Great location, moved here to be close to bus and trax service. Management and maintenance have been helpful when needed. Outside area could be cleaner as people leave trash, & cig butts and don’t always pick up after their pets.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I enjoy living here at jamespointe apartments. I have lived here for three years. The location is great. I love being close to the freeway and so many great stores and restaurants.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

We have here 3 1/2 yrs now, and it's been pretty good. We love our neighbors and the staff is great now.. Barbara and Jim always take care if us if we have any issues or questions. Just wish our parking would get fixed soon.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

We love living here it’s a great place to live great close to a lot of restaurants and the mall and the freeway. Good size apartments and the pets love it as well.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Good location, good management. The only thing I don’t love is that some tenants don’t respect quiet hours and allow their dogs to bark late at the dog park. Plus many tenants don’t clean up after their dogs.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

very quite place to live residence are very nice security do a drive by at night as well as walk the parking area check. lots of parking on the back side not to good up front

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The best thing about the apartment complex so far is it's close proximity to places I go often. The major downside is the super old appliances in the apartments themselves.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

This is a great place to live in the Salt Lake Valley. It's close to the freeway. Barbara at the front office is great to work with. They have recently re-painted the entire complex and it's looking good.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I've enjoyed living here, I love the amenities. Since Barbara has taken over in the office, the staff has greatly improved! I wish communication with maintenance was a little better but other than that, a great experience!!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Since moving Parking situation is deplorable I have asked for help they are totally disorganized, they assigned you to a spot that someone parks there none of the residents appear to be following assigned parking order, multiple attempts to address this with manager and upper manager and nothing **it seems they are totally clueless or helpless on how to fix situation ** not even a response. having to have issues with your neighbors because of parking it is less than what one come to expect from this apartment complex.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It’s a good community. Nothing to big to complain about, I love my view of the little pond and having a balcony with good enough coverage for privacy. And having the extra storage and the grounds of the apartments always being clean. Only reason why I gave 4 stars is cause the washer and dryer room could be much bigger!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Very nice staff so far. We had a few issues but they've accommodated us so well. And the place itself looks very nice so far. If it weren't for the misunderstandings, 5 stars would be the case.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love how engaging the staff here is, every month have a different experience, flap Jacks with Santa, or cookies in the office, even doughnuts! Everyone is Always friendly! Thank you!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

While rent is sky high everywhere else, the rent here has stayed reasonable the entire time. The people who work here are all incredibly friendly. The only downside is that the laundromat only takes cards and doesn’t take Visa

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

We’ve been here for a few months and have enjoyed it. It’s quiet, the laundry area is nice and units are all clean as well. The landscape isn’t kept up and nice

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have been leaving here close to a year now and have love it! Very quiet and peaceful. Easy access to both to two main freeways here in our city.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

What I enjoy about this community is that it's really quiet for the most part. Unlike other apartment complexes where it's really loud on the weekend. Plus it's in a great area which I like. But some of the fees are dreadful which I believe that can be worked on.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

convenient location and nice they allow dogs. would be nice to have more covered parking available and update the online rent/bill pay system to make it more user friendly

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love Barbra and jimmy the matiance guy. He’s super friendly when he comes to fix things and talks to me about what he is fixing when fixing it.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It feels like home here. It's nice mellow and very clean. The maintenance keeps up in the property very precisely and are always courteous and friendly. It has been a good two years here.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It is a quiet place, educated people live and their attention is excellent, theirs spaces are always clean, they care about improving the place.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I LOVE living here. Staff is friendly, grounds are lovely and I love the location. SO glad that it's HERE I choose to move to and my place to call home.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I'm enjoying living here, no major complaints. Our neighbors below can be loud but it's not really an issue as we don't hear them that often.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have had a great experience so far! Staff is super friendly, and is quick to take care of any maintenance problems you might have. Also the neighbors and area is very dog friendly!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

great neighborhood. nice sized apartment. needs better sound wall for freeway noise. nice place for pets. no issue with noisy neighbors. have recommended in the past would do again.