I love the event and activities that are thrown for residents here, it fosters a real sense of community and allows residents to meet and interact with each other.

If you’re looking for a cheap place to live in South Carolina with basic security this place is not bad for college students and individuals starting to get on their feet I would not make this a long-term place

Not the best so far, Dryer doesn't work at all takes multiple times to dry. The washing machine had to be replaced after overflowing multiple times and us requesting a new one then finally got it. Move in day was a disaster gave me a room that East even ready and the place was trashed and not cleaned at all. Still haven't got a table in our place in which we should because its suppose to be furnished.

Living here is very nice. I just love the feeling of having my own place and Indigo really satisfies me in that way. It can be a little dirty at times, but that is just a minor thing when you look at the entire picture.

I’ve been living here for awhile now , it’s been really good . The staff is so helpful and nice and they always try there best to help in any way

Indigo 110 has a great price for the living space you get! The staff in the office is friendly and helpful and I don't have any real complaints after a year and a half of living here! I would recommend Indigo 110 to anyone looking for a place to live in the area.

I have only been here for a couple weeks. But I love the fact I can work out, tanning bed, and pool area to enjoy. It's in a great location, close to Myrtle Beach, convenient.

I Love This Place Because Its The Best Bang For Your Buck! I Would Def Recommend To Anyone Looking For Great Affordable Housing In The Grand Strand Area!

Affordable linving and close to campus. I dont see an issue anywhere i look. The grounds keeper keep things pretty tidy outside. If you dont have a roommate then thwy will pair you with one

Apartments could be cleaner when moving in. They’res a lot of litter outside. Everything else else is okay. Office people are nice, pool is big. The only other complaint is that the speed bumps are HUGE

apartment complex it's Not about apartment complex it's clean and generally pretty quiet. The price is good and comes with several amenities and the complex holds events quite often

I’ve been treated very well by the office staff! I’m so very happy I chose Indigo at 110! Lucy (my dachshund) and I love walking around the grounds. I can’t wait for spring!

I really like the value for what I get. The staff are very hospitable. The grounds are kept together. The atmosphere Is a whole lot that I expected it to be.

It has been great! Lots of activities held by the office, who is fully staffed with people that are always readily available and willing to help whenever you need it!

It’s okay. Does the trick for now. Just a college neighborhood. A lot of young kids. Price is cheaper for the area. Maintenance needs work, and the trash area is disgusting.

Great place with cheap prices, very close to coastal Carolina university. Very friendly management staff that will awnser any question you ask

Great service great customer service! I love it. They take very well good care of anything you need assistance with. And there property is beautiful

It’s been good living here. Some things need improvement like the events they do. I think there should be a daytime and nighttime for each event so everyone can be involved, but otherwise it’s a good place to stay.

It is a good community for young adults to live in for low income people that wants to have some independence from there family. It’s right in the middle of everything, so you don’t really have to go too far to get to places.

My experience was good you get what you pay for tho.... maintenance was pretty responsive.... no problems wit my roommates only been here for a month tho so.... more to come

Very Exceptional customer service very friends with smiling faces I enjoy living at indigo. Quiet Area! Love Apartment & Rooms! Add another dumpster!

This the best place I have ever found to live. The management and office help are the most attentive to any problems or needs that may arise. The maintenance people are very prompt and courteous in handling anything that happens in the apartment. The apartment are very bright and spacious. The security at night makes you feel safe.

Great staff great area i love it here , i enjoy the community. It is very peaceful. I enjoy the community events. The greatest thing of them all is the affordable rents

The area is very nice; close to campus but away from the main highway of 501 so it’s quiet. Everything is blanket statement okay. Some things stand out like the fitness center, the game room, and in house laundry and private bedroom/bathroom. However the walls are thin, the kitchens work but are 90’s, early 2000’s appliances. Same with the laundry room. Roommate matching is hit and miss. The price beats everywhere else, though.

it’s a good community . the maintenance are good and they have activities for the people living here. they also keep the area clean as far as picking up trash and other things that may be laying around