Indigo 301

So so. The people above us are nothing I’ve ever experienced. They will jump up and down all day and all night when this was brought to the staffs attention nothing was done. There are some mean leasing agents that don’t even acknowledge you in the hallway or even in the office. The carpets in the hallway are dirty and sometimes a dog will poop and it’ll stay there for hours. A clean lady basically pushed me out of the way in the hallway. The only thing that’s relatively nice is the proximity to town center and the apartments are fairly nice.
This is a great location that is well maintained and with nicely appointed apartments. The amenities are plentiful and nicely kept. Thoroughly recommend it!
Love my apartment and the location, haven't had any issues or complaints in my almost year here with anything or with neighbors, would recommend
Indigo is a wonderful and diverse community with plenty to do for everyone. We love taking walks around Town Center and enjoying our surroundings
Staff extremely helpful and friendly. This includes Office staff as well as maintenance So happy with Manager, Nicole. She has really made a difference for the residents.
Great place to live. Clean friendly service . Staff is always helpful and willing to listen to anything that might me needed. Building is in great repair and maintenance people and staff Work very hard at keeping this place as attractive as the day back in February when I took my first tour
The outside grass and plants look dingy. The hallway carpets are dirty. A paint touch up was not Completed even though maintenance requested it themselves after a leak. The staff is friendly and accommodating when I make requests.
Love the facilities and amenities - everything is well maintained and of good quality; everything is practically brand new. Community members are friendly and courteous with the exception of my extremely loud upstairs neighbor who disrupts my living experience on a daily basis and is the #1 reason I'm not recommending this community to my friends and new hires at my workplace.
Great living experience. Amenities are abundant. Access to local dining and shopping is easy! Building is clean and safe. Staff are helpful and friendly.
Fairly easy process to work with them but the apartment I got wasn't sanitized like it should have been. They took care of it but it was frustrating nonetheless.