King's Ridge Apartments

4.1

4.1

Micheal
1 day ago
A/C unit makes noise. Bathroom door lock backwards. Loud music from outside. A couple of stains on the carpet. Blinds hard to pull down. That's about it for now.
Audrey
So far Kings Ridge has really helped so many residents and had provide us with all we need. Everyone is doing an amazing job. So far so good.
Ebony
No issues thus far. Lived out here almost a year and I haven’t had any major issues with the office , maintenance or other residence. A lot of kids otherwise quiet.
Shaelyn
The neighborhood used to be nice and quiet. The children are VERY disrespectful. Standing in the road, not moving for cars, running out in front of cars etc. My child doesn't even want to come outside due to the rachets. I wish things could go back to the peaceful environment it used to be.
Asia
Maintenance @ king ridge apts. Did an outstanding job on my maintenance request,,,!!! They did an outstanding job connecting my dishwasher & testing my smoke detector,,,!!!
Eduardo
Great help from office staff and maintenance staff. The garbage area is always clean and the grounds are always well kept. When you walk around the property the grass is normally edged and cut. The families are friendly and speak when you come out of your apartment.
Arekea
The neighborhood is normally quiet. The staff is pleasant, I like that they have a few options to speak with the staff such as call or text.
Aaron
Right on move-in... not only was the staff I encountered very friendly and professional.... I met some fellow neighbors that were also very nice and friendly! Seeing how people are in this place makes me very happy I chose this place to move in! I know if I need help with anything I can simply ask and staff will be on it. I'm very happy!
Paulette
It’s clean and bug free which is a PLUS. I love the carpeting . The staff was very helpful and took care of all my needs. I would recommend it here !
Jazmonae
It’s great living here so far my apartment is cozy and quiet . I couldn’t ask for a better apartment. The office manager AJ was a big help.