Very easy move in, clean property, friendly staff, easy access to information via email updates, convenient and quick and easy to access pay portal

I love living at Kingston Pointe! It is the perfect place for first year adults like myself!! It was easy applying and getting accepted here, and the staff was extremely helpful!

The community is great!!! Staff is always wonderful and does everything they can to make sure my apartment feels like home. Only had one minor problem with my patio boards, but everything else has been good.

We love it, just wish our furniture would arrive. The front staff is very friendly, professional and easy to get along with. We have met several of the neighbors and are excited to live here.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I love it here! The staff is so nice and accommodating. The pool and fitness center are great! I have good neighbors and the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Staff is very friendly and helpful! Which is a breath of fresh air having lived in complexes where the staff doesn’t acknowledge any of your questions or concerns. This is a great place for a great price!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I have been at Kingston Pointe for a few days, and I love it so far! I had a few maintenance issues that were taken care of within 24 hours of my requests for service, the staff is friendly and helpful and the community feels safe and welcoming, overall.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Overall experience has been good, the community is nice and there are a lot a convenient stores in the area. Laundry could be less expensive, though.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Clean, safe, homey community. I have enjoyed the property and the staff in the office is very nice. I feel safe here with my son and I love the layout of our apartment.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Unfortunately I was informed that I had to pay two security deposits only the day I moved in. This doesn't help creating a good first impression

So far so good. I love the pool and the workout room. Great location and relatively cheap rent. Very quite too. Friendly staff and pretty clean complex.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I absolutely love being a KP resident! The location is phenomenal. In the middle of Knoxville ensuring you are always within 15 minutes from something! I love the quiet, secluded neighborhood feel! The structure of the parking, flow of traffic, accessible trash areas, etc.! The staff really does their best to ensure a safe and happy residential environment!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

It was rather difficult to make decision about where to live in Knoxville for us because we had come from Russia a week before we called Kingston Point home. And we did not regret about this. Nice territory, clean pool, good school and a bus stop in a walking distance!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I live here for three year and I love it but this year the rent ran up so high and I requested service for three four times and then never come :(

The staff is helpful, maintenance is here the days for next day if there’s an issue. Clean complex, I feel safe here. All in all great experience living here, super pet friendly, amenities and close to everything Knox has to offer.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I like it here. Kim has made our life so much easier than anyone we’ve rented with before. I specially like NOT having to fight over parking spaces since there’s plenty by our building. I think the laundry room could be upgraded a bit since some of the machines don’t work as well as others. We’ve also had some problems with bugs coming in our place which we’ve addressed on our own. However the experience still great. I will mention that maintenance is very quick to respond to the online requests, however they often put ‘resolved’ on the request before it’s actually completed. The work is often still pending. Overall I enjoy the place and quietness.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great place to live. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The area is close to many shopping places and restaurants. It is on the main road which is close to the mall. The apartment is very spacious and the walk way is very bright.

This is the absolute nicest place I've lived in in knoxville. It's spacious, the kitchen is awesome, and there is so much storage space. I wish they had a washer and dryer in the unit, I didn’t gave 5 star bc rent ran up so high

In a nice area of town, easy access to downtown and mall, quiet neighborhood and well kept grounds. Nice interior. Pool & gym availability..

Nice quiet neighborhood located close to shopping,greatschools, work,and downtown Knoxville. It has the feel of being in your own private condo. We are so thankful to be here.

So far the community has been great! We had a wonderful visit to select out which apartment we wanted and we went through several. I believe her name is Candace or something similar but she was so patient, bubbly and helpful!

Love it so far!! Great and helpful staff who made this experience fun and less stressful! Great location and apartment size for anybody looking to start out!

It was clean, quiet resident. Not too far from school, so I would say it is a good location for me. All the staff are friendly. Also, they inform you well, which is I really like about this apartment complex

Good location. Close to downtown. Secluded neighborhood. Small community. Very friendly personnel. Maintenance response usually next day. Good places if you like to be close to everything in Knoxville.

I’ve had an amazing experience so far! Candice in the office is awesome! We haven’t moved in yet but she’s made everything very simple for us to move in!