Quite community... I really never see the neighbors.... Nice place to stay.....the staff is more friendly now.... ready for the summer so I can go swimming in the nice pool area....

Parking is still a big issue and I can’t take my trash out at night because there are always homeless people digging through the dumpster but there have been some improvements

It’s a great neighborhood with wonderful individuals. No complaints what so ever. Just the service in the area is a bit slow without WiFi. Everything else is great.

I absolutely love my apartment community everyone is very friendly, the maintenance guys are very friendly as well and are always willing to help just like the office:)

Apartment looks nice and meet my expectations. Maintenance guy was on time to repair my bath tub issue and waste disposal.. Kudos to mary Lou

Living at Ivy has been great! The only issue I would fix is overall parking (guest and resident) but besides that, it is a wonderful community. Management is always on point.

I really love the size of my new apartment, as well as the lovely street view. The staff is well informed and any maintenance issues are taken care of quickly.

This place is clean and well maintained. If you call for maintenance they come right away. The pools are always clean and they are always updating the property.

Move in was a little rough and there has been a lot of construction since we have moved in, but over all it is a nice quiet community. The office manager has always been extremely friendly.

I’ve liked living here for the price and location. I wish management would be more active about thing a like terrible parking in crowded lots, maintenance requests, and non resident groups of kids at the pools

It's a great little hidden gem near downtown. The only knock against it is the parking availability after a long day of work. You come home and can drive around for a while looking for a spot.

Upgrades are great! Love the new dog area, pools & package pick up. I work at night so day construction can get noisy while sleeping but ok.

Great location to anything you are interested in great places to eat, hangout and to meet friends. Easy access to major highways I35, I75 and near I30. Family, food and friends are all welcome. See you soon.

I have seen a lot of new improvements. I look forward to many more to come for this community. Its been a long time coming. So far its been great. Customer services has improved all the way around.

Everyone I have come in contact with has been warm and friendly. Maintenance has been mostly on top of issues, and the staff is quite efficient.

I love our property and our property managers! They are amazing. I recommend living here, location is great! It’s close to everything, and it seems it be a great fit for my roommate and I.

por ser la primera vez que mi fam. vivimos en un complejo de apartamentos es muy agradable el lugar el personal dela oficina super atentos y amables

Solid apartment, good service, good neighborhood, really good location in Dallas (close by to all sorts of other really great and happening neighborhoods).

I've moved into a nice apartment with my family, sight unseen. I'm pleased so far with my choice. The process was a bit lengthy getting approved and there was miscommunication at times. However I had some awesome help.

Great complex, but there is need for a neighborhood watch. The gate code needs to be changed. Criminals know the codes and gets in and steal from people cars at night and during the day. Other than that lovely property and great new management and staff.

Great community with a friendly staff. Lots of exciting changes and upgrades. great work out room, amazon lockers and new pool !!! It is very close to downtown Dallas.

It's been ok so far. The kitchen sink needs repaired badly and hasn't yet, the wifi was a pain to set up. The washing machine units are very far away.

Moves in from out of state and the first place we were going to move to turned out to be a disaster. Staff at Ivy was phenomenal and did everything they could to get us in quickly. Highly recommended.

The apartment is super nice, however the rental office said they would fix a few things when I first moved in and we haven't heard from them

Great staff! Quick response to work orders! The transition from the old company was slow and a little rough., but thing have turned around and gotten better. Especially with all the new improvements.