Perfect location between east and west Knoxville. Close to stores and shopping malls. Nice 8 feet salt water pool. Helpful and very nice employees in the administration office.

Great residents with a beautiful setting. The saltwater pool, 24 hour gym, and in building laundromats just add to it. Not to mention the numerous picnic and grilling areas.

The staff are friendly & maintence issues are resolved quickly. The property is well kept! The unit layout is great! We love living here!! We feel so blessed to call Kingston Pointe home!

It's fantastic, because outside it's very peaceful and everytime is in silence all the residential. I just liked the apartments and I can live here for a long time.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

nice neighborhood, clean laundry, excellent common areas, good assistance, enough privacy, a very nice place to have pets and children, the well-organized garbage dumps

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Love the people here and them are super nice and when every time I request something and them do it right away , good location too , very close to my work

Good place to live ,great staff and location was good plus very very close to my work place and I will definitely refer my friend to live here

Love the location, right in the middle of everywhere you want to be. Amenities are pretty good even though the complex is a little old. The worst drawback are the thin walls and floors

We've been living at Kingston Pointe for almost 2 years and after living in a home for 30+ years the transition to apartment life has been made easier by the staff and amenities here.

Great place to live. Kingston pointe is close to lots of restaurants and shopping centers. The staff is very friendly and the neighbors are great.

I've never loved living anywhere as much as I do here. The property is cozy and beautiful, our unit is spacias and the management is so nice! I finally feel at home.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Friendly staff, great location, and nice apartments for the money. Have had a great experience so far. Also maintenance is extremely quick and helpful.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Another year at KP. I love the staff here. They are nice and doing excellent job. And of course they provide a great renew offer. I wish a wonderful year living here.

Great community and great place to live in Knoxville. Office staffs are so friendly. They always care about resident and their personal values.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Love the neighborhood. Apartment complex is located on the middle of the Knoxville. About 10 minutes to downtown and 10 minutes to Turkey Creek. Very friendly and helpful stuff.

Great place to live . The staff is very friendly. The apartment is close to a lot of restaurants. The area is very beautiful also. The apartment itself is big and has a patio which is great for an outdoor space.

Very nice place to live because close to all the shopping area and restaurant , the staff are very nice , when I request them showed up the time and fix it

Everything is great! I also love the fact that there are special events happening in the office, it's super pet friendly and they all love our animals.

I absolutely love the staff! They know you by name and are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. My experience here at Kingston Pike Apartment has been a positive one and it was the perfect first apartment. The location is great and the area is very nice

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Nice place and amenities but as any apartment the real experience is the neighbors not always the best quality mine lets their dogs pee on their porch which in turn runs down on my ground floor patio

Very nice place and friendly staff! Its been almost a year since we moved to our new apartment in Kingston Pointe and everything is going very well so far.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great place to live. Friendly staff and nice. Great location to everything around....restaurant and shopping is close. The apartment area is clean and maintained.

I found my time living at Kingston Pointe apartments to be very enjoyable. The staff at the office were always very friendly and eager to help resolve any minor issues I had.

Wonderful place to live. Always prompt and very helpful when something needs fixed by maintenance. Management is also helpful. Very spacious apartments as well.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

We keep to ourselves but it's nice to see most everyone we encounter are generally polite and courteous, especially the staff! We love how pet friendly and proactive against bugs you are!