King's Ridge Apartments

4.2

4.2

I'm glad that I chose King Ridge Apartments. Coming from Yorktown Square Apartments where there staff wasn't the best. Here I have had no major issues. The one issue I had here was fixed as soon as I called maintenance they came right over and fixed it. I love the size of my apartment and I definitely appreciate the two full bathroom in my unit. I also won 1st place in there Christmas Door Decorations Contest.
I love the community. It’s always clean office staff very nice and patient. Maintenance staff gets three stars. Only thing needs to be done is fix the parking lot.
Great team in management office.. really appreciate Ms. Chantal’s customer service...professional & respectful.. The same for Mr. Tom, maintenance is fast & efficient.
I have been living here for literally a year and I have since renewed my lease for another year. I love the layout of my apartment! It feels like home to me! The appliances are very modern, my neighbors are friendly, the staff keeps the neighborhood clean😊I’ve personally had no major problems since I’ve lived here and the minor issues that I had was corrected immediately! So far do good!
I like my resident it's nice and quite in the neighborhood and when i need something fix you all was responding when i need it i all so like that you have gym now i need to come and check that out on the weekend when im home so i can have something to do on the weekends over all its a nice place to live i will recommend kings ridge to my friends
Kings Ridge has been a great place to stay the staff is amazing in communication. The maintenance is not the best but it’s also not the worse. They maintain and keep the housing area clean and when there is a disturbance in the area it is handled. I love that they are doing little things to make this place fun with activities to do every month. I loved the Christmas Door decoration competition.
So far my stay at king ridges has been amazing . I would HONESLTY say that new management came in with a lot of new different rules & regulations. Some I just don’t understand but it’s a wonderful safe place for a family to live .
This is a nice community however the wild children parents send out side and don't look after is what I truly dislike. All in the streets. Never wanting to move for cars coming by. Grown people send their little kids to throw trash away however it ends up all over the parking lot and grounds which makes the neighborhood disgusting
I love it here, so peaceful and quiet, staff is very sweet. My apartment is so spacious, I enjoy being at home relaxing. Its a joy to come home from work and I don’t have to worry about anyone standing outside my door or in breeze ways blocking my door because we all have privat entrances.
Chantel be doin her thing !!! She is always there when you need her. No matter what she try her best to get things done. She is very patient very understanding