it is a good place to live, the administration is good, the surroundings are nice and wie has green areas, a tennis court and a large pool to enjoy in summer, I love living here

It’s okay place to live. I’m only doing this bc I have to fill 140 characters, I think a simply having the option of putting star rating would be better.

Nice staff in the office as well as maintenance employees. Respond to request in a timely fashion. Quiet upkept community and nice neighbors highly recommend

The wall are very thin at the apartment complex however I don’t have any complaints about the neighborhood or the staff. I love that someone is on the fallsview side more now.

Nice Apartment Complex. My only issue is there never seems to be anyone in the Fallsview side leasing office. I always have to go the Briar forest to pick up my packages.

this neighborhood is clean and quiet. I like it very much, esp. the tennis court. people at the office are nice and helpful. and the best thing is that the office is open 7 days a week.

David is the only nice person on the management staff. Property needs to fix sidewalks on Fallsview side (it’s cracked and water puddles) and many of the outdoor lights need to be replaced. Very thin walls. There are multiple grills around the complex, but most don’t work and all are usually dirty.

I’ve lived here for 2 years with NOT A SINGLE ISSUE. The properties are very well maintained and I feel safe here. Clean and positive experience.

Andrew is hands down the best management I've experienced everywhere. So professional and kind. Beautiful place to live. Friendly neighbors.

Enjoy living here in the past couple of months with only minor issues that were resolved very quickly so nothing truly bad and hope this continues so I may stay even longer.

Love living at the Hyde Park at Enclave. I love the way the property is taken care of and everyone in the office is so nice. Thank you, Ladies Marcy Colunga

Quiet, nice amenities. Nice neighbors! Don’t know how to use grills or laundromat though. Instructions would be useful. Could use better communication with tenants.

Hyde park is located in a Great area with lots of shopping near by, close to major roads, safe no crime and good community. Staff is also great

Maintenance can do a better job of fixing problems in a timely manner. Entrance gate pad on Phase 2 side could be closer to the driveway. Better pest control should be used.

Excellent office staff, clean common areas, beautiful landscaping, friendly and helpful maintenance staff and an epic gym. I enjoy all of the amenities. ❤

Everything is good, except for the people in the apartment office. Most of the time I have to call twice for any maintenance request. The second time I call them, they usually tell me that they haven't received any call asking for maintenance...

Great location and good amenities. There are moments when the staff can give better service but for the most part they are very friendly and pleasant. Great community overall.

I have only lived here a month & a half but I love it so far. It’s really quiet & the staff has been extremely helpful and polite during my transition here.

No complaints! Everything has gone very smooth. I am really glad I chose Hyde park as my first place to live. I am excited to stay here next year.

I've had a great experience in the whole year and a half here that I've lived here. No issue so far. I love that it's close to lots of great stores!

Excellent community to stay with the family, very good swimming pool and gym,very good school at walking distance,nice office staffs, act very promptly .

Everything has been good so far, quite neighborhood been living here over a year, but dont like the roaches!! There should be none for someone who cleans religiously

I love this complex in general, very safe very clean. neighbors around are probably the most friendliest they can be and the property itself keeps a good vibe all around.

I would rate 5 start because the place is well kept, maintenance requests are taken care of quickly and leasing personnel is extremely nice. BUT water does get shut off too often, bathtub is squeaks when you're in the shower and the washer is SO LOUD during the spinning cycle. Called about the last two and nothing was done.

Everything is great. Leasing agent always nice. Clean area. No problem since i moved in may 2017. The pool clean. Gym is great and clean as always