The community could be so much better! The gate is still broken ( 3 months + )No communication to have tenants pick up after their pets. It really smells bad when sitting outside your balcony.

This place is cheap, they care to charge you every month but don’t care to invest: been living in the place for more than a year and I am still waiting for the gym to being ready, the gate never works so is an open place, there is no parking policy, so get ready to park wherever you want. They are extremely cheap: don’t even spend money in Christmas decoration.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

the only thing that dislikes is that there is no parking lot, sometimes at night you have to leave the building or sometimes there is simply nowhere to park

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Awesome, I love this community... Everything is super beautiful, can't wait for the gym to be ready. I also love the pool area... and the grill is my favorite too!

This community has saved my life literally! I’m just so thankful how nice people are here and also the customer service it’s incredible!! Big shout out to Amalia that she’s the best at her job and finding us the opportunity to live here.

The community is beautiful and the apartments are spotless. Love seeing all the dogs walking around and the people using the amenities which are beautiful as well.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Vecinos estupendos,el condominium es limpio y siempre se mantiene en perfect estado,suficiente parqueo y el apartamento es justo lo que estaba buscando

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

First week here and so far we are living the apartment! Very spacious bedroom, cozy living room area and amazing sized kitchen. A big plus is also having the washer and dryer in the unit.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

I’ve been here for a week so far and other then not having internet in my apartment because of wiring issues. Kings colony has been nice. Very quiet for the amount of tenants that live here, which is nice. Over all it’s great for now.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

nice and strategic location in the heart of the 88 street. Ammenities ok. access to the 2 pools. good parking space and renewal proceess very good.

Me gusta kings colony por los amigos que hemos hecho mi famia y la ubicacion, tambien me gusta disfrutar de la alberca, pero no me agrada en lo absoluto que la gente no limpie la suciedad de sus mascotas, los gatos siempre hacen pipi en nuestra basura, hemos pisado popo varias veces y es horrible y mas por mis hijos que aun son pequeños y quieren tocar todo, quisiera darles mas estrellas pero eso en particular no me deja calificarlos mejor

My experience beginning my residency at Kings Colony has been almost perfect. My leasing agent Amalia was professional, personable, and knowledgeable. My few maintenance requests after my official move in date 12-21-19 were executed quickly and correctly.Since I moved in a week after my lease signing, I was not able to truly fill out my move in check list correctly.When I e mailed Amalia about the imperfections I noticed, she said to take some pics. Even though I didn’t expect those issues to be repaired, just wanted management to know they were here when I moved in. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is the amount of cigarette butts littering the stairwells and building entrance. I understand the smoking habit, however there has to be a better way to dispose of butts than to just throw them on stairs or grass in entrance of building.

I love the facts that they are very pet friendly. Whenever you have an issue in your apartment, they try to fix it as quick as possible. Great staff!

Excellent , we are truly blessed to be living in such a peaceful and beautiful place. Our kids love it here. It is always clean, and the neighbors are nice.

Very quiet and well maintaned community. I recomended for live and a have a good time with the family, the place have a great spaces to enjoy.

Management staff is good and so is the maintenance team. Gates never work even though they constantly are fixing them. Building exterior is old and needs some restoration.

I’ve lived here for the past 6 months and honestly this has been the most welcoming experience ever. Very professional and fast service 🖤 I would recommend this place to a friend any day. Maintenance is awesome, management is awesome, valet trash is awesome. Overall 10/10!

Overall 2019 was a good year living at Kings Colony. The maintenance staff continues to be excellent in fulfilling maintenance requests in record time, and it continues to be a quiet residency. And even my neighbors are starting to defrost a little. So all in all a good place to live.

Kings Colony is a quiet community next to Dadeland mall. I enjoy living here! The stores are easily accessible and the neighborhood is quiet. The leasing agents are helpful.

Excelent service, always willing to help and very attended. Im glad to live in this complex because they are always helping me and my family to feel this as a real home.

Great experience and when something needs to be taken care of very quick to fix. People are friendly . Super quiet at times. Office staff helpful.

Buen ambiente familiar, cómodo, limpio, con respuesta efectiva para cualquier necesidad y las instalaciones son excelentes y limpias. Recomendada

It’s a wonderful community with nice perks and lovely people. The community is well kept, and whenever there is an issue you can count on maintenance to come and fix whatever problem you have.

Close to everything and affordable for living in the Kendall area. The maintenance guys and office staff are very nice. Always get quick answers and results when filing maintenance requests

The complex is getting fixed up little by little but there is still tons of work that needs to happen including the hallways outside the apartments that a showing their age with chunks of concrete missing and signage covered in spiderwebs. The staff and maintenance crew do a fantastic job at getting things right quickly. The gate is really useless since most of the time it doesn't work and when it does work, people are constantly driving behind other cars to sneak in often breaking the gate again.