Really competitive price for the area. New manager team looks friendly and takes care of you as soon as you report an issue in a quickly manner.

My Experience has be really awesome here at Ivy Urban Living Community. Very great place to live. The Office Staff Has been really great and working with me with any issue I may have had.

Great location, price and staff. We needed an apartment asap and asked for our application to be processed the same day - it was approved within hours and immediately received a call from the staff. Lauren & Juan were amazing - keep up the good work!

Reply from Ivy Urban Living

The service here at Ivy Urban Living has so far been a wonderful experience, even after having just moved into the complex. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place to live

Living here I have only been here a while and have had no issues and I love my apt it's so nice and big like my son even loves it. I'm glad I chose to stay here.

Living at Ivy has been both eye opening and residually a great way to start my history in Dallas. The apartment is lovely and the neighbors are very friendly:

The location is great. We’re just 10 minutes away from Downtown, Deep Ellum, Uptown, Oak Lawn. The neighborhood is nice. Everyone I have met has been friendly. The amenities are also great!

I absolutely love the Ivy! I recently moved in about 1 month ago and I couldn’t be happier. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are always ready to help. All maintenance request are handled urgently and in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend the Ivy!

Overall the community is great. But as far as apartment amenities and services received/provided (maintenance, gates working appropriately, ease of access to trash, internet services, etc.) in comparison to other communities, there is so much room for improvement for what we are paying in rent.

Its been ok this far.... No real issues, besides the change in office staff... And having to rebuild a report with them. I love the new look along with all the new upgraded pool and lounge areas.

I have lived here for 1 1/2 years now and I can definitely say the first year was rough. But the new management really has gotten the place running smoothly. The ‘renovated’ apartments are done as cheaply as possible though. (Cabinets peeling, floor lifting, etc) But it’s pretty hard to beat the location and price.

I am still very new, but I have enjoyed it so far. I have noticed that the gate to our area was broken for a few days which was a little concerning and there is still some work that needs to be done in the management office. You can tell that the management office cares, but that they are definitely in a time of transition and don't have enough people to take care of all of the residents.

While the apartment is nice. Amenities could use work. The pools might need new filters bc there is hair floating in them whenever I use them. Management and office employees are the worst to communicate with. The last management lost 2 copies of my lease. The new management promised new locks on doors and smart electronics if we paid more and resigned our lease. We signed our lease, started paying the agreed upon increase in rent, and have called the for going on 3 months and have been given false promises that we will receive follow ups. I've called one and requested an email to be sent to us with information on our internet and appliance upgrade status (situation: I spoke with some lady named Nan? Who clearly just wanted me off of the phone. She repeatedly promised to sent a follow up email and tried to end the call. I had to remind her that she never asked my name or email. She said she would use my apartment number and lease. I then asked her what apartment I was in. She said she didn't remember, so I had to tell her again... never got an email.) The new day manager guy is at least pleasant to speak with. But up to this point has only give empty promises of following up.

It's been a comfort living here. We love the amenities. However, the little bugs that keep coming in from the windows are an issue and pest control is suppose to coming biweekly but I see them bimonthly.

It's a really great community here. Everyone looks out for each other! When ever there's a maintenance issue it's taken care of within 24hrs.

So convenient as everything is probably in a 10min radius, finally went to the gym and loved it. there are two pools since it isn’t kinda of a bigger complex. renewed our lease after the first and will renew again

It's been an awesome 8 months so far. The location is hard to beat and everything has been going smoothly. Amenities are nice and most importantly, I feel safe!

It’s a good neighborhood Been here for 2yrs that should explain enough but the peopleAt the office are really nice they explained everything I need help with

As a tenant of almost 3 years. I have no complaints. It’s a very calm, and quiet place to live. I have enjoyed my stay here thoroughly. I will be sad to go.

The apartment is lovely and spacious. I do plan on leasing. The manager seemed extremely nice and helpful.and also this apartment near the market its convenience to go out and have a bus to provide service easy to fare.

There’s no light in my roommates room so we have to use lamps. And the dwell is a little confusing on how to set up your pin for the lock, but other than that we love it so far!

It’s been great...nice management and friendly neighborhood....Maintiance request always done efficiently! Lit up well at night for safety. Codes changed often for safety

I like it here, close to the gym and grocery store, close to uptown. Sometimes it’s hard to find parking inside of the gates, and trash container is gross.

Very welcoming. Love all the amenities and the office staff is very helpful. Any questions I’ve have been answered timely and with a sense of urgency.

My overall experience has been great here at Ivy Urban. Very friendly and safe area. Definitely worth every penny and more. Love that the environment is very pet friendly as well.