everythig so far outstanding all my request are taking care immediately with no excitation, so far from 1 to 10 I give it a 10+ Property is always clean.

Great friendly community. Would only suggest having soundproof sliding doors. You can hear everything outside. Also removing the popcorn ceiling

I've been a resident here at Kings Colony Apartment for 3 Months now, it seems like a quiet place to live, right now they are repairing the fitness center and the racquetball courts, (3 month closure) but lets see, so far so good.

It is a very good place to live, because it has beautiful gardens, the apartment are comfortable, the pools areas are nice the condominium has a big parking and you may have more than 1 place if you have more than 1 car

Love this Community So far. Best part is that its pet friendly. The only reason i do not give it five stars is because of all the stray cats in the community. They are everywhere.

The place is always clean, quiet and peaceful. There is no loud noises at night , and the best is, that it is super pet friendly and my kids love it here.

Nice quiet clean neighborhood. Fixing up the gym just made everything even better! Parking can be a gamble when you work late nights but the neighborhood feels safe walking late at night so not a problem with me.

I moved in about 8 months ago and I love living here. Neighbors are super friendly. The office staff is great and whenever I have a maintenance request, it is always taken care of the next day.

Excelent excellent and clean community. they are always available to help, the neighbors are very good and the atmosphere is incredible I lover

Buen lugar, excelente equipo de mantenimiento. Siempre hay problemas con la entrada que constantemente se está rompiendo y muchas veces sencillamente las dejan abiertas.

I‘Ve lived in kings colony for the past 14 years and it is great. The staff is helpful as well as rh service. Apartments are very comfortable

Es un muy buen lugar para vivir. Es muy limpio y organizado. Se mantiene siempre preocupado por la gente que vivimos ahi. Nosotros lo recomendamos.

The complex is nice and well staffed with maintenance people. The entrance gates are really the only issue. The bars and gates are usually broken at least twice a month. They are also set up that people constantly sneak in behind other cars and short of getting out of the car and getting into a fight, there is no way to prevent this. They should move the exit bar to be a second baron the resident entrance that will not raise the first bar until the second bar is down allowing for only one car in at a time.

nice condominium, very clean and well maintenance. Parking should be assignment one for apartment and the rest for visitors. the location is fantastic

Kings Colony is a quiet and secure community to live, the staff is very attentive, friendly and helpful. The apartment complex has a very good ubication, is near supermarkets and shopping stores.

Living here has been a great experience. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating was because I feel the halls need to be cleaned more often.

Excelente lugar para vivir con tu familia!! Buenos espacios verdes, canchas de deportes y recreación, buena atención al público y buen estacionamiento! Recomendado 100%

Excelente lugar para vivir. Ha sido una grata experiencia, llevo más de dos años viviendo acá y estoy muy agredecido al igual que mi familia por el servicio que hemos recibido durante este tiempo.

I enjoy living at Kings Colony. The apartment complex is quiet and if you have any maintenance issues, they work swiftly to solve them. The staff in the office is courteous and friendly as well.

I have lived at Kings Colony for about a year now with my husband and service dog Sadie. We have enjoyed our unit, it's spacious and we have everything we need. The complex is a bit older so there are some quirks that come with that. We recently just signed a new lease for another year and it's all thanks to Jorge and his outstanding customer service. He is always kind and very helpful, he worked with us when we moved here from out of state and has always made sure we have everything we need.

Not a bad community, but maintenance request are handled sloppily. The community does the bare minimum to fix the problem. Putting a bandaid over an issue oftentimes makes the issue worse and becomes more conversing to the resident.

Muy buena y super acogedor.ademas exelente trato.Y muy tranquilo .Con muchos locales para mejorar nuestra estancia y darnos tranquilidad y comodidad.