Maintenance is done in a timely fashion. Winter is fast approaching and it seems that the sidewalks aren’t cleaned. The dog poop is not picked up by their owners. Neighbors are very friendly and helpful.

It is a very nice community. It is a very peaceful and comfortable place to live. I highly recommend this place to anybody who’s looking for a good place to live.

Great neighborhood beautiful apartments and very nice people great view is not that expensive it’s afforable but what I love the most the garage fits two cars and wide as well

Good place to rent, good rent prices, the other residents are very quiet and respectful. I’m really glad its pet friendly. Leasing staff is professional and helpful

I love living here! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is located in a very convenient location. The apartments a very nice and very spacious

I have rented from Simply Better in Dickinson for three years. The staff makes it, hands down, the best rental company in town. Jolie has been so easy to work with since day one and the rest of the staff is always friendly and quick to fix any problems.

I love living at Jefferson Creek! The apartments are clean, the leasing people are nice, helpful, and are always willing to answer any questions we have.

Cleanest apartment moving in. I didn’t have to clean anything. The residents here are so welcoming and friendly. The staff is amazing and so helpful.