Island Residences at Carlson

4.6

4.6

The Island at Carlson Parkway is a great place to live. The neighbors are friendly, considerate, and kind. The staff is extremely helpful as well and keeps the building looking beautiful
I have asked one of the office staff for assistance on a few different occasions. In at least two situations, they have said that they are going to look into it and get back to me - only they never really ever do as they promise. Proper issue resolutions do not seem to be a high priority.
Wonderful leasing staff and a beautifully maintained community. I love the location and the accessibility to the freeway, while feeling like you're in a serene setting.
Only moved in yesterday but everybody is very nice and the apartment is great. The amenities are nice and the other residents have been very friendly and welcoming.
Everything from the staff, facilities, community, and location are a blessing. My son and I love living here mostly for the wonderful neighbors and incomparable staff that we encounter on a daily basis. Now if y'all could just lengthen the summer months and keep winter to one month......
Love how quiet it is here and the leasing office went above and beyond to help us as we just recently moved in. Happy to be back at the island!
Happy to be here! Island staff is very helpful and friendly, making our move in process go smoothly. The building is clean and well taken care of.
Very nice property. The leasing process was easy and the team very helpful and friendly. The amenities cover anything you could want or need.
Nice place. Friendly Staff, Nice Location. Would recommend. Looking forward to living there and walking the dogs around the wooded pathways
Solitude... yet in the city. Nature surrounds me....yet in the city. Walking paths through the wooded area and next to a lake...yet in the city. What more can one ask for?