The Island Residences at Carlson Center

4.6

4.6

Jane
I appreciate the friendly and helpful staff, the many amenities and the beautiful outdoor space and wooded setting along with the convenient location.
Lia
Very welcoming people like Lindsay and Katie made our move to the Island residence very pleasant. We are going to enjoy our time there. The maintenance people have done everything we asked for in a timely manner
Nancy
Overall great experience and a great community! Two less stars compared to previous review due to overall common area upkeep/cleanliness. Specifically dirty hallway carpets, blocked trash shoots, smeared windows, empty antiseptic wipes in gym (weekends). Hoping next review will be back to 5-stars!
Lydia
I love living at the Island. Great location - quiet and close to everything. Modern apartments and friendly neighbors are a huge plus. Would recommend to friends!
Kenneth
Nice place to live. Well maintained I would recommend this to anyone that want to rent. Very dog friendly. Great pool and common areas. Safe
Verified Resident
3 months ago
I love living here, and I’m very grateful for the kindness and care of the staff. However, keeping the fitness center closed from 24/7 hour access is unheard of in the metro apartment scene! So I have checked around and many of us would love to be able to work out at all hours. I suggested to the management that they reopen the facility. It’s not out of their ability to review video footage if they receive complaints from any residents who have issues with it. They can start assessing fines for the residents who are flagrantly noisy or disruptive! I’m really shocked that we are catering to an extremely minute portion of the residents here. We have every right to access the fitness center whenever we want. Perhaps issuing warnings and assessing scaled fines to those residents who break the rules could be an important step forward for the rest of us who are responsible and respectful of our homes and the people who live here. Thank you!
Kylie
4 months ago
Great location, amenities, and cleanliness! We have loved living here the past two years and both agree this is the best apartment we have ever lived in.
Nancy
4 months ago
Love this community! Neighbors are very friendly and location is great! Enjoy the grounds for walking/exercise and pools during the summer! Also very responsive staff!
Lydia
4 months ago
The Island Residences at Carlson Center is a great place to live. Perfect location, modern apartments, and friendly neighbors. Would highly recommend!
Elizabeth
4 months ago
Unfortunately things are the Island have been slipping. The cleaning crew has been missing a lot of the work needing to be done. My son’s car was damaged to the tune of $9,000 while parked in the upper lot near the building and no cameras show anything. Super noisy neighbor next door has been going on for six months with him completely unresponsive to myself or the office.