I have lived here for about six months now and love it! It is close to everything, and has been a quiet area, which I enjoy. The staff is also very friendly!!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

maintenance is great, but the dog owners not taking after their dogs. should maintain sports court and gym better. maintenance is great, but the dog owners not taking after their dogs. should maintain sports court and gym better.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I moved into James Point several years ago, mostly, because the rental person (Whitney - who I loved!) told me the pool was well maintained and open early and closed late, relative to the season. Not so anymore. The state of the laundry room has been disgraceful. I understand it's not the staff's responsibility to tidy up after disrespectful tenants. I will pick up a diaper some lazy person decided to leave on the floor but when I have to take out the trash because it's overflowing, I believe that falls under maintenance. I'm so happy that after almost a year of no locking door, management sprung for one.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Maintenance has been fairly prompt. Front desk has been very kind and happy to answer all of our questions. Tennis courts are pretty nasty. It's all dog poop. And the stairs on our building need to be fixed. My roommate fell and broke her foot on them.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Like it here for sure. Been here almost a year and has been best place to stay so far. Ifor it was closer to work I would probably stay longer. Prices are decent, it's quiet, nice landscaping if the garbage is not over flowing.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I really enjoy my apartment here at James point. The walls and ceiling are great and I can barely hear my neighbors. The price was right and the front office staff is so friendly. My only negative is it's proximity to highway 215.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Diane does a really good job, she is always helpful whenever I have issues. Things have greatly improved since Jake left. My only issue is the grounds are not kept up very well. Parking lot never gets salted especially where the carport angles down for the back row facing the highway. I've fallen multiple times on 5+inch thick ice

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I'm very satisfied with my stay at the community. Apartments are really good and management team is really helping. I'd couple of issues with the apartment when I moved in but they took care of all the issues very actively

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Everyone in the office is very nice and helpful here. The complex is very nice and we'll taken care of. We are very happy to be here. Thank you

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Anytime anything is broken management is always on top of getting the issue resolved quickly and efficiently. The location is stellar and parking is a breeze.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Aside from residents not cleaning up after there animals I'm pleased with the care of the property. I also feel there should be a small grace period of at least three business days for late rent payment (even though I've never been late) before the $50 late fee.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I've enjoyed living here so far! The neighbors are pleasant and I love the pond with all the ducks. Maintenance has been prompt and the complex as a whole is very pet friendly. They are a little outdated, but everything has been in good repair.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Maintenance calls are handled pretty quickly most of the time. Had to ask for replacement blinds when moved in. They did not size to fit, didn't cut off excess length. Neighbors are extremely loud and disrespectful.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It'd been good so far after moving from Texas. I would say the online pictures are misleading but we are still satisfied with the community.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love james pointe. It is a quiet and clean place for me and my family. The neighbors very friendly and respectful. The facilities are in good condition.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Overall, I enjoy living here. The apts are nice. Not many issues. Not 5 stars simply bc I don't feel rent should continue to raise. Renewing for a 2nd time should give us something but nope, it just keeps getting higher. Eventually we will have to move simply because we wont be able to afford. it. It would also be nice if a 2BR apt would be able to have 2 covered parking stalls.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Apartment office and people working there are extremely nice and helpful. Gym is not good since it doesn't have even basic equipments. Amenities can be better

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The new management has been a big improvement,problems are addressed in a more timely fashion. I would like to see coupons or ways to save money, just renewed and rent went up!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Love this complex! Management is great. Quiet community. Maintenance is super responsive with fast turn around. Never had issues with bugs or Vernon. Couldn't be happier.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Staff is so helpful (Carolee is always so great to get back with). The grounds take a lot to maintain and they should have specific non-smoking buildings-so many smokers here.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great place to live. Close to everything...freeway, shopping etc... Reasonable prices and dogs are allowed. Looking forward to upcoming upgrades of BBQ's and dog park...would be nice to have a dog wash..hint, hint. Grounds upkeep could be a little better. Leafs were not cleaned up prior to the snow and made a big mushy mess when the snow hit and melted. Plus there are some obnoxious trees that drop fruit and get everywhere...smashed all over your shoes and sidewalks are littered with them.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Great staff. very friendly and enjoyable place to live. Sweet neighbors, good location by a lot of stores from shopping to food. Plan on living here for a while

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I've really enjoyed living here at JP. The office staff are extremely helpful, and the property is gorgeous! Maintenance is always quick to respond. Great place to live.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Enjoy living at James pointe. The community is great, the office staff is kind and maintence is quick to fix things Janea pointe really is about our community

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance person loves our dog and vice versa. 😀 The apartment is comfortable and the amenities are decent.