Apartment community is extremely friendly! Office staff is great with assisting in anything you may need. Anything you may ask for a family home!

Very satisfied. The staff was very helpful and provided a great tour. Everything was explained and Mayra is a helpful person would recommend people

I am extremely thankful to the office and maintenance staff for all they do! I can’t express how much I enjoy life here so much better now that my crazy neighbors across from me are gone! I love all my other neighbors and the fact that if I need anything I can go to Melissa Gino or John for anything I need and they will do whatever possible to help me.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Living at keystone apartments has been great. Everything from the outdoors to indoors is amazing. And very convenient living next to outlets

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Have had no issues so far in the past month I've been here. The area is very nice and the apartments are well maintained. The staff is very friendly as well.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

I like it so far. The community is quite and clean. the only down side is a hear the conversations from the unit above me because they renovated and there is no carpet to dampen the sound. Overall its a nice property.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

The folks in the leasing office are great! Very friendly, knowledgeable and can be easily reached. The grounds are well kept and the pool is clean, as well!

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Overall great community, peaceful, feels like home amazing view great location everything you need is close where you live, grocery, restaurants. Recommend

Reply from Keystone Apartments

very nice community, maintenance and office people are really nice and helpful. not a noisy community , neighbors are nice. good size apartments

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Application completion is so simple and the ladies in the office are so nice and answer every question we had. The apartments also look very nice on the outside as well as the inside

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Mayra has been suoer helpful and a pleasure to deal with in setting up my lease, especially sonce I'm relocating from out of state. I'm set to move in June 1st. ..

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Awesome first apartment, perfect for what me and my girlfriend need to start out. Quiet and close to many restaurants and shopping centers, which makes running to the grocery store for a quick something is no hassle.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

This complex is pretty quiet, however I feel communication between the office and residents is pretty poor. The most recent inspection was met with no communication regarding completion.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Everything has been broken in our apartment but the people in the leasing office have been nice and helped us out. We were able to get our closet fixed within a week but our window is still broken but they were able to get someone in quickly and able to fix what they could

Reply from Keystone Apartments

recently moved here, so far my family and I are loving the quiet community and spacious unit. Gym is very functional and great location overall

Reply from Keystone Apartments

This is a really nice neighborhood. There is a lot of parking and all of the neighbors seem really nice. There isn’t a lot of noise from traffic which is great.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

My overall experience has been great. I always get the help when I need it, the place and amenities are always kept nice. This is a great community to live in.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Keystone has been a huge positive for my boyfriend and I. The front desk and maintenance technician were super helpful and efficient. Great starter apartment for us in a great, safe area. Would recommend.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Good place to live wish we could stay but the rent just got to high. Staff is friendly, maintenance is fantastic most of the time. Says no smoking but people do it anyway most of the time our bathroom smells of weed or cigarettes.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Maira was the best to work with she made it possible for us to be able to move in. She made the process super easy for us we are counting down the days until move in

Nice and quiet location, easy access to i25, shopping stores... enjoy the gym... very good floor layouts and wood burning fireplace is a +++

Maintenance is slow on fixing issues, hear everything if you live on the bottom floor. Windows are old and leak, which then leads to higher utility rates. When moving in I was told the apartment would be ready to move in set the move in date& time for a reason (storage & movers) waited an extra 8 hours pregnant and moving in the midnight hours to meet deadlines, carpet was not cleaned at move in. List continues. I am not happy with how much I am paying to be given the run around. Will not be resigning.

Our initial experience with Mayra was awesome...she helped us with everything and was very patient with us. She kept in contact and even came in on her day off to exchange keys.

Everyone has been friendly, and very helpful with my out of state move! I would recommend this apartment complex to many others! Great looking complex close to downtown!

I mostly enjoy living here, I do have problems with the across the hall neighbors but it doesn’t seem like there’s anything they can do unless they make good on their threats of bodily harm to me. I do enjoy the rest of my neighbors and do know the office staff has tried to help with the neighbors but they find ways around the laws and rules and the Office can only do so much. I have noticed a little decline in the grounds care but I have been reassured that they are correcting this. I do appreciate the communication of things between Gino and Mayra they’ve been very helpful in communicating with me and taking my complaints and resolving them as quickly as possible. I would have given five stars if it wasn’t for the neighbors across the hall neighbors actions in threatening me and my dog they make it very tense and uncomfortable to live in my building most times, but the rest of my neighbors are aware of the situation and have reassured me of my safety and that they’re there to help me.