James Pointe Apartments

I have lived here for about six months now and love it! It is close to everything, and has been a quiet area, which I enjoy. The staff is also very friendly!!
maintenance is great, but the dog owners not taking after their dogs. should maintain sports court and gym better. maintenance is great, but the dog owners not taking after their dogs. should maintain sports court and gym better.
I moved into James Point several years ago, mostly, because the rental person (Whitney - who I loved!) told me the pool was well maintained and open early and closed late, relative to the season. Not so anymore. The state of the laundry room has been disgraceful. I understand it's not the staff's responsibility to tidy up after disrespectful tenants. I will pick up a diaper some lazy person decided to leave on the floor but when I have to take out the trash because it's overflowing, I believe that falls under maintenance. I'm so happy that after almost a year of no locking door, management sprung for one.
Maintenance has been fairly prompt. Front desk has been very kind and happy to answer all of our questions. Tennis courts are pretty nasty. It's all dog poop. And the stairs on our building need to be fixed. My roommate fell and broke her foot on them.
Like it here for sure. Been here almost a year and has been best place to stay so far. Ifor it was closer to work I would probably stay longer. Prices are decent, it's quiet, nice landscaping if the garbage is not over flowing.
I really enjoy my apartment here at James point. The walls and ceiling are great and I can barely hear my neighbors. The price was right and the front office staff is so friendly. My only negative is it's proximity to highway 215.
Diane does a really good job, she is always helpful whenever I have issues. Things have greatly improved since Jake left. My only issue is the grounds are not kept up very well. Parking lot never gets salted especially where the carport angles down for the back row facing the highway. I've fallen multiple times on 5+inch thick ice
I'm very satisfied with my stay at the community. Apartments are really good and management team is really helping. I'd couple of issues with the apartment when I moved in but they took care of all the issues very actively
Everyone in the office is very nice and helpful here. The complex is very nice and we'll taken care of. We are very happy to be here. Thank you
Anytime anything is broken management is always on top of getting the issue resolved quickly and efficiently. The location is stellar and parking is a breeze.