James Pointe Apartments

4.2

4.2

It’s iiiiight. There was a lot of issues with the apartment when we first moved in and some issues getting things fixed later on. The neighbors are cool tho
Love living here at Jamespointe Apartments....will be 2 years on April 14th 2021.....My experience has been great. I have had no issues and feel very comfortable living in my apartment. The surroundings have made me feel secure and safe in my home! CS Garren
We really like it here :) The location is perfect, and any time we've needed things fixed, maintenance is on it pretty quickly. People have been friendly, and it's fun seeing everyone out with their pets too :)
My experience here has been great so far. I moved in the middle of March and had a couple of maintenance needs, they came quick and fixed what was needed. The office staff is also very nice and helpful.
Great place great location in Murray. Quiet clean the management will work with you just need to communicate been here 3 years great community
Each and every time I've submitted a maintenance request or have had a property concern both the office staff & maintenance dept. responded in a professional & timely manner.
I have lived here for two months now and I enjoy it here. I love how everything is close by. My pup Zac has so much fun at the dog park every time I take him there. Thank you James Pointe. I should be starting the gym this month to work out. :) I am excited!
Good and responsive maintenance crew that has been very responsive. And the quality of service is great and consistent every time. Thank you for being very accommodating.
I love living here it’s awesome and they are awesome too deal with and they will take care of you I fully believe in them this is a good place to live
It has been great living here. Quite nice neihbors. Close to shopping. Pet friendly. Beautiful grounds. We have enjoyed living here while saving for a house :)