James Pointe Apartments

I like living here. Don't hear alot of others. The staff I see are always friendly. The animal noise is very little. The grounds are kept up.
Apartments are nice and I love the little water area they have behind my building and all the shade trees , in a good area by a lot of things!
Upstairs neighbors get a little loud during the late evening hours, but other than that we absolutely love living here! We love being able to go to the pool. Sheldon loves the dog park and that pet stations are at super easy access points. Also having a Pokestop for Pokemon Go at the fountain is amazing!
I am not quite a full resident but i have fallen in love with the office team and all the help I have recieved during this hard time. Thank you
Excellent communication, positive attitude, friendly, clean apts. Due to covid-19 we were on a time crunch and budget crunch and it didn't phase her. It's our first apt together and she made it very enjoyable.
Living at James Pointe Apts has been a great experience overall. The staff are friendly, pleasant, and professional. Maintenance calls are responded to quickly. And the neighbors are mostly quiet and friendly. I have been living here since April 2017 and I am a happy resident.
I have been happy here for many years I especially appreciate the office and maintenance personnel . In previous years I have enjoyed the pool as well
Very well Community that we lifted it next to fashion Place mall track station highway and bus service I really enjoyed the maintenance people it really good They are on top off thing I really appreciate it
I recently moved here, and this is my first experience with moving away from home. I was nervous at first, but the office is filled with extremely nice people who made me feel very comfortable and made this community feel like home. I'm thankful for the friendly maintenance crew and all their hard work. I highly recommend James Pointe Apartments.
It’s an amazing place to live and a great place to start a family! I would recommend these homes to everyone. The staff is super nice and understanding and helped my family through the pandemic and I couldn’t be more grateful!!