King's Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

Twanda
1 day ago
I love the property and I love the maintenance work every time there's a problem they always talk with no problem the rent ladies in the office are very polite and understanding they are some amazing people I love my neighbors they are wonderful and overall I just love King Ridge Apartments

Audrey
Alexis Cox is the best. Kings Ridge is amazing in being a safe area for living. I would recommend these apartments. I have and amazing service and communication is always giving. They even have community activities.

Eduardo
What a way to spend the holidays. The Halloween party was a smash. The idea to put the picture of a pumpkin on the doors for the trick of treaters was smart. The food truck had a great selection of Mexican food. The candy was delicious and the games were fun. I would recommend a Filipino food truck next time. Their Pilipino food is really really wonderful also. Thanksgiving was quiet and so many different types of food was shared by neighbors. At this time we all get to enjoy the holiday lights, windows and door decorations, and kids laughter.

Samantha
I love having a safe area to live with friendly and thoughtful neighbors. I couldn't be more happy living here. Easy communication with the office and very fast maintenance.

Ann
I've been here for well over 10 years and have seen three different property management. I as of now don't have any complaints other then I would love more closet space. I'm not one to bounce around moving, I've always gotten along with the ladies in the office. For one they were always so surprised when I came in the office because I self- sufficient and I as of late am I dealing with any complaints. For my neighbors I wave or say hello. I'm at that age where I enjoy my peace. It would e been great if KR had a club house or work out room😊 we wish right

Teasia
I’ve only had small maintenance requests and they respond very quick. There are plenty of kids in the neighborhood so your kids will make friends.

Lisa
I love my spot, very quiet and I feel safe when I come home. It’s hard to find and place to stay where you have the full package. They have neighborhood function for the kids also.

Micheal
As the weather gets colder and the leaves are changing color, my favorite season is starting. I await the time of family gatherings and wonder time spent with them.

Ayanna
I recently have been experiencing a bug issue that Kings Ridge has taken care of, however out of the 6 years I have lied out here I have never had this issue. When it comes to the dumpster residents are constantly leaving trash around the dumpster instead of putting it inside even if the dumpster is not full, trash is still surrounded. Then its the feces from residents pets that is right in my walkway when I am walking to my car.

Everlyn
Love it here! grounds are always kept clean and its such a safe & quiet environment. I would highly recommend it to my friends & family. Besides how many places will you find with the water bill included?!