We have been in Keenland Crest apartments for the past 3 years and we don’t have any issues except dog poop. It’s all around the lawn area and neighbors never clean it.

Great people very helpful land our apt was and is great eloped with utilities and cable loved the welcome bag matinence manager very helpful during walk through

It has been very easy here. Any time we have had questions or needed something fixed someone has been around to help. The only place we had a fallback was when we decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom unit. We were rushed out of our place and if anyone knows how stressful it is to move one woman in the office made it worse. Even though we technically should have had all weekend to move she gave us a day in a half. Well I am a very punctual person so I stuck to what she told us. An exhausted 48hrs later we went to turn in our key and a separate woman at the office told us to just hold off til Monday and we were fine to make sure the place was clean and ready for a walk thru. Which is what I had originally planned (especially since I don’t have a regular mom-fri job.) Other than that though, we love it here.

Location is excellent! Close to everything you need. Apartments are a little dated, although we got one of the renovated units which is nice. Love the screened in porch!

it’s a quiet neighborhood. Not much going on but we have had some issues that were quickly taken care of. The updated apartments aren’t as great as the pictures make them seem but it’s still nice.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

I have lived in Keeneland for a little over a month now and have loved every second. Both the office staff and maintenance team have been efficient and kind at the same time. My home is quiet, filled with space, and includes friendly/welcoming neighbors! 10/10 would recommend for the area and price.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

My boyfriend and I moved in last week and so far we are loving it! We are in a nice and quiet area, we find that there is always plenty of parking, and we love our lake view!

Reply from Keeneland Crest

Only been living here for a month. so far not too bad. I am excited to see the park in it's entirety for the holidays as well as spring and summer.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

I have been staying here since 3 years and thinking of moving away.Nice office staff and apartment. But Nobody cleaning pets poop and it’s all over the lawn area. Maintenance is good and they come on time.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

It’s quiet and a nice community. The staff is all nice and does the best they can to fix things quickly. The updated apartments are pretty nice & I live the soundproof door.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

Apartments are nice and for the most part pretty quiet. The grounds are kept up nice by the maintenance crew and they are also responsive to maintenance request.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

I fell in love with the model apartment. However upon arriving to our apartment it was very apparent it was not done by the same people that did the model apartment. Mismatched baseboards, stove won’t open without hitting the drawer handles, the towel bar was broke , flooring was scuffed and had stains, the sliding door seal is broke, the handle on the outside is broke and it has cause the trim to brake, there is mold all around the bottom of the sliding door. I can’t step in the grass without dodging dog poop. The screened in porch is not a screened in porch. All the bottom screens are broke and the top ones have tears. I was so excited to move into this place because I was told it was sound proof,,, not so much. You can hear everything... very disappointing.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

The upgraded apartment is very nice. I love to sit on the patio and listen to fountain but when I go inside it is very quiet. So nice and peaceful. Terri, in the office, was extremely helpful and nice. Great customer service. I would have given 5 stars but I have an issue with residents not picking up their dogs poop.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

So far the staff have been nice. We have loud neighbors but that’s to be expected. The whole smoking in your apartment, I can smell the smoke in the hallways. Other than that, the apartments are nice :)

I just moved in about a week ago and though I’m a new resident I like it so far. The staff has been helpful and my the place is quiet and have had no troubles so far

Only been here a while but it’s excellent so far. Quiet, fast and easy move in, excellent experience with management prior to move in. 10/10 would move in again.

The staff so far has been very accommodating and joyful. They have been very patient as well with my last minute transfer to a larger apartment.

It has only been a little over a week, but I do like it here so far! No issues with apartment except it was not really clean when we moved in.

I like living here so far. I've only been living here a couple of months but I haven't had any trouble so far. I hope it continues. Its really quiet and I like it.

The location is close to everything and office staff is nice. Only issue is during the summer people use the pool that do not live in the complex.

We’ve had some bumps along the way, but other than that we absolutely love our apartment! It’s quiet, cozy, and our view is beautiful. Happy with the choice of coming back to keeneland

Reply from Keeneland Crest

it's been good. I have lived here for four years now and don't have many complaints. I like the location and love walking my dog to the neighborhood that's next to us.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

Unfortunately, I haven’t even lived here a month and have encountered one issue after another. From maintenance entering my home without notifying me and leaving my lights on for 7 hours, to outside contractors spray painting my bedroom ceiling with no ventilation and all of my belongings in my room being covered in over spray. Not a thing was done by the property to assure me that it wouldn’t happen again an d I was heard. I have been nice and understanding and i’m terrified for anything to break in fear they will need to come back and “fix” something.

Reply from Keeneland Crest

The neighborhood is quiet and calm. I always feel safe when I’m entering and exitting my home. It’s maintained and looks beautiful at all times. I have loved living here and calling this neighborhood home! I’ve also met some very nice neighbors!

Reply from Keeneland Crest

A few things needed repairs a few weeks ago and the guys were right on time to fix them. So far the community is nice and quiet. I haven't had the opportunity to meet any of the neighbors yet but I am looking forward to it.