James Pointe Apartments

Calm living environment and extremely nice and accommodating stats. Paying rent online or in person, either way, it is very simple and streamlined when compared to other places
It’s great But my keys to the pool don’t work and the office hours are not conducive to me going and getting new ones. Very frustrating since it’s my first year and my son and I would like to use the amenities.
James pointe has been great through out covid 19. They still work to keep us safe and happy. They re opened the amenities again and we are enjoying it.
We've had a great experience here. The maintenance team are usually fast with most problems. The front office is friendly. We also haven't had any problems with noise which is important to us as we sleep during the day.
I like living here. Don't hear alot of others. The staff I see are always friendly. The animal noise is very little. The grounds are kept up.
Apartments are nice and I love the little water area they have behind my building and all the shade trees , in a good area by a lot of things!
Upstairs neighbors get a little loud during the late evening hours, but other than that we absolutely love living here! We love being able to go to the pool. Sheldon loves the dog park and that pet stations are at super easy access points. Also having a Pokestop for Pokemon Go at the fountain is amazing!
I am not quite a full resident but i have fallen in love with the office team and all the help I have recieved during this hard time. Thank you
Excellent communication, positive attitude, friendly, clean apts. Due to covid-19 we were on a time crunch and budget crunch and it didn't phase her. It's our first apt together and she made it very enjoyable.
Living at James Pointe Apts has been a great experience overall. The staff are friendly, pleasant, and professional. Maintenance calls are responded to quickly. And the neighbors are mostly quiet and friendly. I have been living here since April 2017 and I am a happy resident.