Kingston Pointe Apts

4.5

4.5

Julie
1 day ago
Still love living here! Maintenance and staff are so helpful. Love the pool and fire pits and fun monthly activities. Our dogs love seeing all their friends in the dog park.

Rachel
Good community. Wish it were easier to find information for residents and communicate with maintenance & team but overall very positive. Nice renovations.

Brennan
The price is high for what you get, but the property is secluded and really nice and peaceful. The staff at the main office is super helpful and kind.

Verified Resident
Staff are so helpful and accommodating. Apartment Community Coordinator is very friendly and actively conducts events every month. We love to staying here. Thank you for great service.

Ryan Tyler
Overall all our experience so far has been ok. We have had a few issues. Our air conditioning has been a problem as it wouldnt turn off causing our first bill to be very expensive. Theres also a massive branch that has fallen and is leaning against the roof and right above the entrance in and out of the apartment which is a huge safety hazard in our opinion. My gf has emailed with a picture the branch but no replies on if its going to be dealt with. Id say the one issue that's been most frustrating is not getting a call back when we have called to tried to ask questions or have had an issue and nobody returns our calls so we have had to leave work early to make it to the office to talk with someone in person in order to have questions answered.

Karyn
Love it here so far! Only been here for about a month, but I love my apartment, and even when the maintenance guys are backed up with work orders, they got to my request very quickly!

Jamie
I am very happy with my decision to move into Kingston Pointe apartments. They are beautifully up to date. The staff is very friendly and always there to help with any needs. I would definitely recommend these apartments to anyone.

Jann
Very friendly and kind to bella. I’m enjoying the patio and the walks around the complex with bella. The pool is lovely as well. Also, the staff is so friendly and helpful

Warren
It is a quiet community. I really like the layout. I also really like the upgrades made to the apartments. Kim in the office is stellar!!! Never had a problem here that was not fixed right away!!

Lauren
I moved in about a month ago and have been loving it here! The ladies in the office are super sweet and I feel like they really care about me living here. The complex hosts fun events for residents and has some really great amenities.