James Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

Giovanni
Great pleace to live... its been 8 moths since I move to this amazing complex and I don't have any problem in the apartment ... my neighbors are very friendly the office employees very professional.... I love this place...I recommend 100%..
David
I must say, renewing sure is easy (although I wasn't thrilled with the new rates). After having checked around, this is still a good deal given this market.
Blake
I’ve loved living here but a lot of things wrong with utilities. My dishwasher broke the first couple months and my dryer never worked. Our door doesn’t close all the way either but it’s alright. Other than that I’ve enjoyed James point
Carolyn
Almost 3 years and still enjoying James Pointe as my home!I feel safe in my surroundings.....and they are very prompt with my maintenance needs!
Rhiannon
Apartments are badly in need of updating. Carpet is dirty and well worn, all the windows are thin and insulation/foam around them is extremely worn or non existent from wear and tear, there is also no screens on any of them. It is also very drafty as the windows have no insulation. The Water heater in the laundry room looks to be 20+ yrs old at least I don’t even know how it is still working and might actually be a fire hazard!There are no bins to put pet waste in therefore many people do not pick up after their dogs because there is dog feces all over the grounds. Staff and maintenance are nice and and complex is centrally located.
Brennen
I am loving the apartment. Everything has gone so smoothly and the people around me are so kind. I would highly recommend to anyone interested.
Suzanne
It's always good, good place, Nice management and so much more I can go on and on. I l❤️ve it because I tell people I live in a little cottage and it looks like a little cottage. Thanxs Everyone 4 this Great place and experience it's been Fun and a wonderful feel like home environment.
Kyle
James Pointe apartments it’s a really nice place the community is very nice. The staff are very helping which includes the office ladies and maintenance thank you guys. there is a pool and Newly renovated gym that I need to take a look at :-)
Shaun
Love this place! Easy freeway access and the management is wonderful! I put in a service ticket and that same day it was taken care of. I feel it’s a safe area and they maintain the grounds and I’m really glad I found this place.
Elizabeth
Maintenance response time is great! Friendly staff, great management. Friendly neighbors, great place to live. Safe and well lit at night.. Highly reccommend!!!