I just moved into the neighborhood on 6/17/19, however, the process of applying, and getting everything set up was very easy! Moving can be so overwhelming, but keenland made it as easy as possible.

We were extremely excited to move in! However wince have been quite disappointed. We have had drier issues since the beginning, our water heater doesn’t work right, out water pressure is pathetic, and our garbage disposer doesn’t work. I have pretty much given up turning in “work orders”. They take weeks to get to and then nothing gets replaced. The just get rigged to work for the 2 or 3 minutes that the maintenance guys are here for.

I just moved in and I’m excited to live here I have met a lot of nice people The apartment complex is clean and I am looking forward to living here

Has been great. Everything is clean, people pick up after their dogs, we haven’t had any major issues since moving in. Seems overall like a safe place

I love it here. Keeneland Crest is beautiful with many advantages in a safe community. I love the dog park, car wash, weight room and exspecially the pool. The staff was very friendly too.

Overall this is a good place to live! It took a bit to get someone to come look at my dryer but when they finally did, they got it fixed! Neighbors are quiet

I love the fact that we have hardwood floors for the price that we do. They respond quickly to repair requests though I've had to make more then I would like for a newer apartment. The neighborhood is clean and nice, they've improved the lighting at night, a lot of parking always available and great amenities.

Great price for what you're getting. Maintenance always responds to my requests in a timely manner. Rent has to be physically taken into the office because the staff told me the online option isn't correct, so that can get inconvenient, but other than that I really like it here. I feel safe, too. Very important.

Nice community and neighborhood. Office staffs are friendly and Helpful. Nice place to live but water charges and utility charges are high each month.

Great clean community. Love the dog park and car wash for residents very friendly office staff. Over all quiet neighborhood pool is always kept clean

The staff are always helpful and willing to answer any questions that I may have. The apartment buildings are all well kept and there has never been an issue with not getting things fixed.

Moved in and apartment was far from clean but the price was right. I cleaned the carpets in the entry way because of the stains and smell. Still working on the apartment.

Have lived here for 13 years. I love my apartment and the location! I have e hardwood floors, a fireplace, and my fur baby. The pool is right down the street and the dog park is close too.

I’ve lived here for a year and still love it. I have a good view from my balcony and it’s perfect for summer. The pool helps a lot too. I love my apartment

I have enjoyed living here so far. It is pretty quiet and the residents around me seem very laid back. We have a young child and she can get a little rowdy, sometimes causing a little bit of loud talking from us parents. No one complains about her being to loud or running to much.

The apartment is amazing! It's all updated. I get a beautiful view of the waterfall right outside my window! And everyone here is so nice and helpful!!

The apartment is great! The property is always clean, grass cut, no trash in the parking lot! Will definitely recommend making this your next home!

So far I feel really settled into my new community, it has been nice to escape from a chaotic day and come home to piece and quite. I look forward to using the pool! All my amenities function perfectly well and I love my new space. Wish there was a little more natural lighting coming.

This is a great community to live in. Any maintenance issue is taken care of quickly for us. I enjoy walking around the community when it is nice outside and can’t wait for the pool to open in the summer.

I love Keeneland Crest. We have been residents in the past and loved the community and staff so much that whenever we were searching since moving back to the area, Keeneland Crest was our first and only option! We enjoy it so much!

It feels very safe and homey here. I haven’t felt this comfortable in an apartment in a very long time. I actually get excited to come home.

I love my apt. It's nice and quiet and updated. The maintenance men always address issues right away. Everyone is very friendly. Alot of nice amenities.

Everything is great so far, we love the hard wood floor and carpet color in the bedroom the hot water is amazing as well. Worth every penny.

So far my experience has been very positive, everyone has been kind and super responsive to any requests I have made. For example, shortly after I moved in some roof work caused the lamp shade in my kitchen to fall. When I reported it, the maintenance team was there in >5 minutes and straightened everything out. My new neighbors are also great approachable people, I am a very happy resident of 2 months.

We love it here. They apartment is great and the people are pretty nice! It is cool to have the lake behind us. The pets like being able to hang out on the closed in patio.