Sam and the Island Team have done an amazing job helping us move with pre planning, day of support, and follow up which has really helped take the stress off of moving. The building is in a very unique location on a real island--you won’t find this anywhere in the Twin Cities. Apartments are big and cozy with lots of great views and amenities to enjoy. Our neighbors, including their dogs, are friendly and seriously loveable. The Island has exceeded all of our expectations; it’s worth the rent. We are proud to call The Island home!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities and facilities are amazing. Doesn't feel like you're living in the cities at all. The island is a amazing place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great living with beautiful property, and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the public areas are always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is super friendly and is willing to work woth you. The units look great and are well kept! Looooove the size of the kitchen and the view is spectacular!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We find ourselves staying here instead of retreating to our lake home! It’s so beautiful and quiet and the views of both sunrise and sunset you just can’t beat!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I like it. It has been a good place to live and I would reccomend it to others. The people working there have been nice and very helpful throughout.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I will be a resident beginning September 30, 2019. Although I can’t speak to living there yet, I can say the leasing staff has been very helpful and kind during the application process.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community, staff, building and unit. I will recommend to all I know considering renting. Great location, pool, facilities and experience so far!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live!! Very happy here. Love the decor and all the amenities. The staff is wonderful. Very quiet and friendly neighbors. Great neighborhood with everything available close by. Garage and trash very convenient.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very pleased & impressed with the Island apartments. The appliances & apartment features were clean, well-maintained & of high quality. The apartment was large & comfortable. I especially appreciated the carpeted bedrooms, the large windows & the island counter. The apartment living room, kitchen & hallway were quite dark when the lights weren't on, due to the apartment's rectangular shape. The lobby, gym, pool, garage & dog spa were all nice amenities. I did wish the gym had more mat space & an upright bike. My favorite part of the place was the surrounding trail. The Island could be improved by making staff more available in the office during regular hours; by adding a dog play area; by offering a compost program; & by improving the guest parking procedure to avoid cars being parked there for long periods of time.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything was perfect. Residents and employees are so nice. Waking trails are groomed and clean. Free coffee on the lobby is a great perk. Dog lovers!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Really appreciate the staff as they all have provided excellent service and assistance!!! The grounds are well maintained and the complex itself is always well maintained and clean.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It has been great I really appreciate everyone here an di cant wait to continue living here. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone I know

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Best place! Conveniently located, somewhat secluded, but with easy access everywhere, and management is always extremely responsive and helpful. Love it here!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I'm just starting out at The Island and cannot be happier with my experience so far. Steven and Samatha (in the office) have both been amazing, They've answered all of my questions and made the initial lease process super easy. I look forward to moving in soon.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the building appointments and LEED certification. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A pool table would be ideal so there is something to do in the club room