I am living here since January 2019, I am happy. Management is good, maintenance is good, people living here good. I like to stay here. School too close,

I've lived here for some years now and I love it. The neighbors are great and it's close to everything you could need. There's pools and a gym.

The ladies in the leasing office are so great and helpful! We've enjoyed our stay for the last couple of months we've been here. The apartments themselves are so comfortable and cute as well.

A very nice place and very good condition with the nice people that they are working here and I am very from Apartment that I living with my family, thanks

The Office Staff here at Kensington Apartments are extremely friendly. They make you definitely feel comfortable with where your living. Their service is always great andthete when you need it. My experience with Kensington Apartments has been wonderful. It was a very good experience for my family and I’s First place of our own. I would definitely recommend Kensington Apartmebts to anyone looking for a great apartment.

It's a pleasant enjoyable place to live. Great community, I love the staff because their there when needed. The maintain department is out standing.

Overall experience is pretty good especially throughout the remodel time ,however , maintenance has been an issue the whole time. They don’t respond in a timely fashion and they usually don’t do a good job.

Nice quiet community, located near pretty much everything a person would need. Spacious apartment and I love all of the new appliances and upgrades that were made.

I’ve been here for just over a year and I still am in love with this place! Despite a couple of rude neighbors... this is the only place I can see myself living in the next 5-10 years. My loyalty to this community is strong!

It’s been decent being here very cool area and lots of stuff going on in the area and it’s pretty peaceful usually and you see lots of cool animals

We love our apartment❤❤❤❤ And can't wait to have future holiday parties ,events, and beautiful memories as a family together. I love the stainless steel appliances, and vaulted ceilings, skylights,And fireplace.. But one of my favorite things in the apartment is the mirror French doors to my bedroom closet in the master bedroom

Very nice complex and staff has been there for our needs. The new updates are great as well it has been a please living here so far and our family is glad to pick these apartments.

I have had a great experience and stayed another year. I haven’t had any complaints or any issues with anything. I will be renewing my lease for many years to come thanks for a great experience.

The number of cats at the apartments is out of control!! Management needs to follow through on their commitments and keep the residents informed.

Reply from Kensington

Nice and quiet community, love the upgrades they are making. Only issue I have right now is that there staff seems to be in a transitioning period and I haven't been able to renew my lease yet because of it.

Reply from Kensington

So far. We love how chill everything is here. We love the amenities, and cant wait to start using the gym once it is done being remodeled. We love having two full bathrooms!!!

Reply from Kensington

I’ve lived here for three plus years and it’s been amazing ever since I moved in. Great people. Great management. As long as I can afford to continue living here I don’t ever see my self moving out.

I love the new improvements that have been done my apartments the new look is great im looking foward to the new gym and the new equipment its going to be great

My children and I love it here. Very peaceful and quiet. The neighbors are very nice. And the staff as well as maintenance is always on call.

This was a beautiful complex when I moved in ...minor issues like large complexes have but nothing outstanding!! - I love the fact the accept animals...especially large dogs! ...Although they have done some great improvements and remodeling of the place regularly....which means your rent increases Significantly regularly too!!

I love this apartment, it has a lot of green space nice pools ,gym nice neighborhood it’s easy to go to groceries around . Our leasing agent Francine has been great in communicating and solving any minor issues we had.

It's been a great experience living here at these apartments - the slow to fix things that need to be fixed other than that it's been a great experience

Gym has been closed for months. Renovations were nice, but poorly timed. Amenities pleasant, when available. Laundry room closes too early.

To much construction and not very well planned out and parking is a nightmare. Gates are left open and security is never around. Trash bins are always overflowing and is all over the ground with broken glass and furniture stacked in and around the bins

This community is my home now and the management people are doing best to make this place apartments into home for many people like me and my fianće.