Island Homestead

Close to shops, nice neighbors, clean environment, spacious parking, good dog amenities, good walking trails, nice management staff, good workout room and pool area.
Great location, quiet neighborhood and close to many local shops. Neighbors are easy to hear through the walls but not too obnoxious. Sometimes you can also smell low the low tide..
I am off to a rocky start but am still very hopeful about my experience with the complex. My unit flooded and I have to move out for three weeks. But when I return the unit should be almost completely remodeled, hopefully! I will resubmit once I move back in!!
I have lived here at Island Homestead Apartments for almost 6 years!! The location is very convenient to downtown, ferry terminal, etc. The people who live here are friendly!! And the on-site Management team are helpful, kind and professional!!
The experience has been great. I really appreciate how communicative the staff has been, especially during the Covid-19 outbreak. I also love that I can pay my rent online.
I enjoy living at Island Homestead Apartments! The location is near the ferry terminal and downtown Winslow. The management is friendly and courteous and helpful!
Friendly and courteous staff. Lovely location and they made it a really nice experience going through the whole process. I dint love all of Graystars policies but the people here are gray.
We love living in this little community. Veronica and Dean are awesome and so helpful. It is a beautiful place to live, quiet, and well kept.
I have looked at almost every apartment community on Bainbridge Island and Island Homestead is absolutely great. The location is perfect for a ferry commute, its located near everything and the management is what makes this place home. They are friendly helpful and almost like an extended family when you need a repair or assistance. They made the move here flawless and helped make Bainbridge hone
I have been living here for almost 5 years! I have enjoyed living in this apartment complex for many reasons. The location in proximity to downtown Winslow and the ferry terminal is one. Another is the office staff. I appreciate Veronica's friendly nature and professionalism. And I always appreciate Dean's attention to detail when it comes to any apartment repairs I have needed. I also like the fact that it is a quiet complex. It's easy to get a good night's sleep here👍!!