Ink Block Apartments

4.7

4.7

Linda
Better than we expected...we are older than most people people here and we LOVE IT... helpful staff and very clean public space..VERY pleasant concierges... always a smile...
Carla
about 2 months ago
Great location. Maintenance, when needed, arrive quickly. Quiet. Concierge always sweet. Feel safe. Expensive but amenities and access to gyms!, restos and food make up for it
Paula B.
2 months ago
Ink Block offers me everything I want & I love living here-I hope I never have to move. The concierges & maintenance staff are best! The location is great! Sitting at the pool & reading is so relaxing, & everyone is so nice to my dog
Christopher
2 months ago
Ink block does a fabulous job making you feel at home. From maintenance to the concierge’s it feels like a family overall. Couple that with a great neighborhood with local conveniences it’s a can’t miss experience!
Dana
3 months ago
Love everything about the ink block! Especially the gym amenities and staff! I love the peloton Very happy be here and found a home in Boston !!!
Felicia
3 months ago
I've been here 6 yrs and love it!! Management and the community are great!! Hope others stay and love it as much as I have! Thank you all for making me feel welcomed as well as assisting during my rough patches in life!
Safiya
3 months ago
I absolutely love living in Ink Block 1! The front desk staff are so kind and happy to help with anything we need. Everything is made easier by living in Ink Block from dry cleaning to food delivery.
Kyle
3 months ago
Staff is friendly, quick and responsive. I appreciate the concierge saying hi and the maintenance staff being prompt in responding to calls.
Cheyi
4 months ago
The concierge and maintenance people are kind and helpful. Where did the armchairs next to the elevator on Ink Block III go? It would've been better if there are more common rooms in the building for residents to study/work. Overall, it has been great living at Ink block! Thank you.
Anica
4 months ago
It is amazing! The leasing team, staffs, concierge are all super professional and nice! Being right above wholefoods is a plus! Its the perfect place to be in the city.