Junction 1504 has made the sublease transition process so easy and has welcomed me into the commuity with open arms! Location is unbeatable for anyone in their 20s.

We moved in at the end of January and the leasing staff was beyond wonderful in helping us sort out our lease and move. They were attentive and flexible.

I can't wait to move in! The location is great, staff is amazing, dog park you can't beat. I'm looking foward to a fresh start at Junction 1504.

Love living at Junction, great location and style. The new hub has made things even better and easier. I would love if the fire access gates could become fob gates so I could get to the light rail faster.

Overall really good place to live. Great location. Good amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Inside appliances and decor is very nice. Walls could be a little more soundproof.

We love it here!! Being on the first floor with a dog is amazing. We walk out our door and step onto the rail trail!!! I only wish the gym has more cardio machines.

Junction 1504 is in a wonderful location. You can walk everywhere or hop on light rail! Love the garden style layout with no elevators! Best layouts

Overall positive. Some issues with enough parking to be near your unit especially in cold months. Staff is friendly and helpful (particularly Jonathan) but there seems to be a lot of turnover.

Beautiful apartments, great amenities and awesome resident events! Everyone is very helpful and nice in the front office. Have to follow all rules or you will get fined, like trash policy.

Love this community, so secure, so peaceful, so close to everything:-) They really put out their best every week to keep us connected to everything is going on around us and that’s a huge way to say they care about their residents

Beautiful property! Great price. Super helpful leasing staff. A few hiccups in application process, however, all in all a positive experience.

Community is nice. Management has got better over the past year. Office personnel continues to change to often but overall is good. Room for improvement.

Overall, my experience here has been good. E-mails about issues are sent out quickly and are great at keeping residents informed. One gripe I have is that you can only get visitor passes during open office hours. Would like the ability to invite visitors over to park inside the gates after hours or if the office is closed for inclement weather.

I love my actual apartment. I wish the amenities were nicer though. I wish the gym was bigger and had the instructor video thing. I wish the pool was bigger/nicer. I also wish maintenance was more responsive.

Junction 1504 is a safe, welcoming community in the heart of SouthEnd. They care about their residents and do everything they can to ensure the safety and happiness of residents.

We have had a great time with the building, the staff makes everything enjoyable at 1504. There is not much noise from the residents and the amenities are nice. They did change the coffee machine to be not as good and removed all coffee cups, and the gates still do not function. Other that that it is a great place!

I love living at Junction 1504! The staff are so nice and always helpful. The location is great and I'm close to so many things in Southend. I would recommend living here to any of my friends.

Jonathan was fantastic!!! He was very knowledgeable, full of insight and really wanted to help us find the perfect place. Looking forward to moving in!!

Providing a great start to life in the US for me. Great location, well presented apartments. All maintenance issues fixed very quickly and staff couldn’t do enough to help. Would strongly recommend to everyone

The apartments are spacious and the location is great. Friendly staff and maintenance issues are handled quickly. Quiet neighborhood that’s conveniently located right on the lightrail.

Great community! Always friendly towards not only me but also my pup! Everytime I bring him into the leasing office they always give him lots of love and treats !

I have lived at Junction for about 4 years now. I have seen a lot of changes- good and not so good, but I do love the location and how you are steps from the light rail. One of the main reasons why I live here. I love the garden style apartments as I do have a dog and couldn't picture myself going in and out of an elevator all day.

I love living at Junction 1504. It is quiet, clean, and right on the light rail. The location is perfect for walking on the rail trail, going out for a beer, or some ice cream. The maintenance team is quick and efficient. The dog park is always clean and ready for my pups. The community is safe and well kept. The prices are very competitive. The apartments are up to date.

Been here three years, good area and some perks. Management/staff has come and gone only downside. Walkable to everything. Good qualities apartments.

We absolutely love living in Junction. The amenities and people are great. It is wonderful to be a part of a fun and caring community. You cannot beat the location with all of the incredible happenings in South End!