I can't complain. I have loved every moment of my stay here. Even with management changes transitions are done smoothly and in a professional manner

The staff is friendly and helpful. I Haven't had any major issues since becoming a resident. For this reason, this is the first place I actually resigned my lease.

Great site! Can't wait to start earning my rewards. Easy to use and I'm sure very fun once I get started. So far everything is pretty easy to understand