I love living here. It’s quiet, the facilities are nice, and the employees are always prompt to help with an issue. I wish the fitness center was better equipt, but I love living near the pond.

I have lived here since March of 2018 and it is quite, also I moved here do to some some horrific things that happened.. but it is really nice.

Barbara has been trluey great! Very simple move in and relocation from Chicago area. She communicated every step and email and called with questions. Thank you!

We just moved in and so far I am really liking this place! Everyone in the office has been really nice and friendly. The tour Barbara gave us was detailed and made us feel at home before even choosing to apply. Overall, it’s been a great experience!

I think that James Pointe Apartments is a great place to live. You are just down the street from the busy nightlife of the Fashion Place Mall.

Good so far. Only been here for a few days now. Could clean up the stairs lots of cracks in them. The carpet outside the apartments could be cleaned up.

I have only been here for about a week but its been great so far! I haven't had any issues with other residents or anything, Barbara was great helping me get everything I needed to get moved in!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

very nice staff and they are making some great improvement's just signed my new lease and I am very excited to live here another year thanks

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

great location so close to the freeway and all the major stores, nice area, fun friendly people and LGBT friendly. walking distance to the mall, bus stop right in front

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Ya tengo casi un año viviendo en james pointe y me llama la atención que siempre estén mejorando su estructura y su cercanía con cada uno de sus residentes

I mainly have issues with late fees cuz they dint post housing on time. Not my fault, I pay on time. Yet I get them every single month . Also, one of the maintenance guys is a jerk on a power trip, and I absolutely hate dealing with him. He is a complete ass. Other than that, I love it here

Staff is wonderful to work with! Everybody is so nice and helpful and willing to work with you. The location is great for my needs. Overall great apartments and I would recommend to anybody.

Amazing! The leasing is great and the community is very nice! I love the pool hot tub! It’s so nice and love the washer and dryer units here!

I have enjoyed living here. The staff they are amazing all working towards a common goal beautiful grounds and wonderful beautiful pool side grilling. Welcome summer 2018

I have lived here for 2 years now and at first i wasnt too sure about living here. Things would go wrong and werent handle the way i wish they were. But things have changed and they are updating everything and its amazing! Looks like they are going to paint the buildings and it looks amazing so far. The dog park feature is also amazing! We love all the pups out there and enjoy the opportunity to meet our neighbors!

I have lived at James Point for over 5 years and have always had great response from both the office staff and on maintenance requests. Willis and his crew are the best maintenance team this place has ever had. Barbara in the front office is the best since I've been here. I would recommend these apartments to anyone looking in this area because it keeps getting better over time.

Nice Maintenance staff, they respond quickly and always do a good job and make sure to clean up after themselves. The pool is nice and they just put in some grills which is good to have for summer BBQs.

I have been at James Pointe now for over a year and I can say I have no plans of moving away. It's very conveniently located to the freeway, mall, food etc. It's very quiet, I can barely hear any of my neighbors. Everyone is friendly and kind, there is no crime, no issues at all. Staff is always very kind and is constantly cleaning the area around it.

Great apartments, lovely amenities, and very pet friendly. The only struggle os getting maintance to fix minor issues. I love the pool and the barbeque!!

So far, not bad. The only thing I don't like is the water in the sprinklers. I can never get the hard water deposit off my car! All in all, great apartments, very quiet and haven't had any problems at all really.

Its a great place to live in a central area for a good price. The maintenance always does great at fixing things quickly. I know a few people who live in the apartments so its great for that. The staff has always been great to me.

It has been wonderful everyone is so friendly and the staff is incredible always helpful and willing to do what ever needed also returns calls asap great place to live

It's a really nice place to live. I have been here a few years. It is quiet and no drama like most places. People are friendly. They have a nice pool area during the warmer months. They have a dog park, my only problem with that is they need to get the lights fixed so you're not in the dark with your dog

The people are nice and it is quiet. The overall apartments and area are good for what you pay for. Maintenance needs more follow through or communication, though.

James Pointe is a very nice community to live in. Safe, quiet, clean. Office staff is very attentive and friendly. Maintenance is friendly and quick to fix problems.