I had a decent experience here! It's not too bad. Especially because the staff are fun. This girl called Sarah at the office did a lot to help me - she went above and beyond every time.

Good apartment community. Sometimes they have game nights which is always fun! Internet and cable are included and that's always good. Quiet neighborhood, have not had any problems with noise or safety.

The apartment units are private and the ambience around is really great. The neighbors are really friendly and cordial. The management does their work and help the residents.

I have lived here for two years and enjoy the great community and low prices. The maintenance staff and the office staff have always been very helpful with any issues I have had.

Living at Iconic Village was great! They have wonderful amenities, good maintenance, fun events at the clubhouse, and since everything is included making payments was so simple! I felt very well-taken care of, and loved being in walking distance from Mochas and Javas, Pie Society, and Dos Gatos!

Quiet neighborhood, no problems with neighbors. Office staff is very helpful and friendly. Events held for residents to attend. Free internet and cable.

The place is just ok. The proximity to campus is the main selling. The apartments are of ok quality and neighbors are somewhat courteous. The major issue with this place is their staff’s attentiveness to issues but it has improved.

It is pretty near to the school and you can walk to the campus. The apartment is very private and there is no noise problem. The clubhouse is great with a pool.

This place is okay-- maintenance turn around is slow, recently have hired some new faces that are much nicer than the last bunch they had in the front

Very friendly and down to earth residents and staff. Could use a little bit of work on parking lot space and layout around hill areas and policies on loud music and dog owners cleaning up after their pets. Other than that this is a great place to live. Beautiful place, temperature is great and cozy.

I really enjoy living here! It's a great location, the people in the office are very helpful, and the rent is good. I would love for the online portal to get fixed though.

The Complex is great! Staff is kind, maintenance is awesome, and I love the community garden! The only downside is the dog park could use some work (maybe grass?)

Office staff is very helpful. Maintenance requests get taken care of within two to three days. Usually quiet with the exception of holidays.

The place is ok, and your getting what you pay for. The staff isn't always the best at notifying people but overall the apartments are pretty nice and are in a great location.

I like staying at Iconic village, it gives us privacy and comfort of a home. The units are independent and good for student accommodation. The proximity to campus makes it better.

Y'all have been awesome! Thanks so much! I wish the dog park was bigger but yeah! I'm really don't know what else to say. I need 140 characters!

You literally get what you pay for. Yeah, it's kinda ghetto, but it's a cheap place neae campus to live at. The office is kimds jumbled up but stuff gets through eventually. It always smells like dog poop outside though, and the pool is usually pretty dirty and the wasps do not help. But hey. It's cheap.

I like the area, quietude, and layout of the apartment (so do my two awesome cats). If the office and maintenance staff were accessible that'd be great

If I had to say, donut is amazing. I can't believe donut has such a great community. I love how everyone who lives at donut is so friendly. Much love

Communication with staff seems to be unreliable. Maintenance requests will take undetermined amount of time to be fulfilled, if at all. Quiet community.

I love the iconic village staff. They live in iconic amongst you too and if you are nice and respect them, they reciprocate. But anyways, they are a great team.

I love living here at the iconic village apartments. The staff is always friendly and upbeat. I love the the community that we build. Everyone is fun and socialize with each other.

Really enjoy living here! The people are always very friendly and helpful. The place is also very affordable! Glad this is my first apartment!

You're doing great! Quick and friendly maintenance, great location, and the deepest pool! Well, it wouldn't let me post just that cause it wasn't 140 characters. Now I'm there. Cool. K thanks

Excelente! Spot on love The Iconic Village Apartments. The location is so close to many fine dine in locations. Also so close to campus. I love it!