Jasper

4.4

4.4

Michael
1 day ago
Amazing experience, very clean and modern. The staff is always available and helpful. I love the amenities available, especially the coffee machine.

Sierra
Not bad now that they have new management again. Feels like we are getting nagged a lot less. Hopefully the duration of our stay here is good. Probably my biggest complaint now is there a drug rehab facility right next to us so you’ll see police and ambulance there late at night and some sketchy people.

Emma
Love love love living here so far! It is a quiet community, the apartment itself is comfortable, modern, and beautiful. The management is communicative and timely in their responses. The monthly newsletter and community events are a plus! My only "complaint" is that the air return vent is quite loud, but it's such a small thing. We love our apartment! (:

Marco
Everything is great here! having your own laundry room is amazing, living in a smoke-free community is great, and when things need maintenance they get done very quickly!

Hannah
I have had such a great experience so far. The office lady’s are amazing. The apartment is excellent. The people are super quiet. I had lost my cat and a lady had taken my cat in until the office opened to be able to find its owner. I have had an amazing experience so far here I love it.

Vickie
i am one of 2 disabled tenants and we have only 2 handicap parking spaces, tenants have guest who display handicap placards and park in our spaces leaving tenants who pay rent with no place to park as we are unable to walk from another building. Allowing your guest to park in our spaces is not allowed. we have been given the towing service numbers to call if we cant park. Also the number for service who will boot unlawfully parked vehicles. It will be a financial burden on violators but we have to be able to park where we pay to live. Please keep in mind we have disabilities that warrant our parking close , tell your friends to park on the street or in a non leased spot and do not allow your guest to park in your paid space and you park in the handicap area or the space marked for wheelchair loading we are not mean or selfish people just disabled and need to park close. Thankyou for your observance of your disable neighbors in your building.

Gloria
about 2 months ago
It’s a nice community but it’s not easy to find parking for extra car here, nevertheless the apartments have good spaces and they are modern and beautiful, I love the balcony.

Keith
about 2 months ago
The staff are all very friendly and the place is managed well. It is a good community of residents. All of our neighbors have been pleasant. I also enjoy the community events when I am able to go.

Deivy Yohan
about 2 months ago
Un Lugar , genial para vivir cómodo tranquilo y con una Excelente Administración y equipo Humano, los residentes son amigables, hay lugares muy confortables para descansar hacer ejercicio leer relajarte, parqueadero reservado piscina , realmente es un sitio que recomiendo para nuevas personas que desean organizarse en una nueva vivienda

Latasha
about 2 months ago
The staff really cares about their tenants in a major way with endless activities, food trucks and expanded entertainment throughout the property.