Awesome people work here, they're so nice and host BBQs. We love living here and the distance to the ferry and town is a nice bonus. We also love the people who live here nearby.

I love living here! Bainbridge is such a beautiful place, it is like being on vacation all of the time. The grounds of the apartment building are lovely and the pool is awesome! Management and maintenance are great. I would give it 5 stars but there are smokers here that continue to smoke even though the building is non-smoking.

The entire move has been pretty seamless. Everyone is super helpful. My boys and I have really felt at home, there. Couldn't recommend this place any higher.

Reply from Island Homestead

Great community and friendly. Well maintained property with friendly staff. Good parking, good pool area and good gym. Overall great place to live.

Reply from Island Homestead

The area is amazing, the staff is so friendly. Grounds are kept beautifully! The neighborhood is also very charming and easy to walk down to Winslow.

Reply from Island Homestead

Veronica and Dean are wonderful people and take great care of the property. My family and I love living here are are very grateful we moved to Island Homestead Apartments. This is a true island oasis.

Reply from Island Homestead

Wonderful place to live, The pool is now open, and of course the hot tub is nearby. So nice to sun in the lounge chairs next to the pool. Located near most all needed services within walking distance. The management is the best.

Reply from Island Homestead

We lived here nearly 25 years ago and loved it then so when we moved back to the Island, we started off here again. The Management is always helpful and nice and any maintenance issue are tended to in a timely manner.

Reply from Island Homestead

Homestead is a community of Apartments located in a safe neighborhood, convenient location in Winslow, near the ferry terminal. Mostly 2 BedR Apartment, cleaned , with a landscaping well maintained, also great facilities (fitness room, outdoor pool and hot tub) are available.

Reply from Island Homestead

I love the deck, fireplace, available parking & BEAUTIFUL green spaces! Very well maintained facility. Veronica so helpful & Dean rocks too!!!

Reply from Island Homestead

Pre move in experience has gone smoothly to date. We are still in the process of selecting a specific apartment, to be determined at a later date as unit availability becomes certain for a June, 1, 2019 move-in.

Reply from Island Homestead

I cannot say enough about Veronica and Dean. They made our transition across the country less stressful. The neighbors are gems and the gorgeous grounds make me feel like I live at a resort. We love it here!

Reply from Island Homestead

Could use better amenities and a larger gym with more equipment along with a larger pool, but overall it’s a great place to live in a good location. And Veronica and Dean are great!

Reply from Island Homestead

Island Homestead Apartments could not be a more peaceful and enjoyable complex. Veronica, the property manager and Dean, who heads up maintenance are so friendly and attentive. We are so glad to have found a nice place to settle on Bainbridge Island.

Reply from Island Homestead

This apartment complex offers a great living space, which is closed to Winslow where shops, restaurant and entertainments are. Also this is a very convenient place to be for an easy commute to Seattle !

Reply from Island Homestead

I have been living at Island Homestead for almost 4 years. I enjoy my 3rd level apartment setting, the location and people who manage the complex!

Reply from Island Homestead

Very friendly staff and helpful. Apartment is clean and everything was nice and quiet for the first night. Had a couple conversations with the neighbors and they all seem very friendly.

Reply from Island Homestead

We recently became residents and the neighbors are so warm and welcoming. The grounds are well maintained & the staff is very friendly and helpful. Any issues we have had (ghost in the washing machine - starting it in the middle of the night) have been addressed immediately. We will be hear for a long time.

Reply from Island Homestead

Nice place; good staff and mostly wonderful neighbors😎And the dogs are nice also. Grounds are well maintained with regular garden and cleanup service

Reply from Island Homestead

I would give my first two weeks here 5 stars. Then my new neighbor moved in and broke and continues to break all smoking rules and exposes my son with a heart condition to smoke constantly, every half hour when he is home. I woke up this morning two hours early (5 am) due to the smoke. We have contacted our manager and worked out a plan with the neighbor not to smoke near us and he broke his promise the moment he made it. Therefore my family and I have spent 3 weeks soaked in cigarette smoke in a non-smoking community. The odd thing is that my neighbor would only have to walk less than 20 yards to reach a public road to smoke all he wants. If this was stopped, my rating would be 5 stars. From our non-smoking addendum, "All use of any tobacco product involving smoking, burning, or combustion of tobacco is prohibited in any portion of the apartment community. You are entitled to receive an original of this No-Smoking Addendum after it is fully signed. Keep it in a safe place." By allowing this to continue, Greystar is in violation of our lease and owes all all deposits and rent paid and all rent that would be paid for the rest of our year lease, approximately $26,000. If this does not stop I will be forced to contact the owner of the building as well as go public with reviews on public apartment review sites, YouTube, Facebook, etc. I am a filmmaker and have the skills and the audience to make my case visual and viral. "United Breaks Guitars," is a great example of this on YouTube. We don't want trouble. We want the calm, peaceful, non-smoking community we saw when we visited the first time, and then signed the lease for. We are happy to follow the rules set down by Greystar in our lease to stay here, but if our neighbor and Greystar are not willing to follow the rules, then we will do all we can to legally rectify the situation.

Reply from Island Homestead

Great community with good staff. Friendly community and always willing to help with needs. One of the only places on the island that accepts dogs.

Reply from Island Homestead

Management and maintenance team are great! The community is well maintained. Annual addition of fees has not been appreciated. Overall, a great place to live.

Reply from Island Homestead

Lots of nice people, very conscientious manager and maintenance employees. Beautiful grounds and nice view from my balcony. Great location.

Reply from Island Homestead

The constant spam drives me crazy. The communication on projects always fall short. Still no resolution on the threat of increased garbage charges -non-residents using dumpsters. Candle parties but candles are prohibited. Gutters are never cleaned hence water pours onto patios. Carport charges which were part of the attraction of living here. This is the short list.

Reply from Island Homestead

Island homestead has been a great place to live. The apartments are spacious and up-to-date, and the amenities and location make for an easy and enjoyable community experience.