Jules on 3rd

4.7

4.7

Karma
1 day ago
There has been quite a few issues with the property lately. The pool has been at 60-70 degrees and dirty. We have received no notification as to way even when I put in a call to ask why. We once again had the fire alarm go off at 2 am. I’m at a point where I don’t even exit the building anymore. It is very inconvenient when the elevators get locked for some to move out or in. I moved in without any offer to lock the elevator. I still have not hear anything back about the loud humming from my refrigerator. Don’t get me wrong. I love it here. Just a few things need to be taken care of.
Neiman
Great staff, but focus is placed on the wrong community issues (e.g. eliminating coffee cups instead of taking efforts to decrease energy use). Amenities like the gym are great but poor layout minimizes functioning.
Navdip
Overall everything was good, loved the amenities, just wish there was an easier way to reach management and if they maintained the dog park better it was always filled with poop.
Jimmy
about 2 months ago
Jules on 3rd was one of the easiest process for move-in that I have experienced. The lease management team was super friendly and understanding throughout the process with their help in the application and lease documents.
Joston
3 months ago
Love the location & the employees energy every time we see each other. I’m happy they’ve approved me. I’m sure the summer is going to be great with the pool and rooftop views as well
Suzanne
3 months ago
LOVE living at Jules on Third! Park on one side (and ZOO) and the city on the other. Walk everywhere. Can walk to WinCO, Trader Joe and Whole Foods!. Neighbors fantastic, it's quiet. Lots of resident events. Friendly staff.....
Jared
4 months ago
The apartment complex has great amenities, great location, and the staff are pleasant and hard working. There have been quite a few struggles in the technical sense over the past few months but I can see improvement. Hoping the best for this young apartment complex
Zachary
4 months ago
Easy move in! Traffic is a bit loud and can be heard from the bedroom. Amenities are nice but can get quite crowded. Wish the gym was a tad bit larger.
Marilee
5 months ago
A very classy place, the staff is great, the parties to meet the other residents are fun. We enjoy all the games ie. cornhole in the summer and shuffleboard in the winter
Jonah
5 months ago
Everyone is so nice and friendly, very clean and modern! The apartment is everything my girlfriend and I have been looking for in a new home