Inwood Station has been a great apartment complex! Facilities and amenities are fantastic! Friendly neighbors! And great interior space and appliances!

I’ve really enjoyed the awesome staff. They are quite helpful and have answered all my questions with transparency throughout my signing process. I toured my exact unit today, preparing to move in on Saturday. Looking forward to it. The few members I met today were really friendly!

Beautiful and modern apartment units. Very peaceful and quiet community. Great location right across from the DART station! As a bonus, there are a ton of amenities. My favorite is the gym, which is well equipped and doesn’t get busy often.

Terrific management! And the housekeeping of the property is STELLAR! I couldn’t be happier living at Inwood. It’s my 3rd property in Dallas and by far the BEST!

It’s been great so far. Loving the amenities, especially the free yoga class. There was a strong, unpleasant smell in the hallway but it was remedied pretty quickly.

Friendly office staff, extremely prompt maintenance requests and new amenities are the highlights of this community. Hallways are consistently clean and the grounds are very well taken care of!

Upon moving in the vibe here has been great. The staff is pleasant and the property is clean. I love my unit. The property is quiet and my neighbors seen nice.

Love being a resident here, the staff is so kind and always willing to help. The facility is clean and beautiful. The maintenance staff is quick and helpful.

Great place to live. Recent security issues are not that of residents but of those who should not be in the buildings. Emails reminding residents of security procedures should not be accusatory of the residents

Employees working at Inwood station are incredible. They are what make the place. My only beef is that the quality of the finishings are sub-par,parking situation is a nightmare, and its very noisy.

Wonderful community! Fantastic experience! Great management and super friendly staff! My husband and I truly enjoy living at Inwood Station!

I absolutely love living here, I have lived here for 6 months and every one has been awesome. The community has lots of great things for their residence as far as perks and it is a safe area to live.

Fast maintenance requests, friendly service, and clean facilities. Great location, convenient entrances and exits. Minor street noises, but airplanes and DART can be a nuisance.

Its always so clean and quiet. There’s plenty of parking spaces available and the unit is so pretty with great views. The dog park is awesome too!

It’s going better than it was. My biggest issue is that there is almost zero parking for residents. Inwood allows residents to give their parking stickers to guests, so guests can park in resident parking without being towed. Your license plate doesn’t have to match the sticker. So we have guests taking up all the resident parking.

leasing office not very helpful and poor response time to complaints even if by email and phone. otherwise, experience has been adequate though.

I love love love our apartment. My only complaint is about my neighbors not picking up after their dogs. It shouldn’t be the building’s responsibility to clean dog poop everywhere.

I have had a great experience at Inwood station apartment’s thus far! I have only been here for a few days, but I have been blown away by the hospitality!

I enjoy living here at Inwood Station. The leasing office staff are nice and friendly. I really love the apartment layout as well as the amenities such as the 24 hours Internet cafe, gym and the glow tracks.

Although I just moved here, I really appreciate the hospitality from the leasing office and the neighbors are very respectful, helpful and sweet. I highly recommend Inwood Station.

I have loved being a resident of Inwood Station Apartments! I have only been here for a few weeks, but so far everything has gone smoothly! Would highly recommend!

Reply from Inwood Station

Love living here! Been here for only 1 month but I already love it. Great amenities. Never seen anything that bothered me. No messy neighbors. Feel safe. Really great!

Reply from Inwood Station

Staff has been amazing and the community is nice. Very welcoming to pets! Wish I found this apartment earlier. Maintenance is on point and incredibly responsive.

Reply from Inwood Station

I walked in took a tour within the first 20 mins and feel in LOVE. Signed the papers and moved in all within 4 hours. The employees here are so kind and helpful. Made my move so easy and seem less. I’ve been here for a little over a month and I love it. Thank you for providing a safe environment for us and just keeping everything updated and clean. I’m happy to be a resident here.

Reply from Inwood Station

such a clean community , maintenance is always around to help , they’re great ! don’t see myself moving from this complex any time soon , great amenities.