King's Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Twanda
about 5 hours ago
I love Kingwood Apartments the people are so friendly clean environment close to a lot of stores that you can go to and the place is not noisy or anything the maintenance people are very friendly an apartment is wonderful I like staying there and I'm not going to forget the office people that's so friendly and respectful yeah I have a blessed and wonderful day

Tommieshia
I truly love my apartment. My only issue is the children do not pay attention to any traffic and they like to play around people cars which is not okay outside of that I have no complaints

Aaron
I still love being in Kings Ridge. This point system they have to build up points, and cash them in is very cool! Their speed on taking care of any maintenance issues is amazing! I totally recommend checking this place out if you don't already live here!

Verified Resident
I been here 19 years and I really like it out here. Never had any problems out here. The apartments are a nice size and full washer and dryer hookups. The maintenance responds very quickly.

Catrina
Kings Ridge is a good community to live in and a safe environment to raise your kids . The kids get along with everybody on play together most of the time. The neighbors are pretty good with each other for the most part. The office actually does things for the kids in the neighborhood which is a great thing but most of all everybody gets along pretty good with no real crazy drama

Kiyi
These are nice apartments to live in and neighbors are good . And when you need help with maintenance they will come the same day sometimes I will recommend someone to live out here

Jennifer
I have no complaints maintenance do what they say gonna do...I really like it out here n I will refer this commute anybody. Anybody who says maintenance is not on their job don't know what they talking about

Micheal
Pay to live here and they don't even enforce the parking policy. Like being blocked in. Called office and got absolutely nowhere with them!!!

Samantha
I just moved in and LOVE my apartment so far. One thing I was surprised about is how dirty the air filter was. I would assume thats something they would change when a new resident moves in. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, and I'm excited for my new life at Kings Ridge!

Aaron
Everyone is so friendly here! Even the maintenance people are very friendly! When I lost my emotional support animal, one of the maintenance guys were very nice and super supportive. He was very nice and gave me a reason to keep my head up!