Jasper

4.3

4.3

Living at Jasper has been nice. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a professional manner. And when I go in to the office ask questions they are answered courteously. The price for rent is extreme though. A $300 jump in rent. Is taking advantage of people who need a place to live.
We like our apartment and neighbors and have never had any maintenance issues. Jasper is an enjoyable place to live. Our one complaint is the parking situation. One of our friends who live in C has to walk to their apartment from the other side of the parking lot, or park on the street because they do not offer non-covered free parking anywhere close to the units.
So far, I love living here. It’s centrally located to stores and makes life easier. The view is great and the neighborhood is quiet. Very peaceful.
We love it! Amazing people and a great environment to be in. We also love being so close to everything and not having to drive far. We are excited to see what new things come to the apartments and are so excited for the new appliances. The management works so well with us and responds to any questions within a day.
I do want to start off by saying I enjoy these apartments. They are clean, spacious, nice layout, among a few other things. Now what I will put an emphasis on is that they are not worth the amount that they raised the prices to. Absolutely ridiculous. And their month to month prices are even more outrageous. As for somebody who signed another year lease due to not having looked for anything better, I pray that people can find either an actual house to rent or a more decently priced apartment for less than these.
So Far so Good. I'm really impressed by the improvements that have been done by the new management. Now if we could get rid of the crappy residents that are making this place like a waste basket.
This new management has been an amazing team ! They are super friendly. Maintenance has been good at fixing everything around here as well .
Nice clean new apartments. Nice friendly staff. I wish there was a playground for the kids like most other apartments in the area. Great area.
I would be much happier if the hallways and stairwells were cleaned in the buildings, specifically building A. The last power wash simply splattered the dust everywhere and the floor is covered in interesting stains. Would be nice if those were dealt with. Also, if there was a way to clean the windows on the third and second floors that would be great. Other than that, I am pleased with the community so far.
Grounds are not kept up, trash is always over flowing and manager is disrespectful and extremely unprofessional. Residents are very friendly, outgoing and helpful.