Island Residences at Carlson

I feel like I’m on vacation every day while living here. I live the wood, water and walking paths. The location is great and the people living here are friendly.
One of the best places I have rented at. Excessively clean, great staff and prompt/courteous service by all staff members. It’s been a pleasure living here.
We like the convenience of the location. Friendly staff and maintenance crew. Any maintenance needed was done in a timely fashion . Just extended another 13 montgs
Great community and nice staff. Like the small feel and friendly people. Lots of dogs but very clean. Awesome amenities! I like the diversity of the residents.
Beautiful area and very quiet building. Neighbors are extremely friendly and respectful. The staff is very responsive to residents and will walk you through any issue or questions you have.
I love living here. It’s beautiful. Just not enough done about dog issues. Always pee in elevators and poop on steps. Lately there is not much communication about the island and what’s going on.
Very clean, well managed and kind people. Love the location and privacy. The move here was sight unseen coming from out of state, but I am thrilled with everything about it so far! Great to be back in MN.
Love, love, love The Island. It’s a quite and peaceful place tucked in the woods and surround by water and trails. What’s not to LOVE! And the staff and residents are awesome.
It’s been wonderful! The team is great and always very helpful. The area is beautiful. The area is always clean and well taken care of making it a really good experience.
I moved to the Island Residences a few months ago and am so glad I made the move! The staff is super helpful and welcoming, and the neighbors are very friendly. The apartment furnishings are excellent, and my unit feels brand new. I also love the walking path around the property.