I just moved in and I love it. It's quiet, friendly, the grounds are well kept and the management is superb! They do everything they can to make it feel like home, I love this place.

Amazing staff. The apartments just got painted and look super nice. The maintenance crew are super friendly and nice. Would highly recommend them.

I love living here, the layout of the apartment is awesome. I love the dog park and the pool!! The landscaping is wonderful. The only thing I would suggest would be better response from maintenance.

Best apartments I have lives in. The staff is so responsive which makes all the difference in the world. I never have to worry about getting reminding them. When I put a request in I know it will get done in a timely manner

They are repainting to give the community a fresh look. James Pointe is a perfect central location for the entire SLC valley and has extremely convenient freeway access.

I love living here at James Pointe. The neighbors are nice, no noise. Apartments are very well insulated. I feel safe walking my dog here even at night.

Great location with freeway, restaurant, shopping access close by. Apartments are a bit dated, but amenities are nice with mailboxes in building where you live, basketball, duck pond, pool, etc.

It nice and peaceful. However when the maintenance is not that great. If it is an emergency they are on it but when you fill out online request, they take forever to fix it. They don’t call you and if you are not on top of it, it won’t get fixed . It took over a month to get a toilet replaced.

Staffs are great, only concern some residents always leave their without leash and not picking after. I felt bad when sport court is converted to dog poop park.

We love living at James Pointe! It’s easy, they get back to us within a timely manner & they are always willing to help out. The dog park is also super convienent & the location is great.

I like the fact that it's a pet friendly neighborhood it's so hard now and days to find a house that excepts dogs but luckily I found the perfect place I could have my little ones in.

Very peaceful and calm. Like the fact everything is clean and the people around us is so nice.also that its a pet friendly community. Love the factbi could have my dog near me.

Only a week I. And this place is well maintained. The maintenance is fast when you need something. Barbra in the office is really sweet and very accommodating. Even thought we back up to the 215 you can hardly hear it. Only wish is that people would not smoke on their back porch as it causes issues for my me.

Vivi casi un año en james pointe y es para mi pensar un lugar tan hermoso ,innumerables sus áreas verdes y su vecindario es abundante y amistoso

I love living here. It’s quiet, the facilities are nice, and the employees are always prompt to help with an issue. I wish the fitness center was better equipt, but I love living near the pond.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have lived here since March of 2018 and it is quite, also I moved here do to some some horrific things that happened.. but it is really nice.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Barbara has been trluey great! Very simple move in and relocation from Chicago area. She communicated every step and email and called with questions. Thank you!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

We just moved in and so far I am really liking this place! Everyone in the office has been really nice and friendly. The tour Barbara gave us was detailed and made us feel at home before even choosing to apply. Overall, it’s been a great experience!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I think that James Pointe Apartments is a great place to live. You are just down the street from the busy nightlife of the Fashion Place Mall.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Good so far. Only been here for a few days now. Could clean up the stairs lots of cracks in them. The carpet outside the apartments could be cleaned up.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have only been here for about a week but its been great so far! I haven't had any issues with other residents or anything, Barbara was great helping me get everything I needed to get moved in!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

very nice staff and they are making some great improvement's just signed my new lease and I am very excited to live here another year thanks

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

great location so close to the freeway and all the major stores, nice area, fun friendly people and LGBT friendly. walking distance to the mall, bus stop right in front

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Ya tengo casi un año viviendo en james pointe y me llama la atención que siempre estén mejorando su estructura y su cercanía con cada uno de sus residentes

I mainly have issues with late fees cuz they dint post housing on time. Not my fault, I pay on time. Yet I get them every single month . Also, one of the maintenance guys is a jerk on a power trip, and I absolutely hate dealing with him. He is a complete ass. Other than that, I love it here