Keeneland Crest

4.2

4.2

Maintenance is rude. They do not communicate what is going on or the resolution. I have had 3 holes with duck tape in my bathroom for the past 2 days and no communication of when they are going to fix it. Parking lot doesn’t get cleared when it snows
We just moved in and the apartments are great. The shower does not get too hot or cold and gives good water pressure, the thermostat seems efficient and gives correct temps. I love that this community loves dogs as we have two ourselves. I only docked half a star because whoever inspected the apartment before we moved in missed a broken light switch and a light bulb on the dining room light.
Love the apartment layout. Having hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and a fireplace are amenities I did not know I needed or wanted. Overall I am very satisfied with my stay at this apartment complex
Great area, super clean apartment, welcoming staff, and plenty of parking. I highly recommend these apartments for first time renters and anyone looking for nice apartments.
Great place to live. Very quite. Love my apartment. Very spacious. Love the all hardwood floors through out the apartment. Love the lake view.
This is the the area where I fill up space because even though you think this company cares about people... it doesn't and no one seems to actually want to fix the building itself. I have had birds in my walls for 2 years now.
Great experience . Good maintenance they came in and fixed my problems quickly. Very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking
It’s a very clean, quiet community. The staff are amazing and maintenance is so quick to respond to orders. The apartments are extremely nice on the inside. Overall, great experience in this community.
Overall things are ok, but I’m still waiting on a ice maker repair that I requested several weeks ago. My room is always cold, closet is an ice box. Geese droppings right up to my patio is out of control. Dog waste receptacle overflows quickly and takes forever for someone to change it. Office staff has been very kind and willing to try to help.
The complex is very clean and well taken care of. Sometimes the parking can be a problem and some of the spots are a bit small for some of the other vehicles. I can typically find a spot close to my building so that is nice.