King's Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

I love it and they help if your in a bad situation and give you resources if you can’t pay rent in time. They always have maintains come and fix anything.
Finally started repaving the parking lots and entry and fixing the pot holes. Maintenance team is pretty awesome and gets the repairs done in timely manner. Still issues with parking and night protection but the complex is getting much better then it was.
It’s a great place to stay so far for the year I’ve been living here. I really haven’t had a big issue living here yet. I would recommend others to stay here.
My resident experience was excellent. Property manager and office person got me ready to move in quickly had some problems but they got resolved in timely manner
I love it here the community is so welcoming and kind the lady in the rental office made me feel as if I was already a part of the neighborhood the very first day
So far as management has changed things seem to be getting off to an amazing start! They have been very helpful in the office making sure the answer the phones and I get call backs whenever I have a question.
I love working with Alexis, I feel she handles situation fast and in an timely matter. She is very understanding and respectable with everything that is going on. Very hands-on, she is the reason we decided to stay and renew our lease here.
I just moved out here and I love the apartment. Could have been cleaned out better and could use some renovation. Other than that im satisfied
The leasing agents are very kind and work with you. The neighborhood is decent. There’s just a lot of police that come through here mid day, and it’s often. But mostly quiet which is ironic in comparison.
Its the weekend im just moving n. My water pressure is very low. and the water gets cold real fast.the apartment is nice. I only get one parking pass. I have 2 cars. And only get 1 visitors pass. Feel like they want u to be alone.