Junction Six Forks

It is a Beautiful Place to live. I Love it here. Very Quiet and Peaceful and the Neighbors are very friendly. Also the staff is very attentive and helpful.
Our experience has been great so far! Move in was a little rocky because they did not walk through and check the unit. Had to have maintenance fix a few things. The painter got paint everywhere. Overall the community is nice. Sick of not being able to use the free weights at the gym. They can be easily cleaned just like the other equipment. It makes zero sense.
This place is amazing! From the initial showing, we knew this is where we wanted to live. The amenities are really nice but also it's a great community of people that live here!
Great place to stay! Everyone should check this place out. Great location and reasonable priced. Pool and clubhouse area are very nice also.
I enjoy the community. My neighbors are great. They always speak to me and make me feel welcomed. The dog park is awesome. Wish more people would pick up their poop in it tho. As well as around the apt. complex. There is way too many poop piles for all the pets that live here. Take care of where you live!
I don’t live here yet but the tour was great and we picked this property because it meets all of our needs. We are excited to be a part of the junction six forks community.
Excellent apartments! Terrific maintenance crew!! Nice pool and exercise area! Food trucks!! Amazon hub!!! Close to shopping and bus line!! This is a great place to live!
I don’t think it’s fair to give any sort of negative review during the time of a pandemic. The staff is doing a great job keeping residents informed and facilities open safely.
I have had a really great experience as a resident here at Junction Six Forks. The space is super nice and clean, amino ties are amazing, and location is superb! Love it here!
It's a nice place to live, if a bit overpriced. The grounds are well taken care of and the pool is nice. The maintenance is great and it's a pretty quiet neighborhood.