Ink Block Apartments

4.6

4.6

Christopher
I really enjoy the community vibe here. Amenities are very nice, residents friendly location is perfect, close to many food options and transportation.
Anica
Everything has been amazing. Great pool , Great staff and great location! I look forward to renewing my current lease for next year.
Kyle
Overall a great place to stay! Some miscommunication with the front desk staff, but the managers handled it effectively. Loving a over Whole Foods is probably my favorite feature!
Theodore
Great communication and amenities. Elevators are often down, but I live on the second floor so the inconvenience is minor. Other than that, I love the building.
Laura
The team has generally been great, although the apartment wasn't in the most perfect condition when I arrived. I also don't have the user manual for many of the appliances, but I have requested them via a maintenance request. Only other complaint is lack of parking, and no instructions given for guest parking.
Kevin
Best value in the area. Central location to everything in Boston and convenient whole foods downstairs. Friendly staff and residents; decent amenities but overall not bad for the price. Very enjoyable place to live.
Lindsay
Everyone is really nice and helpful. I like the location except for the construction but that's not Ink Block's fault, its just Boston. Although I don't have a dog I really enjoy how dog friendly it is. I've only been in my apt for a few months but I've enjoyed living here so far. I do wish the new blinds weren't so see through or white because it makes it to bright in the rooms but I guess that is what curtains are for. Other than that, it's a good place to live.
Nathan
Great location with a convenient whole foods, cvs, coffee, and many restaurants nearby. Great concierge service with very helpful and nice folks.
Carly
Friendly employees, very responsive maintenance, clean common spaces, beautiful apartment view. We Love all the restaurants around ink block
Wai Ying
Good amenities. I also love the pool and the outdoor space a lot(plenty of flowers)! The concierges are super nice. The maintenance is very efficient too.:)