Apartment is amazing! All of the residents are kind, friendly and quiet! The ammentities are amazing and I highly recommend living at the Island Residences!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

It is by far the best apartment in the whole city. Amenities are great, friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend my friends to live here all the time!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love it at the Island!! From the spacious apartment and patio, to the great amenities.. there’s really no reason to leave home at all!! I can’t wait for the summer at the Island!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here! All my neighbors are super nice and all staffs here are super responsible! Maintenance service is always in time in a great quality!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Perfect location for work, no commute given I work at Carlson Office Center. I was first to occupy my unit. All the amenities I need are nearby and I love the workout room, pool, club room and walking path.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great Community to live in & the staff here is wonderful. Walking paths are right outside your door. Heated garage in the winter has been one of my favorite parts about living here.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

The Island Residences is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and very professional. We have had one minor maintenance request and it was handled promptly.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Love the building appointments and LEED certification. Staff is awesome and always helpful. A pool table would be ideal so there is something to do in the club room

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Sam and the Island Team have done an amazing job helping us move with pre planning, day of support, and follow up which has really helped take the stress off of moving. The building is in a very unique location on a real island--you won’t find this anywhere in the Twin Cities. Apartments are big and cozy with lots of great views and amenities to enjoy. Our neighbors, including their dogs, are friendly and seriously loveable. The Island has exceeded all of our expectations; it’s worth the rent. We are proud to call The Island home!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everything was perfect. Residents and employees are so nice. Waking trails are groomed and clean. Free coffee on the lobby is a great perk. Dog lovers!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I like it. It has been a good place to live and I would reccomend it to others. The people working there have been nice and very helpful throughout.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great community. Clean and well taken care of. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Grounds are amazing. Sometimes it feels like living at a resort.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

it was great great management company and great amenities. thank you for everything. we will definitely be here for awhile. let me know if I can help make this even better.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

everything is excellent !!!!! highly recommended !!!!!! Everyone's attention is very kind !! and the view is beautiful, thank you very much !!!!!!!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Living here for the past year and some months has been great. We love the location of the property and the style and design of the apartments.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live in western suburbs. Good amenities and best central location to restaurants and shopping! I've lived here two years and am considering another year.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Very friendly neighbors and staff. The amenities and facilities are amazing. Doesn't feel like you're living in the cities at all. The island is a amazing place to live.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I have been looking at renting buying other places around the city and nothing compares to my apartment. Every time I come home to the island apartment I know that I do not want the others. The staff is very accommodating and answers all questions to get the job done.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

I love living here I like the underground garage I like the comfy floor plan of my home. Great place for my dog. The amenities here are awesome

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Everyone is super friendly and is willing to work woth you. The units look great and are well kept! Looooove the size of the kitchen and the view is spectacular!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Apartment is great and has all of the amenities that one could need - pool, sauna, workout room, pet washing station and much more! Highly recommend!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great place to live!! Very happy here. Love the decor and all the amenities. The staff is wonderful. Very quiet and friendly neighbors. Great neighborhood with everything available close by. Garage and trash very convenient.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

We find ourselves staying here instead of retreating to our lake home! It’s so beautiful and quiet and the views of both sunrise and sunset you just can’t beat!

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Great living with beautiful property, and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful and the public areas are always clean and well maintained.

Reply from Island Residences at Carlson

Staff is outstanding. Great follow up, professionalism and resource. Definitely not your average rental experience! Samantha and Steven have made the experience so easy.