Ink Block Apartments

4.7

4.7

Good amenities. I also love the pool and the outdoor space a lot(plenty of flowers)! The concierges are super nice. The maintenance is very efficient too.:)
Everything has been perfect, except some maintenance requests were not fulfilled. I'm not sure if this was due to an error on my behalf or what
A real pleasant area to live. Happy residents lots of choices nearby to eat, the convenience is superb. Maintenance team is fast to respond.
We just moved in but everything has been great so far! Everyone from the leasing office to the various concierges have been pleasant and helpful anytime we had any questions or needed assistance with something.
Really friendly staff and clean community. The only downside is that when we moved in, there wasn’t information available regarding mail, how the Amazon hub will work, what app or notification services there are for mail or visitors. Not clear where big recycle items should go.
Staff and leasing office are super friendly and helpful! We have very peaceful and friendly residents here -Never had issues with loud noises or such.
Going on our 4th month in the sink Block community and we are LOVING it! We finally got our parking space. Super excited not to have to find parking so I’m sure this next month with be even better without that hassle! All the restaurants are back in full swing it’s shaping up to be an awesome summer!
Love it here ! The staff is always so reliable and accommodating, and the amenities are wonderful. They really keep us in the loop with emails and the app they provide!
So far loving the neighborhood and amenities around me-being close to Whole Foods is def a plus and seeing how dog-friendly this area brings me joy as well.
The apartment community has been amazing so far! So helpful with our move in and very welcoming! So excited to be here and to meet everyone!