Love this place! I love all the activities they come up with to bring the community together. I just recently took my dog to get a picture with the October Sven that was in front of the pool!

The staff is helpful and they always have fun community activities now and then such as pool gatherings, greeting gatherings, food gatherings and much more! Only thing that is a bit frustrating is the parking situation. After a certain time at night it is a bit hard to find parking. Also all the stray cats that residents keep feeding which makes them stay in front of our building. The cats may have diseases which could make our dog sick if they made contact which is hard to avoid because sometimes they come up to each other.

Great community and great office team. They work with you and take care of all service orders quickly. I have been here 8 years and continue planning to live here.

So far its been an amazing experience. The staff at the office is always ready to assist you, always happy and in good spirts. Any time we've needed assistance, we get the help we need in a timely manner. Very happy so far with everything. No complaints on our end. Our neighbors and those around us that we have come into contact with are also very nice.

The front door is always open, and also the gym was supposed to be done a long time ago and nowadays it hasn't been done yet. Also we need more cleaning around the blocks

So far everything has been perfect since I moved very Impressive for those who had bad reviews, I really like the community and the office did a great job to sign me in for the lease through the phone.

Its really quiet and everything seems pretty nice here. I’ve been living here for a few days now. The only thing that’s not so good but it doesn’t matter to me its finding parking at night.

Staff are nice. Rent is way too high for the quality of units and the amenities. Just because a rental property is in this high rent area, does not automatically reason the high rent asked. There are many people smoke here. Dogs are very noise and affect several buildings at the same time. Front gate, gym, car washing area? many facilities were not working or existing.

Mi familia y yo estamos muy a gusto en el condominio.todo esta muy limpio y los trabajadores dan un excelente trato.Les exsorto a que sigan mejorando cada dia.Gracias.

Very well kept and clean, love that there is always parking spaces available and no wait to enter the building. Great amenities and quick and experienced service in the leasing office

I've lived here for over two years now and I love it. The maintenance team is AMAZING, friendly and fast. Parking is tough. You may not find parking in front of your building however, you will definitely find parking in another location. As a resident, I am extremely disappointed in the huge year delay on the gym. It is definitely not the office staff's fault but I wish I could see some progress on that.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Parking is getting worse! At first when I moved in, it wasnt so bad but now I'm finind myself parking further and further. I do appreciate that you guys keep the community looking nice. I am disappointed that the gym is still not completed. Been waiting over 3 months..

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

It great living here and the amenities are awesome , definitely great place for students and kids. Dog friendly, even though sometimes the gates dont work

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Its a very pleasant place to live in, the maintenance people are fantastic no issues and they will take care of any issues and always a great job, over all is very nice to live here.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

The staff here is always cleaning up the community and responsive to requests. They also hold events about once every two months where you can meet your neighbors. The greenery is always well maintained and so are the pools. They have always quickly repaired any items in the household that needed it. I am knocking off one star because the gym has been under construction for about a year and it would be nice to have as it was definitely a selling point to move in.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

I have found my home here at Kings Colony. This community is by far the best place to live in Kendall. So many amenities, beautiful landscapes, spa-looking pools and friendly management staff makes my home here a utopia. I researched several places and none had everything I have found here❣️

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

It has been super nice, the place is amazing. Great management and maintenance services. The community is always making fun activities to have everybody entertain.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

The best experience ever... if you have a issue is really fast the answer to fix it. The best place to live in kendall...!!! I really recomend this place.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Other than parking and the constantly breaking gates, things are pretty good here. Staff is friendly and maintenance team is friendly and efficient.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Este es casi mi primer mes de experiencia en la a comunidad,estoy feliz de vivir aquí,limpieza y tranquilidad óptima,se los aconsejo a mis amigos y demás

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

It is a really calm and comfortable place to live in. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place to live in the Miami area.

Best place ever, is really quiet and clean. I have not had any problems in this place at all. I will totally recommend King's Colony apartments to anyone, is totally worth it.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Place is nice but the only problem I have is the parking, if you work until late at night like I do then good luck finding space, people park taking two spaces or they won’t park right so you won’t fit on any empty ones due to this, i spent 20 minutes finding an spot and I always ended parking on a tight space with my concern that my car will be scratch when people who are parked next to me will enter their cars and they will hit mine with the door. I’m a little Disappointed about this and for my luck I have to deal with this for a year.

Love the apartment, services and amenities. Complex has a gated area for pets, valet trash services, a friendly maintenance crew and what was a good gym. Gym has been closed for almost a year when renovations were supposed to be 3 months and the front gate is always broken. The parking could be better, but so could the drivers who do the parking.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Everyone is so welcoming and kind.. especially the office staff! The maintenance team is great as well, always willing to help. Definitely love that we get to call this home.