Everyone has been very welcoming, and moving in has been very eas - I wish that there was more explanation of what comes with the room - Bill wise, Ivy wise, etc Or also perhaps a neighbourhood guide for residents not from around here!

New renter and everything has been nothing less than amazing. Great community that I’m excited to be a part of. Keep up the amazing work. Thank you!

The apartment community is really nice. Everyone seems to be really polite, including the leasing office staff and maintenance staff. Any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Very nice neighborhood, I really recommend Ivy Urban Living. Closed to downtown Dallas and friendly staff. Dog friendly as well!! Going on 4 years at Ivy Urban Living.

Just moved in. Love it so far. Great area and very friendly staff. The maintenance team is really great and very professional. I would recommend moving here.

Great! Really happy I moved in. Marilu is a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leasing Agent. Very professional and courteous. 👍🏼👍🏼 And my 3 bedroom apartment is great, I really like it here. I love how close I am to downtown Dallas.

Great environment and great customer service at leasing office and staff and is amazing with fast work orders being completed. Staff takes my issues very serious and promptly addresses the issues.

I’m enjoying myself at ivy urban love the apartment and ammenties I will i say I do have a problem with the pests however I am waiting to see how it gets in summer time

My boyfriend and I love living here! Our last lease was with a roommate and when we were browsing this place is right inbetween both our jobs and a short drive. We’re right off the highway now and when the traffic isn’t too bad it’s a quick trip anywhere! As soon as we walked in we fell in love with the apartment. The amazon hub is convienvent (for the most part, USPS has not seemed to catch on too well) and there were a few incidents in the area but the year we have been here has been safe and amazing and were so happy to have found this place! Finally we have found an apartment where we can renew our lease :)

Awesome apartment complex in a great location. Nice renovated units, new pool and gym, easy internet and cable setup. Management is very nice.

Well, I’ve only been an official resident for 1 day so far, but I wanted to take the time to give a big shout-out to Marilu Garcia in the leasing office! She really went above & beyond in my opinion, toward helping me get approved, and making every step of the move-in process as quick and easy as possible. So far, my puppy Mila & I are very pleased with our new home, and look forward to meeting our neighbors!

I love the staff and the Maintenance Engineers. The really make you comfortable to live here. There's so many othe choices in the area. Glad I've chose to be here another year.

it’s been a pleasure watching ivy urban living turn into the community I always imagined it would be, the super fast and friendly maintenance team definitely adds to my satisfaction as a resident

Love it it here the place has everything you could possibly imagine a park for pets a pool area a 24/7 access to the gym area there’s no other place like home.

Quite community... I really never see the neighbors.... Nice place to stay.....the staff is more friendly now.... ready for the summer so I can go swimming in the nice pool area....

Parking is still a big issue and I can’t take my trash out at night because there are always homeless people digging through the dumpster but there have been some improvements

It’s a great neighborhood with wonderful individuals. No complaints what so ever. Just the service in the area is a bit slow without WiFi. Everything else is great.

I absolutely love my apartment community everyone is very friendly, the maintenance guys are very friendly as well and are always willing to help just like the office:)

Apartment looks nice and meet my expectations. Maintenance guy was on time to repair my bath tub issue and waste disposal.. Kudos to mary Lou

Living at Ivy has been great! The only issue I would fix is overall parking (guest and resident) but besides that, it is a wonderful community. Management is always on point.

I really love the size of my new apartment, as well as the lovely street view. The staff is well informed and any maintenance issues are taken care of quickly.

This place is clean and well maintained. If you call for maintenance they come right away. The pools are always clean and they are always updating the property.

Move in was a little rough and there has been a lot of construction since we have moved in, but over all it is a nice quiet community. The office manager has always been extremely friendly.

I’ve liked living here for the price and location. I wish management would be more active about thing a like terrible parking in crowded lots, maintenance requests, and non resident groups of kids at the pools

It's a great little hidden gem near downtown. The only knock against it is the parking availability after a long day of work. You come home and can drive around for a while looking for a spot.