James Pointe Apartments

Very convenient location. Everyone in the office is nice. My only gripe is that the buildings are numbered very confusingly. It is impossible to find anything if you don’t know where you’re going.
Very quite cozy and comfortable haven’t had a problem living here and I enjoy it the only thing I wish they had 3 bedroom apartments if so I wouldn’t need to find bigger
I've been here nearly eight years. Have no desire to move anywhere else anytime soon. The staff is helpful and quick to respond. The service team also responds quickly for just about any need. I've always enjoyed being here.
Thank you for taking so much effort to help protect our community during these trying times. And everyone in the community are awesome at doing their part.
This place is great and Barbara is the Best! Conveniently located for quick access across the valley. The only thing lacking is sports amenities, equipment.
I am very happy at Jamespointe Apartments ...so happy that I have already referred my daughter and son to live here. I can't Express enough how thankful I am to the maintenance workers for coming super fast even if it's after hours. Management also responds fast with any issue or questions.
Lived in several places across Salt Lake and this has been the best. Great office staff, and amazing maintenance crew. Complex is nice and quiet, with easy access to highways and shopping.
Maintenance is fast when it's important and when it's not important it's still fixed within a week unless it has to be contracted out. Everyone is super helpful.
Dogs are a plus. Would be nice to have more security in the area to prevent car break ins. Also would be great to update the gym and add more covered parking.
Everything is a little older but it’s nice, some things were broken when I moved in but other than that it’s been good. It’s no very expensive so I guess all things considered I’d recommend living here l.