Junction Six Forks

I have had a really great experience as a resident here at Junction Six Forks. The space is super nice and clean, amino ties are amazing, and location is superb! Love it here!
It's a nice place to live, if a bit overpriced. The grounds are well taken care of and the pool is nice. The maintenance is great and it's a pretty quiet neighborhood.
Things have been great here, so happy the pool is open! Only wishing the gym would open, but with COVID it probably won’t for a while. Everyone on the staff is super nice and helpful!
Been amazing to live here for the past year. Quiet and small so we always feel safe. Great location in Raleigh. Maintance is always prompt and does a great job
I miss having access to our gym but I love living here and I feel like our apartment community has taken the pandemic seriously and the staff has worked hard to find ways to coordinate food trucks for us every week to add in some variety.
I love living here! It’s super quiet but super convenient to anything you could need. There’s always dogs playing in the dog park and everyone I’ve met is super nice. Office staff are amazing and do everything they can to make living through a pandemic as interesting as possible.
This is an awesome place to live! Apartments are so nice and the staff is super friendly! Maintenance is also super helpful and quick to get to any requests put in!
Friendly, clean environment with super nice staff! Maintenance is prompt with any problem whether day or night. Community has all age groups to enjoy the many food trucks who visit throughout the year!
I love Junction! I have been living here for almost 3 years and it has been awesome. The amenities are great. The pool is beautiful. The clubhouse is the best!
Love my experience so far! Do wish our dishwasher was more up to date and our bathroom had a switch for the fan and the light separated. Other than that, nothing but positivity! Great location and love the modern feel of the design.