Kings Colony Apartments

I love living here, I love the super quiet place, everything is close to a good area, the facilities are in excellent condition and the condo works!
It's nice place to live. Since 2016 we are living in a quiet and secure community. If the place have a bigger parking lot it could be better.
Love it! Very nice administration & neighbors...Maintenance very prompt service and very nice people & always willing to help...I truly recommend this community residence.
I love it. I felt really welcome and everybody has been really helpful. I hope my experience will be great and without incidents. I look forward to my living experience in this community
The complex is getting repainting and looking nice. I also noticed trash valet has been picking up. I just wish the residents would curb their pets. The feces in the grass is not a good look nor smells good!
Moved in to Kings Colony about 3 months ago and have no complaints, staff is very helpful, attentive to your needs and the community its very quiet and friendly neighbors !... only one little thing but you get that in every rental community parking can be a bit of mission when coming home after 6pm ... just wish they had at least 1 assigned parking per unit in front of the building which you live in !..
It's really nice living at Kings Colony. It's somewhat quiet and they are still giving it a face-lift. Our building hasn't began painting though. I can't wait to see the end result. The buildings that were already painted look very nice.
I have a problem with the gate at the entrance being open. Not cool. Not too long ago I saw two individuals that looked very suspicious. If we have a gated community it's for a reason. Not acceptable.
when we first moved in here i noticed that everyone in the office is very helpful, and when doing a maintenance request they always come super quick and fix things quickly.
The apartment is in excellent condition, I am very very happy. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about the cleaning and maintenance of the buildings a week ago that I moved and the stairs have the same garbage and dirty it shows that they have not been cleaned