Jefferson Park

4.3

4.3

Jefferson Park is my home, I love it up here on the hill, my neighbors are all friendly. I really only have an issue with all the covid related things, the not getting our packages has been a nightmare, but everyone has their own opinions about covid, anyway been here going on 4 years & I hope I'm here for many more..
The residents have been great. I have not had an complaints about noise or troubles with my vehicles. Also the property is very well kept and neat
It Has been a okay experience so far. Would suggest more cameras in the back areas for safety at night. Normal wear and tear around the complex. Most of the neighbors are friendly.
Jefferson Park is a nice and quiet place to live! The office staff is great and always answer my questions or get things done for me. Only things I wish they had was more covered parking around the facility, a playground, and three bedroom options.
It’s a Quiet area, I have friendly neighbors, And a clean space. I love the location on the outskirts of town but close and convenient to all of my favorite places. The amenities are great. I am happy to be a part of this community
Unsatisfactory, price too high, cabinets aren’t the best and carpet could be replaced. People in my complex smoke weed and cigarettes in the apartment but nothing has been done and it has been reported. People always in the parking lot doing who knows what. Neighbors are loud and have no respect.
The move in was super easy and they were willing to work with us. The pet deposit is a little too high. Overall a good place if you need one.
It's been great. It was easy to apply online and my apartment was clean and ready to go. The only negative is last time when I went to pay rent online, I got charged a $25 charge for doing it online.
Its been a pleasure living here close to stores and the different things they have to offer how clean the out side is and no loud noise I would probably recommend this apartment to others
This place is great. Terry the maintenance tech is really great and professional. My neighbors are nice too. The grounds are for the most part pretty clean.