James Pointe Apartments

4.1

4.1

Great staff! Barbara is amazing! Love the dog park for my little corgi collie mix. All of my neighbors are very kind and polite. It’s a great community!
Madison is the greatest she made our move in smooth as possible, I would recommend to my friends to move in here and would recommend Madison to anyone who’s looking for an apartment
I've lived at James Pointe going on 4 years and I love the community. People keep to them selfs, management is good. Barbra is absolutely amazing. Shes done so much for my little family.
Madison in the office is so sweet, she made the transition painless! I love the view from my unit and the grounds are beautiful. So far everything is great!
Employees are friendly and always willing to help. It definitely has a homey vibe to it that I like and neighbors are usually quiet. The only reason I wouldn’t give five stars is because how frequently appliances or other household objects have had issues or broke since I moved in. Maintenance is usually quick to respond when these instances happen though.
So far so good. Staff have been super friendly and helpful. Still new to the neighborhood, so only time will tell. Madison has answered a million questions for me, so a huge shoutout to her
Since I moved in I have not had any issue that wasn't handled in a timely manner. The staff and maintenance are really friendly. I have nothing bad to say about living here other then I love my apartment.
The office tries their best to work around your concerns and has definitely had an impact on making this place a better and safer community recently. So thank y’all for that! Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed.
I love how friendly everyone is and any maintenance work needed gets done asap. I have several family members living in building enjoying it as well.
It’s been good so far! Everyone at the office has been really friendly, the only thing is our unit was not very clean when we first got it, probably wasn’t cleaned well by the last tenant