Ivy Urban Living

4.3

4.3

Rent started out great and consistently went up although no improvements have been made to my apartment. My apartment has flooded 7 times because they can’t seem to fix whatever is happening on the 3rd floor.
It’s a great apartment complex. I’ve never felt unsafe, and enjoy the option of Dwelo to check if my apartment is locked at all times. Great feature.
Everything has been great so far, I love my studio apartment but it don’t look like a studio it honestly looks like a one bedroom and it’s just the right size for me. The community is very quiet and everyone mind their business and a very nice looking community. Everything you need is about 5-10 minutes away not even that. You’ll love it here.
Everyone has been great so far and loving the complex and area! They made it so easy for the move in and can’t wait to have an amazing year here!
Since I’ve moved in it was been a great experience. It’s clean and well maintained. Maintenance has done a great job or fixing May issues in a timely manner.
Not a bad place to live in an absolutely amazing location conveniently close to multiple types of stores and services as well as Uptown, Downtown, and Deep Ellum.
Juan was incredibly professional and made my moving experience a lot less stressful than I imagined. I haven’t had a single issue with moving in or the apartment
The staff is friendly and nice. The community is rather quiet with ample parking spaces for residents. There’s dog park nearby or you can take your dog on a walk around the community.
The Neighborhood is nice and quiet and kelp clean. The amenities are great. The pool at the office has a great view at night time. The staff is always helpful when I call the office and if away from the desk they will return your call in a timely manner.
NICE COMMUNITY TO LIVE IN. THEY ARE VERY SLOW WHEN IT COMES TO FIXING STUFF. BUT THE LOCATION AND THE PRICE IS GOOD FOR THE AREA. THE UPGRADES HAVE BEEN GOOD.