I’ve had an amazing experience so far! Candice in the office is awesome! We haven’t moved in yet but she’s made everything very simple for us to move in!

My husband and I have loved living here. The location is super convenient, safe, and quiet with beautiful scenery. Our move-in was super easy thanks to the awesome management here, and we love how spacious our apartment is.

Have had a lit of problems with getting my TOLIET fixed! I was having to go to McDonalds To use their restroom!! I was having to drive to McDonalds to use their restrooms! Should not ever have to do that!!!!! TOLIETS are always nasty due to water saver toliets!

it's been a great experience so far. My apartment is a bit dark due to all the trees around it, but I really like the quietness of the community.

The units are up to date and seemingly fixed and repaired before the failure of previous structures. The community is nice and the staff is incredibly helpful. Some designs are a little dated but the basics are still incredibly nice and well represented.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Though we have only been living here for a couple of weeks, thus far our experience has been wonderful. The location is great and the neighborhood is quiet and respectful. We love the look of the inside of the apartment. It feels more like home than any other apartment I've lived before and the move-in process was simple and smooth. A shout out to Kim at the front office for being so helpful to us!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I’ve only been here a few days, but so far so good. Just waiting on a maintenance request to fix a closet door. Everyone in the office is great!!

Kim was very friendly and provided great service above and beyond what I expected. She stayed after hours to find the perfect unit for my needs and worked hard to provide me with a unit to move in on the same day.

Candace is Great,so helpful,friendly!Love my space,location & complex for 4years,but can't afford when it goes to$850 Oct'2020.Help me please.Also HUGE FAV- Please ask grounds crew to work pool area very early morning or late afternoon, as it was Very annoying to hear & smell blower running the entire time I was out there from 1130am-2pm.Thanks

We love Kingston Pointe so far. We just moved in and we have had nothing but great experiences. Its quiet and homey always! We love it here!!

Great staff who want you to feel like this is your home, not just a contract. Close to a lot of great places to eat, shop, and so forth. Pet friendly! And maintenance is really great about fixing problems promptly when you have them.

We love living here. Beautiful property that is very well maintained, quick maintenance, super sweet management and the best neighbors. Never moving lol

Quiet and clean community. Everyone seems really nice. It’s nice to see that everything is well taken care of including the landscaping. No issues with apartment at all since moving in.

I love this place and I’m been living here for at least three year and never have any problems, I will definitely tell me my friend to move in here

I’d been leaving here for like three year and never have any problems, the staff are very very nice here when you need any help and them are always here

Great staff friendly service and clean place to live. The apartment is close to many places such as fast food restaurant and fine dining. Also the apartment is easy to find.

Very friendly big nice apartments nice landscaping and amenities extremely pet friendly which is highly appreciated parking is good pool is very nice big patios just a really nice place all around

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Perfect location between east and west Knoxville. Close to stores and shopping malls. Nice 8 feet salt water pool. Helpful and very nice employees in the administration office.

Great residents with a beautiful setting. The saltwater pool, 24 hour gym, and in building laundromats just add to it. Not to mention the numerous picnic and grilling areas.

The staff are friendly & maintence issues are resolved quickly. The property is well kept! The unit layout is great! We love living here!! We feel so blessed to call Kingston Pointe home!

It's fantastic, because outside it's very peaceful and everytime is in silence all the residential. I just liked the apartments and I can live here for a long time.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

nice neighborhood, clean laundry, excellent common areas, good assistance, enough privacy, a very nice place to have pets and children, the well-organized garbage dumps

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Love the people here and them are super nice and when every time I request something and them do it right away , good location too , very close to my work

Good place to live ,great staff and location was good plus very very close to my work place and I will definitely refer my friend to live here

Love the location, right in the middle of everywhere you want to be. Amenities are pretty good even though the complex is a little old. The worst drawback are the thin walls and floors