Jefferson at Carmel Mountain Ranch

4.4

4.4

Sachiko
Very convenient location and staffs are always kind. Moreover pool, gym, working space, kids room, theater room and lounge area make me happy.

David
quality living, great location, and convenient to many stores for shopping. The only thing missing is the hardwood flooring and the terrible quality of the carpets and some plumbing issues.

Eva
I love how close to everything this complex is, whether I want to go shopping, go to the library, or take my kid to the park. Also everyone in the office is really helpful.

Dalton
The apartment was very clean and welcoming upon moving in and everyone has been so helpful and available for me and my roommate to get everything figured out as first time renters.

Garren
Multiple residents below us smoke marijuana on a regular bases and it’s all we can smell when we’re in our living room. Besides that our place is very nice and I’ve enjoyed it so far.

Taylor
Jefferson in Carmel Mountain is a great place to live. The office and grounds staff are all very friendly and seem to know every resident. The dog park is great for our pup. Lately, weather permitting, we have been enjoying the pool at least once a week (if not more)! The property is well maintained and close by anything you could possibly need - literal walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Highly recommend.

Benito
We’ve only been here for a week but I really like it here. The staff is friendly and helpful. They helped us as much as they could and made the move in smooth. I haven’t been to the gym or the pool yet but I bet that when it starts getting cold out the heated pool will be nice.

Alyssa
about 2 months ago
Very nice staff, love that it has an exercise room, and the location is great. Living on the 3rd floor, I wish there were elevators but it's good exercise walking up and down all those steps. More parking would also be great.

Brigette
2 months ago
This place is just amazing! The amenities are super good, the staff is polite, the apartment floorplan actually makes sense. This place just has everything you can ever want

Joanne
2 months ago
Wonderful apt and complex. Happy to be here. I feel at home. The furnishings inside my apartment are perfect! I love it! I would definitely recommend!