Ivy Urban Living

4.3

4.3

Really great staff. They reply same day and are very helpful with everything! Amazing and through review of their welcome packet when I went to pick up the keys. Showed us around and made sure we felt comfortable
The asthmatics of the community is very appealing. However on my move in day the apartment was not clean and had an odd oder from the carpet in the bedroom. Cupboards where not properly cleaned
Always answer or call you back ASAP; very friendly and helpful., even checked on me to see how my transition moving in was! They wanted to make sure I was taken care of. Love!
Nice staff and helpful. Quick process and moving in was so easy, they made things easy to move from another state. I like the pool areas and the location is excellent.
Our experience has been very good. Maintenance is always quick to respond and the office is always helpful. The complex is clean and well kept and we also enjoy the newly renovated pool areas with outside cooking spots.
I’ve been here about 6 months and although I’ve had some minor complains about things breaking, maintenance is usually quick to fix them, so that’s been very appreciated.
Overall I would give it a B+. The location for the price is great and the apartment is nice. Office is sometimes hard to reach and lack response, but it's not a dealbreaker.
Just moved into this community. Can't say enough for how supportive and responsive office staff has been. The apartment is lovely; well cleaned upon my move-in.
Awesome community! The office is always helpful when I need it and they are very friendly. This is definitely the best apartment complex I’ve lived in.
I've enjoyed living here.. this past year has been a smooth transition for my family and I. I was pleased to renew and look forward to the next year.