Keeneland Crest

4.2

4.2

Brya
I love the peaceful community! The maintenance team is phenomenal and neighbors are friendly. Also the location is amazing, plenty of nice restaurants and stores.
Amber
I love living at Keeneland crest! Beautiful setting with great amenities set in an established neighborhood. Conveniently located with easy interstate access and lots of stores nearby.
Mohit
I am living here for over 6 years. 5 minutes drive from I-65. Maintenance service is prompt. Staff is kind and friendly. So far good experience.
Adrienne
It has been a very welcoming experience! The employees always greet me with a smile while answering and listening to my questions and concerns!
Joy
My experience so far has been amazing! For what we pay I think the apartments are beautiful! I would love a renovated apartment lol but honestly mine was homey as soon as I walked in! Staff are always very helpful and neighbors are amazing! Everybody minds their business and life is great here at Keeneland Crest!
Korissa
I love it here! Super quiet and everyone is friendly. I also love the fun prizes when there’s a contest. The staff takes care of their residents and is always super friendly.
Deeni
Been here for 15+ years! I have a wood burning fire place, hard wood floors, and a screened in patio. GREAT LOCATION! quick access to just about everywhere! The office staff is all new, they have a quixk turn over it seems. The maintenance guys are great, prompt , and friendly
Micah
We have been living in Keeneland for a month now and I have zero complaints! I love everything about our new home! The maintenance team is super quick and effective! No noise issues, and the area is always clean. Love love love it here!
Miranda
Love that I can always come home and feel welcomed and wave to my neighbors! The management team works round the clock making sure each resident is taken care of.
Alana
I have lived at Keeneland Crest for quite a few years. I would recommend them to anyone. The staff is great and the maintenance team are wonderful!