Leasing office is always very helpful for any issues for what they can do. Complex is fairly quiet and peaceful. Neighbors are fairly polite.

The community overall is nice. The “concierge” trash removal often leaves a mess behind which can attract bugs. I’ve only lived here three weeks and had two roaches in my apartment. This is after I sprayed TWICE with ortho. I’d rather they keep the concierge service and have a SOLID pest control service that could be call any day.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

The process of getting this apartment was a breeze. The staff that work here are friendly and I love my apartment. I would definitely recommend this apartment to my friends.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I’m pleased so far with the community and my apartment....the people are friendly & the office staff is to as well! I look forward to continuing to enjoy my stay.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I love calling Junction Six Forks home! I love the pool and other amenities and the property is kept so clean. The staff is great, as well.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

This apartment community is awesome. The building is clean, very comfortable, and the ideal location provides great convenience. The staff is friendly and the community is diverse!!!

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Great apartment, roomy, attractive! great maintenance! Very quick! Convenient location! Great staff! Ample parking! Easy-to-use portal for service and rent payments.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

This is our second year here and we just love the events and staff here. We are close to everything and truly enjoy the community that surrounds us!

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Loving it here at Junction Six Forks so far! The floor plans are big and spacious. The community is quiet and peaceful. We love living here so far and can’t wait to meet some of our neighbors!

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Good overall. But sometimes there is too loud music and noise from the apartment right upstairs, which is bothering (mostly during nigh hours).

Reply from Junction Six Forks

It has been awesome so far . Everyone I have encountered have had smiling faces and seem to be happy. Great community would refer to anyone.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Been here for 2 months’. I loved the place!! I enjoyed a hot cup of coffee in the club house ‘ and also the game area is very convenient-

Reply from Junction Six Forks

We have nothing but great things to say! Spacious apartment, friendly staff and neighbors! It isn’t a great place to live and everybody makes you feel right at home!

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Overall very satisfied with the community. The apartments are kept in excellent condition. The office staff is very friendly and professional and the maintenance crew is quick to respond.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is very friendly and are always prompt in answering emails and tending to service requests. My favorite part of the community has to be the pool and club room. I do wish the gym had more equipment.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Most of the staff are very friendly. The amenities are very nice. My living space is in good condition and I haven’t had any issues. There have been a number of bugs but being on the first floor I expected it

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I am glad to be part of the community, the experience has been good. It is quiet, clean, and the facilities are well maintained. One of the most important thing is, the staffs are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

The apartments are up to date, the pool is such a hot spot in the summer, and I love the location. Most importantly, I love the price! You get a lot of bang for your buck here, especially compared to other apartment complexes in Raleigh.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Friends staff, clean and well kept neighborhood, convenient trash vallet services. Gym is well equipped. One thing the community could use is a recycling service.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Lovely community that is clean and safe! My commute to work is 2 minutes and I’m so happy that I came back to visit and signed my lease. The office staff is incredibly nice and accommodating too!

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I haven’t fully moved in yet due to a mattress recall issue, but while i’ve been here so far I’ve enjoyed the spacious living areas throughout the apartment. My favorites part of the apartment is probably the kitchen because it is very updated and looks extremely modern. The only negatives I’ve noticed is that my upstairs neighbor seems to be a bit heavy footed when walking and I don’t like how the fan doesn’t have a separate switch from the light.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I have enjoyed my time here and have no complaints. The maintenance has been timely and very courteous. I’m really satisfied with my living arrangements.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

So far I have loved living here everyone is very helpful and the people are nice! Anytime you go to the office they help you out with whatever you need.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

I love living here. It’s very cleaned and well maintained. I feel safe and taken care of. I only wish my apartment didn’t face six forks! Other than that, love it here.

Reply from Junction Six Forks

Location and Ammenities are outstanding. If it wasn't for upstair neighbors, it would be the perfect living situation. Perhaps a firm establishment of quiet hours would be beneficial.