We love living in this little community. Veronica and Dean are awesome and so helpful. It is a beautiful place to live, quiet, and well kept.

Reply from Island Homestead

I have looked at almost every apartment community on Bainbridge Island and Island Homestead is absolutely great. The location is perfect for a ferry commute, its located near everything and the management is what makes this place home. They are friendly helpful and almost like an extended family when you need a repair or assistance. They made the move here flawless and helped make Bainbridge hone

Reply from Island Homestead

I have been living here for almost 5 years! I have enjoyed living in this apartment complex for many reasons. The location in proximity to downtown Winslow and the ferry terminal is one. Another is the office staff. I appreciate Veronica's friendly nature and professionalism. And I always appreciate Dean's attention to detail when it comes to any apartment repairs I have needed. I also like the fact that it is a quiet complex. It's easy to get a good night's sleep here👍!!

Reply from Island Homestead

Beautiful location. I want to love living here but since a great number of residents are smokers and daily violate the non-smoking addendum of our leases, I cannot. Cigarette smoke comes into our apartment day and night. Solve the smoking issue and it’s the best place I’ve ever lived. Right now there’s a serious smoking problem that hasn’t been addressed in the year I’ve lived here.

Reply from Island Homestead

I’ve really enjoyed living here so far. The community has been very warm and welcoming. The apartments are a short walk to the ferry and downtown Winslow.

Reply from Island Homestead

It’s all good. Nice location, good staff, prompt on maintenance requests. It’s also great that the property is dog and cat friendly. Woof. Meow.

Reply from Island Homestead

Awesome people work here, they're so nice and host BBQs. We love living here and the distance to the ferry and town is a nice bonus. We also love the people who live here nearby.

Reply from Island Homestead

I love living here! Bainbridge is such a beautiful place, it is like being on vacation all of the time. The grounds of the apartment building are lovely and the pool is awesome! Management and maintenance are great. I would give it 5 stars but there are smokers here that continue to smoke even though the building is non-smoking.

Reply from Island Homestead

The entire move has been pretty seamless. Everyone is super helpful. My boys and I have really felt at home, there. Couldn't recommend this place any higher.

Reply from Island Homestead

Great community and friendly. Well maintained property with friendly staff. Good parking, good pool area and good gym. Overall great place to live.

Reply from Island Homestead

The area is amazing, the staff is so friendly. Grounds are kept beautifully! The neighborhood is also very charming and easy to walk down to Winslow.

Reply from Island Homestead

Veronica and Dean are wonderful people and take great care of the property. My family and I love living here are are very grateful we moved to Island Homestead Apartments. This is a true island oasis.

Reply from Island Homestead

Wonderful place to live, The pool is now open, and of course the hot tub is nearby. So nice to sun in the lounge chairs next to the pool. Located near most all needed services within walking distance. The management is the best.

Reply from Island Homestead

We lived here nearly 25 years ago and loved it then so when we moved back to the Island, we started off here again. The Management is always helpful and nice and any maintenance issue are tended to in a timely manner.

Reply from Island Homestead

Homestead is a community of Apartments located in a safe neighborhood, convenient location in Winslow, near the ferry terminal. Mostly 2 BedR Apartment, cleaned , with a landscaping well maintained, also great facilities (fitness room, outdoor pool and hot tub) are available.

Reply from Island Homestead

I love the deck, fireplace, available parking & BEAUTIFUL green spaces! Very well maintained facility. Veronica so helpful & Dean rocks too!!!

Reply from Island Homestead

Pre move in experience has gone smoothly to date. We are still in the process of selecting a specific apartment, to be determined at a later date as unit availability becomes certain for a June, 1, 2019 move-in.

Reply from Island Homestead

I cannot say enough about Veronica and Dean. They made our transition across the country less stressful. The neighbors are gems and the gorgeous grounds make me feel like I live at a resort. We love it here!

Reply from Island Homestead

Could use better amenities and a larger gym with more equipment along with a larger pool, but overall it’s a great place to live in a good location. And Veronica and Dean are great!

Reply from Island Homestead

Island Homestead Apartments could not be a more peaceful and enjoyable complex. Veronica, the property manager and Dean, who heads up maintenance are so friendly and attentive. We are so glad to have found a nice place to settle on Bainbridge Island.

Reply from Island Homestead

This apartment complex offers a great living space, which is closed to Winslow where shops, restaurant and entertainments are. Also this is a very convenient place to be for an easy commute to Seattle !

Reply from Island Homestead

I have been living at Island Homestead for almost 4 years. I enjoy my 3rd level apartment setting, the location and people who manage the complex!

Reply from Island Homestead

Very friendly staff and helpful. Apartment is clean and everything was nice and quiet for the first night. Had a couple conversations with the neighbors and they all seem very friendly.

Reply from Island Homestead

We recently became residents and the neighbors are so warm and welcoming. The grounds are well maintained & the staff is very friendly and helpful. Any issues we have had (ghost in the washing machine - starting it in the middle of the night) have been addressed immediately. We will be hear for a long time.

Reply from Island Homestead

Nice place; good staff and mostly wonderful neighbors😎And the dogs are nice also. Grounds are well maintained with regular garden and cleanup service