I am now pleased with the quick response when maintenance request are submitted. There is always room for improvement. You have succeeded in my book.

Doing good. I enjoy being here. You all are very friendly and the area is enjoyable. Perfect location close to stores and the office. The pool is pretty awesome too.

Moved from Chicago to Houston and I LOVE living here! great amenities in the complex. Whenever I have maintenance issues it gets taken care of immediately. All the ladies in the office are such sweethearts. Would highly recommend this complex to anyone.

This is a great property with quiet residents and the property grounds are well maintained. The updates to the pool area are beyond great. Most of the neighbors are friendly and outgoing.

Grounds are kept well. Safe community. There are roaches everywhere in my apartment. Treatment has been done 3 times already since January 2016 and I've lived here since Feb 2015. I feel like its hard to reach the front office and you guys don't communicate with each other.

I love my floorplan here at Hyde Park - it looks more like a home than an apartment. The exterior plantings could use some improvement and upgrade. We seem to have quite a few water line problems as of late.

Gate needs to be fixed. The gate has been broken for a year, possibly longer. Other than that everything seems to be going well. The community is great.

Doing Great. Nice Residence. Peaceful and Great atmosphere. I am staying here from last 3 months and its very nice experience overall. Staff of hyde park was very helping nature

Very Good in Most of the Issues..Response is good whenever there is a complain. Maintaining the community clean and green. Thank you for your continuous efforts.

Great community to live in. It's very nice and well kept, it's also very quiet. Maintence responds fast to any situation or problem you may have.

This is a nice community to live in and many places to go that are close by to bad the water shuts off sometimes or it would be pretty perfect.

Very good Apartment with nice animates in a very good location only thing which has to improve is Maintenance.Nice and friendly staff in the office.

I love it here. The property is beautiful and well taken care of. The front office and maintenance is always friendly and more than willing to help. I would highly recommend making your new home here.

Nice environment. Good staff..maintenance can be done in better way. Except that all other things are good. Swimming pool can be maintained better way

The landscaping on both properties is absolutely beautiful. The office staff is always kind and knowledgeable. My favorite feature on the property has to be the dog park!

In general i like living here because of its location, ammenities and the staff. It would be perfect if security was better. Hire a guard and install a few cameras. Also, keep the gate closed and working properly

Hyde Park is doing an awesome job at the landscaping of the property. It is always neat and clean, looks great. The staff always greets you with a cheerful smile and willing to assist you when you walk into the office.

Very nice community. Apartments have excellent layout plans - plenty of storage etc - best one i can find among all the communities. Friendly staff - both office and maintenance :)

So far we have been safe in our apartment for the past 3yrs but the recent burglaries is making us worried if we will be the next victim. I felt safer on our first year. The sheriff lives below our apartment.

I've been living here for almost 9 years some changes have been good some not so good. I would like to see more security around the complex it's a scary feeling living somewhere and not knowing if we have security or not I realize that crime happens everywhere but if security is visible then it may deter some of the crime.

quiet community, love the parking, people and staff are friendly. My living experience thus far has been great! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Most things are good except for the front gate constantly being open and when there were several car windows busted out, there was never any warnings or notices sent out.

I'm here because it's quiet. Management appears to be improving, finally, after two years but there is still more that could be done. This apartment complex is listed as "luxury apartments" but they're far from luxurious. The sidewalk to the west of the Fallsview office has been broken for years causing that area of the sidewalk to easily flood. It will sit in high water for days after a hard rain. I know the staff is aware because it's right outside their office window. Our gates are RARELY closed! Here's a thought: if the incoming traffic gate is going to stay open why not just leave both incoming and outgoing sides open? Why just have ONE gate open? In regards to our gate, why can't you extend the box to actually reach a vehicle window? NO one can pull up and scan their fob to get in ... everyone has to exit their vehicle to just open the gate. Management told me over a year ago that this was "in the process" of being fixed. Lie. Correct these very fixable issues and you may earn more stars for me. Common sense is lacking in management decisions. .

good and it is excellent. we are there for 3 years and we liked it so much and we are sure that it is safer for us compared to other apartments nearby,

Overall our residential experience has been very pleasant and whenever there has been an issue it has been addressed in a timely manner. The main critique for me would be that no one is monitoring the parking lot gate. I have seen the same residents force it open so they can drive through it because they either don't know or forgot the keycode.