Nice and quiet location, easy access to i25, shopping stores... enjoy the gym... very good floor layouts and wood burning fireplace is a +++

Maintenance is slow on fixing issues, hear everything if you live on the bottom floor. Windows are old and leak, which then leads to higher utility rates. When moving in I was told the apartment would be ready to move in set the move in date& time for a reason (storage & movers) waited an extra 8 hours pregnant and moving in the midnight hours to meet deadlines, carpet was not cleaned at move in. List continues. I am not happy with how much I am paying to be given the run around. Will not be resigning.

Our initial experience with Mayra was awesome...she helped us with everything and was very patient with us. She kept in contact and even came in on her day off to exchange keys.

Everyone has been friendly, and very helpful with my out of state move! I would recommend this apartment complex to many others! Great looking complex close to downtown!

I mostly enjoy living here, I do have problems with the across the hall neighbors but it doesn’t seem like there’s anything they can do unless they make good on their threats of bodily harm to me. I do enjoy the rest of my neighbors and do know the office staff has tried to help with the neighbors but they find ways around the laws and rules and the Office can only do so much. I have noticed a little decline in the grounds care but I have been reassured that they are correcting this. I do appreciate the communication of things between Gino and Mayra they’ve been very helpful in communicating with me and taking my complaints and resolving them as quickly as possible. I would have given five stars if it wasn’t for the neighbors across the hall neighbors actions in threatening me and my dog they make it very tense and uncomfortable to live in my building most times, but the rest of my neighbors are aware of the situation and have reassured me of my safety and that they’re there to help me.

I am very excited to be moving into my new home and community. I have had a very pleasant experience with the office staff. I am looking forward to a great working relatiinship

The people at the front desk are amazing! I seriously cannot wait to move and enjoy our new place . The ammenaties that are being offered are beyond my expectations

I haven’t moved in quite yet but from my experience so far I really enjoy the community. I’m absolutely looking forward to living there. The apartments are adorable, I’m looking forward to the storage, and the full size washer and dryer!

I love it , it’s a wonderful environment. I wouldn’t want to live no where else. The people are nice that work In the office & the maintence is on point.

Overall not a bad place, not a great place. A positive is the maintenance crew who are very friendly and get the job done. That said, the apartments are a bit run down so likely you will end up meeting them!! Wood burning fireplaces are a huge bonus too.

I recently moved in and I love my new apartment it’s so cozy and really feels like home! I also appreciate when you have a maintenance issue they are pretty quick at getting it fixed and really show that they care :)

Ok price for 2bed 2bath. Place smelled like cat urine, they did a bio clean but one bedroom still smelled we are a week past move in date and waiting to hear if they'll fix that. Luckily we don't have to be out of our previous address yet so we're only halfway moved until they fix the smell. Snow removal is horrible, I don't blame the one maintenance guy who's responsible he's very nice, but the company should have a better way to do that. Windows are super old, saw many residents with plastic over them to keep heat in, and we have to pay for our heat...rip off. Most of staff are very nice and helpful I think the owner just needs to make some improvements.

Been here for almost 2 years. Its a good location everything you need for shopping is at most a 15 minutes drive. The staff for the most part have been good. I struggle with the fact that they are always showing whennever I need to meet them in the office durring normal business hours. Other than that the maintenance staff has been awesome and respond quickly! No bugs, no smoking in the apartments, and neighbors keep to themselves. Its an older place but you get what you pay for and this is a decent spot with the priceless for renting in CO.

Enjoy living here, they are quick to answer questions and when I have a service issue they come and fix it as soon as they can. They keep the areas around the dumpsters clean and the pet feces off the ground which makes it more sanitary to walk your dogs around. Fine place to live.

Very friendly and helpful staff. There followed up with me and made sure I had everything I needed. Also the maintenance was very prompt when coming to fix my door.

Great residents to live at, very friendly neighbors. The apartments are very home feeling and cozy. Great staff and maintenance. Very close to many restaurants and attractions.

I really do love living here however I’ve had some minor issues. Negatives: The cleaniless of my apartment was issue, there was still smoke stains on the wall, there was even a hair painted in on the closet door. The quality of the window screen and insulation is low and maintenance is a hit or a miss. The first time my boyfriend and I used the swimming pool one of the ladies came out and rudely asked me how I got in there. I said through the club house, and was confused because it was in the afternoon during the pools opening hours. She said that it was closed because he had CHEMICALS and the front gate was locked. No one decided it would be a good idea to put up a sign? Maybe lock the clubhouse door access? We left and I took a bath in colonial oatmeal because my skin is sensitive. POSTIVE: Beautiful grounds, the pool does seem nice just wish I had a better experience. The gym is wonderful and so is the indoor basketball court. Maintenance is really friendly, just is a hit or a miss on how long it took to fix things, it originally took 3 weeks for the outdoor light to be fixed and it was so dark I would trip up the stairs. The privacy is nice and the neighbors are fantastic! The girls in the office (other than my pool experience) are really sweet and very helpful! Overall I love living here there are just some minor frustrations.

So far so good. The paperwork portion was quick and seamless. Everyone is very friendly in the office. I am very excited to move in this Dec.

Recently the office people have changed and I had an issue that I brought to there attention during our first snow fall and it still hasn't been taken care of this was first put into maintenance as well they marked it was fixed but nothing has changed I haven't had time to go to the office again but the fact that it hasnt been fixed and I talk to someone in the office upsets me a little hope we can all get on the same page I love my apartment here you just need to keep on it

Great place to live never have any issues. Friendly neighbors . Pet friendly. Clean, great location . Clean nice roomy. Full size washer and dryer in unit

Minus a few repair hiccups and keying issues been great so far. Super excited about the indoor basketball area and the fact that the work out area is 24hrs!

I love living here it’s a small community most of my neighbors are great and we help keep a watch out for each other and the Office and maintenance staff are great and have gone above and beyond to help me.

The apartment complex is generally pretty quiet, a nice surprise. Staff is friendly and helpful. The grounds are tidy, but the dumpster areas it seems no one can make it inside.

I just moved in and I wasn't sure what to expect, but we have been greeted with friendly faces and a great experience so far. I am very happy with my choice to move into the Keystone apartments.

Has been great so far, no issue with neighboring residents, maintenance requests handled in a timely fashion for the most part, and the staff is friendly and welcoming.