Friendly staff, great location, and nice apartments for the money. Have had a great experience so far. Also maintenance is extremely quick and helpful.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Another year at KP. I love the staff here. They are nice and doing excellent job. And of course they provide a great renew offer. I wish a wonderful year living here.

Great community and great place to live in Knoxville. Office staffs are so friendly. They always care about resident and their personal values.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Love the neighborhood. Apartment complex is located on the middle of the Knoxville. About 10 minutes to downtown and 10 minutes to Turkey Creek. Very friendly and helpful stuff.

Great place to live . The staff is very friendly. The apartment is close to a lot of restaurants. The area is very beautiful also. The apartment itself is big and has a patio which is great for an outdoor space.

Very nice place to live because close to all the shopping area and restaurant , the staff are very nice , when I request them showed up the time and fix it

Everything is great! I also love the fact that there are special events happening in the office, it's super pet friendly and they all love our animals.

I absolutely love the staff! They know you by name and are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. My experience here at Kingston Pike Apartment has been a positive one and it was the perfect first apartment. The location is great and the area is very nice

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Nice place and amenities but as any apartment the real experience is the neighbors not always the best quality mine lets their dogs pee on their porch which in turn runs down on my ground floor patio

Very nice place and friendly staff! Its been almost a year since we moved to our new apartment in Kingston Pointe and everything is going very well so far.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great place to live. Friendly staff and nice. Great location to everything around....restaurant and shopping is close. The apartment area is clean and maintained.

I found my time living at Kingston Pointe apartments to be very enjoyable. The staff at the office were always very friendly and eager to help resolve any minor issues I had.

Wonderful place to live. Always prompt and very helpful when something needs fixed by maintenance. Management is also helpful. Very spacious apartments as well.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

We keep to ourselves but it's nice to see most everyone we encounter are generally polite and courteous, especially the staff! We love how pet friendly and proactive against bugs you are!

I like this place and been here like 2 year and never have problems with it , nice location and good service , I will command this place to my friend

good peoples here and good location, very close to school , the staff was very friendly, when u request stuff and them will always come right away to fix it

I've lived at Kingston Pointe for a year now, and it's a nice, quiet community. I have always had a positive experience with the leasing office staff as well as the maintenance staff, and I just renewed my lease for another year. I'm a grad student at UTK, and I plan on staying here as long as I'm in my program.

We love where our apartment is located and that its close to all the amenities of Knoxville. We feel safe in our environment. Our neighbors are nice and considerate. Staff are great!

They have been very helpful to me in the passing of my brother. They are very caring and understanding of my situation. I would recommend anyone to kingston pointe apts

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

A Tale of Two Cities (1859) is a historical novel by Charles Dickens, set in London and Paris before and during the French Revolution. The novel tells the story of the French Doctor Manette, his 18-year-long imprisonment in the Bastille in Paris and his release to life in London with his daughter Lucie, whom he had never met; Lucie's marriage and the collision between her beloved husband and the people who caused her father's imprisonment; and Monsieur and Madame Defarge, sellers of wine in a poor suburb of Paris. The story is set against the conditions that led up to the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror

I love the staff! They're such fun people. And maintenance has been great about responding to any problems I have. The pool is great, too, especially on these hot summer days.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

The appartment renovations give a very updated feel. The kitchen is spacious and includes plenty of cabinet space for all of your cookware and food.

Excellent location. Less than ten minutes from downtown and Turkey Creek. Great salt water swimming pool. Excellent landscaping. Helpful and very friendly staff.

I like the apartment and I like the community. There were some hiccups getting moved in, but the staff is helping to make sure all my issues get resolved.

The community here is awesome, extremely friendly, down to earth people. Of course, there are the select few that you never see around the community or anything, but for the most part, everyone is involved.