No complaints. Well maintained. Quite place. Enough parking spaces. Close to all restaurants and stores. Great location with parks near by. Staff is friendly.

Hyde Park at Enclave is a Great Place to Live. Now a days the Management is improved a lot. The place is maintained neat and hygiene. Prompt resolve of maintenance issues.

Moving to Hyde park at enclave was one of the best decisions I have made. The staff is very friendly and the neighbors are some of the best people you will meet.

Great complex! Staff is quick and efficient! Lived in our Apt. For 3 years now :) moving this year only due to being transferred to Florida for work

I am living hear since last six months. I never head any noise. Office staff is always supporting, specifically David Escobar. Neighbors are always helping & supporting. I would say excellent location with excellent staff and excellent residents.

I've been living at Hyde Park at Enclave almost one year and a half already and I love it. I'm sadden at the new staff I really enjoyed the people I saw everyday. There is alot of new people in there now. The new guy (African American) is very sweet and always has a smile on his face.

The community is quiet clean. My place is nice and cozy. Assist. Leasing Mgr is awesome. Including staff. Provide exceptional customer service

Very Good Community to Live. Nice Neighbors . Attentive Staff and help to complete any issues with in time. Nice time to spend with friends and families during the weekend at the Amenity Center

I've been living here for almost two years now and i haven't had any complaints! I truly love my apartment, no bugs, no break ins. Every time i go inside the leasing office they are always very friendly

I've been a resident at Hyde Park for nearly two years now, and I can honestly say it's the best apartment I've lived in (by about a mile and a half) . Clean, friendly staff, beautiful leasing office, quiet, gym, pools, etc. Just beef up the security a tad and I would have zero complaints.

The wall are very thin at the apartment complex however I don’t have any complaints about the neighborhood or the staff. I love that someone is on the fallsview side more now.

Love living at the Hyde Park at Enclave. I love the way the property is taken care of and everyone in the office is so nice. Thank you, Ladies Marcy Colunga

We have lived here two years and love it. Good neighbors, great gym and business center. Our two dogs love going to the onsite dog park. Community feel.

Hyde park is located in a Great area with lots of shopping near by, close to major roads, safe no crime and good community. Staff is also great

Excellent office staff, clean common areas, beautiful landscaping, friendly and helpful maintenance staff and an epic gym. I enjoy all of the amenities. ❤

I really love to live in muy comunity. People who work here they aré great. They always are a great help. They are kind. People who work in a maintence are very honest and they fix everything on time. Social area si always clean. I really love to live here. I so happy to live here.

Hyde Park is a wonderful place to call home. I have been here almost a year and I have loved every second of it. Everyone is nice and helpful from the office staff to maintenance to the residents. I love the quiet/peaceful environment as well!

Everything is great. Leasing agent always nice. Clean area. No problem since i moved in may 2017. The pool clean. Gym is great and clean as always

No complaints! Everything has gone very smooth. I am really glad I chose Hyde park as my first place to live. I am excited to stay here next year.

We have lived here three years and love the community spirit. The office staff are caring and the maintenance guys come swiftly if you have an issue with an appliance. Will be signing another lease shortly.

Excellent community to stay with the family, very good swimming pool and gym,very good school at walking distance,nice office staffs, act very promptly .

Enjoy living here in the past couple of months with only minor issues that were resolved very quickly so nothing truly bad and hope this continues so I may stay even longer.

I love this complex in general, very safe very clean. neighbors around are probably the most friendliest they can be and the property itself keeps a good vibe all around.

Overall great experience, highly recommended. Good neighborhood and well maintained units. The staff is awesome. The units are very spacious and well thought out. Nice amenities including pool and gym.