The leasing process was made simple and easy. After apartment hunting for 4 months, James Pointe was the first place I toured that felt right. It had the right price, the perfect location, the positive reviews, and overall easy-going feeling. After living here for 1 month now, Jimmy did a great job at completing all my work orders after only 2 days of waiting (Thank you Jimmy). All the work was done promptly and thoroughly. The pool is great, the hot tub could use a good cleaning, but still okay. There hasn't been any issues with unruly or loud neighbors, and people seem to keep their dogs quiet and under control for the most part. As long as they don't raise the rent on me too high when I renew my lease next year, I could see myself living her for a long time.

We have had an amazing experience moving into James Pointe! The staff is friendly and helpful and it has everything we want and need in an apartment. We are so happy we chose James Pointe!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Maintenance seems to be very disorganized. Parking lot repairs that were supposed to take three days took a week! The parking lot also floods every time it rains. If you have a car, plan on learning how to swim to get to it!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Been great so far! No issues! Quite clean place to live. Love the swimming pool and duck pond. Office staff is friendly and easy to work with!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I am just starting my third year at James Pointe and so far I do not have alot of complaints. I feel like Barbara at the front office gets things done fast and efficiently. The apartments do not absorb sound well and I can hear my upstairs numbers open the sliding glass door every time and I can hear all their plumbing - but I figure that is apartment life. The residence is kept nice and I have never had any security concerns.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Barbara in the office is sweet and very helpful. When I call her about anything, she is always willing to help. Maintenance is on top of requests.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have been living at James Pointe for nearly 2 years and it has been a fairly good experience. Maintenance is prompt when needed and I love all the trees surrounding my apartment

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great moving in period. Front office staff was very helpful with questions we had. We love not having an elevator and having more space. Our dog loves the balcony.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Love the location. Right off the freeway. People are nice but 50-50 chance they’re helpful or will follow through. Safe neighborhood. Big apartments. Weird that there’s no lights in any of the rooms or living rooms.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I like living here, there are some nice amenities. It is mostly quite with a few exceptions like dogs barking on their decks. I love that there is a laundry room in each apartment and a storage unit connected to the deck.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

James Pointe has came a long way in the last 3 years that i have lived here. They have made so many updates and improvements! This is a great place to live!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love living here! Quiet and peaceful, and the pond just got cleaned and the fountain turned on. Neighbors are friendly, and it’s a beautiful area!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Everything is amazing, I been living for while there and I feel really hoped, te location is perfect, cause I’ve everything close. So definitely I like here

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Lived here four years and been happy for the most part. Maintenance on the apartment is excellent. Snow removal could use some improvement. The only complaint that I've had was the rent increases every year, but no improvements to my living space which would justify the increase.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I like living here. The only thing that bothers me is the two apartments next door have dogs that bark when they are out on the balcony. ...

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

James Pointe is overall a great place to live. The current staff is awesome to work with . The recent paint job just made it better. The only negative is the grass is going downhill.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have lived at this location going on almost 6 years now.. I can honestly say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT HERE!!.The management is amazing the location is perfect the matinance is always attentive and amazing since of urgency! The grounds here are ALWAYS maintained and beautiful. I wouldn't live anywhere else but here!!.. Thank you Jamespointe for making me feel so at home!!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Living here is getting better over time. It would be nice if the landscapers would not blow the debris from the walkway all over my new car.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Small, but the staff is very willing to work with you. I’d take less space if it means that I’m not dealing with slimy people who want to take advantage of their residents

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I haven't had much interaction with the apartment community since most of the events happen when I'm at work. Looking forward to the pool opening up for summer

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Nice and quiet dog friendly place here at James point apartments. Really nice staff and maintenance. Apartments inside are decent and lots of closet and storage space.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It is a very good place to live I love the staff and my neighbors very kindly the bus system is very close to my house walking distance love it here

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Amazing community and mamagment. I feel safe and its clean and friendly. Beautiful buildings. Gorgeous apartments and very spacious. They yteat you like family.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It's a nice area and great apartment even though it could use an update. The staff is amazing and helpful Barbara is great at getting things done. This place feels like home.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

We have lived here almost 3 years so far.. Planning o stsying at least 1 - 2 more. For the most part we really like it here, there is always a few exceptions..1 maintenance and 1 office person in particular could definitely choose to interact with the residents (including out children )so mich better than they do!! Shouldnt work with people so directly every day if you dont like them. Everybody else on the staff is wonderful though!!