Kinstead McKinney

4.5

4.5

Elizabeth
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE‼️ We absolutely love living @ Kinstead, McKinney. Quiet, convenient and peaceful…three words to keep in mind, and three things you will experience when you walk in the door!
Jonathan
Awesome staff. Very friendy and always on the ball.Responsive and prompt maintenance..The property is always clean and not to mention great community functions and events
Emily
Great community but a lot of foot traffic through out the day and parking is not the best but is manageable. Nice neighbors, dog park could be bigger.
Molly
Love living at Kinstead! Just renewed my lease for another year. Great location, variety of cool amenities, and the front office staff always does cool events and games.
Selena
We just renewed our lease here! We love the amenities, the maintenance is always on point, the apartments are luxury and I love all the stainless steel appliances. Honestly you can’t find a luxury apartment with the pricing here. They always put on great community activities and the office staff are great.
William
The staff is nice but there have been issues with neighbors noise, security not working and dirty hallways and staircases. Renters are also using patios for storage which makes the property look dirty.
Kinberley
Everyone I have encountered has been nice and helpful. The grounds are always clean. Work orders are taken care quickly. Neighbors are friendly. We love the community
Valerie
The people are friendly, it’s quiet, and has all of the amenities that I want! Cleanliness could be improved with the neighbors porches being full of dead grass and poop, exterior door latches being broken, and general improvements on community grounds keeping.
Andrea
The Kinstead is a wonderful community with every amenity you could possibly want. I feel taken care of when I need help and it is a wonderful place to live.
Kathryn
The community is very well kept. Maintenance is reliable and usually pretty quick to resolve any issues. The front office staff is very welcoming, nice and attentive. We love the fact that Kinstead offers it’s residents events!