I have been living here for the last 5 years. The staff and team have always been pleasant. If there is ever an issue, they are quick to resolve it. The location is great & easy to get to. My neighbors over the years have all been great.

Good place, view and good people.Not far from downtown, everywhere is gonna be 5 minutes by driving like deep ellum or hightland park even gay downtown

Love the location! Neighbors are friendly and quiet during the week. Nice place to live :) maintenance guys are super nice also. Staff seems okay.

I wish there was more of engaging programming. Management change has been a nice relief. The older management was not ever resident-friendly.

Good location. Poor management. Poor maintenance. The price does not match the quality in what you get. The surrounding properties is what keeps this apartment active and pricey.

I love the apartment complex a lot along with the people my only complaint is that they can take a while to get back to tenants for maintenance

Very great community, kept well clean and very quite place to live and close to uptown/downtown. Close to the highways and malls and shopping center and food places

Mostly quiet and very clean space in a great location. Great for all types of people from a diverse background with wonderful amenities. Good place to live

Reply from Ivy Urban Living

Renewed our lease this year, easy living! The amenities are kept up with and clean. Everything is updated and the units are modern. Easy access to multiple highways

Reply from Ivy Urban Living

Nice quiet community. Close to downtown Dallas. The staff is very friendly. Lots of new amenities. State of the art work out center. Two new remodeled pools.

Applied for a 3 bedroom going by just the online pics. Love the area and the place is really nice. Happy i finally found what i wanted. It’s quiet too

My experience thus far has been great. The apartment was clean when I moved in and I had a work order fulfilled immediately the day I put in the request.

I've been here for almost a year and this has been the best apartment experience. The staff has been friendly, maintenance is timely and the recent upgrades are awesome. The neighborhood is eclectic and definitely on the up-and-up.

I have good neighbors where I live and in a good location! Close to Target, Whataburger and LA Fitness! 7 min from downtown so easy Uber drive.

Good quiet place really like living here, although parking is bad at times. The people I’ve met so far are nice and good neighbors. I would recommend this place to others if they asked

Nice community. Living in downtown has so many perks. The pool is nice and the amenities to the complex have improved its overall look. I love the gym and I can’t wait to use the pool. All of my maintenance requests are address same day which is amazing, I could not ask for a better team on the property. I don’t think they get enough credit.

I absolutely love living @ ivy urban living. It’s calm, quiet and so tranquil. I’m going on my 3rd year and it gets harder to want to relocate.

Maintenance requests are frequently ignored, still haven’t gotten my cable discount for resigning my lease even though the rent increase kicked in and parking is horrendous

Love the upgrades, although my neighbors are loud and it smells like weed all the time....... Area nice, close to everything and to work......

The staff are friendly. The amenities are awesome and available when needed. I like the smart home features as well. I would recommend this place.

Really nice community easy moving in . Neighbors are quite . Didn’t get exactly what’s promised but never the less it’s a nice home . Gates are some times broken .

Pretty pleased with my experience for the first 12 months of my lease. If i had to critique anything it would be that the response time on some maintenance issues can be a little slow. Outside of that I have no complaints!

Awesome neighbors. They really helpful in my time of need. I lost my keys once and a neighbor left a note on my car saying she had them. I lost my wallet several times and every time someone turned them in the office.

So far the experience has been great. The office staff has been helpful, the amenities are great, the maintenance team has been quick and responsive and the location is great - quiet but close enough to great parts of town.

This community is perfectly centered into everything I need to do. Everyone in the area is very friendly and all employees seem to take time with your specific needs.