Ivy Urban Living

4.3

4.3

Lindsey
Fresh out of college, Barry the Bee (Jerry Seinfeld) finds the prospect of working with honey uninspiring. He flies outside the hive for the first time and talks to a human (Renée Zellweger), breaking a cardinal rule of his species. Barry learns that humans have been stealing and eating honey for ce
Murphy
Still enjoying everything here. Quiet and all the neighbors are friendly. The office is very responsive. Perfect location. Best apartment community I’ve lived in
Ezequiel
Overall this is a great place to live in. Maintenance usually responds very quickly. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful with any concern I may have.
William
I like the location and people in the community. I have some concerns with maintenance. Also, WiFi through spectrum is spotty. Have had a few power outages that were inconvenient as well
Brittany
Ivy has been a hidden gem in such a desirable location. Not living in a mega complex had lots of benefits. Never had any major issues and if any were handled promptly if not same day.
John
We just started our second lease at the Ivy Urban Apartments and have had no complaints. The grounds are well kept and our maintenance wok orders are handled quickly. We've really enjoyed our time here.
Patricio
I have always had good experience with management and matinence responding ina quick and professional manner. The area is decent and the neighbors have been good as well.
Daniel
At Ivy Urban Living, everyone is nice and easy to talk to. Management makes it simple to get in touch with them, by using their email, phone number, or website, you can get any of your questions and concerns answered.
Michael
Community is nice and quiet. Maintenance is always fast and quick to help. Great place for anyone looking to live close to the city without paying an exuberant amount
Kathleen
Super helpful and kind, and quick to respond. They made my move in super easy. I love the neighborhood and the restaurants that are walking distance too.