Jefferson Creek

4.5

4.5

Jefferson Creek is a great place to live! The staff is very helpful, and were easy to work with during the pandemic. They do their best to make sure everything is well taken care of
The location of this apartment complex is perfect. Right in the middle of town. The neighborhood is really nice and not too busy and the noise level stays low!
Justan, maintenance guy is absolutely Wonderful! He is always respectful, timely and very knowledgeable . Office staff, Ashley & Rebecca are great and always are helpful.
Amazing, and a very clean environment. Very fast responses from staff and maintenance! The units are very nice and have a well designed layout.
I have had nothing but amazing help. The move was easy. The apartment was extremely clean when ready to move in. Very flexible individuals that help with leasing.
I’m really not impressed in the past 5 months. This has led me to buying a house. I had to call 10 times to get my lease renewal because they were so unorganized. My rent increased 33%! That’s insane. I rented from this company for over 4 years with zero problems and the management that started in March treated me like crap. The newest manager seems much, much better. Hopefully it’s a good new beginning for the company because their reputation has decreased significantly in the community.
Great place to live very quiet and peaceful very close to everything very secure place no one comes knocking trying to sell you anything all around great place
Comfy apartment. No loud noises. Friendly neighbors. Convenient to town and grocery store. Pet friendly. Reasonable living expenses. Love this place.
Love it here! There have been minor issues but always get resolved. The staff has always been helpful and we have had no problems with our apartment other than our garage door. It would open randomly but the staff got that fixed!
Clean area and don't have share laundry room with anyone and have my own space. In a nice neighborhood, like access to garage and the neighbors are good as well. Staff is easy to talk to as well.