Island Residences at Carlson

Lindsey is great with letting me know everything I needed to know to make my move in wonderful. The first night it was nice to see that the residents had a get together and I can’t wait to join in the fun. I met several people on my move in and they all were wonderful.
Thanks for the comfortable move-in. I had a great time use the workout gym and mail is timely. I enjoyed the coffee when it was still available.
I can't think of a better apartment to be living in, especially during COVID19. The office staff does a great job keeping residents informed about construction/routine maintenance, etc. The building is kept clean and safe for everyone.
Pros: Nice setting. Friendly staff. Good Maintenance. Good amenities. Cons: Water around island getting very dirty. Constructions was cheap and building beginning to show it. Cheap appliances for a luxury apartment. Good lateral noise control ,but, poor vertical noise control.
I recently moved units within the community going from the first floor to the fifth. All of the office staff were amazingly helpful but one in particular really stood out with this move. Rachel Jacobson really stepped up and made sure that things were ready in my new unit on time and that they were done right. She instantly took care of any work orders that needed attention and followed up until they were completed. I can’t say enough about how smooth the entire process went and want to thank all involved. Looking forward to another great year at The Island!
Property is nicely kept up, apartments are a good value and staff are helpful. I would recommend this place to others. Thanks to Lindsay for showing me around the property.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff always willing to help - very warm and welcoming! Friendly residents, very clean amenities, overall lovely community! Beautiful outdoor spaces and close to shopping, restaurants, yoga, hair salon - really whatever you need!
We have been here going in 4 years. Love the island. Our family is very lucky to be here. The walking paths are great. The front office team and maintenance are very helpful
Simple and so nice! Lindsay in the office was very helpful from start to finish. Shared all the details about location while walking me through location.
We went on multiple tours in the area and had the best experience (by far) at the Island. Lindsay and Rachel were clear communicators and made the leasing process easy. I can’t wait to move in and call this place home!