Jefferson Park

4.3

4.3

I’ve honestly loved living here. I’ve had absolutely no problems. Our AC went out and the next morning it was fixed. The neighbors don’t make much noises. And the staff is super friendly!
Absolutely love being here, and the fact they are dog friendly. Everyone we have met so far has been nice and not to mention the great benefits.
The neighborhood is close to work and family. It quite and peaceful. The workers here are kind and very helpful. If i need something fix it is done in a timely manner.
Everyone has been very helpful in making the moving process so easy. A lot of times when looking for apartment you never know if they’re just trying to sell you on something or if they genuinely believe you’d pick the best place by moving here.
We just moved in Friday March 26th and it seems to be a very with quit and nice place. The neighbors seem to be quit and respectful. The people In The leasing office are nice and helpful as well.
The apartment is so roomy and easy to make it feel like home! I love the scenery too, I definitely would recommend this apartment complex to first time renters!
The neighborhood is really quiet and we love that! Staff is great and always gets things we need done for us! Only thing I wish is that they had a kids park and 3 bedroom options!
It's been a good experience so far, we just moved in. Super friendly staff and the tenants I've met are nice also. They host pool party's and other get-togethers so the neighbors can get to know Each other. quiet neighborhood overall. I would recommend Jefferson Park
Was a tough time trying to find an apartment close to work, but luckily I found this one. Front office was very helpful with any questions or concerns I had.
Getting into the apartment was a definitely aggravating. It took me a month just to get everything finalized because of the online application system. It needs a lot of work. That aside, the staff was as helpful as they could possible be and they are very kind people. The building is perfectly fine. The outside of the building is well taken care of and looks clean. The day I got my keys we learned my front door was catching and they had it fixed by the next morning. So far 4/5 stars.