I love that they painted the complex. Although the maintenance takes a while when you pit in a ticket to fix something.the staff is very friendly and I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great apartments love how everyone cleans up after there pets and so friendly and the office employees are so helpful and caring. So thankful I found a good place to live

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Excellent community, take it easy and love pet. Customer service is very good and they always solve your problems. The apartments are very comfortable and beautiful

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have been her going on 6 years. During this time, there have been numerous changes with management. Hopefully with the group we have now, things stay put . I love the location, matinance is super friendly and so far, the very little I have had to contact the office had been pretty good. I dont agree with the increase in prices on some things especially those of us who should be grandfathered in.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It been okay. The maintenance department is not good. They take too long to respond to online service request. Most of the time, you have to call the office to complain that they haven’t been out there before someone comes out. My upstairs neighbor is so loud when they are walking across their floor.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It is a great area, and very quiet. The staff is usually kind and understanding, and maintenance does not take very long to fix my requests.

I have been living here very long. Apartment maintenance and staff are really nice people. The only thing i dont like is residents leaving their dogs not leashed. Apartment needs to enforce strict rules and enforce them or fine them.

We are getting new paint! Not just a refresh completely new color! Looks very nice, contemporary. The yellow was cheery but the new paint makes the complex look fresh and clean. Nice upgrade! I love living here, it is close to everything! Shopping, restaurants, parks etc. No noise, friendly neighbors, staff. Great place to call home!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

it's been great so far. The staff are friendly. We haven't tried the amenities, so I can't judge them. The complex is nice except for all the dog poop. Everytime we go out to walk our dogs, we have to step over another landmine.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Everyone has been very welcoming and kind. I also really enjoy having a small gym and laundry facility very close to home. It is a very convenient place to live.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Move in was smooth. They waived a lot of fees so that was nice. There were a few maintenance issues that got handled pretty quickly so I was happy with that.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

James Point is looking good with the new complete exterior paint job. The only thing lacking is decent fitness equipment or any kind of sport facility.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I really enjoy the updated look, the apartment added fresh paint, and it was a seamless process that didn't affect the tenants! Keep up the great Job!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

James Pointe has come a long way from when i first started living here 3 years ago. They have made a lot of improvements to their facilities and have added a dog park, upgraded their amenities, and they are starting to have a new look. Their new staff is friendly and phones are being answered. They have stepped their game up. Though they may still need some improvements, this is quite a nice place to live at.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Fairly quiet and nice staff. Convenient location. Reasonable prices. Great two bedroom with private bathrooms. Fun community rewards. Hard comments

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Been OK experience.... would stay if the issues i have complained about were handled. Since not much has been done about that, i am moving after my lease expires.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

i have really enjoyed living here. it is very close the the freeway and the mall. i love that there is a place to take dogs out and play. the Neighbors are very nice.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Pet friendly. Just wish that they would work on maintenance calls faster. Office manager is very kind and always helps fix any problem you may have

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love my apartment here!! They are very pet friendly which was super important when I was deciding where to move to, the apartments are spacious and very nice, and the staff is just amazing! I have never felt more at home.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Everyone was very helpful and friendly helping us find our new home and making sure that we had everything we needed in an apartment on move in day.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I've lived here for a year and a half. I love the mature landscape and the facelift were getting. And the staff are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is the residents who dont clean up after their dogs.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The office staff is always very welcoming and friendly and the apartments are quite. It’s a great place to live. Love the color change as well.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

They are really slow in responding to regular maintenance request. A good suggestion when you create online is to follow up with resident that you are coming out to fix issue. Then when they do improvement to the complex, they do run smoothly like they say they going to . They don’t hold other residents responsible when they don’t follow directions.

I just moved in and I love it. It's quiet, friendly, the grounds are well kept and the management is superb! They do everything they can to make it feel like home, I love this place.

Amazing staff. The apartments just got painted and look super nice. The maintenance crew are super friendly and nice. Would highly recommend them.