Keeneland Crest

I really like how the buildings are set up, and the little lake in the middle, is a good motivation to walk. The apartment inside look nice and the maintenance people is fast..
Lived here for years and love it!! It is a quiet and convenient location. I have a 2/2 with a wood burning fireplace and I have my furbaby!!! Love this place
So far things have been good. There are some flaws but overall it’s quiet and an ok place. I do like how it’s kind of set back and hidden from the main road
Super friendly staff, beautiful grounds, great updates, sweet amenities. Great community to be a part of. Can’t wait to use the dog park!!! 😁
gibberish words and exciting news. Did you know crows never forget a face? Sometimes when they know someone is mean towards them, they can even pass that Bias on to their children.
Very good place to raise a single family.Great atmosphere for healthy and entertainment opportunities . Fin of outdoors activities. Workout in the workout when it become available in near future events.
1 star
Keenland promised to transfer ya to an upgraded apartment on a 6 month lease and then retracted their statement. Second the law care is terrible and the grass NEVER looks good. The only good part is the maintenance team, specifically Gary and Brad styles (who was a temp).
I am happy here for the most part. I definitely feel safe here. I love my apartment but one of my favorite things about it was the fountain. I love the sounds plus it drowns out the sound of the interstate, however it has not been working since last year. I also am overwhelmed by the smell of weed coming from the apartments surrounding me. It is so strong when I’m coming or going and I can smell it coming through my walls from my neighbors.
Was pretty nice staying here. Enjoyed all the small activities they had. Definitely a great area to live. Neighbors are awesome and very respectful of each other.
The noise has gotten worse lately with the quarantine orders but overall still isn’t terrible. I do have a neighbor that has a dog that doesn’t seem to always make it outside to get to the bathroom. This leaves the entry way smelly.