I love living here since the first time I came to take a tour. The staff was great in the process of application and in the first day. Clean and beautiful xommunity?

We’ve been here 4 months and have been happy living here very peaceful and we feel safe the staff has been wonderful great customer service very clean and if anything goes wrong maintenance service is great

It's been a great experience for me, especially compared to other apartments I've lived in. The office staff has always been friendly and helpful. I haven't had many maintenance issues, but the ones I've had have been handled in a timely manner. It's been a good experience overall.

A quiet place to stay close to a lot of places to go to a lot of entertainment in the area great food places but the neighbors are not too friendly

This environment is just so unique. Very friendly neighbors and also the leasing property is always clean. Great place to call home! Thanks.

I just renewed my lease and am looking forward to another 11 months here. The location is perfect and the staff is very friendly. Would recommend.

I have been pleased this year with my experience here. I enjoy the amenities and I think the maintenance crew are awesome. They come right away when they are needed and they are so friendly. They truly made this day much more pleasant.

Enjoy living at Ivy it's a great location for an okay price. Never had any bug issues. The previous maintenance team did a lot of minimal fixings and new maintenance is trying to fix old issues. Dog park is not much of a park more of a close quarters metal obstacle course. Dwelo for the smart apartments are great when they were actually working. Pools and grills are huge improvement. Weight room is very basic.

I enjoy the community and my neighbors are great and moving here was a great choice I would refer to a friend or associate it’s great distance from uptown

Overall I've really enjoyed my experience living here. The only complaint I have is I wished there was more grass around my building within the gates. I live in the section next to the leasing office and there isn't much grass so, when I walk my dogs they bring a lot of dirt from outside back into the apartment.

When they fixed the gate it took incredibly long and there was little communication to residents. For the part, it is a quiet living experience.

It’s mostly fine but I’ve had several major issues which management was slow to fix and still hasn’t fixed some things. It takes a lot of effort and follow up to get things done. The lack of natural lighting is also an issue for me. It’s nice to have an amazon locker though.

Really competitive price for the area. New manager team looks friendly and takes care of you as soon as you report an issue in a quickly manner.

My Experience has be really awesome here at Ivy Urban Living Community. Very great place to live. The Office Staff Has been really great and working with me with any issue I may have had.

Great location, price and staff. We needed an apartment asap and asked for our application to be processed the same day - it was approved within hours and immediately received a call from the staff. Lauren & Juan were amazing - keep up the good work!

Reply from Ivy Urban Living

The service here at Ivy Urban Living has so far been a wonderful experience, even after having just moved into the complex. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place to live

Living here I have only been here a while and have had no issues and I love my apt it's so nice and big like my son even loves it. I'm glad I chose to stay here.

Living at Ivy has been both eye opening and residually a great way to start my history in Dallas. The apartment is lovely and the neighbors are very friendly:

The location is great. We’re just 10 minutes away from Downtown, Deep Ellum, Uptown, Oak Lawn. The neighborhood is nice. Everyone I have met has been friendly. The amenities are also great!

I absolutely love the Ivy! I recently moved in about 1 month ago and I couldn’t be happier. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They are always ready to help. All maintenance request are handled urgently and in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend the Ivy!

Overall the community is great. But as far as apartment amenities and services received/provided (maintenance, gates working appropriately, ease of access to trash, internet services, etc.) in comparison to other communities, there is so much room for improvement for what we are paying in rent.

Its been ok this far.... No real issues, besides the change in office staff... And having to rebuild a report with them. I love the new look along with all the new upgraded pool and lounge areas.

I have lived here for 1 1/2 years now and I can definitely say the first year was rough. But the new management really has gotten the place running smoothly. The ‘renovated’ apartments are done as cheaply as possible though. (Cabinets peeling, floor lifting, etc) But it’s pretty hard to beat the location and price.

I am still very new, but I have enjoyed it so far. I have noticed that the gate to our area was broken for a few days which was a little concerning and there is still some work that needs to be done in the management office. You can tell that the management office cares, but that they are definitely in a time of transition and don't have enough people to take care of all of the residents.

While the apartment is nice. Amenities could use work. The pools might need new filters bc there is hair floating in them whenever I use them. Management and office employees are the worst to communicate with. The last management lost 2 copies of my lease. The new management promised new locks on doors and smart electronics if we paid more and resigned our lease. We signed our lease, started paying the agreed upon increase in rent, and have called the for going on 3 months and have been given false promises that we will receive follow ups. I've called one and requested an email to be sent to us with information on our internet and appliance upgrade status (situation: I spoke with some lady named Nan? Who clearly just wanted me off of the phone. She repeatedly promised to sent a follow up email and tried to end the call. I had to remind her that she never asked my name or email. She said she would use my apartment number and lease. I then asked her what apartment I was in. She said she didn't remember, so I had to tell her again... never got an email.) The new day manager guy is at least pleasant to speak with. But up to this point has only give empty promises of following up.