It's a great place to live, its near downtown, it's convenient for food, and restaurants. Also, not far away from the shopping area. All we need is a dog park.

I have alway received great service at Kingston Pointe! The office staff is unbelievable helpful and friendly, the apartments age affordable, clean, and updated, and the maintenance staff is fast and helpful as well. I would recommend Kingston Pointe to anyone!

Kingston Pointe is a wonderful example of an apartment home. Home being the key word. The management is friendly but not intrusive. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The spacious apartments feel like houses. The location is in the middle of Bearden where everything is no more than 10 minutes away but set back enough to feel secluded. I really enjoy living here and plan to stay a couple more year

Apartment living at Kingston Pointe Apartament Complex is great!! It is located on a gorgeous hill in the heart of Bearden area of Knoxville. Literally, it is a 10 second drive from great restaurants such as Bravo, Surin, Bone Fish Grill, Zoe's, PF Chang, Casual Pint and more. There is a Workout Anytime gym that is about a 30 second drive from the apartment complex which makes my life a lot easier when it comes to fitness. Another big plus, the convenient bus lines just within walking distance if you are a bus taker. Besides, the staff are very friendly and professional. The maintenance crew is very prompt to respond to to residents' needs. Overall, I really enjoy living at the Kingston Pointe Apartment Complex

It's really nice. It's quiet and beautiful. Most of all we love the location, you can't beat this! And one of the biggest pluses is that it's pet friendly, since we have 2 dogs

The staff is always very friendly and helpful! The entire complex is great. Neighbors are amazing and comfort of apartments makes it easy to feel at home. Love living at KP. Great location too!

Great location. Quiet neighborhood. Pets friendly apartments. My favourite salt water pool. Very nice and helpful staff. Close to all stores.

So far I love it here. People are very friendly! I enjoy the pool and work out facility a lot. Even just walking around the complex is relaxing

Really great area, management always comes through without hesitation. The community is always clean, and management stays on yop of things.

Quiet, safe and friendly and helpful staff. Best apartment I've ever lived in. And in 50 years, I've lived in quite a few. Have a problem? It is taken care of immediately. Affordable living in a great community.

Kingston Pointe has been great! Quiet community with nice people. Office staff is great. Convenient to the mall, downtown, and plenty of doughnuts.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I just moved in and I love this apartment complex. It is conviently located atop Bearden Hill. They have a great pet community and it is open to most breeds.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

So far so good. I've had a few maintenance issues that are getting taken care of. I would give them 5 full stars if not for that. Love the apartment!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Very friendly and considerate neighbors. Beautifully landscaped grounds. Even though complex is on a main thoroughfare the noise level is surprisingly quiet. Staff and neighbors are very respectful of everyone's privacy.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I have enjoyed living here. My neighbors are great. The office personnel are very nice and helpful with anything I need. I really love Sara, she is awsome.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great staff. Friendly community. Lots of upgrades and use of apps to make paying rent and doing laundry easier. Very pet friendly and lots of diversity.

Kingston Pointe is a great value in an apartment community. The units are renovated and clean. The fixtures are up to date. The value is really very good and the location can't be beat.

We are good here apt 1502 . Everything seems to be working good. Been here for a year Lovee it. Just wish had dog park .everyone's super nice

I love living here. The neighbors and office staff are friendly. The laundry area is clean. The grounds are well kept and you can't beat the location.

Sara couldn't be any more helpful and friendly, unless she wanted to pay my bills. :) I had a great experience when signing my lease. It's always a great feeling when someone takes the time to go over everything with you in your contract. From the moment I walked in the door, I've felt welcomed. Received my keys to my apartment right after signing the lease. Talk about fast service! Everyone has been great and I couldn't be more thankful to be at Kingston Pointe.

Over all good community. At times noisy from neighbors pets, and most maintenance issues are resolved quickly. Staff is exceptional and friendly, but can be very hard to reach via email/call.

I absolutely love living here at Kingston Pointe apartments. It has been my home for the past 4 years. The community is lovely and always so quiet. The staff is extremely polite and always fast to respond tonall residents' needs. Make Kingston Pointe Apartments your home, you'll love this experience.

Love living in Kingston Pointe. The community is great, quiet, "homey", location is ideal, overall love the community. To top that the staff is great always very friendly and welcoming!

I love living here! I've lived here for almost two years now and I've never had a bad experience. Super pet friendly, maintenance is great and the work out room is super convenient

Great friendly staff! They know their stuff! Also, maintenance service was very responsive. I needed a valve replaced behind the toilet because the gasket broke. I received a call back within five minutes. After helping me by telling me where to shut off the water, maintenance arrived within an hour and replaced the part! At 8 o' clock at night! Awesome