Jefferson Park

4.3

4.3

Amira
Everyone from maintenance to management has been extremely helpful with move. However, I have had a lot of maintenance related problems since I moved in.

Amalio
Nice area, nice people. Glad that I chose to live here with the easy access to get everywhere you need to go. I think it's a good recommendation to invite your friends or family to move into.

June
Jefferson park apartments is very quiet and the staff is very nice, I love living somewhere that people know me, I’m more comfortable living here and I feel safe, I’m going on 3 years and I have no complaints at all!!

Dalton
The apartment is fine, but maintenance takes a bit longer than necessary. I had to fix my ac unit's filters myself. Other than that, the apartment os mostly fine. Even with the ac unit fixed, the place still feels warm in some places, though.

Sasha
So far it has been a decent experience. The apartment did have quite a bad smell when we moved in but it had dissipated a decent amount. We also have had some problems with the appliances but maintenance seems to be on top of it. Overall happy with the apartment!

JoLynn
Jefferson park apartments is a very clean, well kept place. I do think some stuff could be better but I’ve also seen much worse. 10-10 recommend.

Verified Resident
Fairly clean apartment, nice new carpet. $4 per load of laundry. Work order for broken bathroom faucet has not been addressed yet. Yard/parking areas are well maintained.

Hunter
We are loving our new apartment and neighbors! Everyone is very nice and friendly. The maintenance guy is also very nice! Thank you Jefferson park!

Verified Resident
Staff can be friendly but the community is awful and the buildings are very run down. Not what it used to be. Definitely do your research first and read reviews thoroughly before being trapped in a lease like I was. Everyone’s experience is different though.

Hali
The community is wonderful and Jessica in the leasing office is always a joy to work with! Very kid and family friendly place to live. Will definitely be renewing my lease.