My experience here has been good so far. No major issues. The building and amenities are nice. Good location and apartment interiors. No complaints

Didn’t even move in yet, but yeah why not. And then more letters to fill the rest of this. This wasn’t super well thought out, then again, data mining amirite.

Nice place; However, it gets loud (with music) during saturday and sunday nights. But, if you don't mind it, its a nice place to live. Pets are ok too!

Beautiful community with lots of amenities like gym, rooftop, courtyard, bbq. Some amenities require extra payment, such as renting the party area by the lobby. Soundproofing between walls of units are great, but vibrations from loud bass does travel through, which could be difficult at night. Management is very quick to respond to concerns. It’s reassuring to have nighttime security on site.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

I'm new here, but the staff have been warm and helpful. All the facilities are new and I love all the appliances! Everyone I've run into is respectful and nice

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Infinity is in every way a luxury apartment building. From amenities to the units themselves everything is incredibly nice and high end. While the units and parking are expensive, it's worth it for the security the building provides. The only downsides are the noise from people bar hopping (to be expected in Capitol Hill) and the homeless people camping out around the building.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

I like the work done to revamp the gym, rooftop, and other community spaces. The recent change in management has been good. The staff is friendly and I like the effort they are doing to put on more events.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

I haven’t lived in my community for very long yet but so far the staff has been so welcoming, kind, and helpful. That’s what initially made me want to live here and is still a great perk of living here. Also the facilities are very nice!

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

The office is very responsive and helpful. I think that keeping good communication is key for an enjoyable living experience, and infinity apartments provides that.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Really appreciated the attention to detail, dedication and help of both Keegan and Mary. We were torn between two locations and I honest think we made the best decision choosing Infinity.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Everyone who works in our building is very nice and professional! I really enjoy the effort they put into the building, especially now that it's the holidays, to decorate and make the lobby feel so welcoming. The fitness center upgrades are great, though I do wish the room were larger. I love our apartment and the views from our balcony and the roof, and access to restaurants, the city, and public transportation are all so easy from our location!

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Living at Infinity has been great! The amenities are amazing and it helps that it's such a close walk for me to work. Staff is always willing and available to help.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Some neighbors are inconsiderate of the noise they make especially upstairs. But haven’t really encountered anything too unpleasant. The facilities are really nice and lots of activities to meet neighbors.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

I have lived here a month and have nothing but good things to say! The building is safe and always clean. The one maintenance request I have had was resolved quickly. It’s beautiful and in the heart of sooo many places to eat and drink. Love it!

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Very helpful with all of the move in hassle: getting electric, internet, and all of that set up. Also a surprisingly quiet community which is nice

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Expensive, things break all the time, bad hours for the office for people who work, and no one is very friendly in the building, I wish I could meet more residents!

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

The recent giant increase in rent and parking prices isn't appreciated :/ . The new gym and events were cool, but not worth the extra rent!!

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

Moved here in June and it has been great so far! I have loved the resident events, the new gym and the office staff. Our apartment faces the courtyard therefore noise is never really an issue and location is so hard to beat.

I love living here. The apartment is spacious and comfortable with all the amenities, and the community spaces are beautiful. I like the renovations to the gym. The courtyard is uncomfortable to use- I wish the fireplaces and grills were working. It’s inconvenient to get to the roof from East, so those who live in the east building miss out on the outdoor living amenities. The doors/fobs often have problems. None of the doors to the building have wheelchair-friendly doors, which is important to my guests. Community lounge wifi doesn’t seem to work and the lounge TV, fireplace, and music have to instructions for use. For the price of the building, other comparable homes have better amenities like gardening space, dog-wash stations, and rentable conference space. Office hours are obnoxiously limited, so I have to miss work in order to deal with office-related tasks.

From visiting earlier to signing the lease, everything has been pretty smooth. Love the efficient package concierge system here. The 0.5 star reduced is because the move in inspection was not as thorough as I'd liked but everything else has been great.

Living here has been great. The new management team is awesome and make the Seattle freeze a little less harsh. Always looking forward to events they plan. The only thing that is a downside is the apartment doors are either too thin or not covered well, and you can hear every single thing in the hallway which is a minus when drunk people come home at 2 am. Otherwise everything has been great.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

It’s a nice apartment in a great location in the city. But it’s been impossible to keep the place cool because there’s only one tiny window.

Reply from Infinity Capitol Hill

I only just moved in this week and I must say that Mary is an absolute pleasure to deal with. From her attitude to her kindness and willingness to help.

Excellent play to live, very easy moving in and front desk staff are very friendly. Resident portal is easy to use. Gym is good, can't wait to see it get updated.

Beautiful apartments. Love the new management. The place is clean. The roof is no longer like the off leash area at a dog park. Very happy with the change.