Outdated and old. Hallways are a mess and they smell. Takes multiple complaints to the office to get stuff done. If you mention stuff to maintenance the tell you to write it up.

This complex is great. We haven't had any issues other than our dryer not working but maintenance came out ASAP to fix the problem. they were all kind and let us know it was done. We love the pool and the free gym!

I just moved in and I absolutely love it. The screened in porch in front of the pond is so relaxing. I love how spacious the apartment is and most importantly my dog loves it here!

Keenland has been the best apartment I have lived in. The neighbors are quiet and courteous. The maintenance staff is quick and friendly. The maintenance staff also clean up after themselves and leave your space tidy. I know that is small, but my other apartments have not been like that. I tell everyone to check out Keenland when they are apartments searching.

I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing view of lake from the apartment. "a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise

Maintenance is always friendly and efficient. They always fix any issue I have quickly. The ladies at the front desk are very understandings and flexible if there is an issue with payments.

I’ve lived here for 3 years now and have really enjoyed it. I’m moving out only because I’m getting married but I am going to miss this apartment and the location! Also Terri at the leasing office has always been very kind and helpful to me.

We have been here in Keeneland Creast Apartment for more than 2 years. Nice neighborhood and office staff. But you can see dogs poop all over the lawn.

So far everything has been wonderful. They were good about getting me moved in quickly and when it worked for me. They have been helpful every time I reach out. The renovated apartments are beautiful. Really does feel quite like home.

Really good community, couple things that aren’t the BEST quality but still alright. The ants also are a little bit of a problem but they sent help and we are seeing how it goes.

I really like Keeneland Crest, the staff very kindly. Nice place to live in and the neighborhood very friendly and helpful. All the market close to the apt

The apartments are super nice, along with all the facilities. The staff are easy to work with and have been helpful with any questions. This is the best apartment I have lived in - such high quality.

I really like my new apartment and the staff is very friendly and nice. I appreciate the expedient respinse that I received from maintenance. Thanks

It's a pretty cool place to live people are nice apartments are quiet you can pay online they have a pool gym and they fix things fast for you

The responsiveness of the staff has stood out most to me. Whenever we have had a maintenance request, the staff has always been quick to fix the problem. In addition, the amenities offered are amazing and better than anything I could have asked for.

I just moved and I like it. Quite neighborhood, easy parking and everything is close by. I wish I could buy one of these homes. Gym and pool are great too.

I have been living in these apartments for a week, and my boyfriend and I love it. We have experienced nothing short of amazing assistance in our renting process!

I have had nothing but great experiences at Keeneland Crest. I have had only one issue (AC went out) but the office workers were very helpful and got the problem fixed very quickly. I would recommend this complex for its proximity to food, groceries, and the interstate. It is also very affordable for the space you get.

Never really had an issue living here. People in the office have always been helpful when I need it. Maintenance always comes the next business day and fixes what needs to be done accurately.

The maintenance guys have been very responsive and easy to work with. The amenities here are very nice for my lifestyle (pool, basketball, ponds for fishing, access to safe roads for bicycling). Small areas for improvement is the office staff seemed a little pushy for me to sign a lease, and the parking spaces are very narrow.

We have been here in keenland crest about 2 years and we did not have much issues. Nice staff in office and maintenance. But neighbors never clean the dog poop and need to live with that always.

So far the experience has been great. It's very quiet and the apartment was very clean upon arrival. Thank you for the welcoming gift basket!

Ive never had a problem here. Maintence has always fixed things in a timely manner. Neighbors are quiet. The Bark Park is a great added feature. And i love using the car wash area to clean out my car.

Keeneland Crest Apartments is a beautiful apartment complex with great people! Moving in was a breeze and the staff always makes us feel welcomed!

Very clean , nice community , and friendly staff . Maintenance is on top of it . Nice pool and workout facility. Awesome that the pool is free .