Kings Colony Apartments

I have a good experience here in King Colony. Staff (miss Maria) so nice and friendly. No noisy here. But Parking not good. Sometime it not available for me to park
Just moved in and it has been great so far. It was an easy move in process. Amalia was absolutely great. I love that they have different amenities. I feel at home!
This a best area in all Florida to lived. Eare es el mejor lugar donde se puede vivir en todo el sur de la Florida Invito a todos mis amigos a vivir en este hermoso, seguro y placentero lugar
Some parking spots could be a bit tight. Other than that all is perfect. Everyone is nice and respectful havent had any other issues at all.
Great place! Love the amenities, Amalia is just the best always taking care of maintenance. I’m love with the view I sit in my balcony and enjoy the sunsets everyday I can.
I have llived here for a number of years. I have never had any problems that have not been solved expeditiously, and effectively. Everyone has always been very courteous and willing to assist in whatever the situation has been. I was able to keep my mother (who has alzheimer's ) as long as possible until she started falling down and could no longer be left alone. She was not a runner and always felt safe in her bedroom while I was at work. It made her very happy.
Great experience! I love my little home it’s perfect for my family and I however I do wish that the property management answered their phone more often and that they would put chairs by the pool.
Es muy buena asociación. trabajan por el bienestar de los residentes. es muy tranquilo y las areas comunes se encuentran en constante mejora
Love the property, we have been super happy and comfortable. The neighbor is always clean and quiet. The people is friendly. Our family is happy to be here.
great community alot of ameneties. Love that it's dog friendly. However i do think we need more doggy bag stations. it would encourage people to pick up their dogs waste