Cons --Pool of water when it rains in front of my apartment, --Internet cable doesn't work in Hall or other room works only in primary Bedroom which is too inconvenient. --No proper plants and decorations in front of the house. Pros: Andrew & David, very courteous and problem solvers.

This complex is a very nice & beautiful place to stay the apartments are beautiful & clean with nice black stainless steal appliances. The office staff is pretty good & helpful

My experience of hyde Park At Enclave is wonderful. I like this community very much and looking forward to spend more time here. I love spending time at the swimming pool, especially the evening time around the benches.

Nice area to live in, close to grocery stores, parks, school, and the I-10 freeway so that’s a plus. Fairly quiet neighborhood for the most part

Quiet area. I have lived here for three years and my area is not noisy at all. Rent is a little pricey but you pay for comfort. Not a bad place to start out.

Nice environment with all communities of people. Most of my friend stay here. I like the people gathering for all activities. staff resolves the issues promptly.

Nice and friendly environment. We are very happy to sataying here. Office staff will resonda immediately when we submit a request. Security wise also good.

There needs to be some improvement on landscaping and the abundance of trash in the parking areas. Roaches have been a large problem recently.

Great place to live here. Good management and maintainanace requestes taken care very quickly. Have not faced any issues so far. I would recommend this community for others too

Hyde Lark is nice. The only thing I dislike is not having access to the computer room from the outside which mean it now closes early (when the office is closed.)

Neighbor apartment was broken into. I have seen security at night. I believe the breakin happened during the day according to my neighbor. Really not safe anywhere.

Need more restrictions in pool area. People will often bath in their home wear instead of swim wear, which would make the pool hygienic to use.

good and improving everyday. Talking to the residents and trying to sort out their problems and needs.welcoming residents suggestions. listening to their main issues.

Good Job and responsive to issues , Manager Sonia responds to issues very quickly and friendly manner , Yes it good place to stay and recommanded .

A place that is really trying to make a pleasant community. Grounds are well taken care of, maintenance requests are addressed promptly and the staff is friendly. Need residents to step up and take care of common areas.

Everything is great. I would only keep up with the minatenance requests. We have to be behind you to remember to take care of them. Also, locking out a resident from paying online is not fair.

Well maintained. I have not had any issues with anything. Usually fix things pretty quickly. Pool are clean always and outside lawn area as well.

There is a growing trash situation that needs to be seriously addressed. Parking lots and grassy areas are full of disposable cups and plastic sacks. The landscape sure could use some replacement and freshening.

Everything is fine I just wish maintaince were a little quicker with fixing request. Love the pool area but it would be nice if they were open past 10pm

Is nice it will be even better is you guys offer free Wi-fi. 24 hrs.closed the pool at 10pm during summer.I like the gym.the maintenance. People all of them are very nice.

I moved into the community back in February and have the greatest experience ever. David in the leasing office is the BEST!!!! Please make sure he stays!!!

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Nice, quiet environment and close to community park and trails. Residents are friendly and there is a convenient dog park on property. We love the tennis courts.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

Love these apartments. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I'm glad i resigned my lease. It's a quite neighborhood and close to a lot of restaurants

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

I absolutely love living here! I'm been living at Hyde park for 3 years now and I must say it has definitely been a great experience. Andrew and yeimi are always there when I need assistance. Very friendly and kind.

Reply from Hyde Park Enclave

The complex and office staff are nice, so far. The maintenance kind if lags. The amenities are nice as well. I just wish tenants would care for the community a little better.