Island Homestead

4.5

4.5

Jennifer
Love it here great experience, staff is great Dean is wonderful. Clean and safe place to live. Good parking and amazing location. Only lost half a star as the noise is a bit more now that they removed the carpet in the upper floors.
Hildja
Moving in soon. We loved the apartments, location, the staff are great, friendly, and helpful, we're looking forward to being a part of the community!
Jennifer
The staff is friendly and helpful especially facilities. If there is ever a problem then are so fast really care about the experience. This is a lovely neighborhood and everyone is very considerate. Love the upgrade in the landscaping as well.
Matilda
I have never had such excellent customer service as I’ve had with Island Homestead. Veronica is the best: very helpful, always answers your questions and is a super sweet human being. Me and my husband love it here for that reason! The apartment is in great condition and I love the fact that this is my home!
Dianne
I looked at many apartment complexes on Bainbridge Island and in Poulsbo. First of all, nobody is as sweet and friendly as Veronica, Island Homestead‘a manager. The apartments here and the grounds are maintained beautifully. The location, within walking distance to the ferry, as well as goods and services, is the best.
Carole
Can’t really give a rating. I’m scheduled to move in 11/1 so don’t have any resident experience yet - but I’m excited to move in and experience life at Island Homestead.
Peter
I have lived here for over 6 years! And my experience has been great. Veronica and Dean are wonderful and caring!! I will be relocating at the end of October. Otherwise, I would probably be staying here at Island Homestead another 6 years!!
Jennifer
Really excellent living here, quiet and clean. So far has been a lovely experience. Love the facility and the staff is friendly and fast to respond to any needs.
Marion
Great community to live. A very friendly and neat place closed to The main street in Winslow Bainbridge WA. Additional pool and gym facilities included.
Eddie
Veronica is kind and thoughtful. She has helped guide me through the leasing process and I want to say thank you. The property is beautiful, the amenities are great, the neighborhood is wonderful.