Kingston Pointe Apts

4.5

4.5

Great but I would love the gym to be open already. Specially for those vaccinated for COVID already. Would love to see more enforcement of pet policies.
I absolutely love being a resident at Kingston Pointe Apartments! Have been living here since 2013 and cannot picture myself anywhere else. This sweet, small, hidden away complex in the heart of the city is an absolute safe haven to live in! The neighborhood is quiet and the neighbors are super respectful of each other. I have met fantastic people living here. Maintenance is always on top of things. Maintenance is always on top of fixing all things. So thank you Mackie and Kyle! Alan, Candice and Kim are truly exceptional individuals. They manage Kingston Pointe to perfection. No matter how stressful a situation may be, they always greet each resident by name and with a smile and make their jobs look effortless. It takes true class to make people feel special and as if they were the only resident. These people work extremely hard (often times after hours) to ensure quality of SAFE , peaceful and comfortable living to residents at Kingston Pointe. I love this place! Monika M.
My boyfriend and I have now lived at Kingston Pointe for four years and it has been nothing but a wonderful experience! Thank you for everything!
I am really thankful to start 2021 in the same community I’ve been a part of for a few years now. I like the neighborhood & surrounding areas.Coronavirus definitely made changes in everyone’s life & I feel like the staff created a welcoming and safe atmosphere for the residents. Definitely still one of my favorite apartment complex!
It's been great. We've settled here for a few years because of the fantastic community and staff. Everyone is just like family and with it being pet friendly, all of the family is welcome. The maintenance people are friendly and very courteous. A truly wonderful place to live.
Well like living here so far the family up stairs is a bit loud on the ceiling but that is acceptable and everyone is nice around the community and one of the ladies up from us has a pit bull dog she brings it down in my back space to use the bathroom but does not clean up after it that the worst part about all that’s going on around here
Love the staff they make you feel like family. Always willing to help and its a beautiful place , I’m been living here for 5 years and I don’t have any problems at all
I actually like the community that this apartment complex fosters. I miss the get togethers, but I know covid took a lot of those opportunities from us this year. I hope we have more of them soon when it's safe. 🙂
Wonderful resident experience! Everyone is friendly and seems to enjoy living here. So many residents have pets and say hi when they are out walking them.
Large apartments, tons of closet space, great landscaping, pet friendly, gym, large pool area, helpful office staff, and fantastic maintenance guys.