Kings Colony Apartments

4.4

4.4

Kings Colony is a peaceful and perfect place to raise your family! Although, since everything is not perfect, I would suggest that the valet staff start giving notices to fine the tenants that leave cardboard boxes in front of their bins for days on end. Valet should be given authority to carry this task out. Also, the staff should also do a walk through by the breezeway in the community and make certain there is no garbage, flyers or boxes left around after garbage pick up days. Thank you for your attention.
Excellent experience so far! I just moved in 3 weeks ago. Love the attendance of the community employees, and the fast solution that brings to us.
Nice community to live in. Easy lease renewals, maintenance request are done very quick. Community is kept looking nice year round, would recommend
Great place l! Safe and peaceful commute. Kudos to the admin staff and maintenance staff for their professional and outstanding services no matter how busy they are 👍👍👍
Muy lindo me gusta lo recomiendo mucho las personas de la oficina son muy tratables me siento satisfecho todo esta limpio y muy organizado me encantan la comida que venden los carritos
Love living here. Great staff. Upkeep with the property is on point. New pool furniture is modern. New lighting makes me feel safer. Staff is friendly.
My experience was avery positive one. Everyone was very helpful. My questions were all answered and the tour was very beneficial. The community is friendly and clean.
Excelente comunidad muy tranquila, parqueaderos disponibles para carros de la unidad, las zonas de recreación son mejoradas y están muy limpias.
I loved my experience on kings colony from the apartments to the gym taking over a lease period to renovate and 1 parking per apartment keeping in mind that mom and dad each have a different work and different hours no space at all at least for buildings 6-9 awful how ppl park maintenance doesn't do anything at all not a warning nothing even though the cars are literally in the middle of the parking line.
The apartment is absolutely stunning, it’s in a great location very accessible to many stores and restaurants the process of moving was very easy with the help of the leasing agent Maria. She made every thing simple so that it worked out for me with no problems. I’m really glad with the services that she provided.I love how the apartment is gated and so far everyone I met is super friendly. I would be sure to recommend this place to my friends.