Keeneland Crest

4.2

4.2

This is a really nice and quiet community. I love my updated apartment. The ladies in the office are all extremely friendly along with the maintenance crew as well.
Nice location, pretty good maintenance. New management and help is great. Parking is better is some units than others as it is all first Come first serve.
I moved in over a week ago and the apartment was super clean and the staff was very helpful. My neighbors are all very nice and quiet. I love it here.
The apartments are in a quiet area and if you are facing the ponds, the views are great. However, my bathroom has black mold in it and the screen on our porch was broken upon move in and never fixed. The people working in the office are rude and unhelpful.
Keeneland Crest is a lovely complex in a great location making it easy for my wife and i to get to work and visit the Southport area with ease.
I love Keeneland crest. Always helpful whenever we need something. The maintenance crew is always quick too which is super helpful. I do wish they had something kid friendly like a park.
Good area; close to shopping and food. Fairly quiet. May have to call maintenance to fix what they just “fixed,” but they are pretty quick about coming. Walls super thin, you might as well be living in the same apartment as your neighbors. Overall, staying here definitely beats the hassle of moving. I would give a 3.5.
Great place to live with the convenience to close shopping. There are also great features like fitness room, ponds, swimming pool, and even a car wash station who could ask for more.
It’s great I live the environment the only down side is trying to hang things nothing seems to work as far as keeping things on the walls other than that amazing
Staff is friendly. But the complex need to donsomthing about the dog feces residents are leaving on the ground and sidewalks. The apartments are not upgraded. At least mine isnt.