James Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

I have lived here 6 months now, and I keep loving it more and more! My neighbors are friendly, the office and maintenance teams are awesome. I am very happy in my new home!
I love staying here. Clean complex and the neighbors are so friendly. If anyone is looking for an apartment I would highly recommend this apartment complex.
Honestly have enjoyed so much about living at James Pointe. The staff is always so nice and attentive, the grounds are kept clean, and I may be bias but i fee like I have the best apartment. Beautiful view of the pond and the trees are amazing.
Car has gotten broken into twice in the same week. Others around me have had similar issues. Used to have a roving patrol but haven’t seen them in a while.
My experience here has been great so far. The size of my unit and the price I am paying is really affordable. The community has also been very peaceful.
So far I’m loving the location and how friendly and easy everyone has made this love for me. The leasing office is easy to get ahold of and is very kind
It is a great place nice quiet community my boyfriend's car got broke into once again last night though sure hoping who ever is doing this gets caught.. They couldn't take anything because we already learned not to leave nothing in there.
Barbara is absolutely amazing. She has always been nothing but kind and understanding to work with. Every time her and I have a conversation regardless if it's something simple to something g complicated she is always kind to us.
Very quite and nice place to live. The landscaping and pond are beautiful. Very pet friendly. Close to mall, grocery store and the canyons. Nice staff.
James Pointe is a great convenient location for the Salt Lake Valley. The Management staff & maintenance dept. are always there to help. The property has tons of big trees that create a beautiful landscape. Definitely worth checking out!