Ink Block Apartments

4.7

4.7

Just five days in, but can say thus far, I’m so impressed with the entire team. I’ve had a million questions and everyone has been so accommodating and welcoming. As the former marketing communications director at the Harvard Club of Boston - I’m not easy to impress with regard to service and hospitality in general, but I truly am! Thank you to all.
It has been amazing! The concierge are friendly; neighbors are nice and quiet; lots of cute doggos! It can't get any better! The maintenance team are on point with their repairs!
Really enjoying it here so far! The staff has been very helpful getting me settled and up to date on everything, like the mail. The Amazon Hub delivery service is probably my favorite feature thus far. Although, I'm pretty amped about Yellow Door Taqueria being right down stairs, my girlfriend is floored by the Whole Foods, she loves to cook. We are definitely looking forward to checking out the other amenities , particularly the pool/terrace!
I relocated here from out of state and this is the first time that I have lived in a large city. So far, Ink Block Apartments has made my transition a seamless experience. The staff are friendly and helpful and the amenities that you get with your apartment more than justify the rent. With two days in, I can say Ink Black Apartments was a great choice.
The location is very convenient and safe with restaurants, grocery stores, and convenience stores nearby. The staff is very friendly, professional, and polite!
Just moved in. The whole experience has been seamless. The apartment was spotless and had clearly been touched up by management before our arrival. So far we couldn’t ask for a better experience
We love living at Ink Block. Our apartment has a great flow, lots of storage and amazing windows with lots of natural light. All of the staff are super friendly and helpful. Everything is always clean and the gyms and common rooms are very well equipped. We have everything we need and couldn’t be happier!
We just moved into Ink Block and it is beyond great. The location is perfect the facilities team is fabulous but by far the best part is Devin! Devin is friendly, responsive and beyond helpful. The resident events are great I wish there was more availability but we are so happy in our new home thank you.
So far so good! I’ve only moved in very recently, but already everyone who sees my apartment comments on how nice it is, etc. I’m feeling lucky to live at inkblock!
Great location and neighborhood with restaurants and grocery options, quality services with quick responsiveness, overall a pleasant environment for a large complex.