Great place to live, location and building are close to many things. Security is awsome at all entry points to make you feel safe. Staff is helpful and courteous.

I like it. It has been a good place to live and I would reccomend it to others. The people working there have been nice and very helpful throughout.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

So far so good. It’s a clean and quiet place which is nice. The process to move in was quick with no hassle. Keeps an up scale look that feels like home.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful apartments and great location. Amenities are good but grills do need some repair. Residents with pets don’t always clean up after their animals. Finally, this is a smoke free complex but the smokers don’t always respect the rules. They tend to break them when office isn’t open.

The Island is your paradise right in your own backyard! With all the shopping you need in the West End and then to come home to serenity of water, trails and privacy. A quiet, friendly, small community that cares about its family under their roof. Fun events, top notch staff and best of all quality, quiet apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We just moved in on Friday. So far so good! I wish people would put the carts back promptly. Not used to apt living. The outside parking is a challenge for guests.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is super friendly and is willing to work woth you. The units look great and are well kept! Looooove the size of the kitchen and the view is spectacular!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Sam and the Island Team have done an amazing job helping us move with pre planning, day of support, and follow up which has really helped take the stress off of moving. The building is in a very unique location on a real island--you won’t find this anywhere in the Twin Cities. Apartments are big and cozy with lots of great views and amenities to enjoy. Our neighbors, including their dogs, are friendly and seriously loveable. The Island has exceeded all of our expectations; it’s worth the rent. We are proud to call The Island home!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Overall a very well maintained, new community with friendly and respectful neighbors. I wish the building had a hot tub and people managed their kids better at the pool (noise, running), but other than that a great place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice people and the noise is sooooooo quiet...almost non excistent. Nice modern space with a walking path around the islandresidences. Bueatiful nature to be seen in all seasons.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Beautiful facility and grounds. Residents are fun! Additional parking for guests and moving truck space is very limited - an architectural planning problem. Overall a very good place to live. Convenient location.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities and facilities are amazing. Doesn't feel like you're living in the cities at all. The island is a amazing place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the building appointments and LEED certification. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A pool table would be ideal so there is something to do in the club room

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I really enjoy the apartment so far. Everyone is so nice. I really like that everyone in the community is so pet friendly even the management.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love it at the Island!! From the spacious apartment and patio, to the great amenities.. there’s really no reason to leave home at all!! I can’t wait for the summer at the Island!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here! All my neighbors are super nice and all staffs here are super responsible! Maintenance service is always in time in a great quality!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We are glad to be back to the Island following our Winter absence. We have appreciated your updates via email. We found our apt. welcoming and look forward warm weather and summer events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Attentive Management although rent pricing is a bit high even at market "value." Very nice aesthetically within the units. Meeting rooms are great for hosting events.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the pool, meeting and playing with people, the wildlife, the staff, the amazing views, the trails, the fields are just some examples of the great things here.