This place has been great so far. Only a few things have gone wrong but nothing that needed to be fixed right away. When I needed something fixed they did it pretty fast. The only issue is the water bill keeps charging people twice or three times.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I have been living here for more than 2 years. I love this place. The staffs are nice. The amazing thing is that I even got renew reward, which surprised me a lot.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

I been here like two year never have problems with it ,I will refer my friend to live here Good place to live and good location make everything so easy

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Wonderful apartments. My girlfriend and I appreciate the quiet and friendly community, and we love the fact that we’re close to the city. The staff is friendly, and I’m happy to be living here.

Older apartment complex but recently remodel. Nice size of the aprtments and great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. My favorite part of whole complex is salt water pool.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

We moved in 2 years ago. Walked into a freshly painted, carpeted, very clean apartment. Its spacious and beautiful. Staff are totally amazing. Always willing to help. Pool is saltwater and is always clean. We are glad we chose Kingston Pointe as our home.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Good staff, always friendly animals getting walked, no loud neighbors! Great location, great view from balcony. Plenty of parking. Beautiful landscaping.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Lived here since 2004 when it was badly mismanaged to now where management is solid. Quiet and easy neighborhood but one way parking lot that could be changed to two-way easy and they still haven't in all this time. I brought it up once and diagramed how to change it safely and it was ignored. Laundry facilities, there are three in three separate buildings so you don't have to travel too far and they accept CC. Washers are better than the dryers which seem to break all the time but still a dollar or so cheaper than going to a laundromat. Personable staff and maintenance so you'll feel relaxed in that regards. Small fitness center for those that want it as well as a swimming pool.

I freaking love living at Kingston Pointe. It is not something to take for granted when you can come to an apartment and you can truly feel like you are coming HOME every day. I am so happy with the environment, the staff, the amenities and the apartment itself!!!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Kingston pointe apartments is a friendly complex, with responsive staff. during past 2.5 years I lived hear, I am totally satisfied with the environment.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

The staff are super nice and helpful. Maintenance always comes quick to fix anything. Very nice area and convenient to grocery stores, pharmacies, and mall.

Friendly and very helpful. Always willing to work with you on rent,loves our animals,very all around giid spirites and make you feel welcomed.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

The management and staff here are amazing and so kind. The community is quiet considering it's right on Kingston Pike, and the apartments are absolutely beautiful and are very spacious.

The apartment is nice and quiet but buildings are bit old and dirty..mangement need a push to get attention on repairs. Patio is dirty and full of spider web.

My experience living at Kingston pike apts has been wonderful! After the passing of my brother who lived with me they have bent over backwards to help me including moving to a cheaper apt. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Amazing location. All departmental and shopping stores within less than 3 miles. Good gym. Well maintaned. Friendly office. Great place to live with your family

This place is located in a perfect place middle of everything . The staff is super friendly . They make sure if we have a problem its taken care of . I had the ac go out and they put a whole new unit in now its nice and cool . They have cool parties for us at the clubhouse . Free food sometimes . You cant go wrong with this place kingston pointe is my home and the staff js my second family ..

The apartments are spacious and so nice. Just need washer and dryer connections!! The ladies that work in the office are so helpful and kind. The maintenance is always good and I love how the grass is always cut!

So far it's been only few days I have been here. Place is calm and near to mu work with friends living in same complex. Works for me. So far so good :-)

Pros: Quiet community. Management is nice. They listen and fix the problems. Easy rent payment options. Good location. Cons: Bugs. But they have pest control system. Paper thin walls. Apartments need some minor fixing. Small gym.

Customer care is great. Timely responses to questions and maintenance requests. Beautiful landscaping! I would recommend this place to my friends for sure.

It is a great place to live. This is the first time to konxville, and I choose Kingston Pionte as my home. It is really cool in summer. But I wonder what it will be like in winter.

The people I've worked with so far have been wonderful and helpful! Candice is a delight to talk to. We appreciate how incredibly helpful everyone has been as well as how pet friendly this place is.

Today we had a great experience with Candace. Over the past few weeks Sarah has been so helpful in locating a place for us! They are the best!!!

The staff is very pleasant. My neighbors can be noisy at times, but the quality and experience I have here is great! I really enjoy living here.