Nice place and amenities but as any apartment the real experience is the neighbors not always the best quality mine lets their dogs pee on their porch which in turn runs down on my ground floor patio

Very nice place and friendly staff! Its been almost a year since we moved to our new apartment in Kingston Pointe and everything is going very well so far.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great place to live. Friendly staff and nice. Great location to everything around....restaurant and shopping is close. The apartment area is clean and maintained.

I found my time living at Kingston Pointe apartments to be very enjoyable. The staff at the office were always very friendly and eager to help resolve any minor issues I had.

Wonderful place to live. Always prompt and very helpful when something needs fixed by maintenance. Management is also helpful. Very spacious apartments as well.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

We keep to ourselves but it's nice to see most everyone we encounter are generally polite and courteous, especially the staff! We love how pet friendly and proactive against bugs you are!

I like this place and been here like 2 year and never have problems with it , nice location and good service , I will command this place to my friend

good peoples here and good location, very close to school , the staff was very friendly, when u request stuff and them will always come right away to fix it

I've lived at Kingston Pointe for a year now, and it's a nice, quiet community. I have always had a positive experience with the leasing office staff as well as the maintenance staff, and I just renewed my lease for another year. I'm a grad student at UTK, and I plan on staying here as long as I'm in my program.

We love where our apartment is located and that its close to all the amenities of Knoxville. We feel safe in our environment. Our neighbors are nice and considerate. Staff are great!

They have been very helpful to me in the passing of my brother. They are very caring and understanding of my situation. I would recommend anyone to kingston pointe apts

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

A Tale of Two Cities (1859) is a historical novel by Charles Dickens, set in London and Paris before and during the French Revolution. The novel tells the story of the French Doctor Manette, his 18-year-long imprisonment in the Bastille in Paris and his release to life in London with his daughter Lucie, whom he had never met; Lucie's marriage and the collision between her beloved husband and the people who caused her father's imprisonment; and Monsieur and Madame Defarge, sellers of wine in a poor suburb of Paris. The story is set against the conditions that led up to the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror

I love the staff! They're such fun people. And maintenance has been great about responding to any problems I have. The pool is great, too, especially on these hot summer days.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

The appartment renovations give a very updated feel. The kitchen is spacious and includes plenty of cabinet space for all of your cookware and food.

Excellent location. Less than ten minutes from downtown and Turkey Creek. Great salt water swimming pool. Excellent landscaping. Helpful and very friendly staff.

I like the apartment and I like the community. There were some hiccups getting moved in, but the staff is helping to make sure all my issues get resolved.

The community here is awesome, extremely friendly, down to earth people. Of course, there are the select few that you never see around the community or anything, but for the most part, everyone is involved.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Very friendly staff. Beautiful landscaping. Nice and quiet neighborhood. Great place for dogs, very pet friendly. Plenty of dog stations, hopefully they will put in a dog park soon.

Dog friendly complex with a beautiful pool and up to date laumdry facility. Quiet neighborhood, great location, and very friendly office management!

I have not had any major complaints living here thus far. There has been the issue of other residents not picking up after their pets, however. It would be cool if we could have food/coffee trucks visit again.

I stay in the same appartment for more than almost 3 years. I love it. If I am not graduate or move to another city, I believe I will stay here longer.

The people in the front office are awesome. They've always worked to fix my problems and been very nice and genuine. The apartment is spacious and good amenities as well!

Our experience at Kingston Pointe has been wonderful so far. We have enjoyed being here so much that we've renewed our lease. We look forward to another year!

Very friendly and attentive staff. Clean grounds, parking lot, laundry rooms and workout space. Quiet and safe apartment 'community'. Only complaint would be the laundry washing machines and dryers - the dryers are weak and several of the washing machines have a mold smell.

Kingston pointe is a very loving apartment community. The apartment community is located on Kingston Pike, it’s very close to everywhere. All the apartment staffs are nice and friendly.