Close to everything and affordable for living in the Kendall area. The maintenance guys and office staff are very nice. Always get quick answers and results when filing maintenance requests

The complex is getting fixed up little by little but there is still tons of work that needs to happen including the hallways outside the apartments that a showing their age with chunks of concrete missing and signage covered in spiderwebs. The staff and maintenance crew do a fantastic job at getting things right quickly. The gate is really useless since most of the time it doesn't work and when it does work, people are constantly driving behind other cars to sneak in often breaking the gate again.

I like the community and the office staff and maintenance are wonderful. The only thing I don't like is people don't pick up after their big dogs.

Huge change in management. Great community. Wish first floor would have a private patio. Slide doors good use some upgrade as it not soundproof

Love it! I highly recommend Kings Colony. Very nice & clean place to live, all the staff are great. Their service in general, excellent & efficient. Very respectfull & considerate.

I love it here ! It’s so peaceful and right in the heart of Kendall. We have everything around us! The place is kept neat . I couldn’t be happier with my apartment

Professional and friendly work team, fast response, friendly neighbors and very well equipped apartments. Great view and generally quiet. Great experience overall.

Appartment its relatively clean and roomy. There is enough parking space. neighborhood its quite, clean and so far it seems to be very safe. We like it

The apartment is lovely, very spacious for a 1-1. The parking spaces are a little tight. Excited for the gym to open up. The only reason I cannot give 5 stars is because it has been 30+ days since we've submitted our checklist and no one has followed up.

Pretty comfortable apartments, management is great, there’s always parking spots available, etc! Great place to live, the neighborhood it’s excellent, all stores near by.

Great Community, good location. Walmart, Publix and other stores are very close to Kings Colony. Good schools in the area and two or three parks for the family.

Nice community, great place to live, quiet and peaceful. Like the car wash place and the gym. People is very friendly and I particulary love.

In our apartment-living experience, this has been one of most enjoyable places to live in. King's Colony is like a small village within Kendall and that's one of its charms.

It's been an overall good experience so far. The location is great, the amenities available are also pretty neat. The apartment itself is very cozy and simple, which is excellent.

Amazing environment and community, this is a great place to start your path to a relaxing life , in an excellent area close to everything, this place feel just like home

A lot of parking. Great Customer Service. Good apartment layout . Clear summing pool areas. Good location. Good appliances. Quick response on work orders.

Very good experience, Maria was very helpful and kind during a what could be stressful experience. The building is amazing and the complex is well kept and clean.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Nice and a safe community, Good administration and maintenance staff. Comun areas are clean and property care. Many activities during the holidays season.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Love living here. Its peaceful that's what matters most to me, pet friendly, the location couldn't be any better, I'm in close proximity to everything, the office staff is very helpful and kind.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Great leaving here , great community. The leasing officers are really nice and they help you with all questions you have . Manager is great , and always with a great smile !!!

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Apartments need to be updated for the price of rent. Tiles are old , kitchens are old, rugs need to be updated, parking is horrible. Most residents are nice but some others think they own the place. Love the staff and maintenance crew.

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

Love this place! I love all the activities they come up with to bring the community together. I just recently took my dog to get a picture with the October Sven that was in front of the pool!

Reply from Kings Colony Apartments

The staff is helpful and they always have fun community activities now and then such as pool gatherings, greeting gatherings, food gatherings and much more! Only thing that is a bit frustrating is the parking situation. After a certain time at night it is a bit hard to find parking. Also all the stray cats that residents keep feeding which makes them stay in front of our building. The cats may have diseases which could make our dog sick if they made contact which is hard to avoid because sometimes they come up to each other.

Great community and great office team. They work with you and take care of all service orders quickly. I have been here 8 years and continue planning to live here.

So far its been an amazing experience. The staff at the office is always ready to assist you, always happy and in good spirts. Any time we've needed assistance, we get the help we need in a timely manner. Very happy so far with everything. No complaints on our end. Our neighbors and those around us that we have come into contact with are also very nice.