Kinstead McKinney

4.6

4.6

Perfect place to call as a home. Best community best management best location. Everything is clean and well kept. Mangement is very helpful and kind. And apartments are well build.
I love it here!! Best apartments and staff! They are amazing! I love the community, friendly area. Safe and clean environment. Best neighborhood so far
I have been living at kinstead apartments for almost 9 months..i feel thankful that i have opted this community.my apartment has this pool view ,i love staying there.!!
Friendly staff and very professional. Tia, Emma, Christa some of our favs. Prompt in responding to service needed. Consistent and keep residents involved.
Absolutely amazing living here! Great staff.. and all services and amenities Lots of things to do within 20 minutes driving, which by Texas standards, would be considered neighborhood..
While I love the location, office staff and amenities of our community, the maintenance (mainly trash and grounds maintenance) is sub par at best.
I love being here! The staff and the neighborhood in the area are so content and relaxing! It's just chill and that's how it should be at your place that you reside in.
Community overall is very quiet, some noise travels from apartments above. Well lit at night. The amenities are great. It would be nice to have later access to community amenities, especially on weekends. We love our unit and being here!
Kinstead is taking a lot of pride in cleanliness. The stairway is getting more attention as well as the hallways... impressive. I also like that the staff is thinking outside the box on residential activities as well
Units are nice and well maintained. Leasing staff and maintenance crew are always super helpful and go out of their way to address concerns as soon as they pop up. Some of the policies are a bit frustrating, but it's great overall