In my first few days everything has been amazing. My neighbors are beyond friendly, staff is phenomenal, and everything is great. My apartment is beautiful and the amenities are perfect for me. I will surely be referring people I know.

The office staff were great and always helpful. The dog park is fun and spacious for pets. The care club holds activity regularly for The residents. We enjoyed all he activities a lot.

Reply from Inwood Station

I love living in Inwood station apartments. It’s proximity to the train station makes all of Dallas accessible and easy to get to. All the appliances are stainless steel and brand new! I love it!

Reply from Inwood Station

Love the look of the apartments but living on a first floor is not recommended. Ceiling is not insulated well and I can hear the cats run. It sounds like a circus upstairs. I also get to hear the neighbors

Reply from Inwood Station

everything has been okay so far , friendly staff & lots of events ... & everything is kept updated throughout the building , up until now no complaints.

Reply from Inwood Station

So I have been living here for about a Month now and everything so far has been smooth. The small issues I’ve had maintenance has fixed quickly and correctly. Had one vandalism issue but our apartments were not the only one that it was happening too and at the end of the day the police caught the guy doing it. My Neighbors are nice the only thing is the parking garage it’s not that safe cause you really can’t tell when somebody is coming around the corners but I guess that’s an issue in parking garages anywhere. Their is always some type of police sitting and watching; which I love for my security. Other than that I’m happy with our decision with moving here .

Reply from Inwood Station

It's been great so far! Maintenance requests are met very quickly. The office is very accommodating to our needs. They will let you borrow a tool bucket if you need it for any of your household projects.

Reply from Inwood Station

Amenities are superb. Looking forward to completing the move and settling in with my fiance. The apartment itself is more than ideal and we look forward to hosting dinner parties

Reply from Inwood Station

I just moved in and everything has been great so far! Employees at the Leasing Center are very helpful. I had to submit a maintenance request and it was fixed in a couple hours.

Reply from Inwood Station

Great place and super staff. It's brand new and the value of renting here is a good deal. Responsiveness to maintenance requests has been excellent.

Reply from Inwood Station

We loved it !!! It's been more than 5 months now, amazing location and awesome staff ..and loved the events, games etc ..I have also recommend to some of my friends as well

Reply from Inwood Station

The staff has been so nice and so helpful with our move. Very clean and beautiful apartments! I would recommend these apartments to anyone! So excited for my first year here!

Reply from Inwood Station

Amazing! Great staff and an even greater complex. Amenities are new and trendy, location is secure, neighbors are friendly... couldn’t ask for anything more!

Reply from Inwood Station

Love the location and amenities. The walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors if they make loud noises/play music/etc.. The maintenance took a long time to come when we needed something fixed.

Reply from Inwood Station

It’s a great feeling to live in inwood station apartment. I have enjoyed every bit of it since I moved in here. It’s location is strategic being at the center of the city.

Reply from Inwood Station

Amazing location for medical professionals/students and less than 10 min to everywhere worth going to in dallas. I appreciate the kind and speedy repair men, great amenities, & the pet friendly property! I feel safe in my apt, garage, and on the property with my dog. I have enjoyed my short time living here!

Reply from Inwood Station

I am very happy with the way this community creates ways to connect others. I also enjoy all the amenities this community has to offer. From the gym to the different comon areas.

Reply from Inwood Station

Love it here—super friendly staff, great location, mgmt is always on top of things and the gym is top notch! Not to mention the building is new so things look sharp

Reply from Inwood Station

I love the location, atmosphere, and fast, friendly service. They also haves ton of community events. Also, they have an excellent dog park in the back.

Reply from Inwood Station

I really like my apartment here! I have been here for 6-months and the only notes I have are the few maintenance repairs we've needed and the random small fees that show up on the rent.

Reply from Inwood Station

So far I am happy. Kevin in the leasing office has been very kind. Has walked us through the whole moving in process with no complaints. Has catered to all our needs and I really appreciate it! I hope it continues to be this smooth cause If so I’m never moving !!!

Reply from Inwood Station

Great amenities 24/7. Quiet units and safe parking. Great location and excellent staff/maintenance. Price is on the higher end and trash shoot is far. Not enough parking for visitors.

Reply from Inwood Station

Good service. Great experience! It is always a pleasure to see so much community related activities and enthusiasm in my residence of stay! Absolutely, wonderful.

Reply from Inwood Station

Great amenities and common areas that are kept consistently clean! Fun events are always going on throughout the month, hosted by the apartment.

Reply from Inwood Station

Inwood Station is a great place to live. The apartments are up to date and the amentities are great! It’s convient to many local spots and easy to get to.