Ink Block Apartments

4.7

4.7

Have loved loving in Ink Block for the last couple months. So far, I love the apartment itself, the pool and outdoor space, and have also had great experiences with the concierge and maintenance team.
I have lived here for five years and I love it here! Great amenities, quiet, and friendly neighbors. I love being able to go to Whole Foods right downstairs and cook up whatever I need. It’s the perks
Leasing Office is super professional! Pool is amazing with lifeguards. Neighbors are super friendly especially after covid. Front desk team are super helpful!
I've been here going on 6 yrs and love it!!! Management has been nothing but personal able and go above and beyond for the tenants! I've considered moving because of the extra buildings/construction but I'm pushing through trying to stay put!!
Love the design and layout of my apartment! Having in unit washer/dryer is a dream! Maintanence has been always fast and solves issues quickly. Great concierge staff - so friendly!
Love the fact that I can roll upstairs with my Whole Foods groceries, have a CVS and several restaurants in the neighborhood, and that it's an easy walk to so many neighborhoods in the Boston area.
Gyms are amazing. Staff is wonderful. Everything is so clean and well kept. Only possible complaint is how often the elevators are broken. However, we'd recommend anyone live here.
I've recently joined the community and its been a great experience. Staff has all been very helpful. Apartment amenities are nice and I look forward to exploring more of the neighborhood.
Great, convenient location with plenty of new restaurants, services, and shopping nearby. Front desk staff members are friendly and super helpful.
Concierge was extremely helpful and pleasant! Elevator was secured! smooth entry an exit. no problem getting access to apartment. Needed to understand how to lock my door automatically after I exit but looking into it.