iL Pallazo

4.4

4.4

Daniela
Really easy and convenient move in. Excited to see the repairs and remodeling being done. I did get my keys a day earlier since my elected move in day was on a weekend.
Marina
Im loving it so far and the staff are absolutely amazing. I feel safe and so clean. My neighbors are super friendly and already have dog play dates planned.
Gildardo
3 months ago
Madison was really helpful and kind during the process of touring and the whole onboarding by expediting all the steps and enabling me to get the place I liked in a few steps.
Bobby
3 months ago
Great location, clean building, friendly neighbors. Great staff, puts out emails to keep you informed of what’s going on. Maintenance if needed gets done rather quickly.
Gilson
4 months ago
Great location with a fair price in San Diego. Il Palazzo associates are very kind, attentive and helpful. The apartment is comfy and spacious, and the building is well maintained.
Izabella Regina
5 months ago
Amazing place to live!! Everyone is helpful. Spacious and lots of natural light. The apartment is thoroughly clean. I definitely recommend for young couples with or without dogs!!
Loretta
6 months ago
Sadly this complex has gone downhill. Constant homeless folks hangs out right outside the front doors and makes me feel unsafe. A car was broken into in my parking lot.
Justin
9 months ago
Really like the location, leasing staff and maintenance staff is great and timely. The elevator smells like urine a lot of the times probably due to dogs but great other than that.
Joshua
9 months ago
Lived here for 7 years and wouldn’t move elsewhere. Perfect location in the heart of little Italy. Staff is amazing and genuinely care! Highly recommend living here.
Nigel
9 months ago
Love the place a lot just wish there were AC In the halls and garage or at least the halls. Love the location and there are lots to do as well.