Kirby Place

4.2

4.2

Very happy with my experience here! Super quiet and relaxed on a day to day basis. Maintenance crew is beyond friendly and helpful! No complaints!!
Just aimed to renew our lease for another 7 months. Great location near the medical center and rice village. Short drive to midtown and downtown.
I have no problems this far with the apartment complex. The community and staff are nice and will guide you with any help. Only thing that needs some help would be the computer lab and printing center.
Overall I've liked living at Kirby Place. The neighborhood is great, and the facilities are really nice. However, the apartments facing Kirby Drive are very loud at all hours.
So far, my experience at Kirby Place has been excellent. The apartment is cozy. The people are friendly. Most importantly I feel safe! No complaints from my end.
I have been here for 1.5 year and it's a lovely community. Special thanks for people work here- you guys are being super helpful and sweet. Really love all the holiday treats! And also thank you for my neighbors on being very supportive and friendly :)
Love it here! The office staff and maintenance team are wonderful. The amenities are top notch and the campus is well kept. Highly recommend living here!
Enjoying staying here since last 3 years. Convenient to someone who work at Ned center as it is very close to Baylor College of Medicine, Texas heart Institute, MD Anderson Medical Center. All within 2 miles. I bike to work everyday.
Very pleasant community, quiet, peaceful and the staff is very friendly and responsive. Our needs are met and we never have any problems with getting things fixed when they break.
I've lived here for almost three years. Really nice complex. The staff is very cordial and the maintenance guys respond quickly. Quiet complex too!