Love it. It’s awsome have multiple of grocery store close by rather you could walk or drive there. The neborhood it’s peaceful it feel like a home too us.

apartments are very nice I have lived here for about a year and a half but the maintenance people need to step it up I have called multiple times about my broken sink and they said they would replace it but its been 3 months since then and still no working sink . I also had to call a million times to get my ac fixed , it didn't get fixed till i talked to the manager , but other than that is a nice community.

It's a nice place, they are pretty informative and always helpful with what they can. I also like the other residents. Definitely a good community

Reply from Keystone Apartments

The grounds are clean and generally quiet. The pool area could use a hot tub. It would be nice to have access to grills other than the pool area as we are not allowed to have them on our patios.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Apartment is beautiful. Community is great. Love the pool and gym. Overall everything is great especially the staff here! They are very welcoming and kind.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Everything is great! The apartment is beautiful! Staff is super caring, neighbors are welcoming. There's always a parking spot so parking is great. Love having a washer and dryer inside as well.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

quiet for the most part but i do have issues with the trash cans near my building. half of the time trash is all over the ground and residents throw furniture and bedding in there

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Love it here.... but I was robbed at gun point within the first month at my car at night. Maybe we need more outdoor lighting and police patrol?

As a resident so far I have felt very welcome into the community. Our neighbors in our building have been very friendly, and everyone we’ve met has been pleasant and helpful. My complaints come with our unit. Upon move in, we had multiple switches and outlets that don’t work. We also had an appliance that doesn’t work that they are replacing tomorrow (almost 2 weeks after reported). When these things get fixed, this will be a much better deal for us.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

It has been okay so far, it’s only taking maintence almost 3 months to fix the things that were broken before move in. So that’s been unfortunate also I wish they had a playground for kids so that they don’t have to play on the stairs where people walk by all the time.. windows are old so you can hear everything outside. Ammeneties are shut down more than usual that’s a down fall, and this is supposed to be a non smoking community yet I smell cigarettes and weed all the time ! Other than that it’s a decent place to live

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Super easy from signing lease to moving. Some downs were: the gym wasn't available the first 3 days after we moved in. The carpet was filled with old dog hair from the last occupant. The washer was filled with old water and some sort of weird yellow build up. Other than that the office staff and maintenance is on it!!! Love their personalities.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Few bumbs along the way for initial move in, but staff pushed to make it an exceptional experience. Office and maitenance staff have been especially helpful.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

It was a rocky start with multiple things wrong with our apartment in the first 60 days but the crew here did everything they could to fix it

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Apartment community is extremely friendly! Office staff is great with assisting in anything you may need. Anything you may ask for a family home!

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Very satisfied. The staff was very helpful and provided a great tour. Everything was explained and Mayra is a helpful person would recommend people

Reply from Keystone Apartments

I am extremely thankful to the office and maintenance staff for all they do! I can’t express how much I enjoy life here so much better now that my crazy neighbors across from me are gone! I love all my other neighbors and the fact that if I need anything I can go to Melissa Gino or John for anything I need and they will do whatever possible to help me.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Living at keystone apartments has been great. Everything from the outdoors to indoors is amazing. And very convenient living next to outlets

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Have had no issues so far in the past month I've been here. The area is very nice and the apartments are well maintained. The staff is very friendly as well.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

I like it so far. The community is quite and clean. the only down side is a hear the conversations from the unit above me because they renovated and there is no carpet to dampen the sound. Overall its a nice property.

Reply from Keystone Apartments

The folks in the leasing office are great! Very friendly, knowledgeable and can be easily reached. The grounds are well kept and the pool is clean, as well!

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Overall great community, peaceful, feels like home amazing view great location everything you need is close where you live, grocery, restaurants. Recommend

Reply from Keystone Apartments

very nice community, maintenance and office people are really nice and helpful. not a noisy community , neighbors are nice. good size apartments

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Application completion is so simple and the ladies in the office are so nice and answer every question we had. The apartments also look very nice on the outside as well as the inside

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Mayra has been suoer helpful and a pleasure to deal with in setting up my lease, especially sonce I'm relocating from out of state. I'm set to move in June 1st. ..

Reply from Keystone Apartments

Awesome first apartment, perfect for what me and my girlfriend need to start out. Quiet and close to many restaurants and shopping centers, which makes running to the grocery store for a quick something is no hassle.