A place that is really trying to make a pleasant community. Grounds are well taken care of, maintenance requests are addressed promptly and the staff is friendly. Need residents to step up and take care of common areas.

Everything is great. I would only keep up with the minatenance requests. We have to be behind you to remember to take care of them. Also, locking out a resident from paying online is not fair.

Well maintained. I have not had any issues with anything. Usually fix things pretty quickly. Pool are clean always and outside lawn area as well.

There is a growing trash situation that needs to be seriously addressed. Parking lots and grassy areas are full of disposable cups and plastic sacks. The landscape sure could use some replacement and freshening.

Everything is fine I just wish maintaince were a little quicker with fixing request. Love the pool area but it would be nice if they were open past 10pm

Is nice it will be even better is you guys offer free Wi-fi. 24 hrs.closed the pool at 10pm during summer.I like the gym.the maintenance. People all of them are very nice.

I moved into the community back in February and have the greatest experience ever. David in the leasing office is the BEST!!!! Please make sure he stays!!!

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Nice, quiet environment and close to community park and trails. Residents are friendly and there is a convenient dog park on property. We love the tennis courts.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Love these apartments. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I'm glad i resigned my lease. It's a quite neighborhood and close to a lot of restaurants

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I absolutely love living here! I'm been living at Hyde park for 3 years now and I must say it has definitely been a great experience. Andrew and yeimi are always there when I need assistance. Very friendly and kind.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The complex and office staff are nice, so far. The maintenance kind if lags. The amenities are nice as well. I just wish tenants would care for the community a little better.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

1. When it rains, a pool of water stagnates in front of the house, which the management is well aware of and not having a thought to fix it.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Sometimes it's hard to get information from particular members in the office. I believe that everyone in the office should be able to have the information when calling in.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The area we live in is phenomenal for the price we pay. Our neighbors are friendly and the main office staff are helpful and sweet. Would recommend to friends

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I love this apartment community. Nice people, good friendly environment ,good staffs, closet school,shopping centre,grocery store, well connected public transportation.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I have been living here for4 fours now and I can't complain. I have loved every moment of my stay here. Even with management changes transitions are done smoothly and in a professional manner

The staff is friendly and helpful. I Haven't had any major issues since becoming a resident. For this reason, this is the first place I actually resigned my lease.

Great site! Can't wait to start earning my rewards. Easy to use and I'm sure very fun once I get started. So far everything is pretty easy to understand

New management provides quick services than before... maintenance work is faster than in the past. Remodeling leasing office and gym which has more new equipments

Great area. Friendly leasing agents. Clean landscaping. I wish the neighbors would pick up after their dog poop. Great gym!! Parking can be challenging because their isn't enough spaces available.

I've lived at Hyde Park Enclave for approximately 3.5 years now. I haven't had any major issues and anytime I needed something fixed, they were always quick to do the repairs.

Its a good place for live... I am happy to live here I have 9 months and this had been a good experiences. I hope renevew my rent the next year :)

You guys are doing great. Everything is handled in a professional Manner and done in an reasonable time. I really take hats off to the maintenance team. Those guys put in hard professional work

Location is great. Maintenance comes in a timely manner. Parking is starting to get a little better as well. Very quiet for the most part. Nice area.

Its been a great experience here. I just really wish I could moved down to a 1 bedroom ive been here for 6 months now and my job cut hours so its kind of hard to pay.