Jefferson Forest Manor

4.3

4.3

Elizabeth
We love it at JFM! Management is responsive, the property is lovely, and the members of the community are very kind!! The only thing we’re missing is a pool, but no worries ;)

Harley
Just moved in on 11/1 but love the complex so far. It was a very smooth move in process! Everyone we have met has been friendly and welcoming. The apartment is a huge upgrade over our old place and everything is up to date when it comes to appliances.

Jane
Property is kept clean by administration. Warning other tenants about fines for not keeping pet items taken care of. Parking is always available at our building.

Sarah
I love the neighborhood and the staff are generally good. The amenities are not good even though the rent has increased nearly $200. Will this ever be improved upon?

Amanda
This is a very nice apartment community. The only downfalls I've experienced is old plumbing so the toilets get backed up every once in awhile, the trash compactor gets too full at times or even needs repairs more often than it should, a lot of red dirt washes down in to the parking lot and just stays there, & the only internet you can get is shentel. Most of these downfalls are unfortunately things I don't believe can be fixed though. Whenever there has been a real issue maintenance has responded in a timely manner. All in all this is a really nice place to live.

Vincent
Everything has been going good these past few months. Only issue is the building I live in has limited parking and when I get home from work I have to park 1-2 buildings away. Not a major inconvenience and an issue i dont believe any of the other buildings have.

Heide
Quiet and friendly area. Beautiful walking the sidewalks around the apartments. Nice playground and areas for pets to run. Maintenance is kept up and responds quickly when needed.

Deborah
We enjoy our humble abode. Still waiting for our building/stairwell to be power washed and cleaned up from the bird mess. Once that is done - I will be a happy tenant! with thanks and appreciation!

Marie
2 months ago
My 1st and 2nd year here were great. This year, however, has been a nightmare. This property cannot seem to keep anyone in the office. We've been through multiple maintenance men and long periods without one at all. Thankfully, Gary is here now and he's wonderful. The property manager has changed countless times. I loved getting black mold in my apartment multiple times and LITERALLY almost dying because I'm asthmatic. It took months for my lungs to recover and they're still not top notch. We weren't compensated for any of the belongings we lost and renter's insurance refused us because we were told the wrong cause the 1st time. Turns out it wasn't flashing, it was the HVAC system breaking down and leaking but management never gave them the correct information. Last weekend we couldn't use our water for a full day because our main line backed up with air and overflowed. The water seeped into the closet and wet the carpet as well as the pantry floor behind it. I'm just over this place.

Matthew
2 months ago
Experience is fine but it's too pricey for what we get. Abd the trash is always overflowing and the lawn people are really bad moving every week or even every other week