Inova

4.2

4.2

Jasmine
Would like if dog baggies were more frequently stocked at the dog stations. It’s rare I find a station with dog baggies inside. Would also like if the trash at the dog stations were emptied more often as they sometimes are overflowing and the smell is unpleasant.

Linda
I never have issues before but I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks to get my dishwasher fix. I called and they told me that by the end of the week they were coming and that was 2 weeks ago.

Samantha
This is a beautiful, quiet community. It's great for families and I love that it's so close to the Summit Mall. The parcel lockers are so helpful and convenient also.

Ashley
So far, I’ve had a wonderful experience with the Inova staff (touring, signing papers, move in info) during my apartment hunt! Very happy to be a part of the community now!

Erin
I absolutely love living here! As I drive up to the gate, I’m greeted with a beautiful splash of red flowers.😍 Plus, I get to watch gorgeous sunsets over mount rose every evening. And the amenities are truly priceless from yoga to Friday pool bar service, this is the absolute luxury!

Genaveve
I love our apartment and the grounds are really nice. My complaint is that the parking situation is rough - by the time I get off work at 7, there’s usually not available parking in the complex. But many of the reserved spots are open. Why not designate the reserved spots once they are requested, rather than reserve so many spots that go unpaid for and thus unused?

Taryn
Overall, I have a had a good experience at inova. However, working with the staff was difficult and they are hard to get ahold of on the phone. The gym could use a squat rack and bench rack. Prior to move in, my apartment was not cleaned and I was not compensated as a result. However, the apartments are very quiet and the community is gorgeous! I am very happy to be living here!

Brandon
Staff was initially difficult to work with. Need squat rack and bench rack in the gym as well as more free weights. Should be basketballs at the basketball court. Need more parking.

Frade
Moving to Reno 🤗 I spent some time looking for a place that would be a good fit for me. I toured Inova and it had just about everything I wanted; location to work/fun/shop, facilities, garage, “newness”. However, while weighing my options, the unit I looked at became unavailable. Sadly, I thought I would have to go with another place on the other side of town. Fortuitously, another unit popped up at Inova two days later and I was able to jump on it. It’s still early in the process. I move in at the end of the month but it’s 5 stars so far.

Victor
I love it here!!:) all the amenities are great, worth every penny! Not to mention the friendly staff ❤️They help you in anything you need any questions or concerns. You should live here if you don’t already.