JeffJack

4.8

4.8

A clean and modern building with great amenities and views. The staff is always kind and helpful and knows me by name. The yoga class is great!
Such a superb community, I am glad for being a part of this. It is located between West Loop and the Loop which make it easy to reach different places.
Great staff and communicate easily with requests and work orders. Helpful with questions, as well. Nice, clean/sanitized building maintained daily
Jeff Jack is a great place to live! It is very safe, clean and the staff is friendly. It is also in a great location, I would recommend to anyone new to the city.
I love it here! Lots of events happening year round, friendly staff and neighbors. Rooftop and garden is perfect for inviting friends over for bbq.
Great location, friendly staff and neighbors. Close to river walk, Art Institute, Shedd Aquarium and the west loop without all the noise at night. Close to 2 Whole Foods and blue line.
Extremely happy with my first three months at JeffJack! My move in was seamless, building is impeccable and the staff is so friendly and on top of their stuff.
I love the apartment building, the staff, maintenance, app, amenities, etc. the whole place is great, 4th floor is probably my favorite. I love having a morning coffee out there. Thanks for a great community!
The experience so far has been great. We just renewed our lease and are excited for another year. The amenities are great and we use them frequently
Very nice apartment complex. So clean and everyone is so nice! Love the area, it is walking distance to almost everything you could need. Everyone who works there is also very friendly. No complaints!