Junction Six Forks

4.6

4.6

Enjoying myself very much, love the property and management. Perfect area convenient and close to a lot of places I tend to go frequently. I love it!
We're only here for a few months as we wait to close on our house. It's been a nice place to stay. They even have food trucks come once or twice a week.
Each time I call for maintenance issues it’s usually resolved within 24 hours. The office staff are always eager to help and very professional. The outside ground area is alway clean and litter free
I wish the gym had more equipment like a smith machine for barbell squats and barbell bench presses. I wish residents wouldn’t throw trash with the cardboard recycling.
I love it here. The staff is really efficient so far and I do not mind calling them about a problem. They take care of it very quickly. The Hub is a great idea. I use it alot. Thanks for being friendly and efficient.
The community is beautiful and the neighbors always smile and speak. I feel as if I've been here for years. Oh and the amenities are great 👍
I haven’t been here long — not even a week yet, but so far Junction Six Forks is head and shoulders above the last property I lived at. Keep up the good work.
We are absolutely overjoyed to have moved into this beautiful community! The experience thus far has exceeded our expectations from the amenities to the scenic views from our balcony to the gorgeous interior. I would recommend it to anyone looking to live in an inclusive, diverse, clean, and friendly community.
Very spacious apartments. Nice kitchen with updated appliances. Community amenities are fantastic! There’s a yoga studio which I don’t see usually at other apartment communities.
We've been here since December 2019 and really enjoy living here. It's an easy drive to anything we need, the community is generally very quiet. Common areas are clean and well maintained and the staff has always been helpful.