Indigo 301

4.4

4.4

Indigo 301 is a nice place to live in. The units are neat and clean. The front desk is friendly and helpful. The maintenance technicians are warm and professional. I love this place!
It is a Beautiful, quiet, well maintained building. Amenities are amazing. Pool is decent size with comfortable lounging chairs. The fire pit in the courtyard is my favorite place to go.
It has been over a year since we moved to our apartment. We love this place and neighborhood more and more every passing day so that we renewed our lease.
Great times. Nice place. Nice neighborhood. Good staff. Good maintenance. Nice apartment. Noise is an issue. Kids above me are noisy. Thats only complaint. Great place overall
Clean, spacious, beautiful. Convenient location. Safe. Close to anything you need. Close to Valley Forge. Close to restaurants and shopping.
Great staff! My only complaint is that rules are not enforced enough it would be great to have security present when the leasing office is closed. Just a suggestion!
The apartment has great units and amenities but you can hear everything through the floors. Great selection of restaurants to choose from right outside your door.
So far everything has been great! Move in was super easy with the trolleys and elevators and loading dock. Office staff has been helpful in answering questions
Management has done a better job listening to our concerns and answering emails. We've even received a phone call reminder to renew our lease, if we wanted.
Overall, its a very nice place to live! I like that is is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. The hallways and common areas are always clean. My personal room itself is spacious. There are many parking spaces in the parking garage. The only thing that can become bothersome is the noise from the people above my room.