Wonderful community. Great ammentities. Wonderful people. Community is close to everything whether you are looking for Walmart or a place to eat

I have been living here since January 2019. The people who work in the office are very nice and helpful. Whenever there is a problem where something needs fixed the maintenance people are there right away to attend to the issue. I definitely would recommend this place to live. It is a very nice and safe place to live.

Good place to stay. Maintenance could be a lot better. An update on electric technology such as washer and dryer needs updating however rent is fair and the staff is great. I recommend this place for college students and young locals.

The community is great. At first I wasn’t interested in living here, but I gave it a chance and grew to like it. The only problem I have isn’t the dog poop that is everywhere!!

It’s been great! I love my unit! Very spacious. The Indigo Team has been very nice and helpful. I’m hoping after my 12 month lease I extend it farther out. And enjoy life and progress with my family. Moving here from another state has been a breeze. Indigo help make it a breeze also. Never had this experience before but it has been amazing so far.

First apartment I moved into here was filthy, as in layers of dirt and dead bugs in all the common areas. Second unit was much cleaner but has multiple maintenance issues like huge gaps under the exterior doors, stovetop burners that don't operate properly, and inoperative thermostat controls.

It’s really good ! I actually love it here.. everyone is so sweet and understanding ! . Maintenance is also there when I need them also ...

Maintenance is super slow, and things don’t get fixed. Washing machine leaks and Dryer squeaks. Office is not open long enough. The toe people are horrible. The cleanliness of the apartments and steps are horrible.

Reply from Indigo at 110

Management could do better with training employees about residential payments. I feel that everyone does not know their knowledge on Indigo .

Reply from Indigo at 110

The staff meet my expectations anytime I need their help. Everybody is friendly and welcoming when entering the office. When things around my apartment need to be taken care of maintenance makes sure it happens. Overall a great place to live.

I think being here is great! The fishing in the ponds is always a great and relaxing time. The staff are all wonderful and helpful. Never had a thought that they just want the money and not wanting to help

For the most part everything has been good. The only thing I can feel that needs improvement is the maintenance. A couple of times I have to submit a request 2 or 3 time before it gets handled.

Great community when your on a budget, great staff, great accommodations, the facility is nice, easy access to most places in myrtle beach and conway

Indigo at 110 is a beautiful place and the apartments are amazing. They are big and beautifully furnished and really cheap for what they are.

Reply from Indigo at 110

It was cheap and I am only here for a year so it was the perfect price and the staff was very accommodating because I was paying in full; they waived the guarantor and waived the fees and they also waived the security deposit and first or last months rent due to everything being paid in full

Love the value, location, and amenities of Indigo...In saying this, the NOISE LEVEL of LOUD RESIDENTS & their PETS must CHANGE perhaps with STRICTER FINES or FEES...ONLY NEGATIVE..😐

Reply from Indigo at 110

Staff are so friendly! Always attentive and helps with anything I need! I thoroughly enjoy the pool and the different activities the office hosts!

Reply from Indigo at 110

I have had a few difficulties at first trying to get into taking over someone’s lease. After I was able to get everything situated they have been able to help me with a lot.

Reply from Indigo at 110

I love the community in indigo. It's nice and quiet and there's good amenities. The office staff is very friendly also. Everytime I go in they're so welcoming and is always very helpful. I highly recommend the indigo community to others.

Reply from Indigo at 110

Great and affordable place to live. I’ve lived here since 2013 and I’m only leaving to move closer to work . I would definitely recommend this place.

Reply from Indigo at 110

I’ve loved living at Indigo so far. Everyone in the office is super nice and Maintenance is always on top of everything and they’re so nice to my dog when they come.

Reply from Indigo at 110

I absolutely live it here. Rent is affordable, staff is great... not to mention all the great events the complex hosts. I highly recommend for college students

Reply from Indigo at 110

Staff was super nice but the rooms smelled like smoke sometimes and neighbors are noisy. The room is a good size and bathroom good size so not bad

Reply from Indigo at 110

Living here has been pretty great. I renewed my lease again for another year. I really enjoy the roommates that i have been selected to stay with. The community as a whole is very family oriented and they try to do activities as much as possible.

Reply from Indigo at 110

I am going to start living at Indigo starting from next fall semester. So, I don't have any experience about living condition or neighbors there but based on my experience after talking with the office staffs, I can tell that they are very friendly and good people. They helped me a lot when I was leasing. looking forward to moving in there