Office staff is very helpful. Maintenance requests get taken care of within two to three days. Usually quiet with the exception of holidays.

The place is ok, and your getting what you pay for. The staff isn't always the best at notifying people but overall the apartments are pretty nice and are in a great location.

I like staying at Iconic village, it gives us privacy and comfort of a home. The units are independent and good for student accommodation. The proximity to campus makes it better.

Y'all have been awesome! Thanks so much! I wish the dog park was bigger but yeah! I'm really don't know what else to say. I need 140 characters!

You literally get what you pay for. Yeah, it's kinda ghetto, but it's a cheap place neae campus to live at. The office is kimds jumbled up but stuff gets through eventually. It always smells like dog poop outside though, and the pool is usually pretty dirty and the wasps do not help. But hey. It's cheap.

I like the area, quietude, and layout of the apartment (so do my two awesome cats). If the office and maintenance staff were accessible that'd be great

If I had to say, donut is amazing. I can't believe donut has such a great community. I love how everyone who lives at donut is so friendly. Much love

Communication with staff seems to be unreliable. Maintenance requests will take undetermined amount of time to be fulfilled, if at all. Quiet community.

I love the iconic village staff. They live in iconic amongst you too and if you are nice and respect them, they reciprocate. But anyways, they are a great team.

I love living here at the iconic village apartments. The staff is always friendly and upbeat. I love the the community that we build. Everyone is fun and socialize with each other.

Really enjoy living here! The people are always very friendly and helpful. The place is also very affordable! Glad this is my first apartment!

You're doing great! Quick and friendly maintenance, great location, and the deepest pool! Well, it wouldn't let me post just that cause it wasn't 140 characters. Now I'm there. Cool. K thanks

Excelente! Spot on love The Iconic Village Apartments. The location is so close to many fine dine in locations. Also so close to campus. I love it!

Doing good! Thanks for doing good, you know it, I know it, we all know that you're doing good. Best in town, best in the USA. You're doing a good job

I really enjoy being so close to campus & everything around me. The view is also very beautiful!!! Only complaint I have is that it's loud at night because of the bars across the street but that's not something y'all can control so I'm happy with everything!!

Quiet, general sense of respect and trust. I love it! Always recommend this place to friends looking for a new complex. Such a great environment; I love that it's a place that attracts families as well.

The apartment and community are nice to live in. Nobody is disruptive at late hours and the rooms fit my needs well. I enjoy staying in iconic village.

The apartments are great! My dog loves the dog park and the staff are very helpful. Just need to get maintenance up to par with the rest of the establishment, and then we've got 5 stars.

Not the best apartment I've ever lived in (especially for the price) but everyone who works at Iconic Village is great. They're a little slow at replacing doggy bags too which is quite frustrating.

Management is friendly and helpful, but maintenance is almost non existent and they don't respond to work orders in a timely manner (several weeks/month+ without completing). Apartment building is also very noisy and the apartment itself is kind of falling apart - cabinet doors don't close all the way, faucets that spray/leak water when turned on, small electrical issues with the lights and outlets. I would still recommend living here to friends.

Love living here! Staff is always helpful and friendly. Very quiet for being so close to a college. Safe location, have never had any problems with safety.

There is privacy at this place. It is walking distance from the school. The property is old built and have maintenance issues. The front desk employee seems friendly.

I love living at Iconic Village / Vintage Pads apartments. The community is great and there are always fun events happening. The community rewards program is awesome. I love winning free stuff.

great management! super quiet and relaxed community. even my dog likes it. as for my place, its really small but homey. 100% satisfied living here

Fix the washer and dryer problem. Sometimes they all don't work. I love the garden and how everyone pitch in to help it grow. More activties on the weekends.