Indigo 301

4.4

4.4

Building staff is extremely nice and always willing to help; building is always maintained and neat. Community is very friendly, quiet, and neat.
Haven't had any issues to speak of in my 2 years of living here, love the community and everything available here! The few tiny maintenance issues I have had were all resolved quickly and effectively.
Been here for 3 years and all is well. Just wish parking for guests was easier since they cannot leave a car in any outdoor parking lots. I wish we had 15-20 designated guest spots
Having the wonderful dog park has been a terrific way to meet new people and socialize your dog at the same time! Well kept, spacious with obstacle course and even fire hydrants ❤️ Plenty of fresh water on hand and doggie bags. Treats in the lobby is a special treat coming and going 🐾🐾
I’ve been living here for almost 6 months and I am very happy. It’s a great place to live and has awesome management! I would definitely recommend Indigo 301! ;)
Very clean, updated apartments, the staff is friendly. We love that town center is right across the street with amazing shops and places to eat. Very convenient to our lifestyle.
Indigo 301 has been a wonderful place to live. The proximity to local restaurants and shops cannot be beat! The staff is friendly and the amenities are great.
So far living in my apt has been wonderful! I love seeing the beautiful landscape as well as lovely community and our family enjoy using the amenities!
Everyone in the office is very kind and helpful. Any guests we have that visit us are very impressed with the lobby/common areas. They are always so clean and welcoming. We really enjoy utilizing the common areas with friends and family.
The staff is friendly and informative. This is a great location, awesome amenities, pet friendly, and very clean and quiet. It’s a very safe area.