Kensley Apartment Homes

3.8

3.8

Verified Resident
I've been here for a couple years now, living here has been ok minus the rude upstairs neighbors who constantly run and jump threw out the apartment and don't know how to sit down. but other then that, my building has been okay.
Stacy
We just moved in, There as been a couple of maintenance things that have not been done yet, we asked for the toilet seat to be fixed, a person came and just placed the broken seat back on the toilet without even doing anything and marked it as fixed. also we inquired about a garage, of which we never got a call back from. Hoping that this won't be the normal.
Alex
Nice quiet community. Parking has gotten better. Amenities are slightly better still wish they would of kept the indoor half court basketball. Maintenance has gotten ridiculously poor. Still dealing with an issue for 7 months now. Management is aware of issue yet issue still Exist…However if you’re looking for a nice peaceful place to stay I would say this is the place.
Brandie
I have enjoyed my years here . I have no problems and stay to myself. They normally handles everything I ask in timely manner. I enjoy my patio setting and the pools .
Jacquala
I decided to renew a my lease for another year here and then found out that my rent was increasing but I know it’s worth it. I’m still in love with my apartment and this area…
Ajay Kumar
Rooms are nice and well desgined. Pool area is good More cleaning is required in hallways Stairs are risky as they have gaps Very few parking spaces
Joyce
Nice area haven’t been here long enough to give an accurate experience about the apartment life here. It’s easy to find near shopping areas and restaurants
Lakeysha
Its not what I expected at ALL, not enough parking for residents or guest, very very dark in many areas of the community when kids and adults need to be at work and school it can be frightening, the road throughout the complex needs repairing, the amenities not available as stated in contract: 24 hour fitness center, the gate has been broken since I moved in over 2 years ago, door to door trash pickup, vandalizing cars, others parking in rented parking spaces: garage and carports etc...
Ashley
This app situation that we're supposed to be paying our rent on he doesn't ever work so it's making us have to pay that are literally robbing Us blind with these fees the more you have to pay the more the fears it's really almost $120 out of my money to pay my room it's ridiculous
Sharon
Sabrina is the one that took care of me. When I first came to do my paper work. and she is on point at all times. very nice. office's is very well kept 👌 👏 👍 ☺️