What I enjoy about this community is that it's really quiet for the most part. Unlike other apartment complexes where it's really loud on the weekend. Plus it's in a great area which I like. But some of the fees are dreadful which I believe that can be worked on.

convenient location and nice they allow dogs. would be nice to have more covered parking available and update the online rent/bill pay system to make it more user friendly

I love Barbra and jimmy the matiance guy. He’s super friendly when he comes to fix things and talks to me about what he is fixing when fixing it.

It feels like home here. It's nice mellow and very clean. The maintenance keeps up in the property very precisely and are always courteous and friendly. It has been a good two years here.

It is a quiet place, educated people live and their attention is excellent, theirs spaces are always clean, they care about improving the place.

I LOVE living here. Staff is friendly, grounds are lovely and I love the location. SO glad that it's HERE I choose to move to and my place to call home.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I'm enjoying living here, no major complaints. Our neighbors below can be loud but it's not really an issue as we don't hear them that often.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have had a great experience so far! Staff is super friendly, and is quick to take care of any maintenance problems you might have. Also the neighbors and area is very dog friendly!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

great neighborhood. nice sized apartment. needs better sound wall for freeway noise. nice place for pets. no issue with noisy neighbors. have recommended in the past would do again.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have had no problems living here in the 4 months since we moved in. Noise is a little high but we do live beside a busy street that has heavy traffic throughout the day. So far I enjoy living at James Pointe and am glad to call it home!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great community. Maintenance guys are quick and efficient. Rent is a little high for how small the apartments are. Swimming pool is closed most of time during summer season.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love the apartment and the community. Location is great, everything you need is close by. Smooth move in process. Friendly and helpful staff, especially the maintenance staff.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I had a problem with my plumbing and they came out and fixed it promptly! They are also so quick to get back to me and answer any questions I have!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great place quite and cozy and safe environment I love that I can work from home here and no inconvenience with working from home. I plan on living here awhile

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Cool place to live Nice amenities Good over all spacing in the units Convenient location and over all pretty friendly staff I really enjoy the app

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Overall I’ve had a good experience in our community. Neighbors have been friendly. Any concerns we have brought to the attention of management or maintenance have been addressed.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

We've only been in our New home for about a week and we fell in love the first-time we saw this place! Nice new clean and affordable apartments!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

This has been a great stay here at James Pointe. The complex is beautiful and homey. The apartment that I live in is cozy with plenty of space.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I’ve been living here a few years now. Things have improved a lot since my first lease. Maintenance staff is great, particularly Jim/Will who are always working hard and getting issues fixed quickly. As others have mentioned, many residents have a hard time picking up after their animals, but overall I enjoy living here.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Pretty good so far! We just moved it and when maintenance was called they came as soon as possible which was awesome! The dog park has been a great part of moving here however the residents aren’t great at picking up after their animals.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love it here! Great location and helpful staff. The grounds are well kept and the pool is beautiful. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I am on my third lease at James Pointe. I moved here originally because I loved the mature landscaping. Since living here I've found the other residents are friendly and respectful for the most part. The office staff is overall helpful and also friendly. And the maintenance crew are quick and always knowledgeable of the issue. I have recommended James Pointe to anyone I've heard is looking for a place.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Nice apartment community with plenty of amenities. Quiet and cozy. Management is kind and gets things done. Maintenance around the property is quiet and discreet as they work which is appealing to daily life.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Very good customer service and maintenance staff love the neighborhood bus service and the mail close walking distance love it and the staff and the maintenance staff is always on top of things

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Love my apartment. Great floor plan. Pretty outdoor areas. Lots of visitor parking. Fun play area for dogs. I haven't had a chance to use the pool or hot tub, but glad it is there when I have chance to use it