Jules on 3rd

4.7

4.7

Jahmal
Jules on 3rd has been an excellent experience. Every unit is brand new, the staff here is great and everyone here is so friendly and supportive.
Tristin
Very nice building and residents and the commodities and location make the price worth it, only complaint is the payment for the garage being the same as non-residents
Melisa
We have had a great move-in experience, everyone, at Jules has been very helpful and the Jules family have been really nice. We are looking forward to meeting new people.
Navdip
The staff here is great, very welcoming .. looking forward to moving into my new apartment here at Jules on 3rd st andbevining my new journey on Boise Idaho so far the process has been very smothe and easy going for me
Jared
Fantastic location, amazing amenities, positive experiences with staff. Has had some technical issues in the infancy of the apartment complex but hopefully they’ll be worked out soon.
Suzanne
Best view ever over the paddle boats and Zoo. Fall here …. Leaves falling… hear the Lion and “ Little MissGibbon” ( Monkey) yelling Wooooot woooot. Makes me smile every morning…The leaves are gorgeous!!! ( Super great Neighbors also)
Jasmine
The staff that work here are amazing and I couldn't be happier in my new apartment. So far, the other residents are nice and I've made some new friends! P.S. I wish for a REAL coffee bar. (:
Julie
Zach was amazing during the application process. I was stressed and need a place right away. The team at Jules on 3rd were kind and accommodating. Thank you for making my move-in seamless.
Edward
Getting better everyday. Staff is always friendly and great community events. Building is pricey and lots of extra fees. Most neighbors are very friendly too.
Joshua
Jules is a great community. Quiet kind workers. Clean and plenty of good space! Jules is high end and great for working professionals. Highly recommended.