Junction Six Forks

I have enjoyed living here from all the amenities to the location. This location is just minutes away from north hills and close to my work.
I have not moved in yet but so far everything is great. Jericka has been very helpful. I will not move in until 9/21/20. I feel that I will have a wonderful living experience here. Thank you
I love the location of this apartment! The only complaint I have really has nothing to do with the apartment and more to do with my neighbors. You can hear literally everything, the lead foot steps stomping around, the dog howling at 5 am every morning, the dog and I'm assuming a cat (?) chasing each other back and forth literally 24/7, and the dog (once again) barking literally NON-STOP during the evening between 7-11pm. It's honestly ridiculous. But other than the horrendous people who live above us, we love this apartment!
I love Junction so far! I just moved here and love it. The assistant manager and other staff members have been so helpful and made my move really easy. The living room and kitchen are very spacious! I love that it came with a pantry and dining room area too. I’m excited to hangout at the pool and go to the gym once it opens!
I have been here for about two years. The office staff has been phenomenal. The complex and grounds are well maintained. Your maintenance guys and the lady cleaner are always working hard and very nice. I have had no issues here and would highly recommended.
I just moved and so far I love it!!! I do wish the rest of the amenities were open or price be adjusted to reflect closed amenities. Staff is very friendly, grounds are clean and quiet.
Doing the work I have done afforded me the opportunity to see the country and as a result, experience many apartment complexes. Seemly on a regular basis, every two year, I was moved from state to state. So, i guess you could say I'm an expert when evaluating one place against another. Junction Six Forks is without a doubt one of my favorite places of residence. The staff have always been friendly and helpful and anything that is needed/required is met with instant response and professionalism. Additionally, as one could guess, since I moved alot over the year (job related) I didn't socialize much with my neighbors. However, here at Junction Six Forks everyone is so friendly it hard not to make friends. I would highly recommend Junction Six Forks to anyone looking for a place above and beyond the rest. Whether single, married, or with children a great place to live.
Great. Staff is very nice and helpful. They respond quickly to any questions. They walk around with you and show you all of the amenities. The maintenance staff is also quick to respond.
Great people, amenities, and quick response from maintenance. Kids really enjoyed the re-opening of the pool after a very long wait due to all this craziness.
Very good location worth the price. Pool and gym are nice and usable (without COVID-19 going on). Staff is flexible and easy to reach and maintenance can help with pretty much anything!