The leasing office staff (Lindsay) made move-in day so much easier by finding and dropping off the dolly and available carts. It was a huge time and energy saver!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is very attentive to resolve issues and the place is clean! The apartments are quieter than I expected which is lovely. So far so good!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love, love the quite, serene setting. Amazing giant, outdoor winter container gardens. The residents are friendly and the staff is fabulous.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Islands at Carlson Towers provides an amazing resort style living experience. One of the best apartment living that the twin cities has to offer!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island Residences at Carlson feels very safe, clean, and professionally managed. Everyone here seems friendly. The walking trail around the property is pretty, and the planters around the building look very nice as well.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been living here for a few weeks now and really enjoying the community and all it has to offer. Favorite part are all the walking trails.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very nice, quite building surrounded by nature and beautiful views. Rent is a bit high for Minnesota and lease agreement is not ideal. Very nice, professional tenants.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Management team is friendly, helpful and the residents are pleasant and respectful of others. Community areas are kept clean. The location is private and beautiful!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great building in a great school district. Everyone is very nice and willing to help. During summer the pool area is incredible so is the barbecue. Good gym. To make it ideal will be great to have place for kids to play like basketball court, playground or even a tennis court

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

My pup and I moved to The Island the end of August and could not be happier. Having the trail to walk every day has been both convenient and great exercise for both of us. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Looking forward to a great year!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Moved in at the Island Residences last week after my parents had loved here for a year and I absolutely love it so far. Nice amenities, quiet, and a great community!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything is great, staff is fantastic and welcoming . Our move in couldn't have been easier. Everything was ready in the apartment when we arrived. We feel that you value us as tenants

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Moved from a condo in downsizing but wanting to stay in Minnetonka. I’ve lived at the Island for 2.75 years and it is conveniently close to my job and all the amenities in need! 🥰!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

World's slowest elevators. Management does absolutely nothing but make excuses and be on their phones. The hallways and elevators smell awful.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great building, nice walking paths and easy access to trails. Residents are all really nice. The building can't seem to figure out how to deal with trash and recycling - this issue has been going on since we moved in. The trash at this moment is backed up into the first floor and can be smelled down the first floor hallway. Parking level frequently smells pretty horrible. Have never had a noise issue until recently. Large family living above us and the noise is pretty intolerable and we won't be staying if this continues.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the Islands but have had trouble with getting my packages. Also many people don’t care to follow instructions on garbage or pets so that isn’t the property fault but I feel there should be bigger penalties.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very pleased & impressed with the Island apartments. The appliances & apartment features were clean, well-maintained & of high quality. The apartment was large & comfortable. I especially appreciated the carpeted bedrooms, the large windows & the island counter. The apartment living room, kitchen & hallway were quite dark when the lights weren't on, due to the apartment's rectangular shape. The lobby, gym, pool, garage & dog spa were all nice amenities. I did wish the gym had more mat space & an upright bike. My favorite part of the place was the surrounding trail. The Island could be improved by making staff more available in the office during regular hours; by adding a dog play area; by offering a compost program; & by improving the guest parking procedure to avoid cars being parked there for long periods of time.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Best place! Conveniently located, somewhat secluded, but with easy access everywhere, and management is always extremely responsive and helpful. Love it here!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live. But dog are an issue. Majority of good staff leaving not a feeling good about that. Carpets and elevators always dirty. More chairs needed at pool.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community, staff, building and unit. I will recommend to all I know considering renting. Great location, pool, facilities and experience so far!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Enjoyed the move in process. Leasing team was very helpful in storing my goods for a few days before move in. Very good experience. Would recommend the Island.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Really appreciate the staff as they all have provided excellent service and assistance!!! The grounds are well maintained and the complex itself is always well maintained and clean.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It has been great I really appreciate everyone here an di cant wait to continue living here. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It has been good experience so far and the amenities are good. However, need the dog waste station which is 5 feet from my door far away from the building. Hope it’s taken care of soon.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I'm just starting out at The Island and cannot be happier with my experience so far. Steven and Samatha (in the office) have both been amazing, They've answered all of my questions and made the initial lease process super easy. I look forward to moving in soon.