Kirby Place

Compared to my last apartment complex, I am SO happy at Kirby Place. The staff is friendly and relatable. My neighbors are approachable and it's an overall people / pet friendly, clean environment!! I am very glad I decided to come to Kirby Place.
I moved to Kirby Place 10 days ago and everything is great! Leasing office staff and manager, Ms. Linda are very helpful and friendly. They are always there to help residents and fulfill their needs.
Good place, nice inclusive community. Affordable with a great location next to the med center and plenty of stores. Right along a bus route for easy transport in and out of the city
I love how the complex is maintained and kept looking classy and fresh. Maintenance staff is amazing, front office staff is friendly and professional, and the experience overall has been wonderful!
Been at Kirby Place for slightly over a year and just renewed our lease second time around. I should say that the experience has been very pleasant so far. No complaints. Extremely friendly and helpful front office and maintenance staff.
Very nice place. Very helpful and respectable. The apartment size is quite good. The lobby is very neat and representable. Quick Response for maintain service and very helpful.
Community is very nice & pretty good environment for walk any time in the day. It's been 6 months no issues with the apartment. The staff in the office are all so responsive.
Love the pool and the palm trees . Really like my kitchen. Location is great too ! Love walking on the bayou ! Maintenance attentive and nice . Nice experience with Monica and leasing when I joined .
I have loved living in Kirby place apartments! It is a very calm condominium. People are very nice and respectful and the pool and the amazon hub are amazing!!
Very pretty complex with a lot of greenery, makes for a nice apartment to walk around. There is a lot of parking which is really nice and easy for guest to park too.