I have lived at James Pointe just over 7 years and the Maintenance Staff have never been better. Willis, Jimmy and Larry do an amazing job not only in their Response Time and Quality of work with maintenance requests, but they also show pride in the James Pointe Community. The convenient location gives easy access to anywhere in the SLC valley.

Great response from staff! Clean apartments and decent amenities. I never have a problem with the neighbors or highway being too loud. Love living here!

Management is the best to work with they are always so helpful and speedy. Most people living here are very kind the complex is very quiet you neve here your neighboors

It’s good! I like the people here, they’re so friendly. The only thing I don’t like is that I see a lot of dog poop, one day I stepped on. But I like it here!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Love the amenities of my apartment and how swift they are to fix any issues I have. They keep up with the lawn care in the summer and make sure the snow is shoveled in the winter.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years now and this place has made lots of improvements! I love their new apartment colors and their new updated grills at the pool, along with the new dog park!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I like being here. The residents seem to be friendly. The location is very accessible to shopping. The apartment is very comfortable. We are happy here.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I've lived at James pointe for 6 years and I've loved it. I love the renovations they have done to the buildings, lighting, and pool area! I haven't had any big issues with my apartment and the small things are addresses quickly. The maintenance team Is absolutely amazing! I've had the pleasure of talking to Willis and Jimmy and they are both great! They are knowledgeable and very kind. They have always fixed all of my issues in a timely manner and correctly. THANK YOU WILLIS AND JIMMY!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Easily one of the better apartment complexes I’ve lived at. Very dog friendly and they have plenty of places they refill for poop bags. Their dog park is actually big enough to be a legit dog park. Very satisfied.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The office is Very Attentive, anything that I've needed has been done right away and they make relationships with you! They make it a priority to upkeep the apartments in my experience so far. All the move in processes were very easy and quick.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Everyone I’ve run into is nice and the office staff is quick to respond! They have a real sense of community and I really like that! They do cool events for the residents here a lot!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

So far everything is amazing been living here 4-5 months now. The staff is great. Very friendly front desk lady always there with cookies and she knows my name and truly cares for my concerns!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Very nice location and apartment for the cheap price. The maintanence staff is very friendly. The noise levels here are low. Enjoy that the apartments have a snow blow to clean the streets.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I like this place to live very quiet and close to the bus and trax services it very clean environment love it here thanks for having me you are amazing

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I really like to live here its pretty quite the resident pick up afther there dogs and the place is pretty clean outside and i like to live here

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Nice complex. Maintenance responds quickly. Good space in the apartments. Nice spa and laundry room. Nice BBQ area. Love the dog run the most.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great space can’t beat it for the price. Staff is good and everything is very clean. So for I have no complaints about James pointe and I would recommend.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

IT WAS GREAT BARBARA MADE IT SO SIMPLE AND PAINLESS SO FAR SO GOOD THE APARTMENT WAS CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED VERY QUIET :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great location. Awesome amenities. Pet friendly. Reserved parking. Friendly staff and fair pricing. Never noisy. Maintenance completes job in timely manner.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Has been great living here so far. Very quiet.the staff at this apartment complex is great especially Barbara. She is always available to help and assist me when I need to.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love that they painted the complex. Although the maintenance takes a while when you pit in a ticket to fix something.the staff is very friendly and I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great apartments love how everyone cleans up after there pets and so friendly and the office employees are so helpful and caring. So thankful I found a good place to live

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Excellent community, take it easy and love pet. Customer service is very good and they always solve your problems. The apartments are very comfortable and beautiful

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have been her going on 6 years. During this time, there have been numerous changes with management. Hopefully with the group we have now, things stay put . I love the location, matinance is super friendly and so far, the very little I have had to contact the office had been pretty good. I dont agree with the increase in prices on some things especially those of us who should be grandfathered in.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It been okay. The maintenance department is not good. They take too long to respond to online service request. Most of the time, you have to call the office to complain that they haven’t been out there before someone comes out. My upstairs neighbor is so loud when they are walking across their floor.