JeffJack

4.8

4.8

Love the building, my unit, and all the amenities. Maintenance and front desk are always super nice and helpful. Looking forward to more social events for the building.
I'm having a great time at jeffjack. Great location, clean amenities. Quiet neighborhood. Love the people here. I would. Move to jeffjack in a heartbeat again given the choice.
Great place to live with very friendly people and staff!! I would highly recommend anyone to live here as it is a great location and a very easy commute to everywhere.
Long story less long: During renewal discussions, JeffJack’s leasing manager began by providing providing quotes for total monthly rates (rent + utilities) but later switched to only quoting the rent portion and failed to mention that quotes weren’t inclusive of fees. It would’ve been nice to know the comparisons were no longer apples-to-apples as it would have avoided some serious headaches. When confronted with emails of the misleading quotes, JeffJack not only failed to acknowledge that the quotes caused confusion but actually defended the deceptive tactics. I don’t think the agent intended to be misleading, but it’s appalling that JeffJack won’t accept even the slightest bit of responsibility for the sloppy work. Instead, they told me I should have asked more questions. Unfortunately there isn’t much more I can do. When I brought my concerns to management’s attention, their best offer was to EXTEND MY LEASE for an additional 7 months at a slightly lower monthly rate. No thanks.
It has been awesome, love the building and the amenities it brings to the table! My unit is lovely and the perfect size for a studio. I am near everything I need.
It’s been great living here so far! The management and staff are very responsive and friendly, and any disruptions are well communicated in advance.
Clean building with great amenities. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Great location with close proximity to the loop and Union station
Clean apartment space with helpful staff. Amenities are great so there is not much to complain about. Staff has been really accommodating with maintenance requests, which has made my life much easier.
Staff is friendly and customer service is great as well. Building is clean too - good amenities, as well, plus location is in a great spot. Great building
JeffJack is a great place. Everyone is really kind and considerate. The staff are great and helpful. The residents are quiet and respectful.