I have not had any major complaints living here thus far. There has been the issue of other residents not picking up after their pets, however. It would be cool if we could have food/coffee trucks visit again.

I stay in the same appartment for more than almost 3 years. I love it. If I am not graduate or move to another city, I believe I will stay here longer.

The people in the front office are awesome. They've always worked to fix my problems and been very nice and genuine. The apartment is spacious and good amenities as well!

Our experience at Kingston Pointe has been wonderful so far. We have enjoyed being here so much that we've renewed our lease. We look forward to another year!

Very friendly and attentive staff. Clean grounds, parking lot, laundry rooms and workout space. Quiet and safe apartment 'community'. Only complaint would be the laundry washing machines and dryers - the dryers are weak and several of the washing machines have a mold smell.

Kingston pointe is a very loving apartment community. The apartment community is located on Kingston Pike, it’s very close to everywhere. All the apartment staffs are nice and friendly.

Good place to live and I like the people here them are very nice and very very close to my work place and even close to west town mall......

It's been very great. Maintenance is always on top. They make slight changes on the website but it's for better and not for worst. All we need is a dog park.

Kingston pointe apartments is a friendly complex, with responsive staff. during past 2.5 years I lived hear, I am totally satisfied with the environment.

My fiance and I are very happy here. It's super close to my work, I have easy access to the local grocery stores, my neighbors are very polite and friendly. We have actually decided that we want to renew our lease when it runs out.

We've lived here for almost 3 years and had our first little one brought home here. Convenient to town and work and phenomenal staff! We love it here and so happy we made our first move to Kingston Pointe!

I am so happy to be living at KP. I truly feel like it is HOME. It is a beautiful little hidden spot away from the bustle of Bearden. The staff is attentive and friendly. I am surprised at times at the residents treatment of trash receptacles but I don't think that is KP's fault!

Excellent location. Close to the parks and stores. Nice renew salt water pool. Little gym for basic exercise. Very friendly and helpful staff.

I love the staff here! They are very friendly and nice always try to help what I need it! And it is a plea for pet friendly! Anamal lovers will love this place!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great location. Candace & all staff are very friendly ,& helpful.Pool & grounds are beautiful. Great workout room.Enjoy free cable in workout room. Laundry rooms need HOT water for all 5 loads,turn temperature UP on water heaters,please.Also better A/C in laundry, it's too hot in summer & no hot water so I go elsewhere. But love living here.If Manager can just Keep my rent the same &:Still honor $100 off in May I'll sign a 15 MO renewal lease- been here about 3.5 years.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Best Manager and Assistant Manager for professionalism and customer service. Excellent Maintenance personnel. Great grounds. spacious apartments.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Apartment community is good. Close to many shops groceries and schools and work place. Easy to go lakeshore park. And apartments are spacious

Great community and people around here. I love the management team how they treats us. The are very nice. They love to help us soooo much. Thanks

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

It's been a wonderful experience since I came here. Coming from Georgia, I wasn't quite sure about the apartment, since I didn't have time to check it out in person before I moved in. But my experience ever since has been amazing. I have great relationship with the staff, and all the amenities work very well. I'm glad to be here

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Moved in and there was some problems but they came the next day to fix them the staff is always friendly and make you feel welcome and happy to help

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great location. Candice is amazing. Train can be a bit loud and same with the garbage trucks slamming the dumpster when they pick it up. Other than that it's great!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

This place has been great so far. Only a few things have gone wrong but nothing that needed to be fixed right away. When I needed something fixed they did it pretty fast. The only issue is the water bill keeps charging people twice or three times.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I have been living here for more than 2 years. I love this place. The staffs are nice. The amazing thing is that I even got renew reward, which surprised me a lot.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I been here like two year never have problems with it ,I will refer my friend to live here Good place to live and good location make everything so easy

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Wonderful apartments. My girlfriend and I appreciate the quiet and friendly community, and we love the fact that we’re close to the city. The staff is friendly, and I’m happy to be living here.