Excelente condominio todo esta cerca, el vecindario es muy tranquilo lo recomiendo a parte tiene todo lo necesario piscinas y gym canchas de tenis excelentes condiciones..

Kings Colony is one of the best apartment communities in Kendall. Since moving here in 2016, my experience has always positive and more so since the Milestone team began managing the property. I recently renewed my lease for a 3rd year and Lidia was amazing and couldn't have made the process any easier. Thank you so much for all of your efforts to make our community a great place to live. We're really lucky to have such a great team!

Super clean and quite area I love living here, security is nice , apartments keep in good conditions and pools great , I recommend it to everyone

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Me encanta el lugar donde está situado el condominio. Los apartamentos también están en buenas condiciones, el personal de las oficinas y mantenimiento son muy serviciales. Me gusta vivir en Kings Colony

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Living at Kings Colony continues to be a very good experience. Recently my maintenance requests do not take more than 2 days like I mention on Google. In fact recently I had maintenance requests for my A/C and Toilet and they were done the same day. Meaning requests are fulfilled within one day during regular hours. Overall its a good community for the value as opposed to other communities, and its located to the majority of Kendall and not too far a drive to dadeland mall and roughly 20 mins to the turnpike. An overall nice place to live.

Great experience ! I love It I couldnt ask for a better place to live. The area on top of that is just beautiful. The residents even the staff are out of this world

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

I would like to you guys get the gym done and have the cats out of my building because there is a lot of pup and pee from them so the building smells really bad.

I give a five only for the staff in the office is great and friendly. Plus it's always good when they know you. I just don't like the valet trash. When you have nasty neighbors it more a bad thing than a good one.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Ive been living here a short time. but in the time I've been living here i love it so far. apartment are super taken care of and updated. everyone that comes over loves the environment. i was looking forward to the car wash station but since i moved in it has not yet been fixed. besides that everything has been wonderful.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Amazing community, provides a great home for my family. Pool area is clean. Neighbors are courteous, and the community is clean . Also love the dog park

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Excelente vivir en king colony todo siempre muy limpio , lidia es la mejor siempre te atiende muy bien y siempre que llamo por un problema lo solucionan

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Very peaceful and quiet . Friendly neighbors and very clean and secure community. Location is close to everything and pools are very nice. Staff very nice.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

The front office is helpful in getting your repairs done, The maintenance team is awesome! The residents need to do their part and pick up after their dogs!

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Great neighborhood and amenities, pet friendly which is hard to find with reasonable pet fees. Staff is very helpful and informative when showing units.

Es un excelente lugar para vivir, tenemos 3 años aquí y la experiencia es maravillosa. Muy buena ubicación, todo está cerca, la verdad estamos muy complacidos.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Love living here. I've been here for 4 years and have had good experience. Friendly office workers and maintenance is always on time and very nice.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Kings Colony is a great place to live in. My only concern is about parking, you don’t have a lot so people like me who work until late, this is a problem every day. And that shouldn’t be, at all.

Many residents don't pick dogs poop.most incl.employees, smoke on premises Not a smoke free community, DURTY Hallways,very SAFE ENVIROMENT !

Lidia is the bestttt!!!!!! Beyond helpful and always makes sure everything we ask for gets done immediately!!!!! Our apartment is awesome!!!

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

excellent place to live as a family we are happy, everything is clean and the tennis courts are in perfect condition, Without a doubt you can recommend friends and family.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

I live here since 2015 i like everything here Management they are really nice , cleanliness, population and regulations, the location is great

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

This is a very peaceful communtiy. The office staff is very accommodating and the the maintenance workers do an excellent job at keeping up with whatever issue may arise. I would recommend my friends and family to come check out kings colony alartments

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Gym doesn’t work....there’s only one trash in all the condominium, and there’s no trash for dogs, maybe that’s the reason that I see that pet owners, don’t pick up their pets deseases

I'm lucky to live here so far, due to the location, and the great amenities, the place in general is perfect and I love it pretty so much!!!

Great place , friendly staff , around everything you could need at a moments notice . Have a wife and 2 children and nothing could be better