Indigo 301

I have been very happy here since it has opened. However. I am very disappointed with the way you are handling the Covid crisis in terms of the mask policy. Most in the building are not following the rule. But it is managements fault. Only one e-mail when the rule went in place and only a few signs at the front door. One on the garage doors or other entrance which ware what the majority of tennants use. I have sent e-mail about this, WITHOUT RESPONSE. We miss Ken. New GM has not even bothered to send a introduction e-mail to the community.
Everything looks new and is very clean! Staff is super friendly and knowledgeable and can answer questions quickly. The town center outside the building has a little bit of everything.
Great apartment complex ! Very clean. Very friendly staff - they are very responsive and helpful. Nice amenities including pool and gym. Would recommend to anyone.
I enjoy the building haven’t really had a chance to me to many other residents because of Covid-19. However those I have came into contact with are mostly friendly some aren’t however it hasn’t changed or ruined my experience here I really enjoy living here. The assistance from the front desk is always prompt and I always feel welcomed and appreciated with makes living here a great thing.
The leasing staff is amazing here. They are responsive and always pick up the phone right away. They go out of their way to help you. We get a lot of updates. I feel cared about. I know Covid has put a lot of pressure on them. They have done their best to keep us safe. I particularly want to mention Brad and Jason, who are very helpful and go out of their way. I am sorry Kenneth Macklin is leaving. I must mention the maintenance department. My requests have always been answered quickly. They have always been very helpful. Gerald(?) recently did some repairs. He worked quickly and efficiently. The worst part of living here is all the NASCAR drivers outside. You constantly hear traffic. My neighbors don’t always wear masks and they don’t obey instructions. They leave their boxes in the trash area and smoke, Even though it is a smoke free community, but the staff sends out regular emails reminding them. The walls are thin; you can hear your neighbors. Being on the 4th floor instead of the first has improved my experience here significantly. On the first floor, there was a child above me, who ran around with the heaviest feet. My apartment shook. I called her Thumpelina. The people walking their dogs would walk close to my windows and peer in. The courtyards are beautiful and peaceful. The landscaping is beautiful.
I love living here! The amenities are second to none and the service is great! The restaurants are walking distance. I would recommend Indigo 301 to anyone.
Good location and good place and gooooood everrrry thing like a now and opleam compacted juydg btbbtsl Becond stanreoy constricted you just hkn
Clean, modern appliances, nice neighbors, super amenities, lists of local places to walk to, dog friendly, and convenient to the mall/other shopping.
We just moved in 2 weeks ago. So far we love it! Maintenance is great and has responded to all of our requests the next day. Our only issue so far is the building is confusing to navigate.
Great place to live! Really wonderful community, staff and amenities. The building is also always super clean. Definitely highly recommend!