Indigo 301

I just moved in 2 weeks ago. Love everything about the area and indigo you have everything you need here. You hav a gym, pool, own little patio and you can eat where ever you want.
The community is nice! We love the packaging system and love using the gym. In the beginning, whenever we had questions, the leasing office staff were always there to help.
Indigo 301 has been a lovely place to live. I particularly enjoy using the dog park everyday to let my dog Mack spend time running around and playing with his dog friends! The apartment is very modern and updated which I value.
All of the neighbors that we have met so far are very nice and friendly. The front office is very nice and has been very helpful with all of my questions and concerns.
Great dog park, gym, and outdoor space for the entire family. Units are nice but could use more closet space and lighting! Right in the middle of the town center action! Happy to have made the move
Moving into a new place is always stressful. My experience moving in was easy and stress free! Everything was awesome. Can’t wait to see what the future has to bring in such a great community.
Neighbors could be a little bit more courteous and make less noises. Walls are thin and sometimes you can hear people talking loudly in their living rooms inside of your own apartment.
If you’re looking for a stress free living experience then 301 Indigo is for you! I love the all inclusive amenities that I can use rain or shine. Your pets will love it here too!
The move in day was a little rough, I think they just mixed up the days I was moving in and my apartment was not ready. It was very dirty and the appliances were all pulled out from the wall. The freezer was also completely full of ice, the tray must have been removed at some point. But after this the building has been great and the staff is fantastic.
Indigo 301 provided an easy move in experience, with help from the leasing office and the availability of the loading dock. The location is convenient to so many things - restaurants, the mall, Valley Forge. One complaint is that noise travels through the halls and walls, which can be annoying when working from home.