Jefferson at Carmel Mountain Ranch

4.4

4.4

Mariam
about 14 hours ago
I love everything about my apartment except for the crappy carpet. It’s old, cheap and dirty. When complained they cleaned it once but a week later all the same old spot started showing again. I bought a carpet cleaner to wash it every time I invite people over because it’s just embarrassing. I was gonna offer to pay for a carpet upgrade but I don’t think we’ll renew our lease as we’re looking for a bigger place. Other than that, great apartment, perfect location, everything is a walking distance.
Taylor
We absolutely love it at Jefferson CMR. The dog park is great for our pup, we are close to all the shops/stores we could possibly need, and there's a really great sense of community here. We know mostly all of the neighbors near us and we know all the staff, and they know us. Great place to live
Brigette
about 2 months ago
This place is amazing!! Me and my hubby have been here for years and are not planning on leaving any time soon. The people, the atmosphere, the apartment layout, the amenities, the list goes on are all perfect :)
Meghan
about 2 months ago
Such a beautiful development with great amenities. Convenient location to just about everything. Staff and maintenance are helpful and there when you need them.
Erin
about 2 months ago
Excellent location. Most of the staff is excellent. The building is very old. Everything feels like it is barely holding together and cheap. This place has so much potential.
Reed
about 2 months ago
My wife and I enjoy living here a lot. the community here is easy going and the staff does a great job of maintaining it.we look forward to living here longer
Daniel
about 2 months ago
Great community with great amenities. Everything is very clean and taken care of. The office is also very responsive to requests. My only complaint is that they started charging a fee to pay rent.
Iman
2 months ago
Excellent experience, Everyone here is so nice, excellent customer service, friendly neighborhood, very clean,amazing staff . I would recommend to every body.
Verified Resident
2 months ago
Great complex and close to everything. Staff is amazing. The parking is the only downside to living here. Maintenance is always making sure premises stays clean.
Danielle
3 months ago
Neighbors above walk very loud and up all night. Keeps me up at night. But my apartment was in great condition at move in and community is very nice!