Saleem took care of me from showing us around to moving us in. I’m so excited to be apart of this community and look forward to this family!

Move in was easy. The leasing office has a great staff. But the first few nights my hot water made my whole apartment smell like rotten eggs. It’s also a pretty noisy unit.

The move in was easy and fun I loved the staff my main man Saleem hooked me up with exactly what I wanted quiet chill place not far from a lot of places I love it !

Saleem made the moving experince great since day one. Every body seemed nice so far and the gym is great. I love the grill outside and the big screen tv

Feelings, so deep in my feelings No, this ain't really like me Can't control my anxiety Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling When I'm with you I can't breathe Boy, you do something to me

Reply from Inwood Station

We just renewed our lease! Gotta love this place! As awesome as when we firsr found it. Excellent care by Inwood station staff, state of the art premises, good Neighbords.

Inwood Station is a wonderful residence with exceptional amenities. My only request would be to maintain the coffee machine in working order more regularly. I would highly recommend the apartment community.

Reply from Inwood Station

Excellent move in experience! Kevin made everything so easy, and they even had tools to help us set up our TV mount. Tons of activities regularly scheduled for residents, and a welcome gift of our choice to boot!

Reply from Inwood Station

Front office staff like Kevin and Saleem are great Property is beautiful and the CARES team is great... other than that there’s no security and a lot of breakins and weird rando’s that come through the property because DART is right across the street

Reply from Inwood Station

We love it here makes it so easy to let the dogs out. Love the high ceilings really makes the apartment look much larger. The grey floors are also beautiful

Reply from Inwood Station

I love my apartment, everyone in the office is friendly and helpful, maintenance always takes care of any issues right away. Very happy here!!

Reply from Inwood Station

Love Inwood Station! The management is always so helpful (shout out to Kevin and Saleem!) and ensures that their residents are happy. Very welcoming environment and clean, sleek apartment design. I've really enjoyed living here and look forward to laying out by the pool come summertime!

Reply from Inwood Station

The staff is very attentive of your needs. They are always organizing events to involve the residents. They really care about making it feel like home.

Reply from Inwood Station

The area is close to DAL Love Field and the community is really friendly. Amenities are updated and the staff is great and always willing to help

Reply from Inwood Station

In my first few days everything has been amazing. My neighbors are beyond friendly, staff is phenomenal, and everything is great. My apartment is beautiful and the amenities are perfect for me. I will surely be referring people I know.

Reply from Inwood Station

The office staff were great and always helpful. The dog park is fun and spacious for pets. The care club holds activity regularly for The residents. We enjoyed all he activities a lot.

Reply from Inwood Station

I love living in Inwood station apartments. It’s proximity to the train station makes all of Dallas accessible and easy to get to. All the appliances are stainless steel and brand new! I love it!

Reply from Inwood Station

Love the look of the apartments but living on a first floor is not recommended. Ceiling is not insulated well and I can hear the cats run. It sounds like a circus upstairs. I also get to hear the neighbors

Reply from Inwood Station

everything has been okay so far , friendly staff & lots of events ... & everything is kept updated throughout the building , up until now no complaints.

Reply from Inwood Station

So I have been living here for about a Month now and everything so far has been smooth. The small issues I’ve had maintenance has fixed quickly and correctly. Had one vandalism issue but our apartments were not the only one that it was happening too and at the end of the day the police caught the guy doing it. My Neighbors are nice the only thing is the parking garage it’s not that safe cause you really can’t tell when somebody is coming around the corners but I guess that’s an issue in parking garages anywhere. Their is always some type of police sitting and watching; which I love for my security. Other than that I’m happy with our decision with moving here .

Reply from Inwood Station

It's been great so far! Maintenance requests are met very quickly. The office is very accommodating to our needs. They will let you borrow a tool bucket if you need it for any of your household projects.

Reply from Inwood Station

Amenities are superb. Looking forward to completing the move and settling in with my fiance. The apartment itself is more than ideal and we look forward to hosting dinner parties

Reply from Inwood Station

I just moved in and everything has been great so far! Employees at the Leasing Center are very helpful. I had to submit a maintenance request and it was fixed in a couple hours.

Reply from Inwood Station

Great place and super staff. It's brand new and the value of renting here is a good deal. Responsiveness to maintenance requests has been excellent.

Reply from Inwood Station

We loved it !!! It's been more than 5 months now, amazing location and awesome staff ..and loved the events, games etc ..I have also recommend to some of my friends as well