JeffJack

4.8

4.8

Paige
Love living at JeffJack. The people are incredibly friendly, responsive, and lovely. The 4th floor is so relaxing and the gym is equipped with everything we need. The apartments are good sizes and modern yet cozy. The neighborhood is nice and close walk to West Loop/Fulton Market.
John
JeffJack is a great building with a great community. The staff are attentive and friendly, and I've enjoyed getting to know many of them personally. The building is very clean with great amenities. I love the yoga class in particular.
Amanda
I really enjoy living at Jeffjack. The building is always very clean and they take care of the interior of the building very well - the staff is also always friendly, as well.
Lindsey
Everything about living here has been amazing in regards to the staff and apartment. The only thing that has been an issue is our appliances constantly having issues
Khulood
great place to live in quit, safe, and luxury when it comes to its location, it is has a great location between the loop and west loop. I really encourage living there
Cloud9
Amazing service and follow up response immediately most impressed Jeffjack has an amazingly friendly team from Casey who immediately gave us an empty unit to use the washer dryer, to the concierge Laquita who is super efficient and with a beautiful smile got us guest parking. And Mike of Maintenance who turned up immediately to check out the washer. Cloud9 is going to enjoy working with the JeffJack team! And I want to mention Kallie as with her efficient help Cloud9 lease went through so fast. Thank you JeffJack! Cloud9 is happy to be here!
Benjamin
2 months ago
The building and views are breathtaking. From the moment I walked in, I was in awe at how incredible the facility is and how kind the people are. I moved to JeffJack rather abruptly, after my previous apartment building experienced a severe flood. Moving is a difficult process, especially in extreme circumstances, but JeffJack felt like home overnight. I love it here.
Taylor
3 months ago
We have been living at JeffJack for almost two years and have been very happy. The amenities are great and the location is perfect. Walkable to the the West Loop night life. Would definitely recommend JeffJack!
Connor
3 months ago
This building is amazing from the staff to the location I would highly recommend anyone to live here. The leasing team also does a fantastic job getting you ready for your new home.
Evanna
3 months ago
I love Fran she always makes me feel at home and special. The building and amenities are amazing covid just sucks so I don’t really make use of them