The apartments are spacious and so nice. Just need washer and dryer connections!! The ladies that work in the office are so helpful and kind. The maintenance is always good and I love how the grass is always cut!

So far it's been only few days I have been here. Place is calm and near to mu work with friends living in same complex. Works for me. So far so good :-)

Pros: Quiet community. Management is nice. They listen and fix the problems. Easy rent payment options. Good location. Cons: Bugs. But they have pest control system. Paper thin walls. Apartments need some minor fixing. Small gym.

Customer care is great. Timely responses to questions and maintenance requests. Beautiful landscaping! I would recommend this place to my friends for sure.

It is a great place to live. This is the first time to konxville, and I choose Kingston Pionte as my home. It is really cool in summer. But I wonder what it will be like in winter.

The people I've worked with so far have been wonderful and helpful! Candice is a delight to talk to. We appreciate how incredibly helpful everyone has been as well as how pet friendly this place is.

Today we had a great experience with Candace. Over the past few weeks Sarah has been so helpful in locating a place for us! They are the best!!!

The staff is very pleasant. My neighbors can be noisy at times, but the quality and experience I have here is great! I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great experience, has been here for almost two years. Great location, mountain view from the balcony, restaurants, grocery store, fitness centers, west town mall all close by. Office stuff are very friendly and solve your apt issues timely.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great place to live. Friendly community and the staff is incredible. Any problems are taken care of very timely. The landscape is very well taken care of. It is home.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Just moved in and I love it! Such a welcoming community and so far this has been a great experience for myself and my dog. Very quiet community with a younger population. And the pool is great also!

Great place to live. Nice, big apartments. Safe area and friendly staff who are always willing to help! Convenient location that's close to everything you could want/need

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great community. Very quiet. Very clean. Staff is always very friendly. So many dogs, my little dude never has a lonely afternoon walk! It's great!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

My boyfriend and I moved into Kingston Pointe mid January and we absolutely love it here!! It is a quiet, safe place to live, and office management, as well as maintenance do an incredible job.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Living here so far has been great. I feel safe, and the pool is a nice benefit. My neighbor above me is a little loud, but that's the only thing I can find somewhat wrong with this place. The staff is so friendly as well.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Great place to live. Staff is always accommodating and helpful when needed. It's quiet and the pool has been great this summer. The gym is great for cardio and strength training. The complex is in a great neighborhood with good schools. It's in an ideal location with access to nearly everything you could need. They have laundry machines that take debit cards, no more quarters!

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

We have been here 2 years. We have loved being here. The staff are amazing. Always willing to help and genuinely care. We brought our baby home to Kingston Pointe a home we are proud to be in.

Reply from Kingston Pointe Apts

Everything is wonderful here except hearing my neighbor above me, I can hear every step they take through the ceiling. If you guys could alleviate this problem it would be 5 stars

Fantastic community with a great "at home" feeling. Management is wonderful and always willing to assist. residents are always notified of current events within the community.

The community is nice and quiet, there's basically no noise from your neighbors, the staff is very nice and helpful, the apartment is great. It's been a good experience so far.

As a new resident to Tennessee we've found Kingston Pointe to be a warm and welcoming community. They've also help make the switch from homeowner to renter much more tolerable.

It's great here! We are always kept informed and up to date on what's going on! The staff is always helpful and very nice whenever I have a problem!

It's a great place to live, its near downtown, it's convenient for food, and restaurants. Also, not far away from the shopping area. All we need is a dog park.

I have alway received great service at Kingston Pointe! The office staff is unbelievable helpful and friendly, the apartments age affordable, clean, and updated, and the maintenance staff is fast and helpful as well. I would recommend Kingston Pointe to anyone!

Kingston Pointe is a wonderful example of an apartment home. Home being the key word. The management is friendly but not intrusive. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The spacious apartments feel like houses. The location is in the middle of Bearden where everything is no more than 10 minutes away but set back enough to feel secluded. I really enjoy living here and plan to stay a couple more year