Jasper

4.3

4.3

Madison
So far so good! Moved in a month ago and no issues thus far. The neighbors I’ve met seem cool and my puppy love them all already :) loving all the upgraded appliances :)
Catherine
Have been here for a year now and have met many nice neighbors. Staff is great and very helpful with any issues we might have. We’ve noticed that snow and ice removal could have been better. But all in all things are nice and quiet in our community!
Savannah
great location for everything in meridian. I do wish however that there was enough parking for all of the residents who have guests visit frequently because it is hard for those who live here to park close to their building
Sierra
Nice place. Not bad. Good staff. Nice people. Semi okay priced. I don’t know what else to write at the moment so I’m just going to ramble until I hit 140 characters.
Keith
I have only lived here for about a week, but so far it is a nice place to live. The management are responsive and polite and the amenities are great!
Heidi
We love the apartment! It is a great location, very central, it has a beautiful interior and a great layout. We also love using the hot tub. Jasper is perfect for our needs.
Hailey
Peaceful complex! Have only lived here a month but we very much enjoy our new home. Brand new appliances are beautiful, apartment is nice and quiet
Abigail
Been living at jasper for or almost a year now and honestly it’s the best complex I’ve lived at. The amenities are great , the management staff are very helpful and are great with communicating and being very welcoming. The area is very accessible to amazing restaurants , theaters and parks. Not to mention I love my apartment , the floors , the spacious bathroom area and the convenience of having a washer and dryer. The gym is always clean and the office always always smells so good ! Overall , love this place.
Nicole
We do like the location and the space of the unit. The only things we dislike would be random fees that get added on and nobody makes you aware of them?
Shannon
We love the location of the apartment. It's right where we want to be. Friendly staff, good maintenance team. Fair prices. Nice new apartments with a good floor plan.