Keeneland Crest

4.2

4.2

Jessica
about 10 hours ago
We have really enjoyed living here at Keeneland Crest. We have enjoyed the amenities including the pool, dog park, and gym area! One negative thing I’ve been seeing, is the amount of dog poop around the property.

Summer
1 day ago
Overall, the apartment complex is okay. It’s frustrating that my rent was raised by $200 after it took several months for me to have a functioning washer and dryer, that it took a week for them to clean vomit off of the stairs, and that the hallways now reek of marijuana, but it’s fine.

Harshil
Overall great process. Kinda of upset the apartment wasnt fully done when moving in, but they did finish everything by that night. Lakiyah was great to work with!

Adela
I enjoy living here because it is quiet and has safer neighborhoods than my old apartment. The staff are nice and professional which they want to meet every resident's needs.

Tabatha
While the apartments themselves are nice. The area is quiet and I love seeing all the pups playing. I just got a letter stating my rent was increasing by 25% this year, maintenance was supposed to come and paint my ceiling Monday for water that has leaked from the unit above mine and didn’t come back. And alll of that just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Jessie
I have lived here for 5 years. I am happy 😊. There have been and are issues but none of the issues are deal breakers! I recommend Keeneland Crest.

Tyler
The apartments are really nice, the area is quiet, and the people and staff are very friendly and helpful. The parking system is clear, concise, and organized rather than people fighting over spots in the street which is nice

Nicole
This is an excellent place to live. Quiet, respectful neighbors. Friendly maintenance staff and responsive office staff. Very pleased with overall experience.

Kiley
I feel safe here & the neighborhood is cozy. Scheduled renovations & mowing around the facility is mediocre. It can take time to get ahold of the office via email and/or phone, but in person they are able to assist quickly.

Micah
I absolutely love it here. I feel safe in the area! I enjoy the gym that is connected to the main office, I use the car wash often, and I really enjoy the chicagos pizza that is just down the road