Only thing holding me back is community repairs are always delayed - such as the residential gate and the two gym treadmills. Great facilities and community otherwise

Ginette Pettyjohn and Hailey have been amazing! I moved from from Gastonia and was worried that I will be a loner since I knew nobody here. Now I feel I have a family with Ginette and Hailey. They know me by name as well as my dog. They give me someone to talk to and I love their positive energy! I hope we continue to grow as friends over the years! I'm soooo glad that I'm picked Junction 1504!

My experience has been great so far! The office staff and maintenance team have been wonderful, and I've been enjoying the location. My only complaint is the parking situation - I regularly cannot find a spot within the community if I arrive home after a certain time each day.

Great Place to live! They throw sponsored pool parties often and it the maintenance staff really cares. There are some issues but they're completely out of their control.

I’ve really enjoyed living here over the past 3 months. The location is in the heart of South End making it so accommodating to restaurants and nightlife. The leasing staff and maintenance have been so attentive and helpful!

Only disappointing thing is the amount of time it takes to get things fixed. 2 out of 3 treadmills have been out of order for a few months now. Since I’ve moved in the gate off of donavant has been tampered with and unscrewed multiple times so it does not lock when closed. Causes concern for residents safety when having to park outside the gate late at night because there is not enough parking inside the gate.

Love living here! I have had a great experience so far. Great place if you have a dog. Also good location - close to everything. I would recommend.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Everything has been GREAT so far. Neighbors are friendly and amenities are nice. Leasing staff is on the ball with the entire move in. Great Place

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Love the garden style apartment. No elevator & able to park close to your building. Close to everything southend has to offer. All within walking distance!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Before I even move in, Haley in the office has been wonderful Andy so helpful. Umm excited to move and she keeps me excited! Thank you! I can’t wait to move in a few weeks into an 813 sq ft 1 bedroom. She helped me get a garage and also gave us a tour.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Wow! I've never been happier to move in to an apartment complex! Loving the amenities, the location, and the hard wood floors! And so many dogs! Too bad global warming is heating up our planet, otherwise life would be perfect. #gogreen

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Very pleasant environment to live. Since I have moved in I haven't had a single worry about safety. These apartments are also beautiful inside, all of my friends who have been over have loved the look.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great community that is convenient and well placed in the heart of a growing city near uptown Charlotte. They take care of the community and is not like a frat house or college dorm.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Love living at Junction 1504. The location is perfect. I love that I can't hear my neighbors and I am on the light rail. I wish there were more pedestrian gates to get in and out of the complex. I also wish when I had a package delivered to the front office, I was notified. I love the new amazon hub and the dog park. I really love the candies and coffee in the leasing center

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Junction has really improved a few pain points for me (parking, packages, broken gates, etc) and we can tell they are striving for improvements. Would love to have the pool party every month in the summer, great way to meet fellow residents. I also brought two friends who decided to move here!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Love the location and the people! The workers are amazing too. I think our events could be a hi better but do still love going. Staff is always friendly!

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I have enjoyed my time at Junction 1504. I love how centrally it is located. There is always something to do to get the community involved. Also, the staff are always so nice and willing to help.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I really love management here. It’s always also so quiet and peaceful. There are a lot of pet owners and it’s really excites me to see many people active around the area.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great walk-up garden property, one of the only ones in the south end. Very dog friendly, well maintained grounds and friendly staff. No noise issues between units and great location along the light rail with access to everything South End has to offer.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Well designed interior, very spacious for single bedroom. Gigabit internet was a huge plus. Staff is always friendly made it very easy to move in.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

My time here at junction has been pleasant. I feel that the community is great–awesome places to go around the area. I enjoyed the maintenance guys too! David is wonderful to talk to.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

I love where I live. Always clean, people are friendly and it’s a fun place to live! It’s also very convenient to all of my favorite places.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Great location right next to the light rail. Apartment maintenance team is very responsive. Security within the gates is not fantastic. My bike has been stolen and multiple others as well.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

Everyone at the leasing office has been so helpful and kind. They have made the process of signing my lease easy and convenient. I have called multiple times and whoever answers the phone is eager to help.

Reply from Junction 1504 Luxury Apartments

The best place I’ve ever lived! The apartments are clean, maintenance is quick, and the front office is so friendly! Haley helped me with the leasing process and she was the best!!