Everyone was really nice and the place is amazing! The two bedroom is perfect for my fiancé and I. Lot of room for our cat to run around. Great water pressure.

Have lived here 3 different times. I enjoy the quite area as well as the trails and the almost rural type of vibe that the apartment gives off. I hope you guys don’t try and raise my rent to much when my lease is up cause my wife and I would love to stay longer

It's been a good experience so far, we just moved in. Super friendly staff and the tenants I've met are nice also. They host pool party's and other get togethers so the neighbors can get to know Each other. quiet neighborhood overall. I would recommend Jefferson Park

The staff is very friendly the washing machine came in handy especially not even quarters as well as the dryer. Got to love the free water and pop. and other than the few days the pool was shut and green it's a pretty nice pool in a nice area to sit outside and enjoy the sun let the kids play.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Great place to live and everything is so close by ! Everyone is so friendly and all of the buildings and grounds are kept up and well taken care of !

Reply from Jefferson Park

Friendly staff, clean and quiet environment. I like that it's easy to get to and set off the road. Close to work. Small kitchen, but that just means there is less to clean.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Very clean. Good people living here. Leasing office very nice and communicate well. The area is nice. Great location. Great pool. Laundry area clean.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Prices are high for the quality of apartments. They nickle and dime everything and have hidden fees like the reservation fee you will forfeit once signing the lease. Won't be staying here after lease is over because prices went up after moving in. Seriously don't know how they rent at such high rates.

Reply from Jefferson Park

I enjoy living here. The only complaint I have so far in the month and a half we’ve been here is having to go downstairs to do laundry (but still better than going to a laundromat). But so far so good.

Compared to my last apartment this one is like twice the size, bigger bedrooms and living room. I really enjoying using the app for the washer and dryer.

Reply from Jefferson Park

I have no complaints. Great place to live. Its quiet and relaxing. My apartment is very nice and amenities are awesome. The staff made the move in process very easy and stress free.

Overall good residence, prompt snow removal. Contractors barging into your place when you're not even dressed or awake yet is a little annoying.

The Apartments are kept clean and free of Drama. And we are just a 2 minute drive from work! It’s Amazing. When you work for a School district you get to know all the people and students, since moving into Jefferson, I’m seeing a lot of students I’ve had previously on my buses. It’s awesome, I feel like I already know all of my neighbors

Most everyone seems to be happy and friendly!! Office staff is very nice!!! Like the get to gathers they have for all the People that live here in the apartment complex so we can get to know one another better

It's a peaceful place to live. Plus they allow big dogs, a rarity in apartment living. The staff cares about the residents. All in all, I am very happy there

So far so good only been there here a month the only thing a have negative so say so far is that people are so loud when we’re tryin to sleep

My fiancé and I have had an excellent experience here. We have quite neighbors a great communication with management. When we where applying for an apartment, they answered all of our questions with understanding of our situation at the time.

It’s very nice and clean. The people are nice and the staff is great my child loves to come down and say hi. One thing I’d like is a little more of an option in the fitnesses room.

We had a rough start with the apartment smelling like cigarette smoke. However the problem was addressed promptly and we seem to be smoke free now. 😊 We are very happy with our apartment and can't wait to finish settling in!

Living here is alright. Management usually completes service requests in a timely manner, and they're pleasant to talk to. That pleasantness is very much appreciated.

So far our experiance has been fantastic! The ladies in the office are very nice and they are available to take any questions or concerns. I also like that when I get home late I have seen a clay county sheriff, that makes me feel safe and protected. They also try to get all tenants to come together once a month which is also really nice when you are new to the area.

The location is pretty nice over here minus the train. Theres q nice quiet trail we enjoy taking our daughter on. Parking isn't a hassle which is nice too. Overall not too bad

Clean and friendly place to live. Great for family and especially pet owners. Quiet area yet convenient and easy for travel. Definitely recommend especially for the price.

Love living here! Good location for work or shopping here in Liberty, Missouri. I gave 4 stars cause of others not picking up after their dogs. It’s annoying cause I always do and I hate doing so but I do cause that’s the rules but it seems not many care.

For the 5 months that we have lived here, we have really enjoyed it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew that has been fantastic. The gentleman who always comes is very nice and always quick. I do wish the other residents were more mindful of picking up after their pets and picking up cigerette butts. The landing next to our front door has dog waste and litter all over the rocks.