I have lived at Kensington since September of 2017. My experience since moving in has been been a very nice one. This is not just an apartment I live in but it is my home. Great neighbors, wonderful staff members, very helpful and supportive. I will recommend living here to anyone looking for a nice place to live.

Very friendly leasing office. My apartment is newly renovated and so really like the paint color. I live in the middle of the complex and I don’t have to walk very far to get to anything. My parking space is rather terrible tho. It’s very far, right next to a pole and a speed bump!

Reply from Kensington

This is a wonderful community, Safe and Secure. Has great location, also timely service and maintenance. With good fitness center and pool areas. Easy access to highway.

I love the community and the staff make sure you have everything you need. This is my second year living here and I have not had any issues.

Great people and a safe and fun environment!!! I love it here hope to be here for a long by time. Great clean pools. Nice and clean work out room

Just too many stray cats running around but other than that it is quiet and no drama which I love as well as the neighbors keep to themselves

so far so good, the gate doesn’t always work and it took a few weeks for our code to work for the gate, there are many many cats and there’s a specific guy who goes around the complex feeding them. Also their pet friendly so that’s another good thing

Still loving it, been here for going on 2 yrs. upgrades and complex are looking nicer than when I first moved in...close to shopping and dining...

The community is very quiet and the people living here mind their own business while watching for suspicious activities. The community hates bugs as much as I do.

So fast this has ban a great experience. I really like the complex. My family is enjoying it as well. This complex is big, but quite. My neighbors are nice and so far no issues.

It’s excellent but there is some complaints like the parking space we were afforded is way too small for a car, and the sliding glass door and screen door doesn’t lock! But overall awesome sauce!

I have lived here for 2 1/2 months now. This is a beautiful property and the staff are very nice and helpful! I definitely grateful for them, In particularly, Corey, Alecia, and Francine. :)

Reply from Kensington

Great place to live. The only thing that can use improvement is the laundry rooms. Washers/Dryers don't all work. The washers and dryers themselves are dirty and smell funny.

Reply from Kensington

Its exceeded my expectations any hiccups along the way were addressed immediately. Quiet family friendly and the staff are always helpful and friendly.

Overall not a bad place to live. The community activities are always fun. Maintenance is resolved in a few days, depending on situation & the office staff always helpful.

So far it's been a good stay. Real quiet and peaceful. Located near freeways and lots of shopping. Workout room is a great way to spend the evening relieving stress. I would recommend it.

Good, nice and friendly managment, apartments are well cleaned and maintained, size is good, gum and pool is excellent, only one issue is you have to keep your eyes on your car on the night.

Overall a good community. Good value, convenient. Good amenities for the most part. A lot of improvement to the units have been made, but other areas have been neglected.

We love living here, managment is very nice and helpful. We also love the size of the apartment. Friendly neighbors. It's all good. There is also a awesome workout room with all kinds of exercises equipment in it . We love it here!

It’s nice here I just don’t like all the cats cause with cats become smells but I meet a lady that’s been living here for 12 years she’s really friendly and whenever I see her we catch up on girl talk

Always improving the property and everyone is always so friendly. Most complaints are addressed immediately and competently. in general a good value.

Quiet and easy going, I like it here so far the team is great. They are willing to help and make sure everything is fix, I like it here so far

This is a pleasant place to live But the grounds Keeping needs to be better cat&dog poop in general areas is bad & nowhere to sit outside pool&gym need to be kept cleaner

Been living here 7 years - excellent experience!!! I have no complaints at all!!! I would highly recommend Kensington Apartments to anyone!!

I love the neighbors they keep to them self's oh and the staff is excellent my favorite is Dianne she is the best kensington approved me rite away and is always beautifying the community