Junction Six Forks

We have enjoyed living here for over 2 years now. The community is kept up well and the amenities are great for the area. Access to all of North Raleigh is almost walking distance.
Even through COVID-19, leasing office and maintenance has been doing a great job! Community still stays fairly quiet, and it’s great the dog park is still open. Overall a great place to be!
The staff made moving in very easy. The only complaints that i have are that the electronic locks are not ideal and mine, in particular, is rather finicky.
Things have been great! We have been here almost a year and a half now and are loving it. Throughout this whole pandemic my fiance and I have said how lucky we are that we moved here from Boston because our apartment in Boston was much smaller and MUCH more expensive. We would have gone crazy there! Here we can spread out and enjoy our time together without living in such tight corners. I just wish the pool could open! Either way, everyone has been great (office, maintenance, housekeeping, etc.)!
The noise is absurd...my neighbor plays loud music from the time they wake up until late at night! I’ve complained several times and others have to about the noise.
This has by far been the best experience. I love being a resident at Junction Six Forks! I would highly recommend to everyone. The staff, amenities and community events are awesome as well!
I move on saturday, Kylie went above and beyond making sure i got everything settled and moved in so thankful cant wait to be in my new home!!
I’ve truly enjoyed my experience here so far and love this location! We’re close to everything and the facility is well managed and all the staff is kind and always helpful and understanding.
Lived here before and recently moved back in. I like the safety it provides and the friendly atmosphere. The location to 540 and 440 makes it convenient for work and just regular commute. It’s close to some of the best small bars and restaurants in the triangle.
Always there when ever i need something! Any day any time when ever I email the staff- they always reply as soon as possible, and they always ready to help.