Overall, my experience here has been good. E-mails about issues are sent out quickly and are great at keeping residents informed. One gripe I have is that you can only get visitor passes during open office hours. Would like the ability to invite visitors over to park inside the gates after hours or if the office is closed for inclement weather.

I love my actual apartment. I wish the amenities were nicer though. I wish the gym was bigger and had the instructor video thing. I wish the pool was bigger/nicer. I also wish maintenance was more responsive.

Junction 1504 is a safe, welcoming community in the heart of SouthEnd. They care about their residents and do everything they can to ensure the safety and happiness of residents.

We have had a great time with the building, the staff makes everything enjoyable at 1504. There is not much noise from the residents and the amenities are nice. They did change the coffee machine to be not as good and removed all coffee cups, and the gates still do not function. Other that that it is a great place!

I love living at Junction 1504! The staff are so nice and always helpful. The location is great and I'm close to so many things in Southend. I would recommend living here to any of my friends.

Jonathan was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, full of insight and really wanted to help us find the perfect place. Looking forward to moving in!!

Providing a great start to life in the US for me. Great location, well presented apartments. All maintenance issues fixed very quickly and staff couldn’t do enough to help. Would strongly recommend to everyone

The apartments are spacious and the location is great. Friendly staff and maintenance issues are handled quickly. Quiet neighborhood that’s conveniently located right on the lightrail.

Great community! Always friendly towards not only me but also my pup! Everytime I bring him into the leasing office they always give him lots of love and treats !

I have lived at Junction for about 4 years now. I have seen a lot of changes- good and not so good, but I do love the location and how you are steps from the light rail. One of the main reasons why I live here. I love the garden style apartments as I do have a dog and couldn't picture myself going in and out of an elevator all day.

I love living at Junction 1504. It is quiet, clean, and right on the light rail. The location is perfect for walking on the rail trail, going out for a beer, or some ice cream. The maintenance team is quick and efficient. The dog park is always clean and ready for my pups. The community is safe and well kept. The prices are very competitive. The apartments are up to date.

Been here three years, good area and some perks. Management/staff has come and gone only downside. Walkable to everything. Good qualities apartments.

We absolutely love living in Junction. The amenities and people are great. It is wonderful to be a part of a fun and caring community. You cannot beat the location with all of the incredible happenings in South End!

Love Junction. Great location. Great staff. Great amenities. So much fun. Our dog loves it a lot. Parking is great. Garages are a huge bonus.

The perfect sized apartment that feels like a home instead of your typical apartment. Well lit at night, espresso bar and a large dog park with fake grass, not mud or mulch, so your dog stays clean.

Junction is nice. Like the garden style apartments. Dog friendly. Close to everything in south end area. It’s getting better with with the few perks

Overall I enjoy living in 1504. The management seems to change every few months and maintenance quality fluctuates. Often taking too much time to respond to requests.

I love the location, communication with residents is great, and everyone that lives here is friendly. I would recommend informing residents when maintenance is being done instead of afterwards.

This is still a solid complex to live in. Howevet, resident events have fallen off, and apartment repairs take far too long to complete. Would like to have updates sent out on gate repairs.

I love living at Junction 1504. It is such a nice community and the staff are all so nice and helpful! I would recommend living here to all my friends!

I’ve only lived here a few days so far, but it’s a great community! Peaceful, well-maintained, and everyone is friendly. The leasing office has been very helpful as well, which is rare in apartments. The units have been constructed well, so I’ve slept well every night, unlike at my previous complex.

The location is great; still in South End and near lots of breweries and restaurants. The floor plan is also great. If you like to cook, the kitchen is spacious! Definitely would recommend living here!

The apartment is great. Very spacious with great features. The only thing that i would change is the gym. The machines look like older models but other than that the complex is great

For as big as it is, it is a quiet community. The pool is very nice and sits right off of the light rail! Leasing office is friendly, laid back, and accommodating. The club house upstairs room was just renovated into a cute little bar area where the leasing office will throw events! This community is dog friendly!

I really enjoy our community and south end in general. I love the garden style and the smaller feel. I do wish the amenities, like the gym and the pool, were a bit bigger. Maintenance is also super slow currently- that could be improved!