Ink Block Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great communication and amenities. Elevators are often down, but I live on the second floor so the inconvenience is minor. Other than that, I love the building.
The team has generally been great, although the apartment wasn't in the most perfect condition when I arrived. I also don't have the user manual for many of the appliances, but I have requested them via a maintenance request. Only other complaint is lack of parking, and no instructions given for guest parking.
Best value in the area. Central location to everything in Boston and convenient whole foods downstairs. Friendly staff and residents; decent amenities but overall not bad for the price. Very enjoyable place to live.
Everyone is really nice and helpful. I like the location except for the construction but that's not Ink Block's fault, its just Boston. Although I don't have a dog I really enjoy how dog friendly it is. I've only been in my apt for a few months but I've enjoyed living here so far. I do wish the new blinds weren't so see through or white because it makes it to bright in the rooms but I guess that is what curtains are for. Other than that, it's a good place to live.
Great location with a convenient whole foods, cvs, coffee, and many restaurants nearby. Great concierge service with very helpful and nice folks.
Friendly employees, very responsive maintenance, clean common spaces, beautiful apartment view. We Love all the restaurants around ink block
Good amenities. I also love the pool and the outdoor space a lot(plenty of flowers)! The concierges are super nice. The maintenance is very efficient too.:)
Everything has been perfect, except some maintenance requests were not fulfilled. I'm not sure if this was due to an error on my behalf or what
A real pleasant area to live. Happy residents lots of choices nearby to eat, the convenience is superb. Maintenance team is fast to respond.
We just moved in but everything has been great so far! Everyone from the leasing office to the various concierges have been pleasant and helpful anytime we had any questions or needed assistance with something.