Kingwood Glen

4.3

4.3

Caitlin
1 day ago
Two of the girls in the office are nice. The manager is not. The garbage rules are dumb. It’s not like anything is ever cleaned up in the hallways anyway

Cheryl
Love the "home" feeling about Kingwood Glenn Apartments. Everyone I have met so far, been here a little over a month, is open and friendly..including the office staff. I chose this apartment complex specifically because of the office staff after visiting about 30 apartment complexes in the Kingwood/Humble/Woodlands areas. Take a look if you are looking for an apartment home, it is worth the look.

Raquel
Overall a nice place to live. Only a few things to mention: I really wish the fence around the dog park didn’t feel like it would fall over with one strong push. The gate latch on one side doesn’t close. It’s not safe. And in the summer when the brick corner on the pool broke apart, it didn’t get fixed. My son likes to jump from the edge into the water, like any child does, and I could just imagine him getting scraped up on the broken edge. We stopped going to the pool because of it. I’d just like things to be fixed in a timely manner when they break, not put off for months.

Melissa
Everyone in the office is very nice. I appreciate the office still accepting packages as some apartment offices don’t. Only thing is I wish the hallways and grounds were maintenance more. A lot of people litter and it’s not always visually pleasing.

Marian
1 star
My yard has never been sodded. The bookkeeping for residents is super flawed. I got a $25 fine notice along with a picture of my empty black trash can outside my door, while several of my neighbors have had trash, plants, pizza boxes and much more all over their doorstep for DAYS. I’m much cleaner than any of my neighbors in my breezeway.

Jake
Lack of parking close to your personal units think maintenance needs to be checking ac more. I’ve been here 6 months no one has changed my air filter yet

Verified Resident
Love our apartment. Neighbors aren’t the greatest but it is what it is. Also , there should be assigned parking for larger vehicles due to the only 4-5 big parking spots available or at least assigned parking depending on apartment location. Being injured and having to park on the far end of the apartment complex is really inconvenient having to crutch all the way and up the stairs. Something should be done about the strong penetrating marijuana odors caused by nearby neighbors...they seem to have plenty of company coming in and out for some odd reason. Overall we love it here but these few things could help a lot for us and future tenants.

Guillermo
Lived here a few months already nice white little place so far great maintance and great staff. Good little gym and gated community. Amazing pool and 8ball

Misty
The community would look so much cleaner with some power washing but overall it's been a good place to live. It's quiet and the neighbors have all been friendly.

Christopher
It’s been chill living here except the time me and my roommate were accused of harboring some black guy who was involved w illegal activities that we are pretty sure was the people living under us