James Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

I have been a resident here for approximately 9 Years and want to say to any prospective future residents that the response I have received for close to all requests from both maintenance and office staff have been taken care of in a timely & professional manner. Recently I had fan motor on the fridge go out, submitted a maintenance request on a Sunday, fixed the following Monday! Thanks to Gary & Steve and the office staff!
Been living here for a couple months and I honestly like my neighbors. I have nothing bad to say about them. They are all very friendly and kind.
The location is nice and the place itself is good. The pricing could use some revamping and the waived late fee should've been extended a bit longer.
Love it here they really work with you when you need it the most I am moving soon and I am going to use this place this is my first apartment in ugh and they really no how to make it feel like home
Very attentive office manager! She gets things taken care of and is accommodating too. Fun giveaways for residents of the property and I like community rewards too!
This apartment complex has been great to live in! Neighbors aren't too loud or noisy and the office is very helpful. Great location and neighborhood
Moving in was Great! There were some missed things that needs to be fixed but now I feel like this place is my home :) My dog is also loving the place with me. I am happy I found this place to live. Thank you James Pointe!
Everything has been great so far. The only complaints I have are that there are no lighting in the apartments. There is a light in the kitchen, utility room and bathroom, but that's it. You will have to buy a bunch of lamps. Also, I wish the fitness center had a real weight machine.
This is one of the few apartments we've lived in that actually feels like "home". It's a great community with friendly, personable staff. Any issues we encounter are addressed promptly, which is much appreciated. Thank you!
I love it here. It’s a nice, quiet community. Any maintenance needed is addressed quickly. Very pet friendly. The management team is awesome.