Ivy Urban Living

4.3

4.3

Just moved into this community. Can't say enough for how supportive and responsive office staff has been. The apartment is lovely; well cleaned upon my move-in.
Awesome community! The office is always helpful when I need it and they are very friendly. This is definitely the best apartment complex I’ve lived in.
I've enjoyed living here.. this past year has been a smooth transition for my family and I. I was pleased to renew and look forward to the next year.
Very nice neighborhood, very convenient to all Dallas entertainment, very clean and up to date living, most importantly the staff is excellent.
i’ve had a great time at the ivy so far. the staff is prompt and helpful and everything is easily accessible. i have had multiple issues with plumbing, however the maintenance staff is very helpful.
Overall the community is great. There are some minor things that could be fixed like the gates being open or doors that do not lock but other than that it’s a great location and nice environment.
New to the community! Love it so far. Great location for fun and friends. Plenty of stuff to do with my dog. So many opportunities for growth
Juan in the main office is nice and responsive to phone calls. You do need to stay on top of maintenance a bit and the parking lot is still a pain especially with small cars taking the slightly wider spots all the time.
I’ve lived here for 3 years. The rent goes to each year which is disappointing. The staff has changed and not necessarily for the better. There’s a level of rudeness there. However the amenities are great and it’s close to stores and work.
Awesome response very well organized. I’ve had nothing but good experiences. Maintenace is speedy. Dog friendly. Very clean and I like the new updates