Jefferson Forest Manor

4.3

4.3

Sarah
I have lived here since 2014 because I love the neighborhood and once management changed from the Spaces company, I have had a wonderful experience with property management staff. However, I pay more in water/sewer than people I know who live in a house in Bedford County. The water metering company we have to pay is ripping off tenants (I should not be paying $65-$75 per month for water). It would also be nice to have more amenities and nicer grounds.
Marcela
We have lived at Jefferson Forest Manor for almost a year and a half and it’s a great place to live at! Great neighborhood!! Very quiet and family friendly.
Amanda
Nice place to live. Quiet, well lit parking lot, friendly neighbors. I haven't had any major issues. The one problem I had was fixed very promptly. Convenient electronic payment option via an app.
Deborah
Landscaping is well maintained. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and completed first time. Emails with Management are always answered promptly with respect and consideration. Have enjoyed living here.
Vincent
Everything is pretty chill here. It depends on what neighbors you get because that's always a toss up. The area is really nice but it depends on what building you get because parking can be tight with the shorter lots.
Tina
Wonderful community to live in. We really enjoy the maintenance free living and being close to a number of great restaurants and grocery stores. Very kid and pet friendly.
Marie
about 2 months ago
It's a lovely place to live but it leaves some things to be desired. My upstairs neighbor has been the worst throughout my stay. I stopped making complaints months ago because nothing ever gets done. Not only do the grandchildren still run around and jump off of everything at all hours of the day but I'm worried about their dog. I love dogs and that poor thing spends hours barking, yelping, and howling every day and it's huge so it's very loud. It can be heard from the parking lot as if you're standing at the door and it's in the back of the building. No animal should be locked up that much. It goes crazy when it's free and I can hear it crashing into things out of excitement once it's out. Also, there should be a courtesy limit on how many cars per apartment can be in front of the buildings. One family had 4 vehicles and would park all of them out front and some lots are small. Beyond that, it's a beautiful neighborhood in a central location and most of the people are friendly.
Jacob
about 2 months ago
Master shower doesn’t drain well. Other than that great place. Not a single complaint from over here. Kitchen is wonderful, bedrooms are spacious. Deck is large
Jane
3 months ago
Great community. Apartment has been a great space. Parking is great. The staff work hard to make this a great experience. I would recommend this community to anyone.
Leah
3 months ago
So far so good, except the blinds in the living room are cracked and old and a lot of dings and nicks on stuff. A little upgrade could make these places go a long way.