Problem 1) bedrooms back up to the parking lot Loud music wakes me up 2) Pet owners don't clean up after their pets, tired of stepping in it

Love the Team at Kensington. The Office Staff are amazing and very helpful, the staff working the grounds are awesome, they really look out for you & the kids.

Overall the experience with living at Kensington is sound, the staff are extremely professional, kind and supportive. It is safe to live here, convenient with shopping, entertainment as well as being close to the freeway for those who commute or travel often.

Very quiet and clean complex. The maintenance team is helpful and the office staff are always courteous. Repairs are timely and their website is useful. Always keeping everyone involved in community events too.

Been here a month and we like it. Don't like the heat on the 3 rid floor but dealing with it. The apt is big and I like that a lot. Thank you

I love this apartment. It makes me happier than any other space I've lived in--truly. I'm having issues with fleas, probably due to the excess of feral cats, and mounds of cat vomit I wouldn't find elsewhere, but otherwise I've had a great experiences so far!

Overall my experience has been good, very few issues, it very quiet here and the apartments are roomy. They allow pets so that is awesome and am close to many things.

You need to get rid of more cats, prevent people from coming in to break into cars (enhance security). Other than that, I like the affordable rent and convenient location.

Overall good experience but the rent goes up every year and I've had some issues with the ceiling leaking for the first year I lived here. Other than those two things it's a decent place to live (if your neighbors aren't too loud)

I looked at a lot of apartments and for the money, this is the best choice of them all. So far I enjoy living here. I have no complaints. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Kensington

Overall it's been a nice experience. One good thing to remember is that even though you don't pay pg&e directly, you still pay. Which is why the water, sewer, garbage is so high for a small place. Hot tub isn't hot :-( . Other than that it's quiet, people are friendly, lots of well tamed animals, clean pools.

Reply from Kensington

Great job on the summer BBQ! I do wish the laundry rooms were cleaned on the weekends. The staff is always helpful and friendly. What happened to solar I thought the company was looking into that? The sprinklers need to be fixed they are wasting water watering the sidewalk and causing a hazard for anyone to slip and fall.

Reply from Kensington

Since I moved here in January of 2014, I've had an excellent experience, whether it's been meeting my neighbors or working with management or maintenance. Kensington offers a marvelous lifestyle and I feel so lucky to be here!

Apartments are pretty spacious, but appliances are very outdated. Office staff are friendly, but dishonest. Stray cats roam wild, dozens of them.

I love Francine! She is so awesome she always follows up on all my questions and the transition into our new home was a breeze Give her a 10$ dollar raise :p

EXCELLENT! I have been enjoying my experience here at the Kensington since I moved in about a month ago. Me and my love along with our dog are enjoying it and I love the pet conveniences!

I enjoy living here. Its quite living in the back and management is in top of stuff for the most part. Only issue I have is there's a weird guy with a camera outside his window facing the pool. Showed up after some teenage girls started swimming down there at night. I told management,and they came out but that was a week ago and the camera is still there. I don't want to swim until it's gone.

I have only lived here for a couple of months I like my apartment, so far it's been a nice place to live. It's clean and quiet everything is nice so far.

Reply from Kensington

Awesome service and great people! Whenever there is a problem they fix it without a hitch. Very quiet community with little neighbor problems and it a conveniently located next to so many stores and bus stops there is no need for a car, which I haven't had for a year and no problems.

Reply from Kensington

Great job..... everyone is friendly in the office and very helpful. And staying on top with there job at keeping it clean . At keeping the tenants happy . I like when the they give clubhouse get together and give out nice prizes to all the tenants and share .

Reply from Kensington

Staff has been very patient, friendly, and accommodating. Services are accessible, and areas are well taken care of. Staff seems somewhat disconnected from the property and could be more knowledgeable about services on the property.

Reply from Kensington

The community needs designated smoking area. Butts left in the walkways is soon disgusting. The residents are nice, warm and welcoming. Kids are well behaved

You are doing fine but my rent has been raised without some things being fixed. I like the refurbished dumpster area and the pools have been great this summer.

Things get fixed when I call. The office is open at convenient times and the office staf are all sweet. ....Thank u!!! I wish the washing machines were more reliable though.

The staff is very friendly. The area is nice and quiet. The apartment complex is close to stores, businesses, and also easy access to freeways.