I have been at Junction 1504 for about 6 months and I though the honey-moon phase would end but I'm still loving it! The perfect central location to many great Southend spots, the great neighbors, and all the doggies make it such a nice place to live. I'm happy with my decision to move to Junction!

Wish maintenance was more thorough and faster. Besides that, I love the community. I feel like residents need to pick up after their pets more as I see a lot of dog waste around.

Junction is in such a great location - I appreciate the walkability of the area. The staff are also great - they're all so friendly and always seem genuinely excited to see me!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I have lived in Junction 1504 apartments for almost 4 years now. I have loved every year as this community continues to grow and change in the best ways possible. The staff is always super nice and helpful and friendly. I see myself staying here for a long time!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Destiny and Mallie were amazing and so helpful during my move. When you move, you have so many questions and things can be so overwhelming but every single question I had they were able to answer in a timely manner. I’ve only lived here for a few weeks but I’m so pleased with my decision to move here so far and I absolutely love living in this community. HIGHLY recommend this community for anyone in the market for a new apartment!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Living at Junction 1504 is made great by the tenants! All of my neighbors are respectful, which is hard to find. Some hiccups happen, but that's any apartment. Having quick in-home maintenance is also a plus here.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

It’s been great! My dog loves having all the other dogs around as good company and he especially loves the dog park that he has access to. No complaints.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Nice place to live, quiet neighborhood easily located to many breweries bars, restaurants and entertainment. Parking is a little tight at times especially with visitors

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Everyone at Junction has been wonderful. The staff is outstanding. I’m excited to be a part of this community. The garages are a added benefit of Junction and I love having one right below my apt!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Very friendly tour. Addressed all questions about living situation and showed all the amenities that they offered. I had seen a few other places that were comparable but decided Junction 1504 based on location, their amenities, and competitive cost.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great area, lovely staff. Communication around payments could have been slightly clearer but on the whole a good experience. Hoping to stay here a while.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

It was awesome. So easy and painless. Love everyone who helped me out through this process. Part of the reason I decided on Junction! Would highly recommend Junction 1504 to anyone looking in SouthEnd

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Location, great staff and cool amenities make living at Junction 1504 a really great experience. I can not be more pleased with the front office staff. They are super friendly and always willing to help. And of course the location in the heart of Southend is a huge draw. Living at Junction 1504 has thus far been fantastic.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I love this apartment. The vibe and community is great here. So welcoming and friendly. The apartment itself is beautiful and elegantly designed.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Such a beautiful complex with a lot of amenities for everyone. The apartments are so unique and well kept, I fell in love the minute I walked into one.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great experience, no issues so far. Parking could be better after 6pm. Great stuff and clean parking lot/gym/pool/dog park. Wish we could upgrade light bulbs to LED.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The leasing agents are very helpful and cheerful. I have left my keys at work too many times to admit and the leasing agents have helped me get into my apartment

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

It has been great so far! Staff is very accommodating and sweet. The only complaint I have is that it does get noisy on the first level, but that can be expected with hardwood floors above you.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We moved into the complex in January and it has been a great experience. The leasing staff is helpful and kind. The people in the community are considerate.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

When I first signed my lease everyone in the office was so kind and attentive. They keep the property clean and updated. Can’t wait to live here!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Move in was smooth. The apartment is amazing. Great location. But the gates seem to always be broken which I don't like both cars and walking. Residents seem nice. Kinda small gym

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We love the location and the small community feel. However I think there’s been a lot of maintenance issues with the gates and I think the upkeep could be generally better.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Only thing holding me back is community repairs are always delayed - such as the residential gate and the two gym treadmills. Great facilities and community otherwise

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Ginette Pettyjohn and Hailey have been amazing! I moved from from Gastonia and was worried that I will be a loner since I knew nobody here. Now I feel I have a family with Ginette and Hailey. They know me by name as well as my dog. They give me someone to talk to and I love their positive energy! I hope we continue to grow as friends over the years! I'm soooo glad that I'm picked Junction 1504!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

My experience has been great so far! The office staff and maintenance team have been wonderful, and I've been enjoying the location. My only complaint is the parking situation - I regularly cannot find a spot within the community if I arrive home after a certain time each day.