Overall, a solid place to stay. Staff are friendly and try their best to help the residents. Quick services completed by maintenance. Wish the noise level was less and one of my car’s hubcaps seemingly disappeared when I was gone for a week.

Live here for more than 5 years. Things changed a lot over past 8-9 months and KP is not a place for a family anymore. Unleashed dogs, insane drivers almost same speed as in 59 or I-10, water interruption, trash not being collected for 2-3 days and on top of that a terrible, disrespectful leasing office staff. They don't care about their customers, the manager treats everybody as a piece of nothing and the rest of the team are always saying that they will take care of the situation and nothing change. It is sad/bad because the place is well located but definitively it is not the hill to die for. DONT even think lease here you can find better options by the same price.

I love the new lockers to pickup our packages! It’s so easy to use and now I can get my packages anytime and I know they are safe in the locker.

Great quiet people at the office are great, it is an awesome place to live. My family loves the scenery and the gym with Starbucks coffee machine that works great when you are on the run for your morning coffee.

Good staffs and maintenance team. Nice amenity and pool area. Amazon hub has been set and will be another strength of this community. Unit is good and well renovated.

Kirby Place Apartments have nice staff, pool, residents, and location. I wish their dog areas were a little nicer, since there are so many dog owners that live here.

The place is quiet, clean and secured. Its proximity to different groceries like Target, Fiesta Mart, Kroger, and the Manila Store is a big factor. I’m sure we will be enjoying our stay here.

Overall good, but frequent issues with maintenance - washer, pests, water, AC, etc. And this requirement that there be 140 characters is ridiculous.

This place is very nice and safe. The parking area is very large and convenient. Neighbors are friendly. Some officers are nice but some are not.

I love to live in Kirby place. Close to TMC, proper to family. Nowadays, there is on-going water outage.. I hope that Kirby place can solve this issue soon.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four-story covered parking garage... I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

Ideal setting for someone who works in the Medical Center and nearby areas. Friendly staff and maintenance team. Issues with maintenance have been addressed on time.

Living at Kirby Place, so far has been great. My girlfriend and I have been living here for a little over a month and Maintenance is very responsive, we like how our package delivery is handled so we do not have to worry about that security, and the move has been, overall, very easy.

There was a break in at the front office recently where someone stole some packages. The apartment management handled the situation very well and came up with a plan to prevent this from happening again.

Since we've moved in to our new apartment everything has been great. I think the grounds need to be better taken care of in The pool areas..

Everyone here is hospitable. The management helps me when needed and neighbors are very nice. The maintenance is prompt with their service. Thank you.

Very nice place to live with great amenities, such as the pool, the gym and the common area, and is close proximity to everything downtown.

Wonderful experience. The leasing office team are so helpful and they respond immediately for any maintenance requests. I really enjoy my stay

The place is in the most perfect location. Everyone here is extremely nice. My puppies love it here. It feels safe and secure. Thanks guys! (:

Very clean, comfortable community. Good location. Professional staff. Prompt maintenance requests completed. Feel pretty safe on this property too. NICE

We love it here. great place to live. We love the location and how it is close to the highways but also fare enough away that we feel like we are in our own little community.

This complex is a dream. It’s so close to my work, groceries and shopping, restaurants, and anything else you could want. The staff are so friendly and the clubhouse is amazing. And most of all, I love my apartment. It’s such a beautiful floorplan and I have so much great storage.

Outstanding! This is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! The front office staff is friendly and tentative, the maintenance staff is always there to help, and the property itself is beautiful! I have never had any issues of any kind. Highly recommend these apartments!

Location, location, location! Very close to medical center, downtown, Herman Park, US-59 and I610. Like any apartment complex, we also have some issues: unleashed dogs, people driving like fast and furious inside and outside the garage, some delays in communication with the leasing office team. Overall Kirby Place is a good place to live. The units have a big closet space with nice balcony. Better than average for sure. With the same issues as any other apartment complex.

I have been living in Kirby Place since 2016 and have changed two apartments thus far. Very clean and well maintained community with friendly management staff. Maintenance services are available quickly.