Living at Kirby Place, so far has been great. My girlfriend and I have been living here for a little over a month and Maintenance is very responsive, we like how our package delivery is handled so we do not have to worry about that security, and the move has been, overall, very easy.

There was a break in at the front office recently where someone stole some packages. The apartment management handled the situation very well and came up with a plan to prevent this from happening again.

Everyone here is hospitable. The management helps me when needed and neighbors are very nice. The maintenance is prompt with their service. Thank you.

Very nice place to live with great amenities, such as the pool, the gym and the common area, and is close proximity to everything downtown.

Wonderful experience. The leasing office team are so helpful and they respond immediately for any maintenance requests. I really enjoy my stay

The place is in the most perfect location. Everyone here is extremely nice. My puppies love it here. It feels safe and secure. Thanks guys! (:

Very clean, comfortable community. Good location. Professional staff. Prompt maintenance requests completed. Feel pretty safe on this property too. NICE

We love it here. great place to live. We love the location and how it is close to the highways but also fare enough away that we feel like we are in our own little community.

This complex is a dream. It’s so close to my work, groceries and shopping, restaurants, and anything else you could want. The staff are so friendly and the clubhouse is amazing. And most of all, I love my apartment. It’s such a beautiful floorplan and I have so much great storage.

Outstanding! This is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! The front office staff is friendly and tentative, the maintenance staff is always there to help, and the property itself is beautiful! I have never had any issues of any kind. Highly recommend these apartments!

I have been living in Kirby Place since 2016 and have changed two apartments thus far. Very clean and well maintained community with friendly management staff. Maintenance services are available quickly.

Good building. Good neiborhood. Good swim pool. Good rent price. Especially I like pool side with grill. And elevator is another good reason to move in.

We moved here at Kirby Place Apartment just one and half months ago and found this place excellent and really enjoying our stay with excellent facility. Love this place

We love living here at Kirby Place! Its always well kept, with friendly staff, and prompt service. Its the best apartment for the money in this area.

i really enjoy the place here, everything is good, comfortable and convenient. with great pool and free wonderful gym provided, anyone will like it.

Excellent location if working in the Medical Center! Comfortable living. Only issue being trash collection--unable to dispose large trash or boxes in front of the door.

I love living here. Kirby place is a quiet beautiful apartment complex with friendly neighborhood and amenities such as pool, dog park, gym & resident welcome team. You should check it out.

Good space and area for the price. Building are a bit old outside and inside, many things need replacement or to be updated. The maintenance crew is awesome, always fast.

Very safe complex with friendly staff. Pet friendly with a dog park and in a great location. Close to rice village, the medical center, and the bayou.

Property, maintenance and staff are great! Oh and the Cares team! Location is amazing!!! Access to everywhere in a matter of mins! Glad to be here

Very nice, quiet, clean community & enjoyable amneties! Love the activities created every month for the residents. Grounds are always kept clean & neighbors are friendly.

Very good location if you work in the medical center. Only down fall is that there is a school right across the say & the school can have traffic lines up in front of the complex.

I've lived here for over 8 years and love the location. It's close to everything...Rice Village, downtown, NRG stadium, great doing Cook Off and Rodeo. :-) The folks are awesome.

The is the best residential area. The location is wonderful, the staff are very helpful, and the apartment is very clean and upgraded. I have been living in Kirby place over the last 3 years

I’m happy to be here Thank you to the management team. And just want to say that maintenance need to be faste. And we have guests visiting us we don’t have any code access for the gate hope to get action regarding this.