I have enjoyed my time at Junction 1504. I love how centrally it is located. There is always something to do to get the community involved. Also, the staff are always so nice and willing to help.

I really love management here. It’s always also so quiet and peaceful. There are a lot of pet owners and it’s really excites me to see many people active around the area.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great walk-up garden property, one of the only ones in the south end. Very dog friendly, well maintained grounds and friendly staff. No noise issues between units and great location along the light rail with access to everything South End has to offer.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Well designed interior, very spacious for single bedroom. Gigabit internet was a huge plus. Staff is always friendly made it very easy to move in.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

My time here at junction has been pleasant. I feel that the community is great–awesome places to go around the area. I enjoyed the maintenance guys too! David is wonderful to talk to.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I love where I live. Always clean, people are friendly and it’s a fun place to live! It’s also very convenient to all of my favorite places.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great location right next to the light rail. Apartment maintenance team is very responsive. Security within the gates is not fantastic. My bike has been stolen and multiple others as well.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Everyone at the leasing office has been so helpful and kind. They have made the process of signing my lease easy and convenient. I have called multiple times and whoever answers the phone is eager to help.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The best place I’ve ever lived! The apartments are clean, maintenance is quick, and the front office is so friendly! Haley helped me with the leasing process and she was the best!!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Staff is wonderful and responsive. Grounds are kept up very well. We are lucky with the people that live around us. The location is perfect as well

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The property management staff has been incredible during our transition to Junction 1504. We love our unit and the amenities that are offered within the community.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Only been here a week but our home seems fantastic so far. The property managers provide an incredible experience and keep the facility well maintained!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We choose Junction 1504 for 3 reasons. One they had personal garages for rent. That was very important to my fiancé who likes his tools and tinkering in the garage. Secondly the location is great. I walk to Publix and have joined the Orange Theory gym down the street as well. We love that it is right on the light rail and close to so many restaurants. Thirdly it was in our budget. The units are clean, spacious, open floor concept, balcony with outdoor closet, and has a island in the kitchen.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I really love Junction 1504! The community is great, they host awesome events for the residents, and my apartment is beautiful. I love being on the rail trail.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Just moved in January 1st so far I am very pleased with it here. In a perfect location. Excited for the warm weather so I can enjoy the pool.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Junction is in the perfect location! Walking distance to everything southend has to offer. Enjoy the garden style apartments not having to deal with elevators.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

We enjoyed living at Junction Apartments. Great Location- responsive staff. We like the garden style apartments and no parking garage. We have been pleased living here.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I haven't actually moved in yet but I have resided here 3-4 days a week over the past year and I absolutely love the area and community. You can't ask for a better place to live South End. Now we have a community steak house, dog kennels, walking distance breweries, grocery stores and restaurants, right on the blue line. The place is great and I'll stay here as long as I can.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I love living at Junction 1504. I have been living here since I moved to Charlotte and I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. The staff are friendly and quick to help with any issues. Best place to live in SouthEnd for sure!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great community and reasonably priced for growing city. Hope it remains reasonable when my lease is up in August. Great amenities and residents are professionals.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Apartments are very nice looking. Noise level is low and proximity to restaurants and bars is great. Best thing is that you open your door to the outside, not a hallways that smells like trash and echos.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The community is great, the apartments are spacious and love, LOVE the full islands available! Maintainence crew is very responsive—which is really refreshing to see at an apartment complex. And it’s a pet friendly community and right on the rail trail, so your furry friends can be just as happy as you are living that SouthEnd lifestyle!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Place is lovely! Everybody is so nice. Just moving in I met 5 or 6 individuals who were more than willing to tell me about the city and neighborhood.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The location of Junction 1504 is fantastic. You can walk to pretty much anything but if not, everything else is a short Uber ride away. Be able to park right outside of your apartment versus in a parking garage is great.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I really enjoy living at junction. The location is perfect. Only thing is the parking is horrible, I work nights and get home late and there is not one spot open in the gate or even on the street. The other thing is the spring loaded doors slam when they shut and shake the whole apartment no matter what floor the door is shutting on. It’s startling and is so loud it even wakes us up.