King's Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

The apartment is nice have a lot of closet space I have no complaint , the staff are very respectful I enjoy living at king ridge apartments
The neighborhood is kid friendly and quiet. That’s not often the case. The trash areas are kept clean. The landscaping is done often as well. I enjoy my peace out here.
I enjoy living here so far. The neighborhood is quiet and very convenient to stores and job. The staff were very nice and helpful through the process. The neighbors were welcoming and greeted me. Feels very Comfortable.
I’ve been a Kings Ridge resident for over 2 years now. It is a pleasant neighborhood with friendly staff, maintenance and neighbors. The community is well kept. And I am enjoying being a resident
This is a good place to stay. We haven’t really gotten to use any amenities due to covid. The maintenance people are thorough and come in a timely manner.
1 star
Not quiet anymore. Very unhappy here. Children riding there bicycle in the street and parking lot. I thought we weren't allowed to hang outside with chairs.
Wonderful management maintenance is very good always answer any questions 2 the best of their ability have referred friends and family. Nice friendly neighborhood
So far so good. I’ve been living here for 4 months and it has been quiet, I love the scenery. The windows are all around the apartment and gives a lot of natural light. I also enjoy walking around the neighborhood it’s been a while since I had a neighborhood that I enjoy.
Love the way the office handles situation and understand what your going through... the maintenance is great to and they come when you call after hours..
The staff is Friendly very professional and their good with helping take care of the tenants needs and concerns for a good renting experience...