Good staffs and maintenance team. Nice amenity and pool area. Amazon hub has been set and will be another strength of this community. Unit is good and well renovated.

Kirby Place Apartments have nice staff, pool, residents, and location. I wish their dog areas were a little nicer, since there are so many dog owners that live here.

The place is quiet, clean and secured. Its proximity to different groceries like Target, Fiesta Mart, Kroger, and the Manila Store is a big factor. I’m sure we will be enjoying our stay here.

Overall good, but frequent issues with maintenance - washer, pests, water, AC, etc. And this requirement that there be 140 characters is ridiculous.

This place is very nice and safe. The parking area is very large and convenient. Neighbors are friendly. Some officers are nice but some are not.

I love to live in Kirby place. Close to TMC, proper to family. Nowadays, there is on-going water outage.. I hope that Kirby place can solve this issue soon.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four-story covered parking garage... I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."

Ideal setting for someone who works in the Medical Center and nearby areas. Friendly staff and maintenance team. Issues with maintenance have been addressed on time.

Living at Kirby Place, so far has been great. My girlfriend and I have been living here for a little over a month and Maintenance is very responsive, we like how our package delivery is handled so we do not have to worry about that security, and the move has been, overall, very easy.

There was a break in at the front office recently where someone stole some packages. The apartment management handled the situation very well and came up with a plan to prevent this from happening again.

Since we've moved in to our new apartment everything has been great. I think the grounds need to be better taken care of in The pool areas..

Everyone here is hospitable. The management helps me when needed and neighbors are very nice. The maintenance is prompt with their service. Thank you.

Very nice place to live with great amenities, such as the pool, the gym and the common area, and is close proximity to everything downtown.

Wonderful experience. The leasing office team are so helpful and they respond immediately for any maintenance requests. I really enjoy my stay

The place is in the most perfect location. Everyone here is extremely nice. My puppies love it here. It feels safe and secure. Thanks guys! (:

Very clean, comfortable community. Good location. Professional staff. Prompt maintenance requests completed. Feel pretty safe on this property too. NICE

We love it here. great place to live. We love the location and how it is close to the highways but also fare enough away that we feel like we are in our own little community.

This complex is a dream. It’s so close to my work, groceries and shopping, restaurants, and anything else you could want. The staff are so friendly and the clubhouse is amazing. And most of all, I love my apartment. It’s such a beautiful floorplan and I have so much great storage.

Outstanding! This is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! The front office staff is friendly and tentative, the maintenance staff is always there to help, and the property itself is beautiful! I have never had any issues of any kind. Highly recommend these apartments!

Location, location, location! Very close to medical center, downtown, Herman Park, US-59 and I610. Like any apartment complex, we also have some issues: unleashed dogs, people driving like fast and furious inside and outside the garage, some delays in communication with the leasing office team. Overall Kirby Place is a good place to live. The units have a big closet space with nice balcony. Better than average for sure. With the same issues as any other apartment complex.

I have been living in Kirby Place since 2016 and have changed two apartments thus far. Very clean and well maintained community with friendly management staff. Maintenance services are available quickly.

Good building. Good neiborhood. Good swim pool. Good rent price. Especially I like pool side with grill. And elevator is another good reason to move in.

Very nice environment, good location, easy to shop and close to medical center. 24h access to the gym and study room. Offer parking space in the garage, no flooding worry.

We moved here at Kirby Place Apartment just one and half months ago and found this place excellent and really enjoying our stay with excellent facility. Love this place

We love living here at Kirby Place! Its always well kept, with friendly staff, and prompt service. Its the best apartment for the money in this area.