Ironwood at the Ranch

3.8

3.8

Christina
The new admin folks in the office are doing well to answer questions/solve problems. Maintenance folks are doing great as well. We had a leak in our ceiling and they did an awesome job patching it up!

Kianna
Great community and beautiful homes! The contractors make a huge mess and don’t clean up afterwards very well and maintenance isn’t the best but overall great apartments!

Emma
Since the new management took over, everything’s been pretty good! I love our place and the community. I think my two issues are i was told the hot tub was year round but it’s drained :( and the fitness center gets so hot lol but that’s ok!

Dhaisy
All of the closet doors are unstable. I’d say could use some cosmetic updates. Other than that I love it. Nice area but also got my car stole here & a wallet out of a car

Shawn
New management again so we'll see. It's way too early to give a fair and informative evaluation. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Alan
1 star
My dishwasher died two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a promised replacement. Staff has been polite and sympathetic. Which is nice, but doesn't get my dishes washed.

Verified Resident
Honestly a pretty good place to live for the price. Interiors are nigh enough and have fairly new appliances. Neighbors are quiet and not much noise or issues with other people. Maintenance is fairly quick to address any issues and fix them right away and the grounds are kept pretty nice. I did think the pool and hot tub had their issues and weren’t cleaned often enough or were closed several times due to people abusing them but that’s hard to avoid sometimes. Also sometimes the parking lot and walk ways can be icy and don’t get cleared right away but other than that this is a pretty great place to live.

Ariella
Last management had some trouble getting in touch and never called or emailed me. Please try to respond to all the residents especially if I am going to be bringing you business

Camille
about 2 months ago
We have had a great experience so far! We did have to be out of our apartment for about half a day right after moving in due to service but now resolved

Roy
2 months ago
I love everything about ironwood apartments everything has been great since I've moved in love the staff as well as the pool and love the hot tub and love the BBQ pit that use have and so far our Neighbors have been very nice love it here