James Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

I really enjoy living here. Its Home. Thank you all. I have lived at different places and never had a home just like James pointe. I work graveyard shifts and never have had a hard time sleeping during the day.
The experience has been good. Good staff, good customer service and the community is really nice. Love how its next to fashion place. Good area for kids aswell.
It’s still been a pleasant experience! Everyone around us seems very nice. I’ve been recommending this place to friends who are looking to move out (:
I have enjoyed living here,the staff is friendly and make efforts to make it feel like a community. If they can do that in a time of distancing I can only imagine how it could be when things are normal.
Honestly, James Pointe is great! The staff is friendly and always willing to be of help. The property is well maintained on a regular basis and clean. It's a great place to live.
Staff is friendly, nice peaceful place to live not far from all the fun things to do in slc. The grounds are beautiful. Wes really is a fantastic.
Living in James Pointe Apartments, I haven’t hadn’t had any problems with the community or the staff. They are always helpful and willing to listen to the needs of the community.
I love these apartments!! Because I don't currently have a vehicle, they are THE most convenient apartments in the area to use public transportation. The office staff is VERY friendly, as well as the maintenance staff.
All of our neighbors are wonderful, the only thing I would change about them is that they can’t seem to pick up their dog poop. Just gotta watch your step
Amazing!! When I had a question and called the office I got help and my questions and concerns were answered. Was very helpful and nice and really listened to what I was saying. Thank you