Kirby Place

Thank you to the community team that has made this quarantine much better. The “social distancing” events that were held the last month made these times manageable.
There are so many reasons why I love living at Kirby Place. I love how the complex is maintained! It's a beautiful place to live. Great front office staff who is always helpful and friendly! The Cares team is awesome and offered contests and free food during the COVID quarantine months also. It's a great place to live!
I really felt like this is my home. I’ve been here almost a year and it’s been really good to me and my husband. My only complaint is the water pipes that keep getting cut off.
The front office staff is responsive. They do care about your issues and solving problems. The location is great! It’s close to everything in the Houston area.
One of my favorite apartments in the Medical Center! Proximity to work and excellent maintenance make it a comfortable experience. We have had water shut down incidents this year but the management has kept us informed and resolved it. Hoping for no more shut downs this year/
I’m moving in this weekend and excited to be living here! Even with the closed amenities the staff are available and responsive by phone and the maintenance is still happening.
My experience here at Kirby Place has been great. The people living here are friendly and caring. The first poetry is well maintained and very clean.
Have just moved in and everything was so easy, had to decide which apartment to rent without seeing it in person, bit nervous about that, but now I am in and settled, it's lovely. Of course during this virus thing that added extra stress but am feeling at home.
Excelent place!!! We can feel like home. Always they give us answers to our requirements. In this difficult moments they give us some special moments to feel better like cone ice for our children.
This place is the longest reside apartment for our family among living in Houston. Very clean, good staffs, family friendly place and even affordable. You can not find any other place than Kirbyplace.