Kinstead McKinney

4.5

4.5

The apartment community is beautiful! The only complaint I have is that even though a poo prints program is in place, the dog waste isn't being picked up in the dog park area.
We’ve loved living here! The location is great, and we’ve met a lot of neighbors walking outside everyday. Management is very friendly and quick to respond.
Es muy confortable amplio además está cerca de mi trabajo me gusta su color el lugar es muy tranquilo tiene mucha luz y los vecinos son amables
this place really does do its best to help out in any way they can!! but i wish we could’ve gotten late forgiveness for when i had covid and couldn’t afford rent. and some of the front office people are kind of mean
Kinstead is a new apartment complex, and I have definitely enjoyed being the first tenant in my unit. The new management has taken steps to improve community benefits and overall communication. A couple of things that I wish could be improved is the cleanliness of the complex. I wish that there were trash chutes in each building to prevent trash bags from being left out on the three days that valet does not come. Overall, the complex is secure and comes with good amenities. I would recommend to others.
Office is great. All the amenities are nice. Wish the hallways/trash area were kept more clean but can’t control everything. Good location, next to a lot of activities.
Never actually moved in. It was always something extra they needed when from the get go I made sure to have everything together they said were the requirements and the property was also pretty vacant which I found odd for a young property, I realize a new management company Greystar had recently taken over but after submitting all the info they needed my ss# was flagged as someone was trying to use it . This was the only place I had given my ss# to. It just seemed like they weren’t organized at all and 5 different people were all working on my stuff. I have avoided all Greystar properties as I started noticing a trend in reviews of people saying how things had become horrible when greystar took over their community. When I withdrew my everything I was told I’d be refunded my full amount as they were running a deal at the time as far as waving certain fees but the website wasn’t registering it and then I was also charged double. It took over 5 weeks to get a portion of what I paid back
Very quite and great community great parking spaces. Management are very friendly and helpful. Everything is like what expected. Love staying here!
Staff is always helpful and made the transition very smooth. Trevor was able to show me the place and kept in touch with me while I was out of state making sure that all my requirements were met
Monthly events are worthless Sorry just stating the fact Virtual painting- seriously Door decorating - seriously Residents are balling left and Right! Do you see wipes or sanitizer for rails! Absolutely not! Why do they have people on the payroll in the office? Send email- no worries- they don’t respond!