Ironwood at the Ranch

3.9

3.9

Arcelia
It had been great living here. It's nice quiet and peaceful. Until someone stole some packages (boxes) from our front door. This has never happened in the nearly 2 year we have been here. So please be careful with your deliveries.
Robin
Quiet building. Love that. But aesthetically, the complex is lacking. Weeds everywhere. Retaining walls have wood rot. Some of the retaining walls are leaning and are unsafe. Dog park is filled with dog poop so it’s unusable. I really dislike leaving negative reviews but the complex needs some serious maintenance to be a safe place to live in.
Verified Resident
I am so glad I picked this apartment complex. It is so quiet, clean and pet friendly. I love seeing tenants walking their pets. Staff is so helpful and friendly.
Caley
about 2 months ago
Great location, friendly staff, and an amazing view within walking distance. Ironwood at the Ranch is very pet friendly and has great walking trails close by.
Sonia
2 months ago
Love that they service the lawn, leaves, they fix the steps we asked for, and the guys are friendly. The gym is always taken care of as well as the pool area in the summer time. Thank you for the vending machine as we take advantage of this a little too much!
Victor
2 months ago
My apartment experience has been great overall! There's only been very few problems I've had in my year and a half experience here but for me I really haven't had any major problems with the apartment. I always appreciated the pet friendliness and low cost to keep pets as well! Good price and good apartment service 👌
Keven
3 months ago
All staff have been great and have helped us out tremendously. Dave at the front went above and beyond to help us with our move. The apartment had some minor things wrong but was immediately fixed without us even having to tell them.
Jennette
4 months ago
All of the office staff I have met have been incredibly friendly and helpful, and the maintenance people are great. Friendly, don't make me feel stupid about requests like a lot have in other places I've lived. They are also great with my skittish dogs when they have to come in.
Madison
1 star
Apartment prices raised when we were told they would not. Maintance takes days for important stuff. You pay for less than an experience which they promise to fix after a week and don’t fix what you asked
Steven
4 months ago
Price doesn't match the quality of apartments. Too expensive. However, maintenance staff is exceptional and very fast with requests. I wish everywhere I lived had that level of support.