Island Homestead

4.4

4.4

Can’t really give a rating. I’m scheduled to move in 11/1 so don’t have any resident experience yet - but I’m excited to move in and experience life at Island Homestead.
I have lived here for over 6 years! And my experience has been great. Veronica and Dean are wonderful and caring!! I will be relocating at the end of October. Otherwise, I would probably be staying here at Island Homestead another 6 years!!
Really excellent living here, quiet and clean. So far has been a lovely experience. Love the facility and the staff is friendly and fast to respond to any needs.
Great community to live. A very friendly and neat place closed to The main street in Winslow Bainbridge WA. Additional pool and gym facilities included.
Veronica is kind and thoughtful. She has helped guide me through the leasing process and I want to say thank you. The property is beautiful, the amenities are great, the neighborhood is wonderful.
Close to shops, nice neighbors, clean environment, spacious parking, good dog amenities, good walking trails, nice management staff, good workout room and pool area.
Great location, quiet neighborhood and close to many local shops. Neighbors are easy to hear through the walls but not too obnoxious. Sometimes you can also smell low the low tide..
I am off to a rocky start but am still very hopeful about my experience with the complex. My unit flooded and I have to move out for three weeks. But when I return the unit should be almost completely remodeled, hopefully! I will resubmit once I move back in!!
I have lived here at Island Homestead Apartments for almost 6 years!! The location is very convenient to downtown, ferry terminal, etc. The people who live here are friendly!! And the on-site Management team are helpful, kind and professional!!
The experience has been great. I really appreciate how communicative the staff has been, especially during the Covid-19 outbreak. I also love that I can pay my rent online.