I've been here for a week, I love the place, the apartment is beautiful, very cozy. The office staff are very friendly and are always willing to help.

I absolutely LOVE the space in our 1/1. The community is well kept, clean, and constantly maintained. Maintenance is very prompt and thorough.

Safe place to live, good community, luxury apartments and good service. I would recommend king colony to anyone with a family you will be safe here.

Kings colony is a good leasing community with a good staff and good maintenance crew. The place is well maintained. One drawback is the amount of dogs that are left out on balconies barking late at night. The contract specifically prohibits that.

Amazing community very well maintained. The staff is amazing and always willing to help and assist with anything. I have lived here 8 years and plan to be here for a few more years.

The experience has been great, the service from the staff and the maintenance crew outstanding, it makes living here a great choice, is definitely a place that will be recommended.

I like living here for the most part.I have a couple issues in my apartment but it has now been fixed and only one issue with a neighbor but that not bad for the close three years of living here in Kings Colony.

Love living here! Staff is amazing, neighbors are wonderful, safe environment! I just hope eventually we don’t have so many issues with the front gate and 24 hour security would be wonderful !

Excellent, I loved my condominium, the pool is perfect, is the best place to stay, live, I liked the spaces, my family is happy always be there in the home

I Would really like the gym to be open. Also, the gates have been broken often and it does bother me but aside from that great place to live.

Kings Colony is a great place to living. I love the ammenities, the location is surround of a lot of commerce, and waiting for the gym to be done.

Been a resident for about half a year now and time has flown by. I am so happy living in King's Colony and everyone has been so kind and welcoming

Had a slight bug problem for about 2-3 weeks but is fixed now. Love the unit and the neighborhood is nice and quiet! A lot of interactive events that are good for the whole family.

The most frustrating thing about this place is the parking. The parking is HORRIBLE there needs to be a better way to manage this. Not to mention that my car has gotten scratched because of people not knowing how to park

La atención de maria súper el mantenimiento de las instalaciones súper bien Bueno tengo poco tiempo aquí pero hasta ahora todo súper bien y todos son muy amable

This is a great place to live! It’s quiet, peaceful and the residents are so nice. The management and front office is so sweet and the maintenance team is incredible. Great amenities, no parking issues, and the neighborhood is very well maintained. I LOVE it here!

Kings colony is amazing the staff is super nice and their service is amazing i will recommend 100% their prices are very good the community is clean

Very nice place to live, you can have all near to the comunity. You can enjoy all the amenities, gym. Swiming pool, tennins court. Higly recommended.

Its the best play to live in, very happy to live in a clean, safe, beautiful community. I love how pet friendly it is, how nice the people are. The maintenance of the community is the top.

Very nice community and residents are so kind. The parking is ample and making payments is easy. Most apartments require you to lay with a money order - so old fashioned. Kings colony is easy to pay rent.

This community has been very helpful, clean and peaceful. I absolutely love it here. My daughter loves the new apartment and how nice it is to have her own private bathroom next to her bedroom.

Living at kings colony has been a pleasure. I love that i have a waterfront view and so does my daughter. It is a nice community and very convenient.

My experience so far is amazing, the community is clean and quiet, it’s beautiful and the neighbors are friendly. It’s gated so you know you’re sperated from none residents and residents.

Great experience very clean good access to the pools and gym Very quiet neighborhood kids do play but they usually off by sunset parking is a bit hefting sometimes when I get off work late but I managed

This community is the best I have ever been in. Everyone seems nice and Rene is the best person to talk to when it comes to renting here at kings colony. It’s the best