Island Residences at Carlson

4.6

4.6

Love the building and community! Very friendly staff and great amenities! The people in the building are all so kind and thoughtful! Great place to rent!
Nice location, helpful staff, friendly neighbors! The views are nice. We have hosted a bridal shower in the community room recently. Our guests enjoyed the lovely space. The staff was very helpful!
Love the life style here. Everyone here is friendly. Enjoying the pool and weight room. The location to Plymouth and Wayzata is great. Walking path is great for my dogs and the beautiful to see. Cannot wait for the fall and the leaves to change
I have enjoyed my years living at the island. Beautiful and quiet. The staff is excellent! The walking trails around the island are perfect year round.
Love this community! The pool and walking trails around the complex are creating great opportunities to meet neighbors. Everyone is very welcoming!
Great place! We love living here! quite amazing place to live for families. recommend to anyone young or old. Service and facilities are top notch.
Love it! I’m very happy with my choice to live here and my only complaint is that the trash is an issue with the stench and I think it’s time to start fining residents for not following the trash guidelines.
Informative and polite. Laura answered all of our questions and showed us all the amenities of The Island. Beautiful property with all of our needs
The Island at Carlson Parkway is a great place to live. The neighbors are friendly, considerate, and kind. The staff is extremely helpful as well and keeps the building looking beautiful
I have asked one of the office staff for assistance on a few different occasions. In at least two situations, they have said that they are going to look into it and get back to me - only they never really ever do as they promise. Proper issue resolutions do not seem to be a high priority.