Jefferson Park

I just moved here and I do think my neighbors have no boundaries. They party every day until late and nobody do nothing. Dog poop I see allot around and my first month they told me they find my dog dna on a poop and then make me pay $200 I can’t believe it 👎
Great management team in the office! Welcoming when in the office or on the grounds. Heather is an amazing manager for the complex. Thanks for all they do for us.
It's a very nice place and close to everything. Plus we got a pool! Lots of entertain around. We have a car wash walking distance. And thier is also a work out place
Nice size apartment for a single person and close to my job ,restaurant and groceries stores close by. App for laundry so no need to have quarters on hand.
It is great. The process of moving was easy and the staff made it run smoothly. It is quiet and everyone seems nice. My apartment is in a quiet location.
Finding an apartment in the middle of a pandemic can be challenging. The staff was helpful through the process and they even didn't charge me more for rent even though I moved in late.
Fast and friendly, could not see the apartment before hand due to the social distancing. They had online virtual tour of my exact apartment and worked with me well in every way
I’ve only lived here a few weeks but I’m loving it. It’s fairly quiet, parking is never an issue and the staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend Jefferson Park to my friends.
Friendly and peaceful. Office finds fun ways to bring the community together. Property is always clean. A place I would recommend to anyone looking for an apartment in Liberty.
Jefferson Park Apts & staff made Liberty my home after making a move out of my comfort zone. This quiet neighborhood is secluded enough to feel like I live in a private area, but not so secluded as highway access is less than a minute away. My neighbors are quiet and friendly and are respectful of communal spaces - a lovely thing to have in an apartment community!