Jefferson Forest Manor

4.3

4.3

Elizabeth
This community is a great place to live for the most part! The leasing office has undergone a lot of personnel turnover, so it has sometimes been difficult to get a response from the office. Other than that and your typical noisy neighbor or two, we love it here!

Sarah
I never heard anything from property manager who just left the company, but the property manager before her was excellent. The amenities are lacking and improvements could be made to the grounds (but I know this has much to do with the owner). The neighborhood is wonderful and I’ve had great customer service experiences with maintenance.

Vincent
My rating used to be much higher but my recent experiences have definitely lowered that. We have had multiple issues with black mold and my girlfriend has asthma and got so sick she came very close to dying. We also had to throw away a lot of personal belongings because they were covered in mold. Unfortunately, our renter's insurance won't cover anything so we're just out thousands of dollars because we didn't get any compensation. Thats extremely frustrating because the mold was not caused by anything we did. It would have been nice to maybe even have a discount on the rent for a month. Beyond that, it hasn't been a bad experience.

Marcela
Jefferson Forest manor apartments are located in a friendly neighborhood! Quiet and peaceful. We had a few issues with marijuana smell from neighboring apartments.

Debbie
My biggest complaint is the trash compactor. Every weekend for the past month people leave their garbage outside the dumpster. I don't know if the dumpster is full or broke or if people are lazy, but it is really disgusting. By Sunday evening the trash bags are piled almost as tall as the dumpster itself. Last week I saw a someone empty the garbage bag onto the mountain of garbage. The following week when I go to throw garbage away hundreds of flies pour of out the dumpster as soon as I open the door. It is so nasty I don't even like taking my garbage out anymore.

Marie
about 2 months ago
Living here has been fine for the most part but this is now the 2nd time we've had a mold problem. We have had to throw mmmm. away so many of our belongings because of it. The problem was thought to be handled a while ago but it came back worse and I got so sick I literally almost died. Thankfully, because of how sick I got, it's being taken serious now. I will give credit and say they're doing everything they can to take care of it. However, it should never have gotten that bad to begin with. This is black mold and I have mold spores in my lungs and could have gotten bacterial pneumonia.

Deborah
2 months ago
The quietness of the complex. The landscaping is beautiful and well maintained. Our maintenance staff have been great in addressing issues. Not overly impressed with the compactor. From my apartment I can't see if it is not working or it is not there - I realize when I'm taking my trash down. Glad that inspections were done on the sprinkler systems. Dryer vents cleaned - good. Would like pest control to come more regularly - for peace of mind.

Irene
3 months ago
Just moved here. We are kinda in the dark about things like mail, cable tv, WiFi, garbage, etc... I think a welcome email introducing us to the ins and outs of living on the community would be really helpful, especially to first time apartment renters like my family. But the apartment is really nice and the staff have been extremely friendly. The unit is clean and there's not a lot of noise which surprises me due to the number of dogs here.

Lategra
3 months ago
Our family loves everything about the area. We have 0 complaints and every day we say how much we love it here. We had an issue with the hot water heater and I put the work order in and it was fixed a few hours later

Victoria
3 months ago
This place is definitely better than my last apartment, but there has been a lot of things that I’ve needed to repeatedly report about that’s broken in the apartment. The AC and heat was broken on and off for a long while. But other than that it’s great.