James Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

Beth
I am so excited for summer! And for the pool! Watching the pool getting ready to open is making anxious for summer, 🌞 and for the pool to be open! Now if the weather would just warm up and stop snowing!! LOL 🤣
Verified Resident
Overall good. Lots of extra parking, nice neighbors and really pretty quiet. Nice area with grills to use and hoping for the pool to be open soon.
Katie
Nice place to stay staff are very nice will help you with anything that you going through are great easy to fix things quick when you need to
Katelynn
Moved into a nicely taken care of apartment, with no damages. The staff is welcoming, super nice community to move into. Located in a great area as well, next to the freeway entrance and mall etc
Gwen
I’ve been here for 3 1/2 years and loved it. The community is friendly, the management team is very welcoming and caring, and any maintenance issues are addressed quickly.
Elizabeth
Good area, and the staff is friendly...but they threw up the rent $350 a month when we resigned for another 13 month lease... Would have just moved to a nicer newer place if we didn't have to worry about paying a new deposit.
Shalyce
It’s great it’s quiet everyone is nice around here and it’s a good place for a first time apartment for a new couple and very affordable for anyone really
Carolyn
I have been at James Pointe for 3 years and have been satisfied with my surroundings, and the management of the Complex. However, my feelings are not the same. I have never been late on my rent and always abided with the rules and regulations. Recently I received a late payment billing via email and it said that I had a late fee attached. I knew my rent for April (mid month) was going up but I did not receive a bill for that difference. I did receive the late notice and the late charge. Speaking to Barbara, she informed me that the late fee would be erased and that the balance for April would be included in my May billing. I feel that I am a valued tenant! I keep my apartment immaculate and take pride. I can understand the raising of the rent due to the economy. However, being on a fixed income, this may have to be my last year here. Please try to get your management under control with future Billings. I will dispute whatever I feel is in the wrong. Carolyn S Garren (8FF)
Katherine
The office staff is readily available, Madison is the BEST! Some repairs not completed prior to move in, but great location and clean community!!
Pam T.
I’ve lived at James Pointe for over 20 years. Barbara Peterson is so kind and helpful with any needs for repairs, lease renewal and questions I may have.