Just moved in January 1st so far I am very pleased with it here. In a perfect location. Excited for the warm weather so I can enjoy the pool.

Junction is in the perfect location! Walking distance to everything southend has to offer. Enjoy the garden style apartments not having to deal with elevators.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We enjoyed living at Junction Apartments. Great Location- responsive staff. We like the garden style apartments and no parking garage. We have been pleased living here.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I haven't actually moved in yet but I have resided here 3-4 days a week over the past year and I absolutely love the area and community. You can't ask for a better place to live South End. Now we have a community steak house, dog kennels, walking distance breweries, grocery stores and restaurants, right on the blue line. The place is great and I'll stay here as long as I can.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I love living at Junction 1504. I have been living here since I moved to Charlotte and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. The staff are friendly and quick to help with any issues. Best place to live in SouthEnd for sure!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great community and reasonably priced for growing city. Hope it remains reasonable when my lease is up in August. Great amenities and residents are professionals.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Apartments are very nice looking. Noise level is low and proximity to restaurants and bars is great. Best thing is that you open your door to the outside, not a hallways that smells like trash and echos.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The community is great, the apartments are spacious and love, LOVE the full islands available! Maintainence crew is very responsive—which is really refreshing to see at an apartment complex. And it’s a pet friendly community and right on the rail trail, so your furry friends can be just as happy as you are living that SouthEnd lifestyle!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Place is lovely! Everybody is so nice. Just moving in I met 5 or 6 individuals who were more than willing to tell me about the city and neighborhood.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The location of Junction 1504 is fantastic. You can walk to pretty much anything but if not, everything else is a short Uber ride away. Be able to park right outside of your apartment versus in a parking garage is great.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I really enjoy living at junction. The location is perfect. Only thing is the parking is horrible, I work nights and get home late and there is not one spot open in the gate or even on the street. The other thing is the spring loaded doors slam when they shut and shake the whole apartment no matter what floor the door is shutting on. It’s startling and is so loud it even wakes us up.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

It’s been a great experience overall living here. The only thing that’s been frustrating sometimes is finding parking and the gates/entry ways being broken and anyone can enter the property.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Wish the cardio equipment faced the tv in the gym and I wish the gates were not always broken (although lately they have been getting fixed faster).

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The customer service is fantastic. I love the honey layout and the craftsman feel of the units. The dog park is also a big plus as is the pool and location.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Junction 1504 has made the sublease transition process so easy and has welcomed me into the commuity with open arms! Location is unbeatable for anyone in their 20s.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We moved in at the end of January and the leasing staff was beyond wonderful in helping us sort out our lease and move. They were attentive and flexible.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I can't wait to move in! The location is great, staff is amazing, dog park you can't beat. I'm looking foward to a fresh start at Junction 1504.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Love living at Junction, great location and style. The new hub has made things even better and easier. I would love if the fire access gates could become fob gates so I could get to the light rail faster.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Overall really good place to live. Great location. Good amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Inside appliances and decor is very nice. Walls could be a little more soundproof.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We love it here!! Being on the first floor with a dog is amazing. We walk out our door and step onto the rail trail!!! I only wish the gym has more cardio machines.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Junction 1504 is in a wonderful location. You can walk everywhere or hop on light rail! Love the garden style layout with no elevators! Best layouts

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Overall positive. Some issues with enough parking to be near your unit especially in cold months. Staff is friendly and helpful (particularly Jonathan) but there seems to be a lot of turnover.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Beautiful apartments, great amenities and awesome resident events! Everyone is very helpful and nice in the front office. Have to follow all rules or you will get fined, like trash policy.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Love this community, so secure, so peaceful, so close to everything:-) They really put out their best every week to keep us connected to everything is going on around us and that’s a huge way to say they care about their residents

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Beautiful property! Great price. Super helpful leasing staff. A few hiccups in application process, however, all in all a positive experience.