Jasper

4.4

4.4

Christopher
about 5 hours ago
Everyone seems to keep to themselves but are very friendly and respectful. My cats are still getting used to living here but are really enjoying the weather. I didn't know summer nights could be this relaxing and comfortable. I'm happy to be living here.

Madison
about 17 hours ago
I love living here! My puppy Rigsby loves laying on the patio and watching people walk by as he sun baths in the afternoon sun! I hope they give a renewal discount for people who choose to renew their lease!

Tyson
about 18 hours ago
We absolutely love it here! They are on top of everything anytime we need something. Everyone here is super nice and we haven’t seen any problems. We plan to stay here for a while

Toni
about 20 hours ago
We moved into these apartments because they were nice, new and, above all, reasonably priced.. In the 2 years we've been here, the rent has gone from $1215/month to $1737/month with absolutely no willingness to negotiate- that's a 43% increase in only 2 years. The cost of moving would, unfortunately, negate the savings per month otherwise we never would've resigned for another year.. and I get the feeling that they know this which is why they refuse to budge, even a little, on the increase every year. If you're on a budget and don't foresee that budget increasing the following year, I'd recommend you look elsewhere.

Calina
about 21 hours ago
Good So Far! Our first month has been a blast, and I look forward to seeing how the rest of summer is. The pool has been a nice break from all of the heat we've been having especially.

Jeremiah
Calm, pleasant, and quiet. Nice amenities and everything is clean. The location is close to the freeway, close to The Village, and close to Grocery stores, bars, restaurants etc.. Great place to live!

Speshel
Love it here at Jasper! Love the staff - always so, prompt, welcoming and friendly! Excited for the expansion into Dovetail and all the new amenities it will offer. Hopefully all of our residents can take care of what we have and keep it nice and wonderful!

Lakota
So far not extremely pleased with the management but the place is beautiful and I enjoy coming home. We definitely need more parking around here its stressful not having anywhere to park

Kayla
Jasper has been a nice place to live with beautiful amenities and nice living spaces. The apartment workers are welcoming. The only issue I had was with pricing and the lack of parking.

Sierra
More in depth review when I move out. Currently, I don’t mind the actual apartment. It’s everything else that is an issue. Minor issues surrounding the actually living space, such as mold they like to emphasize is just “mildew” also ya know…known as MOLD, but blame it on condensation in the colder months due to the inside of the apartment being warmer than the outside. But no other place I have ever lived has ever had the amount of mold that grew in my apartment in the short amount of time it did. But whatever I’m still alive and only after I cleaned it up did my daughter and I stop getting sick. Office staff is a whole other issue. Maintenance so far has never been an issue. When I have a problem they are pretty fast to fix it. All the reviews you read that are negative are true & not exaggerated. The response we get is the “contact our staff to resolve this issue” means you’re contacting the same staff you have the issue with. There’s more. Read reviews before you move here please!