Infinity Capitol Hill

Really appreciate how well the covid situation has been handled, and how attentive maintenance services has been in these hard times. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication here!
Infinity Apartment has been one of the best resident communities I’ve been a part of! The staff is always very helpful and the common areas are well kept
The staff at Infinity Apartments is hands down the best staff around the city. The office people and the maintenance staff are always so friendly and helpful!
We lived here for over 3 years and really have made sweet memories. The lobbies are always refreshing to enter into and the facilities (mainly the gym) are quite nice to use. We've had a few hiccups with management over the years regarding releasing, but were able to get through it.
We've really enjoyed the property here. The location is cool, the units and lobbies are very nice, and its feels clean. Have had some tiffs in the past with management, but are able to work it out most of the time.
I have very much enjoyed living here the management is helpful the units are amazing and the community areas are clean and comfortable. I would recommend this community to anyone who enjoys comfortable living
Great community! Wonderful staff and respectful residents. Great location with so many amazing restaurants nearby. Walking distance to everything you need.
Amazing community. Good common area, theater room and other facilities. Very helpful leasing staff which makes moving in and living very seamless.
The staff is really friendly, but the package system is a total mess. I've had a package stolen, I've had packages be delayed to getting into the package room or have not been notified at all. It's a little stressful! I also know you can't do anything about this, but the garbage trucks in the morning are incredibly obnoxious. I wish I was warned when I was looking at the apartment.
Just moved in - move in has been handled so well by the on-site staff, especially considering the social distancing going on. Kudos to them all!