Indigo 301

4.4

4.4

James
about 9 hours ago
This apartment residence could do so much better to justify what we pay in rent. There is little maintenance of the building, its amenities, and security: Resident-only parking is not enforced (there is NO towing of cars without permit stickers), there’s nonstop and insurmountable dust build-up within apartments (worse than any apartment I have lived in), the nice dog-run is not maintained, and while there is a dog-wash area, the hot water heater is too small so comfortably warm water is short-lived and the shower apparatus are broken and non-adjustable creating only a hard stream. There is a beautiful fountain in front of the apartment does not run, which shows the lack of care the owners put in this property. This building is also insecure which invites non-guest strangers easy access to the building. Rent should not be as high as it is as these & other issues make living here more stressful than the key word “luxury” implies. We look forward to some timely improvements.

Tiffany
1 day ago
Management and staff are very good when it comes to completing work orders, It’s done in a timely manner. Anytime that I have needed anything repaired I put my work order in and it was completed immediately.

Paola
Amazing location and staff. Everyone is always so welcoming and ready to help if needed. Some things about management could improve but overall a great place.

Kevin
So far, so good! Only small feedback is the noise is a bit annoying in the hallways, and I wish the gym had better equipment. Other residential places have much better equipment there.

Sandra
1 star
I’ve been here since Bozzuto first managed the building. Since Greystar has taken over the building and since then the building up keep has gone downhill. We have a new property manager now so hopefully things will get better.

Michael
No real complaints at all. Barking dogs in the morning are annoying but that is not the fault of indigo 301. Every one who I have dealt with over the last year has been very professional.

Pierre
My wife and I are very happy w/ the quality and professionalism of the staff and residents. We have only been living here for a month and it’s been great.

Saskia
I love it here! The staff is absolutely amazing, from the wonderful ladies in the front office to the maintenance staff! Our apartments has a great layout and has all the updates we were looking for, our neighbors are super friendly. It’s just a great community overall.

Theo
Everything perfect! Such an amazing experience here at indigo. Can’t wait for the next adventure in king of Prussia My guilty pleasure ? Going to the gym and sing!

Tina
Well, I feel we need security here, too many things going on in the garage and stairwells, not feeling real safe. I would hope our leasing agent/owners would make this a consideration for us all.