I love the location how is it so close to everything, also the environment is helthy and full of good people. The staff is there for any need and on point with any request.

Nice, well maintained apartments. Quiet, tranquil area. Friendly staff and friendly neighbors. Only complain is that the resident's gate always needs fixing. Other than that, I enjoy living here.

I am very happy with Kingcolony services. It is a nice and quiet place. Whole instalation works successfully. The workers are very friendly.

The whole process was very smooth...way up on technology and the servixe from Rene was outstanding!!! Love the modern look to the kitchen, with tiles, and beautiful white cabinets and appliances

Kings Colony is a beautiful community. The neighbors are really friendly and happy all the time. The maintenance team is always ready to provide their knowledge and help. Over all is a great community for family, and pets.

Very helpful staff. Renee, Jorge, and Maria are great and friendly. They all have a welcoming attitude when I converse with them and are always helpful. That being said it assures me that my wife and I picked the right spot for residency. Dominic Reynolds.

Love to live here is really nice and beautiful Also pool and tenis court are awesome!!!!!!! One of my best friends live here in the same building so we can hang out and come back home together.

Excellent community. Always clean and the associate are always helpfully . Great location, new apartments, new appliances, two pools, raqueball and tenis court

Love it!!! 1 + years strong and enjoying how quiet this apartment community is. I hate places that allow loud and obnoxious people to live at and Kong’s colony is not one of them.

I love this place, it is very quiet and comfortable, the workers are attentive and efficient. It is always very clean. I hope to be a long season

It's been a pleasure living here by far. Our packages have been waiting for us on our front door. We enjoy our apartment but it would be nice for some more storage place.

So far in the past month I’ve had such a great experience ! The leasing staff Is amazing and so helpful! Our neighbors are so welcoming and there’s enough space to walk our pup with easy.

It’s a nice and quite place to live and very clean and organized .. the rent is not bad and the neighborhoods are nice ... love the pool and everything

The confort of living in Kings Colong is priceless. The dog park is our favorite! Our kids love the tennis court, and we enjoy walking around the property. Everything is clean, and the neighbors are always smiling.

The place is nice but really need to fix the front gate so that only one car can go in at a time. I have almost been crashed into with other vehicles sneaking in behind to get through the resident entrance.

I’ve lived here for 6 years and no complaints whatsoever. The staff is great and any maintenance issues are dealt with immediately. The grounds are clean and I am comfortable and feel safe here.

This is a very good community to live in. The best thing about this community is that they love their residents and take utmost care of their residents safety.

Great location with an exceptional management and maintenance staff. Pet friendly, well maintained, with many amenities. The best complex I have ever lived.

The apartments and community is great. The best apartment complex I have lived in. Wonderful staff and neighbors. I’ll recommend it to others as well.

Love living at Kings Colony Apartments. The staff is friendly and they are always available to assist in any matter. It’s a drama free, relaxing, peaceful community.

Overall Kings Colony is a good place. Family friendly, safe, quiet, but they need to improve a lot. I want to leave my opinion with my best intentions to contribute to make the comunity a better place. Kings Colony is marketed like a luxury apartment rental comunity but they are far away from that. The association is trying to do a great job but they end with a basic average result. For example, the space in front of the apartments doors in my building and the stairs are very dirty, sometimes is even disgusting the aspect. That's something I've seen in other buildings as well, that spaces and the stairs need to be cleaned regularly and painted, because that is the first view someone gets when arrive at the apartment. Like that there are many other things the association needs to take care in order to really become a luxury place. Another example is the gym, right now they are remodeling it, I hope they install new equipment because previously the equipment was in very bad shape, old, with no maintenance and almost out of order. That are small examples of things that can't be happening if you want to call your community a luxury place.

The community is convenient , the staff that provide maintenance are very kind and professional. Everyone share the areas with due respect.

I love living at Kings Colony! This is one of the finest well-kept communities in the area! So many amenities and yet affordable. My friend lives next door (fence divides the communities) and her place is so dilapidated and abandoned. She just moved in and has already decided she will be moving out. The management staff are amazing! They are on top of every detail. Service calls are answered within a few hours, if not immediately. I have lived in several communities in the area and by far Kings Colony is the best!!

Community is great! As always my main concern are all the stray cats in the community. It would be nice for the cats to be taken to a shelter for proper care.

Es muy bueno vivir aquí , súper tranquilo y muy bien el mantenimiento sobre todos las áreas verdes, y la limpieza solo hace falta un parque para niños es lo único malo