Jefferson Park

4.3

4.3

Very happy with my decision to move in this Community feel very safe with night patrolling, love the quietness. Neighbors very friendly and respectful.
I really like it here but I think my ducks need to be cleaned because dust is all over my ceiling and my ceiling above the closet door was leaking and massed up my furniture
Great place to live and enjoy my peaceful home. I enjoy the convenience of living here almost out of the city but being close to all conveniences too.
Jefferson Parks apartments is a nice community with my only feedback being in order to keep costs down some of the unit features need updated. Such has sealant, foundation cracking, and dented walls/doors/appliances. The ladies up front are kind and its a quiet community. With the exception of the train tracks just past the parking lot.
The neighbors are really nice, the community is kept clean and free of animal waste, and things needing fixed is done so within a timely fashion.
Jessica in the leasing office was so amazing to work with and made the move in process go so smoothly! The newly remodeled apartments are super nice and so far I'm extremely happy.
This place is great the worker are nice and the location is perfect for driving to work and seeing family. The maintenance works are alway on time and make sure everything is working.
We have been here since February and so far we have loved it. We have friendly neighbors and we love the staff here at Jefferson Park! We are greatly pleased to be apart of this community!
Maintenance is on top of things! Sent so many requests for different occurrences lately and they’ve been on top of it. They come by, make sure you know they’re coming, and fix it right up!
Very friendly atmosphere! Within hours of moving in, I had several neighbors introduce themselves. It is also a very quiet building. I am very impressed with the community.