Inwood Station

4.5

4.5

Verified Resident
Really overpriced for what you get. Broken gates and doors. Rent increase but no quality of safeness or the efficiency of amenities are increased. Can get quite loud in the courtyard but no one seems to do anything about it.
Verified Resident
Very good amenities and beautiful complex but safety wise not the best. Have heard of cars getting broken into and the gate to parking is often broken and wide open for public use and homeless folks hang around the complex.
Mpanga
I still really like working here. I love the area and the staff are so kind. There have been a few changes but all of them good. I love living here and would recommend it to everyone.
Blake
For the most part, it has been a great experience living here. The office staff are great. The apartments are very nice and I feel safe living here. The maintenance here is amazing. Any issues I’ve had (and they have been few) have been taken care swiftly. It’s also great if you need to live close to the airport. There are only real issue I have is the pool is not very deep, so while it’s great to take a dip, it is not good to really swim.
Max
Beautiful place. Incredible amenities. The staff is helpful and friendly. Love the vending machines cause they have bangs. The smoking thing is kinda weird, but they’re forthcoming about it. Would recommend
Trey
We just moved here but we are very happy with the style of our unit and the amenities within the community. Looking forward to the rest of our time here.
Brycen
So far so good! I love how friendly everyone is and how clean the community is! I love the fact there are a lot of appliances and things to do
Morgan
I love living here so close to work. It’s in a convenient area, there’s plenty of amenities and the apartment’s themselves are great. The community is very dog friendly and there’s a range of people that live in this complex
Emily
We just moved in about two weeks ago and so far it’s been great! Inwood has been very prompt about some maintenance requests we put in. And our experience with the leasing office has been pleasant overall. We are still trying to meet neighbors and figure out the neighborhood but we are happy with our choice to make this home for now!
Joseph
Finally moving on after 3 years, but it's bittersweet because thanks to the amazing staff at Inside Station, this place has felt like home and not just another stop over!