Inova

4.3

4.3

Overall I have enjoyed it, and I’ve lived here almost a year. My apartment has been excellent and I’ll be sad to Move out! I’ve enjoyed the community experiences that they have done for us!
Feels like living at a world class resort! The amenities are awesome, and the staff are lovely. The grounds are meticulously landscaped. The special events are well thought out, and superbly executed. Way to go, Inova! M. Baird( retired private chef)
Lots of things have been “planned” for this community and I have yet to see any of that being true! AKA the recycling bins that we’re supposed to be here by the end of June, the assigned parking spots that we’re supposed to have by the end of July. Also I think it’s ridiculous that people that don’t have electric or even hybrid cars are still parking in the electric parking. Changes need to be made and promises should be kept. Really starting to question the “luxury”.
Hi, I’m Susie. I have really enjoyed going to the pool and meeting such nice people. I’ve also met some darling children who I share my raft with, and my chips and my protein bar. LOL… Okay, I’m not a GiGi yet, so, there are times I need a kid fix. They are so honest and adorable! The pool has been a great way to connect with other residents!
I love living at Inova! My neighbors are friendly and the amenities are great. I love using the grill and hanging out by the cabana although the beds have gotten very dirty.
Just moved in and love the community and amenities. Pet amenities are great. People seem very friendly so excited to see what the events are like and gym
I’ve lived here for almost 2 years now! It’s a great place to live for me..Nice and quiet, clean..great amenities! I like that I have a large garage attached to my apartment. I also have a good size front porch which is gated, I can sit out there any time, I have my own grill, which helps as I love to grill out.. I can grill all year long.
A great experience so far. Beautiful and peaceful community. Very clean and staff are very helpful. Maintenance is a little rude and has little delays in fixing issues.
Apartments are beautiful and the location is great. Office staff could be better, they’re not as friendly as other places we’ve checked out or been to. It’s impossible to get a hold of any of them if you have questions or something. Lots of things in the lease that tell you what not to do but residents do it anyway. Leasing office will send out a “warning” to everybody but nothing happens, no follow through whatsoever. Lots of blind spots at certain stop signs, BE VERY CAREFUL as we’ve almost had at least 4 accidents from people not driving correctly. We don’t think of this place as long term.
It has been a positive experience so far living at Inova! We love the amenities which include the pools and the doggy park. The apartments are very modern and are contained very well.