Ivy Urban Living

So far I have enjoyed my move and love my apartment! I just recently moved in but the staff has been extremely helpful throughout the entire process.
So far i am very pleased with my experience! I started moving in yesterday and the staff at the front office could not have been more accommodating and helpful!
I loved being apart of this community for the past 2years they always there for me when I need anything I need fix there right on time never a delay
The apartments are older so you will have your occasional breaks but maintenance is really nice and they always come to fix things. I like the leasing staff and I think as a resident for 2 years, I'm pleased with what I got.
Staff is responsive in a timely manner to concerns. That makes a big difference when you want to make sure issues are resolved inside and outside of your unit.
The apartments have been so nice so far. Everyone has been nice with the move-in process even with COVID-19 going on. The only reason for 4 stars is because I have not been able to experience the amenities yet but that is not their fault.
Great location: near downtown, shopping centers, and close to 75. Neighbors are friendly and the recycling program is a plus. However, I gave 4.5 stars because the back parking lot has a dip at the exit, so it's not ideal for low profile cars. There were also small repairs that we needed to request for when we initially moved in, but the overall experience has been pleasant.
This experience has been great. The staff, the community, the location.... everything’s been more than I could ask for. The premises are quiet, the staff is respectful and being able to jump on the highway within seconds is always a plus.
Living at Ivy has been a great experience. The management is on top of everything that is going on, and has done an awesome job working around this COVID situation.
I believe the apartment has new management. I’ve not met them yet, but sure seams like a lot of good things are happening. Can’t wait for the pools to open.