Jefferson Park

4.3

4.3

Mason
about 16 hours ago
My Fiance's car was defaced with racial slurs the first couple weeks we've been here. The apartments are amazing and I love the area but there's someone who needs a lesson in respect around here.
Kylee
We love these apartments! It’s such a nice and quiet area. We are so glad that we chose Jefferson Park Apartments as our home❤️ No doubt that this was the right place for us!!
Lucas
Before it started to snowy they put down plenty of salt, and took care of the snow so I was able to get out and go to work on time. Vary nice neighbors and sense on community.
Alyssa
I love Jefferson Park Apartments! The staff is super friendly and always willing to help! The noise level isn’t bad, and I overall have no complaints.
Victoria
about 2 months ago
i have loved living here so far! everyone has seemed so nice, it’s clean, and feels like home. i highly recommend living here! it’s the best!
Randi
about 2 months ago
Staff is very friendly and anytime need a repair maintenance is always there the same day. We truly enjoy living here at Jefferson Part Apartments!
Jesse
about 2 months ago
This staff is friendly the area is clean the neighborhood is nice. We are in a safe area! We are not to far from the store or family. The neighbor are great no noise complaints
Benjamin
2 months ago
The move in was nice and simple. My apartment does have a smell of cigarettes and I was told there was no smoking so I am a little disappointed in that and hope I can get the smell out
Tommie
2 months ago
I like my apartment and the neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly for the most part. Sometimes the dog barking can be excessive. The pool is a nice place to relax and sun.
Carissa
2 months ago
A very quiet area. The few people I have seen while moving in have been nice. Communication through email getting started was a little slow but they always got back to me with answers to questions I had.