this apartment complex is always quiet and everyone’s so friendly!! I have had no issues coming to you guys when I have a problem with anything.

It’s quite and peaceful. I can keep to myself and my family and don’t have to be bothered. The lady’s at the front desk are a big help as well.

Very Clean with lots of room the neighbors are very nice .Office is very fast at fixing any problems we have found. I love how they have washer and dryer hook ups in the apartment

I really love it here! Only been here about a week and it already feels like home! I really like that it is a smoke free building. I can't wait for summer to lounge by the pool!

Since moving into Jefferson Park a year ago my experience has been wonderful. The staff is always there to help when needed. Serbice requests are completed in a very timely manner (some within hours of being requested). The rates are very fair. My neighbors have all been great as well. Any issues with neighbors are dealt with quickly as well. Overall a great place to live!

This is a good place to live. The people are very friendly. I do wish they wouldn't let their animals run all over the yard though. Thank you and have a great day!

Reply from Jefferson Park

We have had a great experience. The staff has been very nice and any time we have an issues with the apartment, maintenance is always GWU I’m to get to our apartment and fix whatever needs fixing.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Somethings need improving but overall it's decent, staff is decent but apartments and laundry rooms need improving . Pool is great and so is trail. But a shelter for bus stop would be wonderful.

Reply from Jefferson Park

The staff is rude & condescending. They do not even try to help if you have a concern. The only half decent thing is the price, but you also get what you pay for.

Reply from Jefferson Park

I love it so far it's been perfect. We managed to get everything moved in and unpacked in a day. We could use a bit more of spider and wasp control over in 1270 but besides that I couldnt be happier.

Reply from Jefferson Park

When we need something done or have our questions answered, they are always on top of things here and we absolutely love it. This is the first time I have ever renewed my lease and I’m not disappointed with this decision

Reply from Jefferson Park

Location is great, office staff is easy to work with, nice and helpful, maintenance completes work orders quick and does a good job. Other than those positives there are too many negatives about the actual units to type out

Reply from Jefferson Park

Overall nice smooth process all the way from the application process to the communication and move in day. Seems like it's going to be a great year at this community

Reply from Jefferson Park

Everyone was really nice and the place is amazing! The two bedroom is perfect for my fiancé and I. Lot of room for our cat to run around. Great water pressure.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Have lived here 3 different times. I enjoy the quite area as well as the trails and the almost rural type of vibe that the apartment gives off. I hope you guys don’t try and raise my rent to much when my lease is up cause my wife and I would love to stay longer

It's been a good experience so far, we just moved in. Super friendly staff and the tenants I've met are nice also. They host pool party's and other get togethers so the neighbors can get to know Each other. quiet neighborhood overall. I would recommend Jefferson Park

Reply from Jefferson Park

The staff is very friendly the washing machine came in handy especially not even quarters as well as the dryer. Got to love the free water and pop. and other than the few days the pool was shut and green it's a pretty nice pool in a nice area to sit outside and enjoy the sun let the kids play.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Great place to live and everything is so close by ! Everyone is so friendly and all of the buildings and grounds are kept up and well taken care of !

Reply from Jefferson Park

Friendly staff, clean and quiet environment. I like that it's easy to get to and set off the road. Close to work. Small kitchen, but that just means there is less to clean.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Very clean. Good people living here. Leasing office very nice and communicate well. The area is nice. Great location. Great pool. Laundry area clean.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Prices are high for the quality of apartments. They nickle and dime everything and have hidden fees like the reservation fee you will forfeit once signing the lease. Won't be staying here after lease is over because prices went up after moving in. Seriously don't know how they rent at such high rates.

Reply from Jefferson Park

I enjoy living here. The only complaint I have so far in the month and a half we’ve been here is having to go downstairs to do laundry (but still better than going to a laundromat). But so far so good.

Reply from Jefferson Park

Compared to my last apartment this one is like twice the size, bigger bedrooms and living room. I really enjoying using the app for the washer and dryer.

Reply from Jefferson Park

I have no complaints. Great place to live. Its quiet and relaxing. My apartment is very nice and amenities are awesome. The staff made the move in process very easy and stress free.

Overall good residence, prompt snow removal. Contractors barging into your place when you're not even dressed or awake yet is a little annoying.