The front desk staff ingored our requests to have our neighbors stop smoking pot. Every weekend we had our appartment reak of pit and I'm nine months pregnant, I had to wash my husbands work cloths ever Sunday that were hanging in our closest so he wouldn't smell like pot. The management never did anything about it or returned our calls. This makes me very disappointed because smokin g pit is against the least. And management did nothing about it even though I'm pregnant.

Everything went smoothly with move in. They keep the place looking nice. Summer here was great, nice pool, and other amenities. No complaints here.

Nice residences and amenities at an affordable price. Nice staff, clubhouse, and pool. Location is convenient for most northern Denver and Boulder destinations.

So far my experience has been good. The walls are a bit dirty, and noise carries through the walls very easy. I can always hear the people below me watching tv, and the people above me walking.. There are some things that need to be changed, but all are minor problems and I expect to like living at Keystone!

So far we are very happy, thanks to Mrs. Melissa 's help, my family found a good place to live. The kids love playing outside. People are very friendly!

Had a couple of things that needed fixing upon moving in (including a non-functioning AC unit) and staff competed it quickly and professionally.

I love how quiet the community is, and also when you are outside everyone is so friendly! It's such a great place to live. Outside is always clean and I've never had any issues that haven't been resolved

Management needs a lot of improvement. I'm extremely disappointed in the way they run their business it took them 4 times to give me the right copied key for my apartment and when we moved in there was a lot of broken things I had to fix.

Management is very disorganized. They messed up our moving date and we had to change apartments. As we when we got here keys weren't made yet and they had the cleaners cleaning the apartment as we were moving. They were well aware of out move in day and time. Not impressed in the slightest

I love the environment at keystone the tenants and staff all have a positive vibe there, I like how clean the landscaping is and how they are very welcoming in the office

All the maintenance team and office are very professional and polite. Issues get addressed in a timely manner and future maintenance is addressed well in advance. Amenities are a plus as well. Keep up he good work ladies and gentlemen! I'm working on getting people into the complex thanks to your successes.

The maintenance and leasing agents have been incredibly helpful and friendly during the entire leasing and initial move in process. Only complaint is maintenance orders had to be reminded, but staff was friendly about it.

Doing good. Just moved in. Pretty nice area and complex. But, I still am waiting for maintenance to fix my garbage disposal. Overall, I like the apartment so far.

Easy move in process. Friendly management thus far. I like the look of the renovated apartment. My main wish is that we had digital thermostats. The parking is always available.

Doing a good job nice place to live The apt is very nice the grounds are in good shape and most of all the people that work in the office r great

It is very quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's easy to pay rent online using their website. They provide water in the work area.

The leasing office is always on their game. They are busy, but they always get what you need done! Very polite, considerate, and seem like they enjoy talking to you.

Doing great! Keystone apartments are a great place to live. Staff is friendly and very helpful. They are extremely dog friendly with plenty of space.

Keystone is a very calm place to live. You feel safe at all times. I'm glad we choose this place to live. Keystone is also a very clean place.

The staff was friendly. We had some issues with the initial application due to a mistake from the background check department but it got fixed. Our apartment smelled like smoked when we moved in so we had to clean really well. Apartment building is really quiet and parking is never an issue.

This apartment community is great maintenance team is fantastic they keep up to date on everything thank you for keeping up on keys for the pool and gym areas and repavement of parking areas

The staff is readily accessible and Maintence here is great at responding to issues! We also like the way the grounds are being kept up! We recently had an issue with our Thermostat and the maintenance tech came over quickly and investigated the problem and resolved it to our satisfaction!

I like the area the complex is in. It's very close to everything, shops and highway whether you're going downtown or to Boulder you're not very far.

I havent lived here long, but it seems great so far. The staff seems nice and the maintenance seems to get the orders done in a timly mannwr

Love the community! It's so peaceful and like a little get away. The kids love the pool! We are so happy we moved here!! We look forward to the many days ahead!