Ivy Urban Living

I’ve lived here for 3 years. The rent goes to each year which is disappointing. The staff has changed and not necessarily for the better. There’s a level of rudeness there. However the amenities are great and it’s close to stores and work.
Awesome response very well organized. I’ve had nothing but good experiences. Maintenace is speedy. Dog friendly. Very clean and I like the new updates
Maintenance that responds quickly, a neighborhood that is safe and the best price for a 2 bedroom in the area. Friendly neighbors and a safe area.
Overall great! Obviously with COVID-19 happening it has been stressful and not the easiest process when paying rent late. I love my apartment, lately all of my maintenance requests have been taking care of diligently.
Overall living at Ivy Urban Living has been a great experience and the staff and management have been very helpful! The amenities are nice and it’s a very convenient area to live around.
great so far! I move in tomorrow and am looking forward to living here! Juan and everyone in the leasing office have been very helpful throughout the whole apartment finding process!
Everyone at Ivy has been responsive and helpful to our questions and has seen to our problems in a timely manner without worry on our end. The amenities are wonderful, and clean!
Love ivy urban! It’s so close to so many fun things in Dallas! Has great management, great parking and such a good price for the updates and location.
Ivy is my first home and I'm so happy with it. Our pool area is so nice and we enjoy using the electric grill. The area is phenomenal and my neighbors have all been so kind so far. There have been a few technical/operational issues (mostly out of the complex's hands) but overall I love living at Ivy.
The management at Ivy Urban Living has gone above and beyond during this year to make sure everyone and everything is taken care of, in the most professional manner possible.