Just moved into these apartments. Staff is very friendly, community is very nice and safe. Apartments are nicely finished and clean. The only downside I’ve had is the washer/dryer provided.

since applying the staff has been great, helped us through every step. Great community, the apartments are very well taken care of, love living here!

Nice staff in office. Lots of pets around neighborhood and they are not clean the pet poop near pond. There is no noise with the interstate behind the apartment.

It is always clean and they fix any issues quickly when needed. I lived there once 2 years ago and this is my second time coming back.Front staff is also very nice.

My apartment community is very quiet and exactly what I wanted. I have not had any disruptions from day to day life. When anything has gone wrong and I have needed assistance maintenance is one call away and very fast to solve the problem.

It's a very good experience and it's in a very good suburban neighborhood with so many shopping area and it's near 65 you rarely have exsucive noise from your neighbors.

so far everything is awesome hoping to move into a 2 bedroom when one opens up. 2 service calls both fixed just took some time on a new dryer but no issues

Love the quiet community. Maintenance is very responsive and office staff is great. Grounds are kept up. Great spot to be when in between hoises

So far we are loving our new space! Can't wait for the pool to open. The staff was very welcoming and our neighbors are great so far. Very close to both jobs and easy transportation.

So far my first week has been great I had an issue and maintenance addressed it quickly. I love that it's nice and quiet and people are very friendly.

Everything has been great so far! I love living here at keeneland crest! My building is quiet and my neighbors are friendly. Can’t wait until summer so we can enjoy the pool!

Overall, a great experience here. Staff is very friendly and courteous and apartments are well maintained. Would like to see better upkeep of outdoors-there is often trash in grassy areas.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

The maintenance is normally pretty good about fixing problems quickly. I think the apartments are very decent sizes for the price. I would recommend to a friend.

They do a lot here to try to keep their residents taken care of and happy. Also offer community events and activities. Any issues I’ve had they’ve fixed.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

Quite a peaceful and quiet community. Maintenance for the most part fixed problems I had quickly. Landscaping is kept up nicely and it is very beautiful

I just moved in a couple days ago, and so far everything is great! Staff is friendly, the apartment is roomy, the workout room is nice and conveniently open 24 hours! My fiancé and I love it here!

Reply from Keeneland Crest

The staff is great! Everyone is super nice and always helpful. I also have several amenities that I love for the price that I pay. We’ll live here until I’m ready to buy a home.

Great community. Great neighborhood. Friendly environment. Wonderful staff. Would recommend Keeneland Crest apartment to family and friends for a great place to live.

I have been living in the complex almost 2 yrs. It seem to have gone down hill the longer I stay. The water doesn't stay hot very long in the shower. The building doors on the back are coming apart and wind blows thru them. The inside of the apartment stays cold even after you put plastic over the windows and covers over the sliding doors. I rent a garage and I have reported that the lights are out on the front of my garage and they havent been replaced. Dog fecies is all over the ground when I walk around the complex. All the complaints in my review have been reported and I have been told it would be taken care of and it hasnt.

It’s a nice area for singles and couples and raising children. I believe the pricing for the units are a bit much, especially for the condition they’re in. I’m a contractor so try and believe me. Overall 3.5 stars outta 5.

Community is great. Easy access to all facilities, and the surrounding grocery stores, restaurants, banks, workout facilities, are all wonderful. The size of the unit is perfect for my needs and incredibly affordable.

Easy move-in experience. Office staff was very helpful in meeting needs and providing great customer service. Recommend to anyone looking for a place on the southside.

Overall, I like living here. The apartment & community are nice. However it can be a little pricey & maintenance isn’t always timely or taken care of the first time.

Love living here! Been here for years! Close to everything! I have a fireplace and get to have my furbaby! Pool is nice in the summer! Dog park and carwash too!

Great apartment community with really nice staff. The maintenance department do their best to get to you quickly as possible. If I had one thing I find negitive is that seniors that live off social security that get paid the 3 of the month. Their is no grace period fir the rent due on the 1st if every month. And if I want to wait I get charged a late fee. And I’m already on a fixed income. So that hurts me tremendously. I would like to see more compassion of seniors her at this complex. It maybe corporate that doesn’t have a grace period but it should be extended for disability people and seniors on social security.