Kings Colony Apartments

Besides moving in a Pandemic, my overall experience has been good. I’ve had to contact maintenance for a couple of issues in the apartment and they have come out to the property in less than 24 hours being that they are non emergency issues. Great service thus far!
I have lived at kings colony for over 8 years. The staff is friendly for the most part and the community is safe. Try calling the office at anytime and it’ll be a miracle if someone answers the call. Put in a service request on a Friday night regardless of what it is and wait till Tuesday for someone to just show up at your apartment. Once they do show up they partially fix your problem. My fridge is still leaking despite having someone in to “fix it”. My AC is still leaking despite having someone in to “fix it”.
I have enjoyed this community so much! Even with everything going on with the pandemic, home feels peaceful! Definitely have been making use of the tennis court!
The front office is doing their best to make our home nicer. It's up to everyone to do their part as well! I believe if you choose to have a pet, clean up after it! We shouldn't have to be subjected to stepping in dog feces. Also, everyone should be considerate and respectful of their neighbors! Thank you.
Great place to live so far. I have been there just a week and the community is extremely calm. No noisy at all. Some neighbors do not pick theirs pet’s leftovers.
Nice place to kive, everything is very organize, clean, the office staff are very friendly, Fernando , Natalia are very good managers, thanks for everything
Great atmosphere. I love my view. In love with my place. Amalia is the best From the leasing office. The maintenance crew work fast and effective when there’s any issues. Totally recommend
It has been a great experience so far. And considering the current situation everyone has been great. I am confident I will like living in this community and am hopeful I will enjoy more that it has to offer soon
I've lived here for 1 month and am very happy so far. My unit is very spacious and comfortable. My only complaint is the number of parking spots - after a certain time it is very hard to find a spot close to my building and end up having to walk far to get to my apartment.
Very friendly staff, move in process was simple. Association is maintained very clean and organized. Good amount of parking and very centralized location.