Excellent location, safe and clean environment. I really love this place. Everything is clean. I’m so happy I decided to come and live in this place.

Not bad everything bout the community is awesome just would really really like to updates the cement all over the apartments they are old and gross power water cleaning doesnt help maybe a new fresh paint please

Magnifico el personal de oficinas,buen servicio de recogida de basura,área del condominio espaciosa y limpia,piscina y área espaciosa con conmovida para BBQ

el lugar es bonito, muy limpio se preocupan de arreglar y limpiar el sitio los felicito por el mantenimiento y el apartamento acogedor, cuando se los llaman para una emrgencia estan aqui al momento gracias

Every time we talk to Jorge at the office it make us feel great. He is an example a great customer services. We also went to the pool yesterday and it was very clean. Keep up the great work. Louis

I loved the apartment when we moved in. We had issues with our AC unit, but was always fixed within 24 hours. Lately we have had a roach problem that hasnt really been handled like would like. They have kinda blown us off and put bandaids on a Worsening problem. They have blamed us for the problem and has been 3 weeks of this.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

The community is quiet, family friendly, and clean. The staff is responsive and hold office hours from M-S. We have two pools with grills and awesome walking trails.

Kings Colony is a very good apartment complex relative to other apartments the rent is competitive and the complex itself is very clean and inviting, the maintenance staff works constantly every day driving around making sure that the complex is well managed. currently there are many new investments into the community like a new gym upgrade I knew signed at the front of the drive-in and overall they are redoing the interior of the apartments with metallic appliances and new style and flooring I hope to move into a new suite soon upon their interior redecoration other than that Kings Colony has been a good place to live I like it it’s close to everything and it’s only 30 minutes from work .

Es una comunidad tranquila donde puedes descansar y recrearte permanentemente, los vecinos son personas tranquilas y no se perturba la paz y existe el respeto de todos los integrantes del complejo. Los del servicio de mantenimiento son muy atentos y los muchachos de la administración son bien amables

Had so many issues, from a very faulty dryer to the dish washer being completely out of place. parking is horrible been hit so many times from how horrible everyone parks due to tight spots. apartment given to us with many many issues. Still no gym even though the rent covers it as an amenity. loud dogs all through out the night as our neighbor. gate is always broken. BIG spider issue in everyone's balconies. I pay a lot in rent for so many issues. If i could give 0 stars i would.

One of the best places I’ve lived in so far. The leasing staff are very kind and will help you with whatever you need. Extremely recommend..

Excelente I love live here is pet friendly and my dog love the park and others dogs. The people is super nice and the workers too. Always with a good and quick answer

Maria was AMAZING! When I came to view an apartment she was very helpful and made me feel right at home! She showed me my options and found the best fit for me!

Maintenance service is great. Front desk are always helpful when I have questions or concerns. Everything is kept clean and kept up to date.

Please place to live clean well maintained and fast services for repair plenty of parking people are nice and friendly , very quite and reasonable price for the life style.

Love living here in a safe and fun environment with my family. Great amenities, the pool is always clean and quiet. The staff is really nice and helpful. The maintenance team does a great job to keep everything neat and organized.

Super good, I love this place. Super quiet, great staff, great amenities. Everything is close. I love it, I love it I love it I love it I love it

Kings colony has been my home for more that 3 year I love it here and always will. The people is very friendly starting for the people that work here through the neighbors.

Las residencias son tranquilas y la atenciòn y servicios tanto de mantenimiento como del front desk son rápidos y efectivos. Excelente opción.

Excelente recomendado bonito organizado ordenado me encanta el lugar los perros tienen donde divertirse ameno 100% recomendado. Sin mas que decir

Kings colony has a great leasing office staff that is always ready to help when needed ! The community isn’t nice and peaceful. Nothing too crazy

I love living here. My kids enjoy the festivities they have .... my only complaint is the parking. If I get home too late I have to park very far.

We literally love this place. Everyone is friendly and the apartment is amazing. We have everything we need. The management was great since the beginning and they are always there for every question or necessity.

It is a very calm and peaceful community. Great amenities. I love that there’s plenty of parking and maintenance is quick. It’s also so fun that they hold events here.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

The staff in the office and maintenance are excellent. Neighbors are fine but many with dogs just leave them out on balconies allowing them to bark late at night. Good place but expensive.