Overall an excellent place to live. The grounds are clean and the rent is worth it. Only thing I would change would be to keep the hot tub unlocked during operating ours.

The actual apartment is great- just wish the amenities wouldn’t get locked early almost daily. It’s really frustrating when you’re trying to enjoy the hot tub after a long day and you can’t.

We feel safe here, our grandchildren are looking forward to the pool opening, it's nice to know that there are fresh warm cookies waiting for me.

have been living there more 10 years it was good experience. Friendly staff and prompt maintenance. Only complaint is neighbors leaves dog unleased.

This place is very quiet, the services are buenis, the place is careful. But they take a long time to repair damaged things. I have the stove with a burnt fuse and I told Willis and they have not come to change it. I also need you to wash the carpet and they do not.

Excellent place to live everything is really close as far as shopping restaurants fast food and the property is beautiful property Wilmington

I so love it here it is amazing my neighbors are amazing to live by I also love the buses service and fashion place mail and the day park and I love the staff

Have been living here 7 years.. nice friendly staff and prompt maintenance. only complaint need control dog poop.. unleashed dog everywhere.. need to put strict rules.

I have been living here for over a year now, and I can say that I am very pleased by the community that I live in. Good neighbors, clean spaces, affordable living. Love it

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Living here as been great so far. We feel safe and comfortable walking around the complex. I’ve noticed lately when I take my dog out to go potty that there isn’t nearly as much dog poop left not picked up as there was before.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Super nice community, Barbara is wonderful at what she does! She helped us with everything and made the process really smooth so we could move in.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It would be a higher rating if the maintenance would stop blowing leaves on my patio instead of picking them up . This has been an ongoing problem with them .

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have resided in the community for almost a year and I still love it! It is quiet, neighbors are nice. I feel secure while walking my dog The staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Staff is great and helpful. Love the layout of the apartment and design. but neighbors dont know how to respect quiet hours.🌙✨ And I have work early in morning ☀️some days. Please address this with my neighbors. Hope the stuff on grass gets racked up enjoy walking barefoot on grass. 👣🌱 I'm glad staff care and want to make the residents happy it's nice to know that.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

James Pointe has been a great place to live so far. I don’t like that residents don’t pick up after their dogs. I step in dog poop almost daily which I hate.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Grounds are always clean and well maintained. Apartments are older, but include new floors, clean carpets, and fresh paint. Lots of dogs in the community, only been woken up by barking once.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love it here! We have now been here for 6 months. I love how clean the grounds are and the staff is extremely friendly. I plan to live here for quick some time.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Our van was towed with out warning. Other than that and the normal apartment life style we do like it here. The afternoon cookies that Barbara makes are good

Staff is great and always willing to assist you. Have been living here for over 3 months now and never had an issue they couldn't fix right away.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The Apts have been awesome the staff are great. I am glad I was able to enjoy a year with this property and hope others will be as satisfied as I am. Thank you mgmt

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

After six months this place is still a great place to be. Rent is reasonable and relatively quiet for being so close to the highway. The gal at the front desk is very friendly. With a package holding service at the front office it makes it very convenient and stress free to order things online.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I had a great experience getting signed up and approved by James Pointe.....Barbara was extremely helpful and was able to answer all my questions! Looking forward to becoming a resident of this apartment complex. I have relocated from Pinellas Park FL and just arrived in Murray about a week ago!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It's a nice quiet place to live. It's convenient to buses and trains. Freeway access is very convenient. There is ample parking and uber comes quickly here. It's very convenient to the mall and restaurants.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have been here since 2015, the neighbors are friendly. You can go for walks at night and feel safe here.not any drama like you would find at other places.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

My fiance and I have loved living here. The staff is so friendly and shows they care. We always know that we will be taken care of. The workout facility is so convenient and our kids love the pool.