Indigo 301

4.4

4.4

Kevin
So yeah dawg it ain't so bad, I like it a lot here so I will recommend it to other people and all that jazz but this character limitation is making me sad
Andreea
Sam and Kayla from leasing office have truly helped create a great move in experience. Thank you for all your help! So far, amenities seem great and to a high standard of cleanliness.
Latosha
Great so far. This is my first week and everything has been great!!! Easy quick move in, nice and reliable staff, clean and well maintained property.
Margaret
Great place to live! You won't be disappointed..... the building is so clean and modern. The staff is fantastic! The location is unreal, close to all major highways/trains. The Town Center is a mini city and has so much to offer.
Susan
I absolutely love living at Indigo 301. The leasing office staff are incredibly kind and helpful, the apartments are modern, and the location can't be beat!
Randall
Love it! Could not be happier living anywhere else. Love my apartment! Great location! Great staff! Great amenities! Great across-the-board!
Suin
Indigo 301 is the amazing place I’ve lived im so far. The front desk people are very nice and easy to approach and the community center is always clean and nice. The only concern I have is sometimes when I try to throw trash in the trash room there are trash everywhere and also stuck on the trash bin but I believe this will be solved.
Cynthia
From move in to being a resident the experience has been top notch. The leasing office is very helpful and responsive to any requests . The amenities are impressive and the building is clean and beautiful
Jamie
Been here over a year with zero issues. Quite neighbors, friendly maintenance members, and kind and accommodating office team. I would recommend this place to anyone !
Zoe
The apartment is amazing. Everyone on the staff is so accommodating and friendly, and maintenance is so quick, nice, and always willing to help. I wish they would update the gym and there was a way to let visitors in (like the Smith has), but other than that, no complaints!!