Jules on 3rd

4.6

4.6

Juan
1 day ago
Perfect location, amazing amenities and great people! Pet friendly. Could not have picked a better place. Highly recommend to anyone moving to Boise!

Diego
2 months ago
We love this place, my only concern as of late, is keeping it clean. Overall, our experience has been great, and would recommend to all. Having to pick an apartment to rent again, I would 100% pick this one.

Zachary
5 months ago
Great! Love the amenities! Great location, walking distance from about everything downtown. Would highly recommend if you want to live downtown!

Jacob
5 months ago
Robbie was absolutely awesome in helping me get setup in my apartment! I just started my residency as a physician a the Boise VA, and moving here to Jules was the best decision I’ve made!

Elizabeth
5 months ago
Great location and amenities. My only issue has been a lack of communication from building management. They can be hard to get ahold of. Otherwise the maintenance is great and the units are beautiful.

Dylan
5 months ago
I love it here! My studio is everything I’ve ever wanted. It’s cozy beautiful and overall quiet. I love that it’s dog friendly and that there are so many things near by. This apartment is the perfect distance from everything here in Downtown

Jimmy
5 months ago
Overall, the community here at Jules has been very nice. From those that I have interacted with, everyone has been respectful of their surroundings.

Suzanne
5 months ago
Quiet, great staff and location. Resident events and pool! Neighbors good, trash room on each floor for recycle and regular. Maintenance is very friendly and timely. Pet friendly.

Christina
6 months ago
I love the Jules and the management. A beautiful building with all the amenities a person can want. I love the gym and I love the community. Location, location, location! Robeij (management) is wonderful and willing to help anytime! This is a great place to live.

Barbara
6 months ago
I love my apartment and the location. The people who live close to me are amazing - much comradery. And our maintenance team is amazing as so quick to respond.